Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 3, 2011 7:05 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The title pretty much gave it away that Ichigo was getting his powers back this chapter. The design of ichigo's soul reaper is a little different I wonder why. Rukia looked kind of weird to me for some reason. Maybe it was her hair lol

Aug 3, 2011 7:05 AM

Apr 2008
She's back!
Now that's what I've been waiting for. Such an amazing chapter, but it was a too short. Now we'll have to wait two weeks for the next one...
Aug 3, 2011 7:11 AM

Aug 2009
The new arc about to start Fullbring VS. Shinigami
Aug 3, 2011 7:13 AM

May 2009
rukia with new hair :D

and

ichigo with version vongola gear? :D
Aug 3, 2011 7:17 AM
Jun 2011
The chapter was okay.. It's nice to see Isshin ad Uruhara again as well as Rukai, nice hair! and No to full bring, yes to Shinigami and Hollow!
Aug 3, 2011 7:18 AM

Jun 2008
Facepalm
Aug 3, 2011 7:18 AM

Sep 2007
Oh man, that was good hair. XD
Aug 3, 2011 7:21 AM

May 2008
Rukia is a Lieutenant!
Aug 3, 2011 7:23 AM

Jul 2010
Finally....maybe now Bleach will be awesome as before :)......Rukia ^^ she's back :D

Dec 2009
Freaking amazing chapter. Rukia's back, and Soul Reaper Ichigo is back too. Thanks Kubo!

Mar 2009
Rukia is a Lieutenant yeah

that smile of her is Aizen-like

how exactly did the stab give him his powers back ?
Aug 3, 2011 7:24 AM

Feb 2008
a fucking awesome chapter :D
Aug 3, 2011 7:26 AM

Aug 2010
How I miss Ichigo's shinigami powers, now there back with added bits, and Rukia looks like shes a lieutenant :D

Aug 3, 2011 7:29 AM
Jun 2011
That chapter was 12th place in rankings today~
Aug 3, 2011 7:29 AM

Dec 2008
hell yeah!
now everything starts again
dank meme
Aug 3, 2011 7:36 AM

Jan 2008
I love how the lead up for the full bring is just thrown out the window, and he just gets his powers back instead. I'm not sure how I should feel about this chapter. It's nice that it's back to basics, but still.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Aug 3, 2011 7:37 AM

Apr 2009
about time we have an exciting bleach chapter
Aug 3, 2011 7:37 AM

May 2010
I'm in between shocked and confuse.

The shocked part is that RUKIA IS BACK !! ^_^

The confuse part is how does the stabbing had to do with Ichigo getting back his Shinigami power back !?
Aug 3, 2011 7:38 AM

Jan 2009
Great chapter.

Rukia has those arm clothes just like Byakuya does. And she's a lieutenant . So does this mean she gave her power up just like in the beginning? Last time she was sentenced to death, guess it's approved this time.
Ichigo has some kind of cross bracelet on his arm. Interesting.. interesting.
Aug 3, 2011 7:43 AM

Sep 2008
I thought it was that Hanataro guy for a sec...
either way, good chapter.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2011 7:44 AM
Dec 2010
OH. MY. GOD. This chapter reduced me to screaming fits due to the sheer AWESOME.

I MISSED MY RUKIA T_T AND NOW SHE'S BACK!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I feel like loving this series again.
"I... don't need anything else...if you don't need anything else."
Aug 3, 2011 7:49 AM

Aug 2010
KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Aug 3, 2011 7:59 AM

Sep 2009
At least we got rid of the power ranger suit
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria
Aug 3, 2011 8:00 AM
Feb 2010
RUKIA it's about damn time, i was sick of missing my favorite char in the series lol, and to be perfectly honest i think i like the shorter hair on her better, just the image with the sword pierced through ichigo left me totally awestruck, then it hit me, i went back a page and saw the chapter title lol.
Aug 3, 2011 8:11 AM

Jun 2009
So Light forfeit ownership of the Death Note and his memories willingly, so he wouldn't even know himself he's Kira and therefore couldn't possibly act suspic- oh wait, that was a different manga...

Hey, Rukia is back and looks...even more like a guy now :/ But she has those weird long glove thingys now that Byakuya wears. Those are cool and look cute on her.

It's Isshin and Urahara that had a way to give him back his shinigami powers, as expected. But why didn't they just tell him? One simple "hey Ichigo we will get your powers back just sit tight for a few more days" would've saved alot of trouble
grandy_UiDAug 3, 2011 9:41 AM
Aug 3, 2011 8:12 AM
Aug 2011
LiarK said:
Great chapter.

Rukia has those arm clothes just like Byakuya does. And she's a lieutenant . So does this mean she gave her power up just like in the beginning? Last time she was sentenced to death, guess it's approved this time.
Ichigo has some kind of cross bracelet on his arm. Interesting.. interesting.

Rukia did not pierce through Ichigo with her own sword..
Aug 3, 2011 8:13 AM
Apr 2011
And then.... The Badass Coming Back.
Aug 3, 2011 8:14 AM

Oct 2010
YEX said:

The confuse part is how does the stabbing had to do with Ichigo getting back his Shinigami power back !?

You guys are all forgetting that Ichigo originally got shinigami powers by...getting stabbed by Rukia's zanpaktou. I imagine the same kind of thing is happening here, though I bet all the preparation that was being teased at us was so Rukia wouldn't lose all her powers again. And maybe some alterations had to be made in order for this method to work a second time.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Aug 3, 2011 8:16 AM
Aug 2011
RobUsaB said:
YEX said:

You guys are all forgetting that Ichigo originally got shinigami powers by...getting stabbed by Rukia's zanpaktou. I imagine the same kind of thing is happening here, though I bet all the preparation that was being teased at us was so Rukia wouldn't lose all her powers again. And maybe some alterations had to be made in order for this method to work a second time.

As I wrote before: Rukia didn't use her own zanpaktou to pierce him, so she will not lose any of her power.
Aug 3, 2011 8:18 AM

May 2009
Doesn't his sword look like a long scimitar instead of a cleaver now?
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis" Which means "It's not for me, It's not for you. It's for everyone"
Aug 3, 2011 8:18 AM

May 2011
jigolo said:
Facepalm

I had 3.

Skyzong said:

LMAO
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Aug 3, 2011 8:21 AM

Jun 2008
Skyzong said:

LULZ....what did you expect....

Anyways, I liked the chapter, we all knew this would happen sooner or later, there will probably be some explanation later on.
Aug 3, 2011 8:23 AM

Jul 2008
I wonder if it couldn't be Isshin's zan that Ichigo inherited, that or a family heirloom zan as the Kurosaki is obviously a branch of an important family in SS or soul guard.
Aug 3, 2011 8:25 AM

Feb 2010
belarion said:
At least we got rid of the power ranger suit

+1

still what a waste of time how many chapter wasted kubo with fullbringer training...
Aug 3, 2011 8:25 AM

Jan 2011
Well, finally, I haven't read a decent Bleach chapter in months. I see that Ichigo has a slightly changed outfit that combines the Shinigami robe and some elements of his fullbring armor, also, his Zanpakuto has a different shape than before. And it seems that mysterious Shinigami from a few chapters ago was Rukia after all. Now I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Aug 3, 2011 8:29 AM

Nov 2008
Nice to see Rukia back. But all the fullbring thing was just a filler for this moment only...
Aug 3, 2011 8:51 AM

Jul 2010
Kubo, please explain why we had all those full bringer chapters when all ichigo needed was to get stabbed in the chest by Rukia?
Aug 3, 2011 8:54 AM
May 2010
omg rukia is back! :D can't wait for the next chapterrr
Aug 3, 2011 8:59 AM

Jul 2009
grandy_UiD said:
So Light forfeit ownership of the Death Note and his memories willingly so he wouldn't even know himself he's Kira and therefore couldn't possibly act suspic- oh wait, that was a different manga...

LOL.

rukia really enjoys stabbing people...

i personally think rukia looks more femine :3 those gloves are cute!

can't wait for next time
If you can't beat 'em, try again.

Aug 3, 2011 9:00 AM

Apr 2011
Rukiaaa is back finally.;) Am i the only 1 who think Ichigo sword has a different shape now, its kinda bigger then before to.:P
Aug 3, 2011 9:02 AM

May 2011
Han-yuu said:
Kubo, please explain why we had all those full bringer chapters when all ichigo needed was to get stabbed in the chest by Rukia?

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25906

Answer was given.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Aug 3, 2011 9:18 AM
Feb 2010
The explaination better be good, don't tell me the secret to stopping absorbing shinigami powers is gloves with sparkles.

You know, in the 3rd close-up of Ginjo in the Death & Strawberry 2 black page makes him look like Crocodile from One Piece without the scar across the face. The new zanpakuto looks like an axe-sword fusion.

Overall, okay chapter, back to the beginning blah blah blah, next chapter should be good for Bleach, this chapter only managed to push them up one place in the ranking.
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist
Aug 3, 2011 9:27 AM

Mar 2011
Wow! This chapter was so cool! Rukia looks very pretty + she's finally a liutenant! And her glove -thingies look almost the same as Byakuya's... I wonder what Byakuya and Renji look now... 83
Aug 3, 2011 9:29 AM

Jan 2009
wow again the formula of stabbing = power
Aug 3, 2011 9:33 AM

Sep 2009
YEX said:

She stabbed him with the sword both Isshin and Urahara prepared.

My guess is that Isshin poured some of his shinigami powers into that blade and transfered them to Ichigo.

This acted like a fuel to Ichigo's plot engine, and presto we're back at square 1

Also did anybody notice that Rukia with short hair looks like Nozomi from the filler arc?
Aug 3, 2011 9:34 AM

Mar 2010
Just when I thought Kubo's trolling couldn't get any worse. Then I read this chapter...

Aug 3, 2011 9:34 AM

May 2011
pungi said:
RobUsaB said:
YEX said:

As I wrote before: Rukia didn't use her own zanpaktou to pierce him, so she will not lose any of her power.

What are you talking about? Of course it was her Zanpaktou that gave him the powers.
Aug 3, 2011 9:38 AM
Jun 2010
Best Chapter in a while. I got happy for once reading bleach and it looks like it's going back uphill from here on. The fullbring arc was horrible to me and I noticed bleach's rating went from 8.11 to 8.09 since it started. Although Ichigo getting his powers back because of a stab (Again) is kind of weird because I'm now thinking "Why couldn't she do that before" but now that I think about it again I see that he wasn't able to see Rukia because he lost all his reiatsu but after him getting a fullbring he was able to see her again because he regained his spirtual awarenesswhich also makes Rukia able to stab him again. This chapter made me somewhat like Bleach again!!! :) *I wonder if the captains and lieutenants of soul society look as different as Rukia does*

"There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day... not even Death himself can take my life away!"
Aug 3, 2011 9:40 AM

Jun 2009
Explicitz said:

What are you talking about? Of course it was her Zanpaktou that gave him the powers.

at the beginning of the series, yes. Not in this chapter though. She used the spirit like zanpakutou that Isshin and Urahara were charging (or whatever) since a couple of chapters ago.
Aug 3, 2011 9:43 AM

Jun 2008
I enjoyed the hell out of this chapter and even started celebrating a little bit while I'm here at work lol. But I can see how the Fullbring stuff could be filler, but it also gives a bit more depth (I think anyways) to some other side characters, like Chad and Inoue (mainly about how they trained so they wouldn't be a burden anymore). Anyone think that the Fullbring stuff might come back to him and combine his Fullbring with his Shinigami/Hollow (possibly Hollow, not sure) powers? So fucking happy Rukia is back though. Time to kick some major ass.

Do you think even though he just got his powers back, he can pull out his Bankai?
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.