Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Sep 26, 2011 1:54 PM

"I'm not sure it was their intention.I believe it was an surprise attack,over night." said Arrona.

Sep 26, 2011 1:58 PM

I doubt it, the two were friends with everyone. And besides, they're probably the most powerful swordsmen/women of their time, so I don't think anyone was stronger, according to history." Chiaki pshawd
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Sep 26, 2011 3:06 PM

*nods, hearing what they were saying*
"oh, my name is mioto ibukenu as i said, my father is one of the main night elfkin on the council, sir ibukenu"
*trying to follow along with their conversation*
Check out my poetry on Deviant Art

Sep 26, 2011 8:20 PM

"They died fighting the Kraken" Fumika added.
"Ehhh! Looks like you need to freshen up on your history huh Chiaki?" Kanaka said.
"Huh, I can imagine those two doing something like that" Chiaki said scratching her head. "Oh well, at least I know they died together, just the way they wanted." she said as she reassured herself.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Sep 27, 2011 10:43 AM

"Ah.A kraken.That's right...." Arrona sighed.
"Really?I never heard about him..." she than said turning around to Mioto.

Sep 27, 2011 11:26 AM

*shrugs*
"he was almost kicked out and was shoved to the back because he had me, a mixed elf, he's technically still a part of the council, but was isolated for not abandoning me"
*turns back to them*
"aren't we going through the strait that the kraken is rumored to be in, should we take another route?"

Sep 27, 2011 12:37 PM

"Honestly, Krakens are the least of our worries right now people... are we ready to ditch the others and cast off?" said Carol appearing behind the party looking irritable with her shotgun over her shoulder.

Sep 27, 2011 2:03 PM

*thinks: i don't think thaty I met that girl yet*
"I am, I won't talk for others unless they already told me"
*eyes the shotgun, with a impressed look*

Sep 27, 2011 3:43 PM

"Yes, it is" Fumika said as she stood silently near the rail of the ship.
"Ready when you are!" Chiaki said with a grin.
Even Death has a heart

Sep 27, 2011 9:24 PM

*looks at fumika*
"so, could you explain what exactly we are doing?"

Sep 28, 2011 11:46 AM

"Ah I see.Still,the incident does not recall anything in my head..." Arrona said scratching her chin,ignoring the rest of discussion.

Sep 28, 2011 3:57 PM

"Nothing..." she said silently as she stared over the sea.
Even Death has a heart

Sep 28, 2011 4:26 PM

"sounds like my kind of work.."
*tilts my head at her actions*
*thinks: i guess she is kind of cold to people she doesn't know, guess i need to work to show my relevance*

Sep 28, 2011 4:57 PM

Carol sighs and and smacks the other girls in the back of the head saying "Okay here's the short short version: ships are being captured my orcs, not slaughtered but captured. We're going out and allowing ourselves to be captured so that we can learn where they are taking us" she pulls out the ring Claire gave her and says "These have a tracking spell, so they can (if need be) find our corpses later at the their camp... any questons?"

Sep 28, 2011 5:41 PM

"None at all" Chiaki said with a grin. "Sounds like my business, sneaking in, getting captures, I'm used to it" she said as she gloated.
Even Death has a heart

Sep 28, 2011 11:10 PM

*nods calmly*
"then i assume once there, we will try to free some of the previous captured?"
*eyes the ring*
"why would they give you a ring, aren't they confident in your abilities. some would take that as almost saying that there is a possibility that you can't escape orcs, who still haven't figured out how to cancel magic"
*thinks: do they expect those two to fail? it might be trying to get rid of them, judging by chiaki's actions, they're strong so they might be seen as a threat to some of the council members...maybe I'm just over thinking this...*

Sep 29, 2011 9:46 AM

Arrona sighs irritated.She gets out her cracked sword,Raine.The blade was glowing blue;her magic power was charged.Closing her eyes,she called Emere,that appeared in a blink time in her sister's back."My shadow is her shadow;she is my big sister." Emere said,while Arrona said:"My blood is her blood;she is my little sister." whit those said,the twins breathed deep,and informed Carol in the same time "We're ready to go."

Sep 29, 2011 11:09 AM

"The rings are for just in case... but I'm willing to bet that one of us is probably going to die on this mission. But oh well, no rest for we the wicked" Carol said with a wink.

Sep 29, 2011 12:16 PM

*chuckles at the sentence*
"alright, let's go, and don't worry, if it comes down to it, i'll do my best to make sure that you aren't the one to die"

Sep 29, 2011 12:23 PM

"Like you could protect us in a combat versus hunderds of orcs.Boy,seems you never fight an army.When is to that and we are so few,you protect yourself,but no time to protect others." Arrona says very cold,on a cruel tone.She hated the situation and being ignored.Emere just gulps.

Sep 29, 2011 2:34 PM

*face goes down a bit*
"I apoligize if my opinions are too hopeful for you, i hope you can come to forgive me in the future..."
*thinks: she just as to use THAT tone...that same tone...*
*clenches fist*

Sep 29, 2011 3:53 PM

"Ah don't worry about it, I've done this kind of thing a bunch of times before" Chiaki said as she laughed.
Even Death has a heart

Sep 29, 2011 9:00 PM

*sighs, face picks up*
"we might as well get along, since it seems like we expect to be captured anyway"

Sep 30, 2011 6:44 PM

"That's one thing for sure!" Kanaka said happily
"You don't sound scared?" Matoma asked.
"Of course not!" Kanaka said.
Even Death has a heart

Sep 30, 2011 7:18 PM

*watches the plank get pulled up and the ship start to move on its way*

Sep 30, 2011 7:34 PM

"Here we go!" Chiaki and Kanaka said with delight.
"You think those two are related?" Matoma, Chiaki's staff asked Fumika.
"I hope not" Fumika said quietly.
Even Death has a heart

Sep 30, 2011 7:55 PM

*glances over at the over excited girls*
"..."
*thinks: it's just a job, just like the other ones, just deal with them and the job will end, and you won't see them again...*

Sep 30, 2011 9:57 PM

"Ah don't look so gloomy" Chiaki said as she shook her hand with one finger pointign up
Even Death has a heart

Sep 30, 2011 9:59 PM

*blinks*
"...wait, me?"
*points to myself*

Oct 1, 2011 7:13 AM

"And here we go.But,a part of my heart stays here,in Coral,forever." Mumled Arrona as the ship started to move away.Emere vanished in transparency,a pair of green eyes remaining in the air only.A sigh got heared,as the green eyes closed."My heart will stay wherever your is,sister." Emere's voice got heared.The sunset was just assigning it's curtains.Arrona looked to it,as she highned herself on a cloud.

Oct 1, 2011 7:17 AM

Carol walked away and went to the helm "Alright... Let's cast off!"

//exit? any characters that dont post in the next thread will be left behind...//

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]