Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Aug 6, 2011 8:08 AM

"Don't get me wrong,or talk like that to me." Arrona answered slapping Carol back."I told you to drive the ship away,expecting those "heroes" to help me out.I mean that you must figth to save everyone,even sacrificing yourself." she added whit a calm voice.

"Shut up,useless moron.I do not shout anything,I use who dies to make living ones o on.And if you underestimate or try to play whit me,you die." Arrona got back her ice voice speaking whit Styx.

Aug 6, 2011 8:09 AM

"What a sad child you are... I pity you" said Carol holding her cheek standing again looking at Arrona and Emere.

Aug 6, 2011 8:14 AM

"I'm no heroine," Scarlet mumbled to herself as Inori held her hand tightly.

Scarlet may not know the feeling of a loved one dying but she knew the pain of being left alone.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.

Aug 6, 2011 8:26 AM
"Can't you see that, runt girl?" Asked Styx, while looking at Arrona. " The Orc are at fault for the missing ships.The faster we get to Coral city, the faster we can find them Orcs and the faster you can play the hero." Said Styx.
Mort was looking at the sinking ship.
Modified by SnowBound, Aug 6, 2011 8:34 AM

Aug 6, 2011 8:36 AM

"Survival of the fittest" Fumika said."The strong prey upon the weak....." she said turning toward's Carol, "so tell me... are you weak?" she asked.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Aug 6, 2011 8:53 AM

"No, but I do find you to be an annoying b****" said Carol coldy as she turned back to Arrona and Emere.

Aug 6, 2011 8:53 AM

"I'm no heroine either,but you are just a bunch of merchants.You,little fling thing,shut up.I'm no heroine,I'm just a someone that saves to pay for it's mistakes.I'm not a sad child,I'm no child at all.Now just..." but she could not continue,because a wave of pain and blood split out of her mouth."I allmost reached my limit whit that level eight,seems the ghost were not that much." she said smirking,falling on the floor,keeping splitting blood.
"Arrona!" Emere said worried.
"A bit of help?" this one answered.
"Medicine level 3:Intern Injury Healer." Emere wishpered as getting up a protective shield around Arrona.

Aug 6, 2011 8:57 AM

Carol got down next to Arrona and said "We'll be in Coral in a few minutes. Don't die on me yet... child".

//Arrona is only 15 right? So I can call her a child all I want, Carol is in her twenties! :D //

Aug 6, 2011 8:58 AM

"Shut up,old lady." Arrona answered whit a smirk. "I can not die,remember?"

//fine,than you'll be an old lady,Boss.//

Aug 6, 2011 9:08 AM

Scarlet sighed. She refused to join in this pointless exchange of insults finding no benefit in it.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.

Aug 6, 2011 9:13 AM

"Don't sigh like that on me.Everyone stop doing things that give me hurricane.My mental stability is weaker now,as I reach the Coral City source whit a ...." she stopped remembering that Roa must arrive whit the crystal,and it was better not all those cowards knew.It was not her fault that two living crystals,two ghost kind whit such force were making her to run out of control.

Aug 6, 2011 9:40 AM

"Don't treat Arrona badly,please.She does not mean what she says,she's just mad she could not help and save more peoples." Emere said to all as Arrona felt asleep,after she put arrona layed and covered her whit a cloak."She's no hero.She tryes to save to pay her sin.Because of her...her saving,me and mom died.But she was more important,and some peoples bigger and more important then her picked this.Someday,she will serve as a vessel for a lady." Seh added." She blames you,because she thinks whit more help she could do more." Emere completed smiling.

Aug 6, 2011 10:07 AM

The blew Fumika's cape. "The wind, it smells, strange" She said.
"Strange how?" Kanaka asked.
"As if.....death is in the air" Fumika replied pointing north.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Aug 6, 2011 10:10 AM

"The Earth....the ground...it screams...for blood." Arrona mumbled in sleep,strangely answering to an unput question.

Aug 6, 2011 10:15 AM

The port was near, and Fumika saw the residents excitingly meet near the port to see the new travelers coming to Coral City.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 6, 2011 10:18 AM

"Home..."Arrona mumbled waking up."Emere,I have a bad feeling.Be on my side.Don't leave me!" she said. whit a shiver and fright on her face.

Aug 6, 2011 10:50 AM

The ship docked.
"Eh, Finally here huh?" Kanaka said as Fumika made her way to disembark.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 6, 2011 10:52 AM

"Arrona sama!" a short red-haired girl shouted waving and getting close to Arrona.
"Dominique,what a surprise!" Arrona said hugging the girl.
"Eliphas-sama and master Claire sent me to get you and your friends to the church." teh girl answered giggling."He is the guy whit the....?" she than asked looking at Roa whit a blush.
"Yes,now don't fall over him." Arrona answered laughing.

Aug 6, 2011 10:54 AM

"Ehhh, nice city huh?" Kanaka said.
"I guess so..." Fumika said looking around.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 6, 2011 10:57 AM

"Friends,dear cowards and more,this is Dominique,a priest of the Saint-Claire church.She will guard us there." Arrona said happly introducing her old friend.

"H-hello..." Dominique answered shy.

//boss em makes Dominique,you take papa :D //

Aug 6, 2011 10:59 AM

Carol left the ship an dbeheld Coral City... or at least what it looked like on the surface. As of right now it resembled a lighhouse in the middle of the sea. She entered the lighthouse and descended to the lower levels and into the beautiful expansive city beneath the sea... Coral City.
The city itself resembled most cities except it was beneath the sea and it was protected by an expansive dome bubble held in place by magic and prayers to Jasmine, sister of the East and Summer.
at the center of the city was the Citadel the primary place of worship and location of their boss and mission....

Aug 6, 2011 11:02 AM

"Carol...I'm sorry for earlier." Arrona said apologizing and bowing to Carol.
"Let's go,everyone!" Dominique shouted.

Aug 6, 2011 11:02 AM

Fumika followed her into the depth's of the city. "Is this your first time here Fumika?" Kanaka asked.
"Surprisingly... yes" Fumika replied.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 6, 2011 11:04 AM

"I love my city a lot...maybe I'll stay here a while."Arrona adressed to Dominique.
"I would like that.We all would.Mister Eliphas got sick wehn you left,he really loves you way more than it's normal for a father." Dominique said hugging Arrona.

Aug 6, 2011 11:08 AM

Carol looked down at arrona and her sheepish face and she ruffled Arrona's hair smiling and saying. "Don't worry about it... we'll deal with those Orcs soon I bet".

Aug 6, 2011 11:16 AM
Mort followed the girls quietly, a few steps behind them.Styx was flying next to him.Mort seemed to be thinking about something.He has been in Coral city before, and it hasn't changed much.

Aug 6, 2011 11:17 AM

"Hehe " Arrona giggled. "Can't wait to kill them!" she added clapping.

Aug 6, 2011 11:24 AM

Fumika followed quietly too, only speaking when Kanaka asked a question or was excited about something.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 6, 2011 11:34 AM

"We arrived." Dominique said to the party showing them the huge church.

Aug 6, 2011 12:07 PM

"Ehhh! It's amazing" Kanaka said with awe.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 6, 2011 1:54 PM

"Welcome all,to the Saint-Claire Church." a powerfull manly vocie heared as a monk in green clothes showed up."Good job,Sister Dominique." he added patting the red-head on her head.
"I'm home,father."Arrona said whit a smile hugging him.
"Welcome,my child." the man answered hugging both Arrona and Emere."Those are?" he asked pointing everyone.
"Scarlet,Morty,Fumika-sama,Carol,miss Lucy,Roa and Leiathiel." she said pointing each while giving names."He is my father,Eliphas Laporte." she added introducing the man.
at Roa and Fumika his expression changed."Dominique,I think Fumika would like to have a speak whit miss Claire and our queen...And the rest,follow me.And,the guy,Roa,later you'll go whit Arrona for your problem,okay?" he asked starting to walk inside,closely followed by Arrona and Emere.

Aug 6, 2011 2:11 PM

Claire was sitting in her office talking to a woman whom one would presume was a member of the High Elfkin Court based upon her clothing and tone. As the party approached the High Elfkin did not notice and Claire was holding her head in irritation...

Aug 6, 2011 2:14 PM

"Claire-sama!" Arrona shouted and got close to her bowing and than hugging her.Emere giggled.

"There they are." Eliphas said whit a happy expression.

Aug 6, 2011 2:52 PM

"Wha-Arrona? Emere? What are you doing here?" asked Claire. The High Elfkin Court woman raised her nose and said "This talk isn't over... we continue this later" and the snob walked away. Claire sighed and said "Its good to see you two... wait, you wouldn't happen to be with the mercenaries I hired would you?" her eyes grew wide in fear.

Aug 6, 2011 2:59 PM

"Well I actually was....I did not knew that you decided,I tought it's Neptunia-sama." Arrona answered bowing."Also,someone is here to talk to you on something important,that being Fumika-sama.And we need to quickly act on Roa's pains....I told you about them via a message,you did not received it?!" Arrona asked surprised.

"Well I forgot to give it further..." Eliphas answered scratching his cheek.

Aug 6, 2011 3:01 PM

Claire realizing the situation was rather urgent said "Alright explain it to me along the way... Elphias get me my hand maidens! I may need their help with this..." sheshe stood and indicated that Arrona should lead the way.

Aug 6, 2011 3:04 PM

"Okay!" Arrona said making a sign to her father which left in a green cloud the room."Roa you come whit me,Fumika-san too!" she said dragging both to a new room,whit Claire following her.

Aug 6, 2011 4:29 PM

Fumika followed Arrona. "This place" Fumika said.
"What's wrong?" Kanaka asked.
"Nothing" Fumika replied.
"Is this about being half-dead?" Kanaka asked.
Fumika stayed silent.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 6, 2011 4:34 PM

"It's the Secret Sanctuary.That's what this place is." Arrona said absent.

Aug 6, 2011 4:43 PM

How the hell did he get here? Oh right the boat. Why in the world did he get off the boat and into this nuthouse again?

Roa shrugged off her hand, "This place is giving me the creeps, Im going to go back to the- ugh!!" Burn shrieked into the air as Roa fell to his knees, as a strong paralyzing wave of pain brought him to his knees. Purple veins spread from beneath his collar to the side of his face under his cheek, and his hands were covered in them. The pain would not go away this time, his hands clenched.

Oh that's right... his life was getting sucked away.

A voice whispered in his head, in his voice and in many other voices "This will do for now." "Yes bloodlust!" "Some potential." "But strong willed." "Yes." "That why it took too long." "Too long." "Then we break it." "Yes! Yes!" "Like a toy!" "We will win." "Not like the last." "Cruel to take us." "We were so close." "Be faster this time." "Take its life bead." "Take it! Take it!" "And eat it." "So hungry..."

"No!!" Roa cried out and the voices ceased but he could feel the constant growth of the crystaline veins.

Aug 6, 2011 4:46 PM

"Damn we must act quick." Eliphas said as appearing whit the maids.
"Come on boy,my daughter wants to save you." he added taking Roan in his large arms like a toy and putting him on a bed.

Aug 6, 2011 5:13 PM

Roa groans as he is lifted, the person's touch sent shots of pain through him.

Aug 6, 2011 5:21 PM

"Shh it's gonna be okay..."Arrona says gently ruffling Roa's hair."We will save you at any cost." she adds whit confidence.

"Of course!" Eliphas adds whit a huge smile.

Aug 6, 2011 6:05 PM

The voices came off and on in his head, they were disorienting and confusing, one thing he knew though was that it was painful, his head pounded. The crystaline veins traveled over his right eye by now, his vision there became dark purple. It was starting to creep across the scar on his nose.

Aug 7, 2011 1:34 AM

"Don't dare to die." Arrona said calm."Claire-sama,do something!" she shouted whit a shiver.

Aug 7, 2011 4:41 AM

Claire was already looking at the man's chest and at the xtent of the damage "Borridan's DemonCrytsal? How in the world he get this on him?" not waiting for an answer, she snapped her fingers and the hand maidens formed a circle surrounding her, her and all her hand maidens were (based upon looks and Elfknifes on their waists) different types of Elfkin, one of each type.

They all place their hands on his body, interlocking their arms to form a sort of weave, and then they started to chant a prayer. It was in what was belived to be an ancient human tongue, it was a beautiful song. But the song itself paled in the magic being performe dinfront of them. each of their Elfknife's Crystals began to glow and lights and arcs of colored magic began to leap out of each of them. Creating a tornado of a rainbow, which began syphoning the black magicks of the Crytsal and collecting it in a compound in the air. The Crystal was black like most Mixed Elfkin's Crystals but it seemed to leak, no it exuded 'blackness', but not nescessarily Umbramancy. It was corrupt but not 'dark' persay, it was an otherworldly power... and it had to be sealed!

Continuing the chanting song with the others, Claire lifted her hands and the original neckalace was in her grasp. She locked the suspended Crystal (without touching it) in the fitting in the neckalace, and as the handmaiden choir hit its final note: the Crystal was sealed and resounding 'boom' hit the room and everyone in it was thrown against the walls! The handmaidens were panting and sweating slightly, and Claire sat up and held the neckalace in her hand saying with small smile "Well that went well..." and she slumped down a little with her eyes close, breathing slowly...

Aug 7, 2011 4:49 AM

"Thank God.That was at limit." Eliphas sighted eased.

"Thank you,Claire Sama.Now,we should put this well and guard it,so nothing will touch it's dangerous power again..only a single person can ever master this crystal." said Arrona approaching Claire.

Aug 7, 2011 4:53 AM

"Ah, yes... good idea... Elphias? Can you see if this can be put in the church's private vault? I'd hate for it to be sent to the treasury..." said Claire tiredly. The Handmaidens stood and went to their lady's side and helped her stand.

Aug 7, 2011 4:55 AM

"Yes,milday." Eliphas said taking the necklace and dissapearing.

"Ne,sister,will the guy be fine?" Emere asked looking worried at Roa.

"Let's do a check." Arrona answered turning her eyes white and getting her sisters hands in hers."

"Okay.." Emere responsed turning her eyes black and helping out.

Aug 7, 2011 8:23 AM

"What was all that about?" Kanaka asked as Fumika rubbed her back.
"The demonic crystal...." Fumika said glaring at Elphias.
Even Death has a heart

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »