Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2011 1:31 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man.. I really want to see a nice boat ending..
Mar 31, 2012 7:59 AM

Jun 2011
AlexSadist-sama said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man.. I really want to see a nice boat ending..

That would be gruesome man. I mean who's head's gonna be chopped off I think. :)
Apr 10, 2014 7:54 PM

Jun 2009
What the hell. :[ The plot was getting way better!
Jun 3, 2014 8:01 AM

Jan 2014
and the aunt gets pregnant...the end...
woops not....
they got caught? what a plot twist...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jun 11, 2015 4:24 PM

Jun 2010
Got pregnant and she's not even having sex with her husband. Ewwww.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2015 9:42 PM

Apr 2015
Does anyone know what happens after ep 6, like in manga or eroge ?
Jul 5, 2015 6:59 AM

Feb 2015
1 of 4 ntr hentais I ended up liking. Why? Cause the ntr is reasonable to me. They have a cause.
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Jul 21, 2015 7:02 AM
Oct 2013
Lots of different hairstyles for Misako throughout the series which I thought was nice. Her boobs get too big sometimes though.

Dem Kazuhiko-san withdrawal symptoms :O she totally broke down and couldnt even cum from double penetration sex toys WITH fantasy of him! Kazuhiko-san is a very strong addictive drug

Tbh he was pretty jerky, making Misako jealous and agonise on purpose by doing it with Emiko. And Emiko such a bitch as well

But I guess it did force Misako to make the decision and Kazuhiko chooses her in the end despite long distance and he'll even come to see her! (He says he would anyway...) Too bad the dad coming back probably to find out everything and the aunt getting pregnant doesn't get dealt with.
Jul 26, 2015 12:40 AM

Apr 2015
none of you answered my question i feel sad now
Sep 18, 2015 4:37 PM

Nov 2010
This trash is the most overrated hentai title that I've ever seen. Nothing comes close. Boring story, stupid and unlikable characters, repetitive scenes and truly awful art. It doesn't even have a shocking ending like other titles of its time, so you get no satisfaction after sitting through 6 endless episodes with all the excitement of a cricket match.
Mar 8, 2016 6:24 AM

Apr 2014
Does anyone know when episode 7 is coming?
Aug 27, 2016 1:48 PM

Feb 2016
Gersen said:
This trash is the most overrated hentai title that I've ever seen. Nothing comes close. Boring story, stupid and unlikable characters, repetitive scenes and truly awful art. It doesn't even have a shocking ending like other titles of its time, so you get no satisfaction after sitting through 6 endless episodes with all the excitement of a cricket match.

I totally agree with you. This hentai is really slow and boring, and the duration of the episodes is way too long. The quality of the animation is also pretty inconstant.
Sep 2, 2016 2:54 PM

Jan 2014
Neko_myanimelist said:

they got married i think
Sep 21, 2016 11:49 AM
Sep 2016
my favorit hentai XD

Download Anime Hentai
JepangersFeb 24, 2017 2:19 PM
Sep 28, 2016 4:32 AM
Sep 2016
ButtLaButt said:
Gersen said:

I totally agree with you. This hentai is really slow and boring, and the duration of the episodes is way too long. The quality of the animation is also pretty inconstant.

You and your friend don't know about great hentais. You preffer lolitas and that's all...Thankfully, more than the 90% of the people find this hentai as one of the best ever.
It is a masterpiece in every single way. Deal with it ;)
Oct 1, 2016 7:51 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
pregnant??? kekeke
Oct 1, 2016 2:15 PM

Feb 2016
Taboo4Ever said:
ButtLaButt said:

You and your friend don't know about great hentais. You preffer lolitas and that's all...Thankfully, more than the 90% of the people find this hentai as one of the best ever.

Yeah I like lolis, but I like milfs too, believe me or not. If I didn't like milfs, I wouldn't have watched this in the first case. I decided to watch this hentai because I heard it was the best MILF hentai, so I wanted to give it a try.

Okay you like this series I have no problem with that, but in my case, I didn't like it that's all. It's overrated """imo""" if you prefer.

Now I wouldn't say it's total trash like the first guy did. It's probably just not my cup of tea, maybe.
Oct 4, 2016 1:00 PM
Sep 2016
ButtLaButt said:
Taboo4Ever said:

Yeah I like lolis, but I like milfs too, believe me or not. If I didn't like milfs, I wouldn't have watched this in the first case. I decided to watch this hentai because I heard it was the best MILF hentai, so I wanted to give it a try.

Okay you like this series I have no problem with that, but in my case, I didn't like it that's all. It's overrated """imo""" if you prefer.

Now I wouldn't say it's total trash like the first guy did. It's probably just not my cup of tea, maybe.

That's better. The concept of "total trash" is quite sad, specially for this hentai which is considered one of the best ever. That expresion could be seen as an insult, but I'm glad you didn't mean that! ;)
Dec 19, 2016 3:19 PM
Dec 2016
Dhora esses filmin aheuhsuehauueeu
Jan 6, 2017 12:44 PM

Feb 2008
OrangeRium said:
Neko_myanimelist said:

they got married i think

The last page of the manga shows them together in wedding clothing . . .
Jan 9, 2017 8:15 PM

Oct 2015
The characters are stupid as ever.
The "story" is... story? Make some random guys gangbang her to make her accept you... then we have her sister "I HAVE to do this to save my her" LOL; then give some felattion to beggars... lol..

Anyway, 3/10
TechOtaku-hJan 9, 2017 8:44 PM
Apr 27, 2017 3:23 AM
Sep 2016
Viteracf_H_ said:
The characters are stupid as ever.
The "story" is... story? Make some random guys gangbang her to make her accept you... then we have her sister "I HAVE to do this to save my her" LOL; then give some felattion to beggars... lol..

Anyway, 3/10

The funny fact is that if you visit your profile, you see the typical lolitas' hentai and other anime with 0 argument, HAHAHA. I love hypocrisy. Thankfully, this anime is considered as one of the best ever.
Apr 30, 2017 4:14 AM
Jul 2018
This anime was off to a really great start. As far as entertainment value goes, I got more out of the first two episodes than like 90% of the stuff I've seen. I mean, I actually wanted to know what would happen next at the end of both episodes (one of the rarest things that ever happens to me). The last 4 episodes bored me though and I have no idea why the enjoyment went down so much. However, I did find Emiko's pregnancy and the father arriving home early near the end surprising. And I'm satisfied with the way things ended.
Jan 14, 2018 11:11 AM

Sep 2012
what happens next? father kills himself? father kills son? father kicks them out? i hate cliffhangers sometimes specially if they have no intention finishing the story lol
Jan 29, 2018 2:00 AM

Jan 2018
the anime has the same ending with the manga, don't expect for episode 7 thanks
but i need more hentai like this

Your quotes sucks to be honest

Apr 6, 2018 3:04 PM

Jan 2015
What a plot twist! Misako is the hottest milf I have ever seen.
Apr 21, 2018 10:34 AM

May 2017
Taboo4Ever said:
ButtLaButt said:

That's better. The concept of "total trash" is quite sad, specially for this hentai which is considered one of the best ever. That expresion could be seen as an insult, but I'm glad you didn't mean that! ;)

I totally agree with ButtLaButt and Gersen, the title doesn't even make sense coz it's not really incest but inseki (in-laws) a freaking half assed incest

5/10
LairucremApr 21, 2018 10:59 AM
Aug 1, 2020 11:41 PM
Aug 2020
User-san said:
Lots of different hairstyles for Misako throughout the series which I thought was nice. Her boobs get too big sometimes though.

Dem Kazuhiko-san withdrawal symptoms :O she totally broke down and couldnt even cum from double penetration sex toys WITH fantasy of him! Kazuhiko-san is a very strong addictive drug

Tbh he was pretty jerky, making Misako jealous and agonise on purpose by doing it with Emiko. And Emiko such a bitch as well

But I guess it did force Misako to make the decision and Kazuhiko chooses her in the end despite long distance and he'll even come to see her! (He says he would anyway...) Too bad the dad coming back probably to find out everything and the aunt getting pregnant doesn't get dealt with.

But o don't know it somehow feels like he's really playing with both of them. Though misako left him first but then he chose the aunt, even said she had charms that mother didn't and he even got her pregnant. Hoho. Even now they don't want to rationalize their relationship . I mean just divorce the poor husband who's working his ass off 😂 stop scamming him if you like the son. I even think he told her to go so that he can have fun both sides. His character in the last few scenes was so contrasting to the whole damn series that it feels like an act as if he's just coaxing her like he did with emiko by saying he likes her more.so more than making her jealous it seems like he wants control over both of them and it'snot like he reallyloves one and all. Sigh....I'm sorry for the rant and i know this is expected form hentai but though relationships like these are what make hentai thrilling, i wonder if people feel thrilled when characters like poor dad get hurt for no reason. Also misako went through a lot because of the son but...i guess she deserves some for cheating. But what about the son ? What will his redemption be ? Hehe i guess there won't be any.

Also , the hell is wrong with all these ladies..like is he some super saiyan or what ..you can't live without him and you'd even scam people for him...What a drug!!@!!
I really wanted the author to gove us a better closure, jusy keep the cliffhanger dudes.
Aug 11, 2020 9:40 AM

Apr 2020
Reallynow072 said:
User-san said:

But o don't know it somehow feels like he's really playing with both of them. Though misako left him first but then he chose the aunt, even said she had charms that mother didn't and he even got her pregnant. Hoho. Even now they don't want to rationalize their relationship . I mean just divorce the poor husband who's working his ass off 😂 stop scamming him if you like the son. I even think he told her to go so that he can have fun both sides. His character in the last few scenes was so contrasting to the whole damn series that it feels like an act as if he's just coaxing her like he did with emiko by saying he likes her more.so more than making her jealous it seems like he wants control over both of them and it'snot like he reallyloves one and all. Sigh....I'm sorry for the rant and i know this is expected form hentai but though relationships like these are what make hentai thrilling, i wonder if people feel thrilled when characters like poor dad get hurt for no reason. Also misako went through a lot because of the son but...i guess she deserves some for cheating. But what about the son ? What will his redemption be ? Hehe i guess there won't be any.

Also , the hell is wrong with all these ladies..like is he some super saiyan or what ..you can't live without him and you'd even scam people for him...What a drug!!@!!
I really wanted the author to gove us a better closure, jusy keep the cliffhanger dudes.

I have the same feeling that Kazuhiko does want to control both Misako and Emiko, haha.

Aug 11, 2020 9:55 AM
Aug 2020
GavinHon said:
Reallynow072 said:

I have the same feeling that Kazuhiko does want to control both Misako and Emiko, haha.

Totally sir. They're all twisted. Typical enough, hallmark of H!!!! Hahaha
May 21, 2021 10:17 AM

Feb 2018
Just want to say wtf? Ending
Oct 11, 2021 3:00 PM
Dec 2017
oh this ending boy wtf.

Feb 18, 2022 9:26 PM
Jan 2022
Long story short he marries his mom but in the manga who don't know what happens to the aunty does keep the child does the sister find out we don't get a clear answer the manga just show the pregnancy test but no aferstory
Jun 16, 2022 1:45 AM
Aug 2021
top tier anime... way better story than Gurren Lagann +you can fap to it
Jun 17, 2023 1:25 PM
Jul 2020
hentaisoulbrotha said:
1 of 4 ntr hentais I ended up liking. Why? Cause the ntr is reasonable to me. They have a cause.
was it by the same mc?

More topics from this board

» Taboo Charming Mother (aka ENBO) ending....?

zerokeropi - Jun 21, 2008

28 by kekkeimeru »»
Oct 17, 2023 11:25 AM

Poll: » Taboo Charming Mother Episode 1 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 1, 2011

9 by Bruhkfast »»
Dec 6, 2022 1:32 PM

Poll: » Taboo Charming Mother Episode 5 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 2, 2011

6 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 11, 2021 3:00 PM

Poll: » Taboo Charming Mother Episode 4 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 2, 2011

6 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 11, 2021 2:59 PM

Poll: » Taboo Charming Mother Episode 3 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 1, 2011

7 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 11, 2021 2:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.