Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kateikyoushi no Onee-san 2 The Animation: H no Hensachi Agechaimasu Episode 2 Discussion

Aug 1, 2011 8:06 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was very good... kinda funny ending.

Aug 31, 2011 7:38 AM

So in a two-episode h-series, they make over one-third of an episode a chain of flashbacks. Also, out of these two episodes and the two episodes of the previous series, we only get two scenes with Amane, not counting that half-ass 25-second clip during the orgy at the end. Thanks for giving us the middle finger, Pink Pineapple.

Don't get me wrong, I love the rest of the series, but this episode really irked me.

Feb 11, 2016 3:14 PM

Wow... half of this episode was just flashback. I could have went directly to episode 2 of this second 'season' without watching the first 'season' that I would not miss so much... =P

That aside, I do not like when hentais rush the harem time (where they all make sex together). They should have removed the flashbacks and made a 'decent' (with no rush and no pics shots) harem scene.

Even so, a very good hentai, no doubts, a must watch.

-1 for the overuse of flashbacks; =/
-1 for the rushed harem scene at the end. =(

So 8/10 (Damn... my heart want to give this show a 9... aside those 2 things above, the sex scenes itself are great. With many special touches where we don't find in many hentais out there).

PS.: I looked for Sara and Nagisa's seiyuu which I liked a lot their voice but we don't have here in MAL who are they... =( I'm sad now.. =(
Modified by Vi-h, Feb 22, 2016 3:21 PM

Oct 22, 2017 11:46 AM

I loved it, a complete episode!