Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2011 8:39 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So this was kinda weird. Watched it raw so I didn't understand anything but I guess some alian raped her and then suddenly looked like her?...
Sep 18, 2016 6:29 AM
Jul 2018
Even though we got a penis that could fly and talk, I still didn't get much enjoyment out of this one. Let's just say I didn't like seeing this non-human thing violating that girl. I got the same feeling from watching this that I get from seeing tentacles violating someone. At least I got a laugh at the end (though that's definitely not enough to justify watching this in its entirety).

Rhypo said:
Watched it raw so I didn't understand anything but I guess some alian raped her and then suddenly looked like her?...

Yeah, this is basically what happened.
Jan 30, 2017 12:40 AM
Apr 2015
Watched subbed on Muchohentai. It was an evil spirit, and it's implied to be a monster of the week situation where he just got lucky by ambushing at school. Also, before all this started, she was complaining about school work being hard, typical underachiever stuff like Usagi.
Feb 12, 2017 5:20 AM
Oct 2013
The character design of her looked like Pokémon character with cockroach-shaped hair and eyes design.

Newayz it some fun to see the two comically dissing each other like low-level punks. And the situation was just so unserious was not erotic at all XD even at the end she was in no peril in the least and he was the one to be exhausted. And she was way energetic.
Feb 12, 2021 11:53 PM

Aug 2020
This was dumb yet somehow entertaining. It wasn't really enjoyable H content wise. Both the animation and art style looked like shit, but at least it wasn't as boring as some other low budget hentai.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Jun 21, 2022 3:30 PM

Jan 2018
Fuck that was dumb and ugly, I wish I could give it A score lower than 1
Dec 15, 2022 10:16 AM

Nov 2010
Manami is a cute redhead and I enjoyed seeing her getting r*ped by that monster. Man, I wish I could turn into a monster like him. Being able to separate like that makes him an efficient r*pist.
That anal could've been good if they showed more angles and I wish it lasted longer.
That ending was really weird. I wonder if the professor r*ped that monster turned Manami. lol 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.