Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 30, 2011 10:06 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This ep. is about Sho (because the title is Sho's idol song). MY FAV. EP and nice song!!! So funny!!

Mamo's character is actually paying attention to Haruka.

Sho has fear of height and everyone is trying to help him overcome it.

Sho and his roommate knew each other since they were doing violin contests for a long time.

lol @ president, but his way helped finding out why he has fear of height, which was his roommate's fault but he also saved him...

Audition is for sister of main character... lol~ @ even Ryuga-sensei thinks of him a girl with girl outfit.
tsubasaloverJul 30, 2011 10:12 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 30, 2011 10:40 AM

Oct 2009
All of Hiro Shimono-san characters I know crossdress or are forced to crossdress most notable i remember is Akiihisa Yoshii from Baka Test

An Excellent song that suited his voice though the sound effects ruined it cos you cant hear him properly.

It was an action theme song but it was still good and Im still watching this even if just for the musiic.

Didnt quite understand but looks like Tokiya is taking interest in Haruka as a composer.

Next Ep should be about Natsuki and I expect the song to be about cute things with the viola in there somewhere

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Jul 30, 2011 1:00 PM

Feb 2010
It was the most funniest ep so far, Natsuki is hidden troll of serie XD

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Jul 30, 2011 1:14 PM
Jun 2011
Poor Sho's afraid of heights because of Natsuki and funny episode (:
Jul 30, 2011 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
Oh, this episode! XD Natsuki... Shou......... SHOU IS SO ADORABLE!@ I just love him!<33
Jul 30, 2011 3:24 PM

Dec 2010
Loved this episode. Probably my favourite so far.

Shou-chan is so adorable, definitely my favourite guy from this show.
Jul 30, 2011 5:52 PM

Apr 2009
His masculinity is no more.

Not that there ever was any.
Jul 30, 2011 6:26 PM

Aug 2009
THATS IT YOU GUYS, I CANT DO IT ANYMORE
Okay...I can still for a little while but as every episode goes by I AM GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO DROPPING THIS SHIT!!!!!!

I keep telling myself I am watching for the bishies in the show but thats not working when Haruka is ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!

MY EARS JUST WANT TO EXPLODE EVERY TIME I HEAR HER VOICE!!!!
I AM SOO CLOSE TO DROPPING THIS SHOW...But I really dont like to drop shows unless I really have to since it will bother me forever not knowing how the show ends...

But anyway, Haruka annoys me MORE AND MORE ever episode that it just makes me want to cry! ;___;
And she doesn't really do anything specifically!! I just hate her voice!!! (and how she acts)

I really dont like our heroine. I wish we just once had a main character in a reversed harem that was kinda edgy with a attitude. Kinda Tsundere but not a bitch. Not a girl like Haruka that is just a ------- >.>...

Anyway, sorry for the rant... I just needed to let off some steam...
Jul 30, 2011 6:57 PM

Jun 2009
I laughed when they were using a metronome for hypnosis XD
Jul 30, 2011 7:31 PM

Jun 2010
Love this ep!! So cute and funny! Sho-chan is the best and cute because he is sacared of heights. :) <3
Jul 30, 2011 7:34 PM

Jun 2010
Lulexiaa said:
Okay...I can still for a little while but as every episode goes by I AM GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO DROPPING THIS SHIT!!!!!!

I keep telling myself I am watching for the bishies in the show but thats not working when Haruka is ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!

I AM SOO CLOSE TO DROPPING THIS SHOW...But I really dont like to drop shows unless I really have to since it will bother me forever not knowing how the show ends...

But anyway, Haruka annoys me MORE AND MORE ever episode that it just makes me want to cry! ;___;
And she doesn't really do anything specifically!! I just hate her voice!!! (and how she acts)

I really dont like our heroine. I wish we just once had a main character in a reversed harem that was kinda edgy with a attitude. Kinda Tsundere but not a bitch. Not a girl like Haruka that is just a ------- >.>...

I think that Haruka voice is annoying.
Jul 30, 2011 10:50 PM

Jun 2011
I like Shou, I think he's really cute and all but I can't stand how everyone treats him. Especially that Natsuki guy, thinking everything is cute and harassing him. It just gets on my nerves. I dunno, maybe I need to loosen up more or something.
Oh, and Haruka? She needs to grow a backbone, big time.
Jul 30, 2011 11:30 PM

Jul 2010
we can't expect too much, it was based off a dating simulation game where the main character had no personality to begin with

in fact, this show is a lot better than the manga version... much better than I expected it to be; at least it's not like starry sky *cringe*

btw, did anyone notice the black nail polish and crack up or was that just me... now I always picture shou as a closet emo
Jul 31, 2011 12:24 AM

Apr 2009
Awhh, Shou is adorable.

Tokiya is starting to take an interest in her.. Oh ho ho hooo~

And I love the ending. Seriously.

"Are you ready?" ;)
Jul 31, 2011 6:03 AM

Dec 2008
Lulexiaa said:

Exactly. The show itself isn't that bad, but the heroine is just... ugh. Personality? Oh yeah, so freaking nice, I get it. Anyway...

I like Sho, and yes he's really cute. I love Natsuki & Sho relationship though, Natsuki is... just lol.

The ending is kind of a guilty pleasure for me, i like it damn.

Not that I have high expectations for this, but except the heroine, this anime is kinda fun. -not to mention bishounens are yum- I'll keep watching it.
Jul 31, 2011 6:31 AM

Jul 2011
Don't know why Shou wearing black nail polish is some great revelation. He's being doing it the entire time. Not hard to notice if you've been paying attention.

Really like the episode, was amusing and funny. More then the last one even. So much so that I'd say it was the best so far and am actually going to give it 5/5.

Haruka is indeed annoying but who cares? Don't have to deal with her that much. She was just there most of the time which is good. Hino from La Corda D'Oro was way worse. The constant "I'm worthless, I'm great" ping pong drove me crazy and really made me hate her. Of course it's still early so Haruka could get worse, too.

Really don't like Natsuki anymore. Not that I did much to begin with. Pretty annoying himself. He nearly killed Shou when they were young but still harasses him. Ridiculous.

Also still loving the ending. Ended up watching it twice. It's freakishly entertaining.
TanrimJul 31, 2011 6:41 AM
Jul 31, 2011 8:12 AM

Jan 2010
Bahahaha hilarious ep!!! Poor Sho always getting treated like that by Natsuki =P Anyway I cant wait for next weeks song :) There always so cute and entertaining but I hope we get another Mamoru song!!! I know we already have the OP and the insert song from ep 1 but Im a greedy bastard and want me some more Mamoru songs lol :)

Tanrim said:
Haruka is indeed annoying but who cares? Don't have to deal with her that much. She was just there most of the time which is good. Hino from La Corda D'Oro was way worse. The constant "I'm worthless, I'm great" ping pong drove me crazy and really made me hate her. Of course it's still early so Haruka could get worse, too.

Yes!!! Even though I only read the manga I ended up like dropping it or putting it on my on holds because Hino was just so frustrating and annoying!!! Haruka is definitely not a horrible character, I mean shes way better than some of the shoujo heroines you read about... God I have read so many shoujo mangas that have horrible females because there either to stupid, bitchy, clingy, whiny or dense that everyone should be thankful Harukas not any of that... Ok she can be a tad bit dense but other than that I have seen far more annoying characters lol :)

So yeah I dont find Haruka that bad... Her voice is okay but sometimes I think it could be less... I dunno raspy, high and quiet and more strong... And like softer around the edges not so squeaky that it gets annoying! But I've heard worst... God Renges annoying laugh in Ouran High School Host Club and Miyas from Yumeiro literally made my ears bleed they were sooo High, squeaky and annoying!!!

Sanguis said:
Oh, and Haruka? She needs to grow a backbone, big time.

THIS is what I agree with about her! The music industry is a harsh world and if that little problem in her class shook her that much theres no way she could make it in the big bad industry and live the life! She'd run away crying in a week! At least shes shown that shes determined and that she really wants to be a composer! Hopefully she gets some more courage though!

Shancakeschan said:

And I love the ending. Seriously.

"Are you ready?" ;)

Yesss I LOVE that ending soo much!!! I swear I rape the rewind button while Im loading an ep just cause I wanna hear/watch the ED over and over again... Maybe its more like the Are you ready? part but still!!!

All in all it was a good episode :) Looking forward to next week and this weeks ep gets a 4/5! It was just kinda stretching some scenes that got boring fast like with the principle... otherwise the comedy was hilarious and as always we got some character development with Sho!

Thats what this show does thats annoying!!! It develops the guys characters quite nicely but they dont do so well in developing Haruka... Shes just sorta plain~
Jul 31, 2011 9:19 AM

May 2010
Lulexiaa said:

I agree, she is annoying the way she act. Its really starting to get on my nerves too lol..
Jul 31, 2011 9:20 AM

Jun 2011
vanissa45 said:
Poor Sho's afraid of heights because of Natsuki and funny episode (:

Yeah I felt really sorry for Shou in this episode, but I just loved it when he was put in a dress.
Jul 31, 2011 12:16 PM
Jun 2011
Next is Natsuki's turn and after Natsuki should be Tokiya.
vanissa45Jul 31, 2011 12:21 PM
Jul 31, 2011 12:36 PM

Jan 2011
I'm starting to like this anime more and more. Every episode she gets to know the guys.
And in this one it was so cute that everyone wanted to help Syo.. And it was the funniest episode so far ;)

btw 13 episodes for the series!! Not bad ;)

Jul 31, 2011 12:38 PM
May 2009
Hell yeah, the chairman! I started watching this show for him. He's so fabulous, and THE Wakamoto is voicing him. Much love. He was awesome in this episode, too.
Yellow-kun is pretty awesome too. The troll of the series. And he likes traps.
I don't know why do you guy find the MC so annoying. She doesn't really put me off, not that she's very likable or something but. The guy voiced by Miyano Mamoru would be more annoying, if any character in this series could be annoying for me.
Jul 31, 2011 12:46 PM

Aug 2010
vanissa45 said:
Next is Natsuki's turn and after Natsuki should be Tokiya.

Or Cecil, since Tokiya's song is the only one that doesn't have a name in the broccoli website. But in amazon.jp they named it "Nanairo No Compass", which already appeared in episode 1 XD

And I'm thinking about this now... Like when all characters sing, does that mean they won't sing anything else until the end? Because the Idol CDs have 1 song for the anime and 1 song for the game... And one of Tokiya's Idol Songs already appeared in episode 1, does that mean he won't sing as "Tokiya"? ;A; (according to Amazon.jp, one of his songs is Nanairo No Compass, but it isn't named yet in the broccoli website, so not sure)
Jul 31, 2011 2:40 PM

Jun 2008
poor shoooo

natsuki is a dangerous guilty pleasure jajajaj

poor thing almost dead because he was made a butterfly or something by natsuki jajajaja

they are soo cuteeeeee
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Jul 31, 2011 7:37 PM

Nov 2008
I actually hate that its only 13 episodes, but I'm just hoping they'll have an actual ending by making sure she actually ends up with someone...preferably Tokiya.

Natsuki is seriously hilarious...and I have to agree that it was a fun episode to watch!
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 31, 2011 8:18 PM
Jul 2007
Poor Shou always being chased Natsuki. Can someone just hit that guy with a baseball bat!
Jul 31, 2011 10:11 PM

Feb 2010
kaleidostar1187 said:
Poor Shou always being chased Natsuki. Can someone just hit that guy with a baseball bat!

::raises hand:: I'll do it!

Sho makes pretty lady...
Aug 1, 2011 1:30 AM

Jul 2009
This episode was awesome. Shou-chan is adorable on every way, Haruka didn't talk much and Shining was awesome as always. But Natsuki annoys me greatly. He reminds me of the principal from Tokimemo Girl's Side 1, always chasing you and asking for dates... *shakes* .And Haruka isn't as annoying as Kahoko. She was a big idiot.

Ending is a big guilty pleasure for me. But I love it. That Engrish is cute.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2011 3:55 AM

Dec 2010
It was pretty hilarious how Hyuga-sensei's BIG MOVIE sounded like a low-level crap. x'D

I honestly don't know why I'm still watching this show. Probably because of Shou-chan's cuteness and the chairman's awesome seiyuu LOL.
(Haruka totally creeps me out, her voice is annoying and I'm seriously afraid of her eyes. o.O)
Aug 1, 2011 9:03 AM

May 2009
The ONLY part I liked about this ep was "Syoko-chan"!! :)))
The rest was meh... Overexcited for nuts.
I like Shou.. but the moment Natsuki joins him, it becomes SO LOUD for no reason! AH! Excess of drama.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Aug 1, 2011 4:12 PM

Sep 2009
Qashqai said:
I don't know why do you guy find the MC so annoying. She doesn't really put me off, not that she's very likable or something but. The guy voiced by Miyano Mamoru would be more annoying, if any character in this series could be annoying for me.
Agreed.
It's really hard for me to hate a character voiced by Miyano but Tokiya is just too rude like always. Hearing "Good Luck' was surprising from him this episode. Guessed he changed his attitude because Haruka was stern (a bit of character development from her) with him this episode.
And why so much of Sawashiro Miyuki hate? :S [I love her voice]

This episode was so darn AWESOME! NatsukiXSyo moments are so much of win and funny. I thought the childhood memory would be something sad but glad it turned out funny and simple.
The sensei is actually quiet hot and the scar in the movie made him even hotter XD

I would love to see all bishies cross dress in this show

And indeed, the ED is very much like a guilty pleasure. It's sad how only the 1st episode has it in widescreen.
Aug 1, 2011 5:04 PM
Jun 2011
had no idea this episode was going to be so silly i really loved it.

Though i'm still a ittoki fan
Aug 1, 2011 6:33 PM

Feb 2010
Lulexiaa said:

AMEN TO THAT!
Aug 2, 2011 8:53 AM

Jul 2010
I didn't liked this episode that much, there was no real ending or something like that (I mean is he going to audition or not? As a girl? >.<) and I really start to dislike Natsuki, I don't find it funny anymore (I mean because of that stupid guy Sho was almost dead when he was 5 -_-") and the crossdressing was kinda funny but way too cliché... Felt more sorry for Sho than I could laugh about it...
Aug 2, 2011 10:16 AM

Aug 2010
this epi is actually one of my favorites, Shimono Hiro is amazing as always
at first i thought i wasnt going to like it cuz sho looked quite serious in the beginning after he fell off the tree but thank god it turned out into a fun episode (if this turned out to be another starry sky pattern then id rage)
Natsuki has refined the word stalker to a whole new level of creepiness, to the point of causing traumas to people LOL
Sho -> Shoko-chan was hilarious
i wonder if tokiya's gonna be a tsundere >_>; it sure feels like hes gonna be one
Aug 3, 2011 10:54 AM

Aug 2010
HiyuuT said:

Natsuki has refined the word stalker to a whole new level of creepiness, to the point of causing traumas to people LOL

Two words: Mirai Nikki.
Aug 4, 2011 8:30 PM

Nov 2010
KoizumiRisa said:

(Haruka totally creeps me out, her voice is annoying and I'm seriously afraid of her eyes. o.O)

love all the guys in this anime! but im definitely a meh about the girl i agree with all the people who have been complaining about her. but omg her eye just creep me out! like whats up with her eye color.. everyone elses eyes atleast look normal.. but hers. are like whoa. so i totally agree with KoizumiRisa, glad to know im not the only one thinking that about her eyes.
infactuation21Aug 4, 2011 8:34 PM
Aug 4, 2011 8:44 PM

Dec 2009
I enjoyed it, but I feel bad for poor lil' Shou-kun!
Aug 5, 2011 3:11 AM

Oct 2009
infactuation21 said:
KoizumiRisa said:

love all the guys in this anime! but im definitely a meh about the girl i agree with all the people who have been complaining about her. but omg her eye just creep me out! like whats up with her eye color.. everyone elses eyes atleast look normal.. but hers. are like whoa. so i totally agree with KoizumiRisa, glad to know im not the only one thinking that about her eyes.

I think everyone agrees about her eyes they'd be nice if not for that ugly green colour. What I wanna know is why people hate her voice.
I think its cute.
SoraKuro said:
HiyuuT said:

Two words: Mirai Nikki.

*shiver*
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Aug 5, 2011 6:28 AM
Apr 2011
First of all, there's much Hiro-tan bias on my part. xDDD Plus, I just enjoy how Syo is a very big ice-breaker and comic relief along with Nacchan. Very cute...

On the crossdressing... I prefer anime crossdressing over the game's version. Syo looks girlier. xDDDDD

Ai no PAWAA!!!
Aug 5, 2011 11:57 AM

Nov 2010
i dont really have a problem with the voice. its mainly her eyes O.O

and im not a huge fan of her personality but im used to heroines being like her i guess. :D
Aug 5, 2011 12:13 PM
Apr 2011
SephiriAzure said:
I actually hate that its only 13 episodes, but I'm just hoping they'll have an actual ending by making sure she actually ends up with someone...preferably Tokiya.

^
this.

usually i'm not a big fan of harems in general.. (well, since i'm a girl after all i do prefer reverse harems.. but.. still..) but i really like this one.
all of the guys are actually really likeable - i kind of have to agree, the MC isn't "special" or really outstanding.. basically she's the typical kind of MC, but I don't think she's that annoying.. well, to be really honest I didn't pay that much attention to her voice anyway.. oh well..

I'm really interested in getting to know more about Tokiya.. really, this anime actually deserves more episodes.. there should be more than just an episode for each character :/ .. but i guess this anime is good fanfiction material :>
Aug 7, 2011 6:39 PM

Oct 2009
Okay what kind of friends would try to un-trauma poor Sho by putting him through so much. I thought the shark scene was hilariousj!!!
Aug 13, 2011 7:41 PM

Jul 2008
Ugh I hate Natsuki.

Also, I wish the insert song was played at a better time. Not for some TV show preview or something.
Aug 19, 2011 8:44 PM

Jul 2010
Man, I get so embarrassed every time I hear the ending song, when it cuts to the line "Doki-doki, I feel like it's going to burst" or something along those lines.. I can't even watch it and I don't know why lol. XD Anyway, Shou was already cute before this episode (even if he does have a temper lol), he has gone up the ranks for my favorite character now. :D
Aug 21, 2011 8:48 AM

Sep 2008
I really don't like Sho because of his voice.
Whenever I hear the ed, it throws me off when he does his little duo.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2011 1:26 PM

Jun 2009
Shou, you’re my favorite ♥ Shimono Hiro bias, hell yes.

… although, again, I feel bad for him; Natsuki’s stalking abilities, harassing and dangerous ideas are srs bsns. As much as I try to like him, he comes off as overly obsessive in my eyes, and not funny at all.

DAT MOVIE.
No, seriously, it made me laugh madly. It was so intentionally bad that it’s hilarious.

AND WAKAMOTO NORIO METRONOME HYPNOSIS FOR THE WINZ.

I do notice something and that annoys me a tad: Shou’s insert song was quite out of place; I mean, not only it wasn’t used in a way to gain spotlight towards his character, just for the “movie trailer”, but also, the way they use the song with instruments, effects and backing in the middle of the campus.

I shouldn’t have expected otherwise, it’s anime, yet it would’ve been much better if, I don’t know, he gave Haruka a CD to listen. Or something. Just sayin’.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Sep 25, 2011 10:45 PM

Dec 2009
Loved it! For some reason, though, whenever I see&hear Shou all I can think about is Ciel Phantomhive. Hahahahaha XDD

Anyways, lol, I love Natsuki. For some odd but awesome reason ♥
Nov 12, 2011 12:53 AM

Oct 2010
sillyker0nian said:
For some reason, though, whenever I see&amp;hear Shou all I can think about is Ciel Phantomhive. Hahahahaha XDD

His hair and eyes reminds me of Alois Trancy. =))

SHOU IS JUST ADORABLE. AND I LOVE HIS VOICE. ♥
[insert awesome signature here]
Aug 15, 2012 4:51 PM

Jan 2009
I Gotta admit it... I started this serie only because Sho looked like Chase from Harvest Moon.
And this fanart : [URL=http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/vv344/Pocket-tan/Harvest%20Moon/?action=view¤t=1000per.jpg][/URL]
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 3, 2011

78 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 20, 2011

86 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 10:38 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vanissa45 - Sep 24, 2011

137 by runa_niconi »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Sep 10, 2011

57 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:54 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 27, 2011

83 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.