Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 30, 2011 10:10 PM

Aug 2009
To her suprise she found her team mate Choujin sitting by one of the tents with his family. So he knew... then she caught a glimpse of one of her brothers. Following him with her gaze she found the reason why she wasn't invited. Her brother joined her other brothers who were shortly joined by their mother. Aoi could suddenly think of several different reasons as to why her mother would not have her join this fight, "You will only get in the way", She would say. Choujin's family believed in him... she wished so very much for her mother to see the same of her. She ran out of the tented area and into the surrounding forest.

"Huh? Aoi?" Choujin could've sworn he saw his teammate just a second ago, he wondered though because her mother insisted that she was sick in bed. He stood up munching on a leg of goose which is his dinner.

Aoi ran through the trees, she needed to get away for a while. Emotions clogged her sense of thinking and her judgement for she did not pay attention to her surroundings.
Jul 30, 2011 10:37 PM

Aug 2009
Aoi clings to a tree trunk as she catches her breath and then begins to walk through the forest.
Jul 30, 2011 10:55 PM

Nov 2009
*Saya was sitting not to far away she could hear Aoi and she decided to check it out*

Saya: hey there are you ok?
I miss rping here.....
Jul 30, 2011 11:05 PM

Aug 2009
Aoi jumps a little, startled by the woman,"Hm? Oh, Im alright." she smiles softly and casually wipes away her tears.
Jul 30, 2011 11:15 PM

Nov 2009
*Saya walked over and sat on one knee so she was at the same height*

Saya: hmmmm my womans intuition is telling me your not being completly honest. trust me im a good listener
I miss rping here.....
Jul 30, 2011 11:22 PM

Aug 2009
"I do not think I will ever win the approval of mother..." Aoi mumbled.
Jul 30, 2011 11:30 PM

Nov 2009
Saya:ahhhhh i see. Parents often times have a hard time showing their children what they truely feel. Here ill tell you a secret about Sasuke. he used to feel the same way as you about his father he always talked about Itachi in front of Sasuke. and no matter what Sasuke did his father would barely even look at him. But you know what? even though he never admitted it he would always talk about how wonderful he thought Sasuke was to his mother. So even if your mother doesnt show it or even if she says otherwise its guaranteed that she loves you and appreciates you. so dont let what appears on the outside get you down cause i know that there is no way any parent could truely be dissapointed in their child

*she says as she rubs Aoi's head *

Saya: just keep pushing forward and remember that deep down your mother will always be proud of you ok?
I miss rping here.....
Jul 30, 2011 11:34 PM

Aug 2009
"Hm... alright." She looked at Saya, a bit more hopeful than she was before.
Jul 30, 2011 11:41 PM

Nov 2009
*Saya grins and pats her shoulder a bit harder than Aoi wouldve prefered*

Saya: good girl. i can already tell your going to be a great ninja. just by how fast your snapped out of your funk. thats a good quality to have to be able to push forward even when things look dire.hm? well it looks like its time for me to go to my post. ill see ya around

*she said smiling and flashing a peace sign before walking away*
I miss rping here.....
Jul 30, 2011 11:52 PM

Aug 2009
Aoi rubs her shoulder, smiling as Saya walks away. She wants to believe, though she still does believe she can earn and she would do anything to gain her mother's love; to be held in a hug or given even a smile. Aoi wraps her arms around her front, her hands holding her arms.
Jul 31, 2011 12:05 AM

Nov 2009
*a few minutes later Aoi heard a voice through the trees. it was a dead emotionless voice, dull and monotone*

???:what a touching scene........ it wouldve brought a tear to my eye. or at least i think it wouldve hmmmmmmmm yes i quite sure it wouldve. that woman seems to have taken a liking to you

*at this moment a figure walks out of the dense forest one with a huge sword*
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 12:19 AM

Aug 2009
Her eyes widen in surprise, Aoi turns so quickly to face the stranger that her hair wips in front of her face as she turns.
Jul 31, 2011 12:31 AM

Nov 2009
*the man walks slowly towards her looking around his surroundings*

????: i hate it here.... this place is..........what was it again? hmmmmm disgusting

*the man unbuckled the chain on his sword letting it crash to the ground it was hard to tell if he was talking to her or just mumbling tohimself*
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 12:33 AM

Aug 2009
She activated her byakugan, ready for anything, but started to shake at the sight of his level. "Who-who are you?"
Jul 31, 2011 12:45 AM

Nov 2009
*As her eyes penetrated him she could see his chakra network but to her surprise even though the air around him was so heavy there was almost no activity in his chakra network he was looking at her his eyes souless*

???: ......a hyuga girl. Aoi Hyuga........15 years old. sister to several.

*he reached down and picked up the chain and started swinging it around it wasnt actually spinning at her every thing he did was really strange*
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 12:49 AM

Aug 2009
It was his appearance that scared her, "I ask again, who a-are you?" He knew her name which brought chills down her spine.
Jul 31, 2011 12:52 AM

Nov 2009
????: my name?........name is. hmmmm i forgot.... no wait, name is Suzaku. yes indeed my name is Suzaku Mitsurugi trained and killed by the leaf resurected by will and memeber of the missing ninja

*he was talking to her kind of but he was also staring comletly into space*
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 1:07 AM

Aug 2009
Aoi was nervous, this person did not seem to be all here... but when he said he was a missing nin she got a terrible feeling in her gut, "Why are you here?" she should get as much information if this guy was still in a talking mood.
Jul 31, 2011 1:16 AM

Nov 2009
Suzaku: im here because?

*he put his hand on his face and his eyes went from dead to psychotic for a second then back to dead*

Sasuke: here because i was told to see what the comition. no commotion was about. stupid though no need too ninja war with the leaf and the lightning alliances. many Uchiha, lots and lots of Uchiha gathered here. Sasukes fighting two now
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 1:29 AM

Aug 2009
The man was barely comprehensible to her and his split second persna switch put her more on edge. "Lightning started this?" she hadn't known that.
Jul 31, 2011 1:43 AM

Nov 2009
Suzaku: no.... it was a misunderstanding the lightning found the hokages cloak at a scene of an attack on there village then they declared war but the fightning right now was caused by the leaf a missunderstood order. but i dont think Naruto likes being with us he constantly yelling at us...... hmmmmmm i wasnt supposed to say anything about naruto...... rank is.........genin noone will believe you anyways.... but since i havnt learned anything that i didnt already know i shouldnt go back empty handed

*he says as he tilts his head to the side looking down at her*

Suzaku: but will they want another prisoner? it would be lame to go through the trouble ofbrining someone back just to have them be killed.....what do you think Aoi?
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 6:00 AM

Aug 2009
Another prisoner?? Aoi did not want to be a prisoner but they already have someone captured? Was it the Hokage? She blurted out, "Do you have the Hokage?!"
Jul 31, 2011 5:42 PM

Nov 2009
Suzaku: Hokage? who is hokage? oh Naruto? yes me have Naruto with us. hes very loud....annoying is the word yes very very annoying some of us want to kill him to shut him up but our leaders wont let us.....so very annoying. he should be more like Rex, Rex is quite Rex is calm.

*His eyes went psychotic again as he pulled the chain popping the huge sword up into his hand and slammed the blade into the ground*

Suzaku: but Rex is from the Leaf...so he tried to kill me.. no wait Rex wasnt a part of that....hmmmm yes Rex had already graduated when that happened. hmmm do you remember Aoi? no stupid questions you dont even know what im talking about yes very very stupid questions. now then i think i will take you with me maby you can keep Naruto company so he will shut up!

*he says hefting the huge sword which was easily as long as he was*
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 6:24 PM

Aug 2009
Her eyes followed the humongus sword as he moved it. "I will tell them you have him, then everyone will be after you." she said summoning her courage.
Jul 31, 2011 6:31 PM

Nov 2009
*the man laughed but it was empty like he was just laughing because he thought he was supposed to*

Suzaku: even if you did nobody would believe you. what are the odds that after so long of the highest shinobi searching for him that a lowely genin would find out where he is?.......besides

Suzaku: if you think you can make it back before i get you why dont you try?
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 7:06 PM

Aug 2009
Aoi turned and started to run, she knew she had no chance of fighting this guy but perhaps there was a slim chance she could outrun him. A slim, impossible chance...
Jul 31, 2011 8:19 PM

Nov 2009
*as the girl started to run he started walking after her dragging his sword making a deep cut in the ground as he "chased her" *
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 8:52 PM

Aug 2009
It was no use, she was lost from her reckless run earlier. She could hear the sound of his sword behind her... even though she was ahead, it sent chills up her spine.
Jul 31, 2011 9:00 PM

Nov 2009
*Suzaku keeps following her every once in a while a she would run through a thick area of trees and he would dissapear but then she will hear his sword from a differant direction forcing her to run in a different direction and she would hear him muttering to the sound of his sword dragging*

Suzaku: your not lost are you? the forest can be dangerous if you get lost
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 9:16 PM

Aug 2009
One thicket of bushes she ran through, cause she could not jump over in time, scratched up her hands and parts of her face. But she still ran from him, she was getting more confused now. Her byakugan could not sense anyone within range, even he seemed out of range only her hearing has helped her so far. Could he be in her blindspot? She instinctively turned to look behind her.
Jul 31, 2011 9:25 PM

Nov 2009
*As she turned around he was indeed standing just a few steps behind her but then he dissapeared again and she felt a finger on the back of her neck*

Suzaku: hmmmmm its right here right? your blindspot?

*he was a few inches off but still the thought that he knew about her blindspot was enough to show her just what she was dealing with and all though her eyes could track his movement her body couldnt react to his speed yet *
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 9:38 PM

Aug 2009
She gasped as she felt his finger on her neck. She turned to try and face him while reality was closing in that she was in over her head.
Jul 31, 2011 9:44 PM

Nov 2009
Suzaku: hey Aoi can you fight me? its been a long time since i got to fight and with your Byakugan you might be able to last a while? hmmmm yes you can dodge my sword im sure you can

*he says swinging his sword downwards at her*
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 9:56 PM

Aug 2009
Aoi rolls out of the way of his sword; even though he was fast it would take some time to fully swing that sword at her. "8 trigrams palm!" and at her fastest speed she began to jab his chakra points with her fingertips.
Jul 31, 2011 10:09 PM

Nov 2009
*jumping back to avoid the first couple of jabs then blocks the others with his sword although she did hit him with one jab but it also made her wonder if cutting off the chakra points of someones whos chakra was so still anyways

Suzaku: it is pretty.....impressive?.......intersesting.... yes its interesting and impressive that you are able to attack with such speed and skill already for such a small Hyuuga i was right you are going to be interesting Aoi...but then again im almost always right
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 10:45 PM

Aug 2009
He blocked most of her attacks but the one that hit had little effect on him, if any at all. Aoi unconciously wiped the sweat from her forhead, what can she do now besides pray to god he doesn't kill her? She used the next stage of the eight trigrams pal wich would be, "Eight trigrams 64 palms" right as the last of her other jabs finished and started on that set.
Jul 31, 2011 11:01 PM

Nov 2009
*the first 10 hits knocked his sword out of the way as his eyes widened a bit the last 54 make their mark and his sword falls to the ground and he stays put for a few seconds before falling backwards slowly onto his back*
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 11:04 PM

Aug 2009
She breathes hard, that was as far as her ability goes at her level. Aoi cautiously walks up to the body, looking over at his face, in disbelief that she might've actually done it.
Jul 31, 2011 11:22 PM

Nov 2009
*Suzakus body laid there not moving for several long moments as Aoi looked down at him at this point it really would seem that she had won before his eyes opened and he looked at her*

Suzaku: Im really lucky... if it had been anyone else you wouldve just one the fight..... me and Rex, dont use Chakra to fight. True im going to have a hell of a time moving around for a while but a move like that cant hurt me. ill tell you the thruth though you surprised me with that move i didnt think you would have it

*he said reaching over and grabbing her ankle and his eyes went dead*

Suzaku: why am i here again?................. oh yeah Aoi i was going to take you with me. you can tell Naruto to shut up
I miss rping here.....
Jul 31, 2011 11:41 PM

Aug 2009
She could not help but cry out in suprise as his eyes opened, "Ah!" when his hand clamped around her ankle it prevented her from moving away. "Let go!"
Aug 1, 2011 12:06 AM

Nov 2009
Suzaku: sorry but your going to have to come with me....... you wont die i already remember...no i can tell that they wont kill you....

*standing up he picked her up by her ankle so that she was hanging upside down*

Suzaku: unfortunatly for you you were the first person i met. its not personal.
I miss rping here.....
Aug 1, 2011 12:26 AM

Aug 2009
"Woh!" Aoi was held upside down, her hair was skimming the ground. She struggled to free herself as the blood in her body started to trickle to her head.
Aug 1, 2011 12:36 AM

Nov 2009
*Suzaku looked down at her with his eyes*

Suzaku: it was fun chasing you youll have to reminfd me to do it again sometime when you get stronger........ yes your gonna get really strong some time.... sorry but i have to put yo to sleep for now

*at that word he flipped his arm making her spin in the air and then chopped the back of her neck with his hand knocking her out then flipped her over his shoulder*

Suzaku: .....this place disgusts me lets go home
I miss rping here.....
Aug 1, 2011 12:40 AM

Aug 2009
"Wha--urk!!" Was all she could get out before she felt a pain and her world went black.
Aug 1, 2011 12:57 AM

Nov 2009
*Suzaku looked at the girl for a few seconds then started walking away muttering random lines to himself as he walks he drags his sword on the ground like he doesnt care if it gets dull*

Suzaku: ill give you some pain killers once we get there.... or would medical ninjutsu be better....no...no stupid i dont know medical ninjutsu... pain killers it is
I miss rping here.....
Aug 1, 2011 1:23 AM

Aug 2009
Choujin walked through the forest, he could haved sworn he saw Aoi rush into here. Even though her mother thoroughly insisted that she was sick at the hyuuga manor, Choujin could not shake the feeling that that was her he saw. Perhaps it was the begining of some sort of teammate bond but Choujin couldn't believe in it because the wasnt a Nara or a Yamanaka on his team at all...

He looked around and found strange markings, like something was dragged through the earth here. The tracks stop suddenly but perhaps he was headed in the right direction, "Aoi? Are you there?"
Aug 1, 2011 1:42 AM

Nov 2009
*as Choujin rounded a set of trees he was greeted with am man looking back over his shoulder at him with a huge sword haning in his hand it wasnt till a few seconds later that Choujin looked at what he had over his shoulder*
I miss rping here.....
Aug 1, 2011 1:44 AM

Aug 2009
"Aoi!" Choujin shouted but the girl did not stir. "What did you do to her?!" his fists clenched.
Aug 1, 2011 1:53 AM

Nov 2009
*suzaku turned to face him*

Suzaku: Akamichi?....Choujin. Aois friend..... Sorry shes coming with me.

*Suzaku was holding her carefully even though he was kidnapping her*
I miss rping here.....
Aug 1, 2011 2:03 AM

Aug 2009
"I wont let you!" He did not think on how the man knew his name, he used his Partial multi-sized technique and swung his fist at the stranger's legs to avoid hitting Aoi.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» auami vs Nobu Uzumaki (closed thread)

darkdragon - Jan 5, 2013

7 by darkdragon »»
Mar 3, 2013 2:11 PM

» Character Creation ( 1 2 )

darkdragon - Jun 21, 2011

50 by OokamiNoSeishin »»
Feb 26, 2013 8:10 PM

» Truth of the Leaf ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Jun 25, 2011

863 by 12345trent8 »»
Nov 29, 2012 11:27 PM

» (Club Arc) The Start Of The Future Takes The End Of The Past ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Aug 27, 2012

575 by Zyta »»
Nov 25, 2012 5:14 PM

Sticky: » Character Stats

Ruseo - Jun 21, 2011

34 by 12345trent8 »»
Nov 5, 2012 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.