Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 28, 2011 11:22 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Saya doesn't understand the meaning to what Shinichiro asked about "like", but she's serious about defeating old monsters. Even her expression got serious when singing her song.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 28, 2011 11:30 AM

Aug 2010
It was an okay episode. This show has me thinking everyone but Saya is a monster or something though.
Jul 28, 2011 11:47 AM

Jul 2007
prismheart said:
It was an okay episode. This show has me thinking everyone but Saya is a monster or something though.

Gee you think? what could have given it away? The horribly cliched secluded village, the creepy cliched father, saya's idiotic character that makes no sense or about a dozens of anvils the show dropped that this is wrong place?

-----

Anyway, another crappy episode.

Characters still flat as sticks and as complex as firstgrader's mind, the mood shifts have shitty execution and Saya is still annoying girl with stupid hair.

Careful, BloodC, your 5 episode-till-i-drop limit is running out.

1/5
Jul 28, 2011 12:29 PM

Aug 2007
I always find myself drifting off by the ending theme then waking up when Mawaru Penguindrum starts. A sign, perhaps.

If you're finding Blood-C so trying, you may want to rethink your 5-episode-till-drop policy, Fai. It doesn't seem to be doing you any favours.
Jul 28, 2011 12:46 PM

Jan 2009
*rages wildly as Saya yet again sings her shitty song*
Please, stop it already.

Oh, crap. I forgot how Blood-C works exceptionally well as sleeping pills.
Damn, it's too early to be tired now.

And isn't it interesting how Saya didn't find it in the least when the previous week's monster killed a civilian, but today she couldn't even cut the enemy because he held a civilian in the way.

Oh well, at least them twins are still somewhat appealing. Unlike just about everything else.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 28, 2011 12:46 PM

Oct 2010
Since last episode I am totally RAGE for what those monster do to the humans in the spoiler
we are fucking what? Cattle to them? Well screw that shit! I am so Saya cutting them into pieces. On top of that those monsters are super gross although that did not compare to last episode’s bloody gore Saya. Not only are those monsters gross but seems the 2 that are not like bird-man can spew out acid in the spoiler
with rather really nasty acid wounds. Despite all that I loved the following,

Could it be Saya’s mother? That is killing monsters. Loved it when Saya turned her eyes into red ones and I liked a lot this pose of hers.

The other part that was nice is Tokizane x Saya in the following,

Considering how painful of a landing she did on Tokizane here, it’s no surprise it was super funny. I loved the picnic Saya had with Tokizane in the spoiler
it was nice.

• The action was top notch again and much better but less gruesome than last week. Regardless it was really nice in the spoiler
    with blood flying everywhere once again and more humans being dead, it sure raises the toll considering last episode. When that bird’s head went flying, I was so happy, it’s incredible. This shit bird bastard killed 2 humans and I don’t take that!

• According to the following spoiler
    we have a first 2 censors mostly due to gore and violence. Ban restrictions? Well they are there.
I don’t understand why people bitch at this series but I am totally OK with it. I find nothing wrong and in that I am glad I did not check out Blood+ yet. Perhaps in the future but let me say to you all I feel good not having seen Blood+ before this. It sure causes me less anger. However I fucking pissed at last episode’s human loss and this one too. In that I have one last message for the monsters:
Hey you little shit heads! You want us as food? Well we want you dead and your race! So fuck off and die now! Thank you!
Damn fucking shit monsters ain’t going to eat my brothers and sisters. Fuck them for what they did this episode and last episode as well as future episodes.

There I said it and feel better.
Yumekichi11Jul 28, 2011 12:52 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 28, 2011 12:56 PM

Aug 2007
Yumekichi11 I don't think it would matter if you watch Blood+ before this, after this or at all. The titles within the Blood franchise are not interconnected so watching one shouldn't lessen the impact of another.
Jul 28, 2011 1:20 PM

Jul 2007
missdeep said:
Yumekichi11 I don't think it would matter if you watch Blood+ before this, after this or at all. The titles within the Blood franchise are not interconnected so watching one shouldn't lessen the impact of another.

In this case though, watching B+ would only make a person realize just how Crappy BloodC is(hey maybe thats what C stands for!)
Jul 28, 2011 1:27 PM

Aug 2007
Fai said:
In this case though, watching B+ would only make a person realize just how Crappy BloodC is(hey maybe thats what C stands for!)

Perhaps, but I wouldn't exactly call Blood+ a magnum opus either.
Jul 28, 2011 2:01 PM
Apr 2010
+Saya and Last Vamp Saya are a lot closer to each other than C Saya is to either one.

And about C Saya's personality... do people actually go for this sort of stuff? Seriously, like some people (notably 2ch-ers) would be like 'lol she's cute" or "lol Saya's song" but from my point of view C Saya's character is extremely unconvincing and more annoying than anything else.

Finally, it was not obvious that everyone in town might be a monster, don't kid yourself. You might have run a list of speculations in your head regarding what direction this show would go, but there was nothing in the earlier episodes that provided any good leads or foreshadowing clues to suggest that everyone in town is a monster. That's, in fact, one of the shows that was poorly done with regards to this show - it appeared to be redundant crap, not something actually engaging.
Jul 28, 2011 2:19 PM

Oct 2008

+1 for fortelling that some random innocent human the viewers don't care about will die each episode

Fai said:

1/5

I personally think you gave this episode 2 points too many.
Jul 28, 2011 2:21 PM

Aug 2007
foxnewsnetwork said:
+Saya and Last Vamp Saya are a lot closer to each other than C Saya is to either one...

I wouldn't say +Saya and Last Vamp Saya are that similar, but they're thankfully quite far removed from Kisaragi Saya, at least.

The only thing I picked up on during the first three episodes was a pervasive feeling that I am wasting my life. In all honesty though, the storytelling in this series is heavily flawed. The show seems to cut to shots of noodle people staring or singing or singing and staring instead of trying to present a cohesive backdrop for later revelations. While I can sense what they're trying to do (in terms of creating a disjointed narrative) that doesn't make the overall package any less alienating to the casual viewer.
Jul 28, 2011 2:27 PM

Oct 2010
missdeep said:
Well it sure looks like it did to some people who have seen Blood+ is what I get the impression from comments of episodes 2 & 3.
Fai said:
missdeep said:

Like I mentioned above that's why in a way why I am happy.

Jul 28, 2011 2:27 PM
Apr 2010
missdeep said:

The only thing I picked up on during the first three episodes was a pervasive feeling that I am wasting my life. In all honesty though, the storytelling in this series is heavily flawed. The show seems to cut to shots of noodle people staring or singing or singing and staring instead of trying to present a cohesive backdrop for later revelations. While I can sense what they're trying to do (in terms of creating a disjointed narrative) that doesn't make the overall package any less alienating to the casual viewer.

Agreed. Even the most epic story can be turned into crap when told poorly. Thus while we don't know if Blood C story is any good (since we still haven't gotten there yet -_-), it's safe to say it is definitely being told like crap. Whoever is doing the story-boarding and series composition for this show should consider not sucking so much.
Jul 28, 2011 2:40 PM

Aug 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Well it sure looks like it did to some people who have seen Blood+ is what I get the impression from comments of episodes 2 & 3.

All the Blood titles cover similar themes and star a schoolgirl named Saya who kills things with a sword, but each stands alone. It's unsurprising that people who've seen Blood+ will relate that experience to the one they're having now as they watch Blood-C. The same happens for a variety of franchises, particularly ones that repeatedly cover similar ideas.

foxnewsnetwork said:
Agreed. Even the most epic story can be turned into crap when told poorly.

Exactly. It's not just one area of the storytelling that's failing either. I mean, some shows might have terrible pacing but a solid script helps them compensate for such a flaw (and vice-versa). With Blood-C not only is the pacing incomprehensibly bad, the script is trite and the story itself seems determined to focus on everything but the actual plot. I don't doubt that there's some reasoning behind this, but it really doesn't matter when the resulting product is almost unwatchable as a result.

I'm interested to see if the manga suffers from similar issues. The first two chapters seemed to follow the first two anime episodes fairly closely, but I'd like to see if it can shake off some of the issues the anime has. I'll have to report back after I pick up my copy today (my hopes aren't that high though).
computerheatJul 28, 2011 2:45 PM
Jul 28, 2011 3:18 PM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:
*rages wildly as Saya yet again sings her shitty song*
Please, stop it already.

KYO-U WA I-I TENKI~
Jul 28, 2011 4:04 PM

Jun 2008
Someone please shoot Saya already. She is so annoying. her song is so crappy.

anyway, it was a better ep than the previous ones. It was an okay ep, i hope they improve next ep.

Tokizane rocks;D

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 28, 2011 4:25 PM
Feb 2009
Anyone else noticed the Modoki Mokona in her lunch :D?
Jul 28, 2011 4:40 PM
Dec 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
missdeep said:
Fai said:
missdeep said:

Like I mentioned above that's why in a way why I am happy.

Not really, Blood-C is so much better than Blood+, but then again you have to understand that this anime is much closer to a CLAMP manga than a title from the Blood "franchise", except for the main concept, being : Saya, a vampire, exterminates chiropterans for the count of humans while being despised and feared/used by some of them.

Honestly, I first watched Blood : The Last Vampire back in the days when it was first released and found the movie totally overrated, mainly because of its trite script and the action overdose. Then I watched Blood+ when it was released too and found it plain bad because the plot goes nowhere, the characters are utterly undevelopped and uninteresting and the direction atrocious except for the Russia arc which is two levels above all the other arcs in the series and the France arc which is just about average. At the time everyone that watched this series found it mediocre at beat, bad most of the time, but it seems that all the hate was lost in time and now it is considered a relatively good show - thing it never was. If you want proof watch it again and cry. And I don't even speak about the live-action movie, which is just utter crap made by one of Luc Besson's lackeys. That's why I've always and I still believe Blood is not a good franchise but this new anime really piques my curiosity because it finally goes back to the roots (namely Blood : The Last Vampire) in terms of gruesomeness/horror and introduces a slice-of-life approach that was present at the very beginning of Blood+ and weirdly disapeared after the first half-season, mixed with a CLAMPish mystery/folklore atmosphere that meshes very well with the background of the title. So for now, Blood-C is far, far better than Plus (not counting that the direction is finally decent which makes a huge difference), and even though I understand the character of Saya-C can put some people off, remember that it could be worst, she could have no character (B:TLV) or be a whiny little "Shinjiesque" brat (B+) so I'd rather have the new one

On top of that, I think we should let this series some time since the first big development revealing Saya's powers hasn't happened yet and it will change a lot of things just like it did in Blood+ (or not). In this case, I guess her foster father will die and Fumito will betray her as he seems to be a main antagonist in the series.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 28, 2011 4:43 PM

Jun 2010
Hmmmm Interesting, what if a person that actually got involved were to be alive. Would he/she have to keep quiet or will everyone treat that person as crazy when tells what he/she say.

Jul 28, 2011 5:01 PM

Jun 2009
Insomnium said:

OMG yes!! XD
Jul 28, 2011 5:11 PM

May 2011
Did anyone notice that in Saya's flash back thing B:TLV Saya killed the Chiropteran like in the B:TLV scene when the base thing was on fire? I think this is telling us that their the same Saya.
Jul 28, 2011 5:22 PM
Jul 2008
I hate the monster of the week !!!
Jul 28, 2011 5:25 PM

Mar 2008
So funny, people are calling this show crappy already.
God sake, its not even finished!
you could say its crappy so far, but not the whole show.

anyway, I think its pretty decent, esp the atmosphere
Jul 28, 2011 5:26 PM

Jun 2011
It's slowly progressing and becoming better, but I'm still not very fond of it.
Although, I like the amount of blood there is in each episode.
Jul 28, 2011 5:52 PM

Sep 2010
dragonshade said:

Pfft there are people calling some of the summer anime the best of the year and that was after those show's first episodes. If people can claim a show is good after brief exposure then people can have the opinion a show is bad after the same amount of exposure.

Jul 28, 2011 6:20 PM

Aug 2007
Jacut said:
Not really, Blood-C is so much better than Blood+, but then again you have to understand that this anime is much closer to a CLAMP manga than a title from the Blood "franchise", except for the main concept, being : Saya, a vampire, exterminates chiropterans for the count of humans while being despised and feared/used by some of them.

I'm confused as to why you would refer to the franchise in inverted commas. Whether you like its content or not, there is no question that Blood is a form of media franchise.

The English language viewership for Blood+ has always been quite generous with its content, far more so than the Japanese audience (who watched and purchased the series in decreasing numbers).

Jacut said:
That's why I've always and I still believe Blood is not a good franchise but this new anime really piques my curiosity because it finally goes back to the roots (namely Blood : The Last Vampire) in terms of gruesomeness/horror and introduces a slice-of-life approach that was present at the very beginning of Blood+ and weirdly disapeared after the first half-season, mixed with a CLAMPish mystery/folklore atmosphere that meshes very well with the background of the title

Whether the series "meshes very well with the background of the title" remains to be seen. While the use of very Japanese-oriented CLAMP mysticism is certainly a clear focus for the series to take, the emphasis in earlier titles has very much been on the Saya character's estrangement from her Japanese culture and identity (as she is of "mixed blood"). If executed well, this departure from the original background themes of the franchise could be very interesting. Unfortunately Blood-C is plagued by stilted direction and a weak, almost amateurish script. While there's no doubt in my mind that the Blood franchise is in desperate need of a fresh insight into its content, at this point I'm not sure that Blood-C can overcome its weak start and win back the audience members it has already lost.
Jul 28, 2011 6:27 PM

Sep 2008
I don't care what anyone thinks, the op is enough to warrant a watch of this anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2011 6:29 PM

Oct 2010
Anime_Name said:
dragonshade said:

Pfft there are people calling some of the summer anime the best of the year and that was after those show's first episodes. If people can claim a show is good after brief exposure then people can have the opinion a show is bad after the same amount of exposure.
Well I think in all of this to see as a improvement this is because we actually are having people die out, being torn to pieces and piss blood out compared to only the monsters doing so. It is a improvement that is working slowly well towards me, in a emotional level to say the least.

This episode has done that but also increased the monster count.

Jul 28, 2011 6:45 PM
Dec 2009
I fail to see why people who constantly rate an ep 1/5 keep watching it. If you hate it just stop watching and quit bitching about it.

Most of you are like the whiners complaining over Hi10p encoding because their 2 year old PC full of malware can't play it.
Jul 28, 2011 6:56 PM

Jun 2008
I'm wondering why is she always singing owo

poor tokizane a few centimeters away for being left without childrens the poor thing XD

I think he is in love with saya he got jealous of fumito san XD jajaja lol

and what in the world is that dog or maybe is a kitsune owo
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Jul 28, 2011 6:57 PM

Sep 2010
I am not sure if it is the same people rating episodes 1/5 each week but without a doubt there are people who are either dropped the series and/or stopped rating because the first 3 threads have seen nothing but a decline in voters. I don't think anyone is going to take your hypocritical advice.

This is not anything like people complaining about being unable to play some high quality video or malware.

Jul 28, 2011 6:59 PM

Aug 2010
Dropped...honestly what were they thinking when they animated this?!?!
Jul 28, 2011 7:20 PM
Dec 2009
Anime_Name said:
I am not sure if it is the same people rating episodes 1/5 each week but without a doubt there are people who are either dropped the series and/or stopped rating because the first 3 threads have seen nothing but a decline in voters. I don't think anyone is going to take your hypocritical advice.

This is not anything like people complaining about being unable to play some high quality video or malware.
It is not hypocritical advice if you follow it yourself, I watch things that look interesting and if it really sucks I will say something in the first EP comments and drop it.

You obviously have not heard the comments complaining about HD encoding, people are saying they will drop the group just the same as the blind threats to drop this show which they never seem to do. That by the way is the definition of hypocritical.
Jul 28, 2011 7:22 PM

Jul 2010
Insomnium said:

Yeah! I saw it too!
Jul 28, 2011 7:33 PM

Sep 2010
NakkiNya said:
Anime_Name said:

It is not hypocritical advice if you follow it yourself, I watch things that look interesting and if it really sucks I will say something in the first EP comments and drop it.

You obviously have not heard the comments complaining about HD encoding, people are saying they will drop the group just the same as the blind threats to drop this show which they never seem to do. That by the way is the definition of hypocritical.

I was referring to the core of the advice as hypocritical because you are complaining about complaining instead of just dropping this thread.

People rating episodes lowly or calling the show bad is not the same as people threatening to drop a show or group over video quality. The latter is an attempt to exercise control over the process while the former is just voicing an opinion about something that is unchangeable at this point in time.

Jul 28, 2011 7:40 PM
Dec 2009
Anime_Name said:
I was referring to the core of the advice as hypocritical because you are complaining about complaining instead of just dropping this thread.

People rating episodes lowly or calling the show bad is not the same as people threatening to drop a show or group over video quality. The latter is an attempt to exercise control over the process while the former is just voicing an opinion about something that is unchangeable at this point in time.
No it is still not hypocritical, they infest every thread making conversations about the show annoying to read. I want them to just drop it so the rest of us can have some peace and quiet in the thread not just drop it.

And no it is the same, several groups are already committed to Hi10 for fall, that is by definition unchangeable at this time.
Jul 28, 2011 7:53 PM

Aug 2007
NakkiNya said:
No it is still not hypocritical, they infest every thread making conversations about the show annoying to read. I want them to just drop it so the rest of us can have some peace and quiet in the thread not just drop it.

So how highly do you have to rate an episode before you can express an opinion on it in these threads? I gave this one 3/5, is that too high or not high enough?
Jul 28, 2011 7:58 PM

Sep 2010
There is no rest of us looking for peace and quiet or them taking up space preventing some amicable discussion. The noise about Bllood-C after the first episode has always been mostly negative with a hinting of "I hope this gets better."

A fan group or in your world several groups committed to a only putting out hi10, what a joke. There will be smaller, less detailed stream size and compact megaupload versions made available faster than it took those groups to get the timing right.

Jul 28, 2011 8:05 PM
Dec 2009
missdeep said:
NakkiNya said:

So how highly do you have to rate an episode before you can express an opinion on it in these threads? I gave this one 3/5, is that too high or not high enough?
Hating an episode and commenting about it in one thread is one thing. Ranting about the entire series multiple times in every thread is just stupid. There are already rant threads for the plot, animation, character design, and Saya. If they want to make a general rant they can post there if they want to say this episode sucked and point out why then go for it.

Anime_Name said:
There is no rest of us looking for peace and quiet or them taking up space preventing some amicable discussion. The noise about Bllood-C after the first episode has always been mostly negative with a hinting of "I hope this gets better."

A fan group or in your world several groups committed to a only putting out hi10, what a joke. There will be smaller, less detailed stream size and compact megaupload versions made available faster than it took those groups to get the timing right.
There has been almost not "I hope this gets better.

I never said that was the only choice people had, quit putting words into peoples mouthes, they all flat out said they will be putting out a LQ stream and the people still bitch. Wait that sounds like this thread seeing as there are other shows.
Jul 28, 2011 8:11 PM

Aug 2007
NakkiNya said:
Hating an episode and commenting about it in one thread is one thing. Ranting about the entire series multiple times in every thread is just stupid. There are already rant threads for the plot, animation, character design, and Saya. If they want to make a general rant they can post there if they want to say this episode sucked and point out why then go for it.

How would you suggest that is policed? People can express a negative opinion once but not twice in the same thread? While I agree that threatshitting doesn't get us very far, no one in this thread appears to be doing such a thing. The discussion has been relatively civil and related to the current episode. Just because people aren't necessarily being positive in their assessment of the series doesn't mean they're clogging up the thread.
Jul 28, 2011 8:17 PM

Oct 2008
Any idea which random person of the week will get killed by the random monster of the week next episode?
Jul 28, 2011 8:24 PM
Dec 2009
missdeep said:
How would you suggest that is policed? People can express a negative opinion once but not twice in the same thread? While I agree that threatshitting doesn't get us very far, no one in this thread appears to be doing such a thing. The discussion has been relatively civil and related to the current episode. Just because people aren't necessarily being positive in their assessment of the series doesn't mean they're clogging up the thread.

Fei still thinks this s some sequel to Blood+ and reminds us in every thread, that should definitely qualify as threadshitting. He is not alone.
Jul 28, 2011 8:29 PM

Aug 2007
NakkiNya said:
Fei still thinks this s some sequel to Blood+ and reminds us in every thread, that should definitely qualify as threadshitting. He is not alone.

Fai has only posted once in this particular thread though, how is that threadshitting?

Omniknight said:
Any idea which random person of the week will get killed by the random monster of the week next episode?

Odds are it's yet another dude with a gormless character design and a bad hair cut.
computerheatJul 28, 2011 8:32 PM
Jul 28, 2011 8:34 PM

Jun 2010
Once again, nothing happens. Another 'magical girl' episode with Saya killing the monster of the week.

First of all, the fight sucked. That monster threw her some kind of acid, yet Saya was still able to move and somewhat later fall down. Then she did not save the people AGAIN.

CLAMP is trying to add some suspense here by mentioning some 'Covenant' but let's see what it is. Probably Saya is not human.

Second, why Tokizane is so friendly towards Saya now? In the previous 3 episodes, he was quite distant but now he seemed different. I hope he won't fall for the idiotic Saya.

Third, when is she going to shut up and quit singing? Her singing sucks.

Next episode looks one of the same; When something is going to happen? It's only 12 episodes.
Jul 28, 2011 8:53 PM

Jun 2011
My head hurts someone please help me. Help me understand why I'm still watching this. Waiting for something good to happen then they released this pile of bile they call an episode. If you really think that this was a good episode i suggest you start reading novels or something. Rewatch episode 3 then watch this again if you liked it and try to understand where im coming from. Saya fails to save anyone uhg brain hurting from the bad episode
Jul 28, 2011 10:04 PM

May 2009
Oh man. Why do you care now? Last episode you just let that guy walk on the train and die without a care. Suddenly slightly younger looking fellows and you gots to save their asses?

Whatever, it's a slightly better episode but still meh.
Jul 28, 2011 10:38 PM
Jul 2011
I really liked this episode. A few thoughts:

I think they are hinting that this Saya may be, or is related to the Saya from Blood: The Last Vampre. The flashback of a monster being cut in half in a fire by a girl in one of those sailor school uniforms is almost identical to a scene from the movie.

The cafe owner said he makes Saya's coffee special for her, and she says she always feels calm after drinking it. Further evidence, perhaps, to my theory last week that it might be drugged?

The dog seems to be invisible. When Saya said she was chasing a dog the others seemed to be confused like they didn't see it.

The teacher seemed to know Saya's song. Maybe Saya was "programmed" to sing it for some reason and the teacher knows about it?
Jul 28, 2011 11:31 PM

Sep 2010

What if I don't consider being much closer to a CLAMP manga beneficial to the Blood series?
The cold, determined, and brutally efficient Saya in the movie and novels won't win the title of Miss Congeniality but she differently has character. "Shinjiesque" is not quite right for Saya in Blood+. She might have started of fearful and hesitant but that was due to not being fully awake, not a daddy issues or a rebellious streak. She completely accepted her need to fight and took responsibility for everything far soon and with less struggle than Shinji. The worst attitude for Saya to have for an entire show would be the attitude she had at Joel's home, which is pretty damn close to Saya in Blood-C.

Blood+ had 50 episodes to go through it's plot and finish. Blood-C has 12 and the actual plot is unknown as of episode 4. With 8 episodes left a reveal and reasonable resolution seems unlikely given CLAMP's storytelling style.

Jul 29, 2011 12:15 AM

Jan 2011
Three things that improved this episode:

Saya couldn't finish that damned upbeat song! Which leads to the question of whether she sings it because she's happy or simply to cover up the despair and horror she actually feels?

Tree climbing dog--ok what is the story there? Obviously that is not an ordinary dog (and if it is I will have lost what little respect I still have for the plot).

We actually had an incremental advance in the plot! "Dad" is obviously hiding something from her, cafe owner does creepy caress of Saya's face, and teacher makes creepy remark which indicates that she is not just a teacher.

Oh, and the main ingredient of guimauve is actually a vulenary (wound healing) herbal remedy--no wonder she chows down on it regularly. I wonder what is actually in the "coffee" that she takes to relax....

At this point I'm still actively watching (and preferring) Blood+, but I have some hope that this show is starting to improve. We'll see what happens with the ghost story episode next week.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.