Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Magi Chapter 21 Discussion

Jul 26, 2011 3:06 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG what terrible ending. Who in their right mind would harm that poor nice old woman. Things are about to get bloody.

May 5, 2012 11:39 AM
Indeed, those guys (from the empire that wants to attack Kouga clan) are really annoying... There are things other than war and violence that a country can resort to...
Let's see what happens next...

Sep 26, 2012 7:53 PM

Well it's no wonder that it came to this, since their leader is a weak minded woman.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

Mar 1, 2014 3:23 PM

ZetaZaku said:
Well it's no wonder that it came to this, since their leader is a weak minded woman.

Sexist much? If you posted this with the intent to annoy. Then good job.

I don't even see how it is Baba's fault? It seems to me she is putting her people's lives over the clan's independence, because her clan has no real chance to win. If anything it's people from the other side who seem intent on blood shed. Maybe the people Dolge let go or maybe the Princess' aid.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 21, 2014 10:06 PM

insan3priest said:
ZetaZaku said:

Sexist much? If you posted this with the intent to annoy. Then good job.

I don't even see how it is Baba's fault? It seems to me she is putting her people's lives over the clan's independence, because her clan has no real chance to win. If anything it's people from the other side who seem intent on blood shed. Maybe the people Dolge let go or maybe the Princess' aid.
The people Dolge let go included the princess' aid, he was that dude talking about turning the girl into a baby factory.

Anyways, . . . GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 22, 2014 3:08 PM

It's good to see that they didn't killed anyone.
But the old granny recked of death flags everywhere, poor granny.

Dec 14, 2017 8:49 AM

shot in the back, horrible!!!

Hello, my litte boy!