Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2011 10:02 AM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was kind of Evangelion-esque, and I mean that in the best possible way. Dang!
“Money can't buy dere”
Apr 30, 2018 6:50 AM

Mar 2011
Quite an old series, as well as thread..

But now, I can without a doubt say that I enjoyed the 6 OVA a hell of a lot more than the series so far.

The personalities of each character was 100 times better, and personally liked the art more.

Only watched up to episode 13 so far, and let's just put the confusing/weird parts up to now on the side.. This episode just felt forced with the drama, and the character description for Yohko is off. (in my opinion, which I believe is true), saying that she doesn't have feeling for 'Lawson'.. Whether or not that will change in the future episodes, I don't know, but as for now, I'm pretty sure she does.

This is just a rambling I felt I had to write, because this episode just got A HELL of a lot more annoying than previous episodes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko Episode 26 Discussion

Seabury - Aug 2, 2011

4 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 29, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko Episode 3 Discussion

Seabury - Jul 10, 2011

2 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 24, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko Episode 14 Discussion

Seabury - Jul 25, 2011

1 by NikkiPicky71 »»
Feb 25, 2019 12:53 PM

Poll: » Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko Episode 6 Discussion

Seabury - Jul 23, 2011

1 by NikkiPicky71 »»
Dec 26, 2018 10:04 AM

Poll: » Soreyuke! Uchuu Senkan Yamamoto Yohko (1999) Episode 2 Discussion

BurntJelly - Dec 22, 2017

0 by BurntJelly »»
Dec 22, 2017 2:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.