Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 24, 2008 11:24 PM

Mar 2008
It is hard, it is between Nightwing and Robin (Tim Drake). Though Oracle is great too!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 25, 2008 1:07 AM

Apr 2008
I liked Tim Drake best
Jun 28, 2008 12:59 PM
Jun 2008
Same here. Tim Drake is a good partner, but I like Nightwing!!
Hikari/Yami Kyuto "Prince of Light & Darkness"
Jul 2, 2008 7:07 PM

Nov 2006
I think I prefer Tim Drake over Nightwing...Nightwing always seemed really whiny to me when Dick was Robin.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2008 7:21 PM

Mar 2008
ivorykeys said:
I think I prefer Tim Drake over Nightwing...Nightwing always seemed really whiny to me when Dick was Robin.

I didn't think he was whiny as Robin, but Dick isn't my favorite Robin anyway. Tim is. Jason was such a bad Robin though, so much that people voted to have him killed off. hahaha.

But Nightwing is so cool now! Do you still not like him?
Jul 2, 2008 7:31 PM

Nov 2006
Batmanfreak said:
ivorykeys said:

I didn't think he was whiny as Robin, but Dick isn't my favorite Robin anyway. Tim is. Jason was such a bad Robin though, so much that people voted to have him killed off. hahaha.

Lol Sorry, should've been a bit more clear there. I do like Nightwing...he is pretty cool. I just meant that I didn't like Dick as Robin, not that I didn't like Nightwing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2008 7:48 PM

Mar 2008
ivorykeys said:
Batmanfreak said:
ivorykeys said:

Lol Sorry, should've been a bit more clear there. I do like Nightwing...he is pretty cool. I just meant that I didn't like Dick as Robin, not that I didn't like Nightwing.

Oh ok, I though you were saying you really didn't like the character. Thanks for clearing that up for me!
Jul 4, 2008 4:29 AM

Apr 2008
ivorykeys said:

qft! Tim seemed much more appreciative of being Batman's sidekick than Dick ever was.
Jul 4, 2008 8:20 AM

Apr 2008
Batdog, no doubt.

Alucard and Seras

Jul 4, 2008 4:28 PM

Mar 2008
MysteriousMerlin said:
ivorykeys said:

qft! Tim seemed much more appreciative of being Batman's sidekick than Dick ever was.

What does qft mean?

I think Dick was quite appreciative, he just didn't want to be his side kick forever, he grew out of it. He couldn't be under Batman's shadow forever. He had to become his own superhero and find himself.
Aug 12, 2008 9:23 AM

Jul 2008
Nightwing. Hands down.
Dick will always be the best Robin. He pulled it off, in the speedo, and stole all the women.

However, I loved when Catwoman and Batman teamed up. I always thought that was cute. :3

Batgirl (Babs) should just go die. I'm nasty, I know, but honestly Robin and Batgirl just cramps Batman's whole mystique. I was so happy when they turned her into Oracle-she's useful, too, now!-and they couldn't have done it a better way. Love Alan Moore.

Cassandra Cain is wonderful (anyone reading her new mini series?) and Tim is...well, he's a great Robin, don't get me wrong, but I prefer him with the Titans than with Bats, clearly. xD

Huntress can go die too, for that matter. Just sayin'. xDDD

And anyone remember Stephenie? She was a stupid ho, but I still loved her.
Aug 12, 2008 3:22 PM

Mar 2008
anatidaephobia said:
Nightwing. Hands down.
Dick will always be the best Robin. He pulled it off, in the speedo, and stole all the women.

However, I loved when Catwoman and Batman teamed up. I always thought that was cute. :3

Batgirl (Babs) should just go die. I'm nasty, I know, but honestly Robin and Batgirl just cramps Batman's whole mystique. I was so happy when they turned her into Oracle-she's useful, too, now!-and they couldn't have done it a better way. Love Alan Moore.

Cassandra Cain is wonderful (anyone reading her new mini series?) and Tim is...well, he's a great Robin, don't get me wrong, but I prefer him with the Titans than with Bats, clearly. xD

Huntress can go die too, for that matter. Just sayin'. xDDD

And anyone remember Stephenie? She was a stupid ho, but I still loved her.

Stephanie is back now.

So do you just hate Babs as Batgirl or as the Oracle as well?
Aug 12, 2008 4:06 PM

Jan 2008
Nightwing
Aug 14, 2008 8:27 AM

Jul 2008
Batmanfreak said:

Stephanie is back now.

So do you just hate Babs as Batgirl or as the Oracle as well?

I was so happy. =D It was all the women freaking out and going YOU'RE DOING ANOTHER 'FRIDGE CASE, DC! -SMACK-

No, Babs is great as Oracle, just don't like her as Batgirl.
Aug 14, 2008 1:17 PM

Mar 2008
anatidaephobia said:

I was so happy. =D It was all the women freaking out and going YOU'RE DOING ANOTHER 'FRIDGE CASE, DC! -SMACK-

No, Babs is great as Oracle, just don't like her as Batgirl.

I didn't like what I read of Stephanie, I though she was kinda annoying.

I have read too much of her as Batgirl, and everything I have I thought she was fine. I love her as the Oracle though.
Aug 16, 2008 9:29 PM
Aug 2007
Comm. Gordon. He's my favorite Batman character who doesn't run around in tights and a cowl xD and he works so well with Batman, if not hesitantly and with a slight module of distrust
Aug 18, 2008 4:39 PM

Mar 2008
the_seventh_l said:
Comm. Gordon. He's my favorite Batman character who doesn't run around in tights and a cowl xD and he works so well with Batman, if not hesitantly and with a slight module of distrust

Gordon is so cool!
Oct 24, 2010 1:49 PM

Jul 2008
Dick was a great Robin, but restrictions placed upon him by Bruce and him growing up to be his own superhero just pushed him along. He was more suited to being a leader rather than a sidekick though, especially after reading through the titans.
I think I prefer Tim Drake though, he was more detective than athlete and when he went into Batman's world he became well... better. I'm up to date with Red Robin too and I love how he's being developed, reminding me so much of Bruce in the detective field, his fighting skills are great too, especially being able to survive and escape the team of assassins, so kickass.
WhichOneIsKirkDec 12, 2010 2:28 AM
Mar 1, 2016 4:27 PM
Jan 2016
Favorite side kick: Night Wing
Favorite bat person: Jason Todd ( Arkham Knight, Red Hood)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» favorite Batman gadget

Rijo - Jun 27, 2008

4 by JDarkly »»
Mar 1, 2016 4:49 PM

» Favorite Bat-villain

Batmanfreak - Jun 24, 2008

33 by JDarkly »»
Mar 1, 2016 4:47 PM

» Which villains should be in the next Batman?

Rijo - Sep 20, 2009

2 by JDarkly »»
Mar 1, 2016 4:29 PM

» Your Absolute Number One?

ivorykeys - Jul 2, 2008

16 by JDarkly »»
Mar 1, 2016 4:25 PM

» Userbars

Batmanfreak - Aug 25, 2008

6 by Batmanfreak »»
Sep 2, 2008 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.