Forum Settings
Forums

Character(s) that made you completely angry

New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 27, 2011 2:49 PM

Sep 2010
Franneke said:
Makoto from School Days, oh well I think all the characters from this anime were terrible and they got me in my nuts, hated this show xD

around the same feeling, cept that i thought it was a good show.
they were all biches though
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2011 3:47 PM

Jun 2010
Kirino from My Little Sister Can't be this Cute. Everytime she opened her mouth I wanted to strangle her. She was so ungrateful to EVERYONE which was irritating beyond belief.
Jul 27, 2011 9:50 PM

Jul 2011
lelouch from code geass ...i hate that guy with a passion ...everything from how he looks to how he talks to how he walks even ...i droped that show n never picked it up again cuz i disliked him so much
Jul 27, 2011 9:58 PM

May 2011
Meh_93 said:

Nina (Code Geass)

This! Hate that bitch so much...!
Jul 27, 2011 10:47 PM

Jun 2010
well at the moment-

Sunako - The Wallflower

i haven't seen all the episodes yet, but i've seen a little more than the first 15 and so far she's irritated me quite a bit at times. -_-
it's mostly because she seems like she wants to change and become a better person without fully losing her old self but it's like she never puts in the effort. it's always, "i want to go home, i don't like this..etc." so, hopefully it'll be a little different by the end!

also..

Kaname - Vampire Knight (manga version)

since the very beginning he's been a manipulative, controlling jerk and has only seen those around him as pieces in his game of life. >:(
not my type of guy :)
Jul 28, 2011 8:05 AM

Dec 2009
Sasagawa Kyoko from KHR. I just hate that girl. She doens't have a personality at all & believes in everything, no matter how stupid it sounds. It drives me crazy. >_>
Jul 28, 2011 8:32 AM

Jan 2010
Kuran Kaname (Vampire Knight): Really hate the way he uses people.
Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto): Do I have to explain?

Every girl who is useless and keep repeating xxxx-kun

- Mitsuki (FullMoon wo Sagashite): Eichi-kun, Eichi-kun
- Orihime (Bleach): Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun
- Hinata (Naruto): Naruto-kun, Naruto-kun
- Megumi (Shiki): Yuuki-kun, Yuuki-kun
Jul 28, 2011 8:58 AM

Nov 2008
LK1721 said:
Kirino from My Little Sister Can't be this Cute. Everytime she opened her mouth I wanted to strangle her. She was so ungrateful to EVERYONE which was irritating beyond belief.

She deserved to be left in America for being ungrateful.

Jul 28, 2011 10:39 AM

Apr 2010
I can't believe I forgot....

The girls from Minami-ke. The oldest sister is bareable I guess, but ooooo the younger 2 need to be euthanized already. My deep seated hatred for Hinagiku still standing... never has there been a more annoying pair of characters than kana and chiaki
Jul 28, 2011 10:48 AM

Sep 2010
leingodf8 said:
I can't believe I forgot....

The girls from Minami-ke. The oldest sister is bareable I guess, but ooooo the younger 2 need to be euthanized already. My deep seated hatred for Hinagiku still standing... never has there been a more annoying pair of characters than kana and chiaki

alone are they okay, but together is just lulz
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2011 11:08 AM

Jul 2010
Characters that made me angry huh..
Hmm, I don't remember quite clearly the characters that get on my nerves, but if I had to dislike any character it would have to be Nagisa from Clannad. I just found her rather useless =/ Like almost she had no personality whatsoever .Just my opinion though. I also didn't quite like the other female leads in Clannad as well, but maybe that's just me.

Other than that, the female protagonist from Gantz quite annoyed me as well but I felt bad for her afterwards.
Jul 28, 2011 11:38 AM

Jun 2008
Orihara Izaya and Koshiro Miya
Jul 28, 2011 2:36 PM

Jul 2011
anaru, from anohana
Jul 28, 2011 2:40 PM

Jun 2010
Hoppy said:
LK1721 said:

She deserved to be left in America for being ungrateful.

Yes she did. Out of sight, out of mind. XD
Jul 28, 2011 2:59 PM
Aug 2009
Lenalee (D.Gray-Man) I'm done having hopes for this girl to redeem herself.

Alto (Macross Frontier) his whining was so annoying, just shut up for a moment will you?

Ranka (Macross Frontier) Although everyone kisses her ass in the series she never seems to appreciate it,
Jul 28, 2011 3:05 PM

Nov 2009
Mio Akiyama - K-ON!

Actually the whole K-ON! cast, but she aggravates me more than any of the others.
Jul 28, 2011 4:34 PM

Aug 2010
Pan from Dragon Ball GT. GT was bad, and she made it worse. She is such a spoiled, loud-mouth brat, and she can kill any scene that she is in with just one line.

In one episode, Vegeta and Goku are saying that they need to fuse in order to deafeat Omega Shenron. Epic. But then Pan asks "Whats fusion?". Noob. How can the granddaughter of Goku not know what fusion is?
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Jul 28, 2011 4:34 PM

Jan 2011
Hmm I'd have to say Shinji Ikari. I mean, he didn't make me pull my hair out or anything but he was frustrating at times.
Jul 28, 2011 5:27 PM

Jun 2011
malvarez1 said:
Pan from Dragon Ball GT. GT was bad, and she made it worse. She is such a spoiled, loud-mouth brat, and she can kill any scene that she is in with just one line.

In one episode, Vegeta and Goku are saying that they need to fuse in order to deafeat Omega Shenron. Epic. But then Pan asks "Whats fusion?". Noob. How can the granddaughter of Goku not know what fusion is?

Agreed! I can't stand that spoiled brat, totally dislike her >.< and she ruined GT!
Jul 28, 2011 5:47 PM

Jun 2011
Koichi Shido - HSOTD, >:(
Kaname- vampire Knight >:P
Makoto- school days >.<
KawaiiSheniieJul 28, 2011 5:51 PM
Jul 28, 2011 6:05 PM

Apr 2009
Claude Faustus. Seriously.
Jul 28, 2011 6:10 PM

Jun 2008
Anime_Name said:
Nonetheless, the two main psycho bitches were very far from the norm (actually Sakai wasn't that psychotic, she was just an uber idiot). Their personality/behavior is possible, but not plausible. Teen pregnancy is common stuff, but teen homicides due to pregnancies + rejection + whatever isn't.

Anyways, School Days is up there, but by the end of it I don't quite recall what I was like. Complete apathy? Or WHAT A MOFO BASTARD DESERVED IT reaction.
Jul 28, 2011 6:44 PM

Sep 2010
Tachii said:
Anime_Name said:
Nonetheless, the two main psycho bitches were very far from the norm (actually Sakai wasn't that psychotic, she was just an uber idiot). Their personality/behavior is possible, but not plausible. Teen pregnancy is common stuff, but teen homicides due to pregnancies + rejection + whatever isn't.

Anyways, School Days is up there, but by the end of it I don't quite recall what I was like. Complete apathy? Or WHAT A MOFO BASTARD DESERVED IT reaction.

I am not talking about the norm or calling the outcome of School Days common. The show had murder, which is the least common type of violent crime. The scenarios leading up the end are so plausible that if this was a real crime those events could be used to establish motive in a court of law. Do keep in mind plausibility is not about what would you do. It is about what could a person do given enough motive, time, and resources. It is plausible that a person with a chainsaw if upset enough could slice up another person. It is not plausible that a person would grow wings and fly to the moon, regardless of their emotions.

Jul 28, 2011 6:44 PM

Sep 2010
Tachii said:
Anime_Name said:

I am not talking about the norm or calling the outcome of School Days common. The show had murder, which is the least common type of violent crime. The scenarios leading up the end are so plausible that if this was a real crime those events could be used to establish motive in a court of law. Do keep in mind plausibility is not about what would you do. It is about what could a person do given enough motive, time, and resources. It is plausible that a person with a chainsaw if upset enough could slice up another person. It is not plausible that a person would grow wings and fly to the moon, regardless of their emotions.

Jul 28, 2011 6:58 PM

Jun 2011

I'm sorry raki (from claymore). You're in the wrong anime genre. This isn't Tenchi Universe. You have no powers. There is no harem. Clare is the only person who truly cares for you. Everyone else can and will eat your guts, regurgitate them afterwards and piss on the ashes. Good day.
Jul 28, 2011 8:18 PM

Jul 2011
jurrasic10 said:

I'm sorry raki (from claymore). You're in the wrong anime genre. This isn't Tenchi Universe. You have no powers. There is no harem. Clare is the only person who truly cares for you. Everyone else can and will eat your guts, regurgitate them afterwards and piss on the ashes. Good day.

Totally agree, I hated this character all he did was cry... he needs to be a man and grow a pair of sacks. -_-
Jul 28, 2011 10:38 PM

Apr 2009
Pretty much every character voiced by Kana Hanazawa, probably because they typecast her as a retard just about every fucking time.
Jul 29, 2011 2:10 AM

Jul 2010
So far, Irie Naoki from Itazura na Kiss. Just his cold-hearted personality really pisses me off but I can't help it that he's so hot!
Jul 29, 2011 2:43 AM

Nov 2010
I've never really hated a character to make me completely angry but...

Tohru Honda, she just pissed me off, She's just a flat character whose too nice and too loved by everyone. I know she does get some development later on but she annoys me none the less. I dropped the series because of her.

Oz Vessalius is a minor case for me. I just didn't like how he treated Gil, the fact he treated Alice a girl he just met with more respect than his best friend who is still loyal to him after 10 YEARS just didn't sit well with me. Though overall he wasn't a unlikable character.
Jul 29, 2011 3:20 AM

Jan 2011
School Days...
Jul 29, 2011 3:25 AM

Apr 2011

these are the characters i hate the most !!
Kyouma Hououin -Steins;Gate [you know why]
Syaoran -Tsubasa Chronicle [emotion less mofo from worst anime ever]
Fay D. Flowright -Tsubasa Chronicle [even when he dies he will be smiling]
Allen Walker -D.Gray-man
Millenium Earl -D.Gray-man[i hate while he laugh]
Takumi Nishijou -ChäoS;HEAd [coward]
Lelouch Lamperouge vi Britannia -Code Geass
Orihime -bleach [piss me off]
Satoshi Hiwatari-D.N.Angel [piss me off]
Risa Harada -D.N.Angel [anoying]
Niwa Daisuke -D.N.Angel [piss me off]
Koushaku Chouno[Papillon] -Busou Renkin [gay]
Akira Kaburagi Regendorf -Dance in the Vampire Bund
Makoto Itou -school days [piss me off]
Seishin Muroi -Shiki [kill him!!!]
Tatsumi -Shiki [worst character ever]
Megumi Shimizu -Shiki [anoying]
Igarashi Ganta -Deadman Wonderland [i hate when he is frighting his face expression and acting coward but later episode he is better]
Genkaku Azuma -Deadman Wonderland
Sekai Saionji -school days [personal experience]
Creed Diskenth -Black Cat [gay]
Tsunenaga Tamaki -deadman wonderland [worst character ever]
Naruto Uzumaki -naruto [beacuse he is better of dying cause he want to save his gay mate sasgay even is he kills him and fucking village saves him from Akatsuki even if the whole willage dystroyes its better to kill him than deystroy the village!!]
Sakura Haruno -naruto
Renton Thurston -Eureka Seven
Holland Novak -Eureka Seven
Crocodile -One Piece.
Brook -One Piece.
Usopp -One Piece.[coward]
Akai Inu -One Piece.
BlackBeard -One Piece.
saya -blood -c
saya -blood +
Jul 29, 2011 5:40 AM

May 2010
Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)
Haruno Sakura (Naruto)
Yuki and Kaname (Vampire Knight)
Yagami Light and Misa (Death Note)
Cloud Strife (Finale Fantasy)
Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji)
Miharu Rokujou (Nabari no Ou)
Simon (Tengen Toppa Guren Lagan)
Cheza (Wolf's Rain)
and sometimes Allen Walker (D.Gray-Man)
Jul 29, 2011 5:59 AM
Dec 2007
xosist said:

Hating on the Great Mad Scientist Hououin Kyouma is blasphemy, Organization spy =p. Just kidding but I see no reason to get mad at him. If he was just a regular shounen hero trying to save the world Steins;Gate wouldn't be even a fraction of what it is. The way I see it he's what Chaos;Head failed to do, a delusional character who's also endearing.
Leon-GunJul 29, 2011 6:02 AM

Jul 29, 2011 11:08 AM
Jul 2011
Allen Walker from D-gray man. He is so disgustingly pure-hearted and kind that he pisses me off.
Jul 29, 2011 10:27 PM
RNGod

Jul 2009
Medusa(Soul Eater)
Makoto Itou(School Days)
Millenium Earl(D.Gray-man)
Lenalee(D.Gray-man)
Jul 31, 2011 5:44 PM

Jan 2011
Inoue from Bleach.
She makes me angry every time shoe shows up!! Cuz she just causes problems and cries!!
Jul 31, 2011 10:20 PM

Jan 2010
Kouta from Elfen Lied.Everyone from Elfen Lied. Nuke the fucking city they are in for fucks sake.
Jul 31, 2011 10:54 PM

Feb 2010
every two guys who always try to hit on girls they're everywhere
Aug 1, 2011 12:59 AM

May 2010
Naoi Ayato from Angel Beats
He's a little jerk that thinks he's God and treats everyone else like crap
except for Otonsahi, whom he acts like a QUEER to, which is just annoying.
I like to draw. Check out my deviantArt profile below for my work.

http://brian12.deviantart.com/
Aug 1, 2011 1:03 AM

Mar 2009
EVERY FUCKING CHARACTER IN THE TWELVE KINGDOMS. Tohru Honda comes an extremely, extremely close second.
Aug 1, 2011 2:30 AM

Feb 2010
well i hope its been said and prob. get haters on me but definitely Haruhi Suzumiya.
Aug 1, 2011 2:41 AM

Sep 2010
Hannako3 said:
Allen Walker from D-gray man. He is so disgustingly pure-hearted and kind that he pisses me off.

I am gonna guess you only saw the first season episode.

Aug 1, 2011 2:00 PM
Dec 2007
Brian12 said:
Naoi Ayato from Angel Beats
He's a little jerk that thinks he's God and treats everyone else like crap
except for Otonsahi, whom he acts like a QUEER to, which is just annoying.
That's because he IS a prick and DOES HAVE a confessed crush on Otonashi.

Aug 1, 2011 3:30 PM

Aug 2011
inoue from bleach

towards the end of the series light from deathnote

at times lucy from fairy tail

the little girl from devil may cry; she pissed me off whenever she pissed dante off

the main character of one piece's face (yea i don't even watch it)

amu from shugo chara (made me stop watching the anime after.. 6 episodes)

edit: sakura from naruto
JnMegamiAug 1, 2011 4:55 PM
Aug 1, 2011 4:50 PM

Jun 2011
Anyone who's a klutz and/or completely useless. Anyone who needs to grow a backbone. Anyone who's arrogant and selfish.
There are some exceptions but usually I detest those types of characters.
Aug 1, 2011 5:34 PM

Apr 2011
Shinji Ikari, Reiji Tachibana, and basically any other character who's a useless whiny little bitch about everything that happens around them.
Aug 1, 2011 6:11 PM

Jun 2011
Makoto Itou from School Days makes me sick
Aug 1, 2011 8:33 PM

Jun 2009
paperbomb said:
Oz Vessalius is a minor case for me. I just didn't like how he treated Gil, the fact he treated Alice a girl he just met with more respect than his best friend who is still loyal to him after 10 YEARS just didn't sit well with me. Though overall he wasn't a unlikable character.

he still cares for gil, don't see how he treats him bad
Lordcrab86Aug 1, 2011 8:37 PM
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Aug 1, 2011 10:41 PM

Sep 2010
Lordcrab86 said:
paperbomb said:

he still cares for gil, don't see how he treats him bad

He don't he only teases him in very sadistic ways
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 1, 2011 11:37 PM

Jun 2011
xosist said:

Please enlighten me what could possibly make you hate this guy. I find him one of the select few male main protagonists to have such vivid personality. Pretty rare character archetype if you ask me...
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

59 by Atashi_Agatha »»
1 second ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

105 by Piromysl »»
1 minute ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst

EastIndiaCompany - Yesterday

41 by CheesyJen »»
12 minutes ago

» Is "Magnetic Rose" considered a masterpiece?

Alpha_1_Zero - 4 hours ago

2 by Dizzy-san »»
33 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Yesterday

12 by Zarutaku »»
41 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.