Forum Settings
Forums

Anime DB - Post Modification Requests Here

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (202) « First ... « 85 86 [87] 88 89 » ... Last »
 
Nov 2, 2012 6:00 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 402
My submission for the OVA of Seitokai no Ichizon got approved earlier today, but when I click on the link in the message, it says "No series found"

Was it approved accidentally?
 
Nov 2, 2012 9:21 PM
News Team
Online
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 23465
bananapills said:
tsubasalover said:
belatkuro said:
bananapills said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/15711/Bakuman.:_Deraman.

This anime is related to Bakuman.
Can anyone add it?
Any user can edit and do it. The mods will be the ones to approve it.
In fact, let me. I forgot about this and was waiting for an entry before.


Actually it's related to all 3 seasons (but I don't know why the relations weren't approved when the entry was approved.
I agree that's it's related, but Deraman is a summary of season 1 and 2, so how do you name the relation between Deraman and Bakuman 3?
It also introduces a bit of season 3. (I'm sorry if doesn't count)
Modified by tsubasalover, Nov 5, 2012 7:21 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
 
Nov 2, 2012 11:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 514
http://myanimelist.net/anime/15877/Hyperdimension_Neptunia
Japanese: 超次元ゲイム ネプテューヌ
 
Nov 3, 2012 5:26 AM
Anime Moderator
The Idol Master

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1516
zanetu said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/15877/Hyperdimension_Neptunia
Japanese: 超次元ゲイム ネプテューヌ

It's still in queue. The name also needs to change to Choujigen Game Neptune. Hyperdimension Neptunia as the English name is correct.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
 
Nov 3, 2012 7:24 AM
Mahou Shoujo

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3157
Mimerio said:
My submission for the OVA of Seitokai no Ichizon got approved earlier today, but when I click on the link in the message, it says "No series found"

Was it approved accidentally?
Seitokai no Shukujitsu was approved. Your submission was merged into mine.
Modified by Ramen, Nov 3, 2012 7:41 AM
 
Nov 4, 2012 6:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 510
zanetu said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/15877/Hyperdimension_Neptunia
Japanese: 超次元ゲイム ネプテューヌ

That entry looked no good so I submitted a better one a few days ago.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/16157/Kami_Jigen_Game_Neptune_V

Both are still in the queue though.
 
Nov 4, 2012 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 23
http://myanimelist.net/anime/10017/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Plan_to_Destroy_the_Saiyajin_Remake

Title should be "Dragon Ball: Super Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku"; this was never changed from the working title for whatever reason.
(Also, all the other Dragon Ball movies and specials are listed by their localised FUNimation titles, but that's another issue entirely)
 
Nov 4, 2012 2:43 PM
Mahou Shoujo

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3157
@nextday
Kineta said:
Denied: Hyperdimension Neptunia (15351) - Neither year, type, nor official anime website given yet. We'll wait for more information.
Yours (16157) is the better submission but until more info about the anime adaption is given, neither will be approved. That is why all of the latest entries for it are still in the queue. (15877) will probably get merged to your entry, or denied. I noticed you added a new picture and synopsis. You can do that for (15877) without creating a new entry, and post any name change or info about type here.
Modified by Ramen, Nov 4, 2012 2:52 PM
 
Nov 4, 2012 8:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 514
nextday said:
zanetu said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/15877/Hyperdimension_Neptunia
Japanese: 超次元ゲイム ネプテューヌ

That entry looked no good so I submitted a better one a few days ago.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/16157/Kami_Jigen_Game_Neptune_V

Both are still in the queue though.

Cool. The name of your entry, rather than Choujigen Game Neptune, is what I have expected.
 
Nov 5, 2012 10:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 510
Unrelenting said:
@nextday
Kineta said:
Denied: Hyperdimension Neptunia (15351) - Neither year, type, nor official anime website given yet. We'll wait for more information.
Yours (16157) is the better submission but until more info about the anime adaption is given, neither will be approved. That is why all of the latest entries for it are still in the queue. (15877) will probably get merged to your entry, or denied. I noticed you added a new picture and synopsis. You can do that for (15877) without creating a new entry, and post any name change or info about type here.

It has since been confirmed as a TV anime (I included a source for this in the More Info section). It's not relevant though since type is no longer required for submissions.
 
Nov 5, 2012 12:02 PM
Mahou Shoujo

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3157
nextday said:
It has since been confirmed as a TV anime (I included a source for this in the More Info section). It's not relevant though since type is no longer required for submissions.
Noticed that yesterday. Thought I edited my post, but yes.

Final Fantasy VII: Last Order
Japanese: ラストオーダー ファイナルファンタジーVII
 
Nov 6, 2012 9:16 AM
DB Administrator
Faerie Queen

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4699
Done. Comments:
nextday said:
I also had a question regarding Kick-Heart, and any future Kickstarter entries.
We'll take them on a case-by-case basis. The majority of the staff for this one are in Japan and the series was initially in Japanese, with additional languages added as "bonuses", so it fits the guidelines.

Psajdak said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9982/Fairy_Tail_OVA - Change to Finished Airing.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/10827/Wizard_Girl_Ambitious - No point in having this still Currently Airing, change to Finished Airing.
The fourth volume of the Fairy Tail OVA is set for release on 11.16, I don't see why it should be set to finished. As for Wizard Girl Ambitious, the guidelines state: "OVA & ONA will be set to finished after 18 months of inactivity (i.e.: no new information or releases)". It's only been 15 months.

Mimerio said:
My submission for the OVA of Seitokai no Ichizon got approved earlier today, but when I click on the link in the message, it says "No series found".
Unfortunately, people annoyingly add entries in the queues to their lists. If I'm feeling nice, I approve the entries with people on them and merge them.

maarsaalis said:
Kemono no Souja Erin
can you change default picture to this or this, please?
Neither of those pictures have the logo. As per the guidelines, we prefer main images to have the series logo.

  Open Staff Apps
  Guidelines & FAQ
  Report Abuse
  Listen ♪


Credits: 1
 
Nov 6, 2012 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2719
Not sure if this has been posted, but are there plans on making a new entry for episode 0 of the new Seitokai no Ichizon season?
 
Nov 6, 2012 7:15 PM
News Team
Online
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 23465
Yvese said:
Not sure if this has been posted, but are there plans on making a new entry for episode 0 of the new Seitokai no Ichizon season?

http://myanimelist.net/panel.php?go=anime_series&do=add
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
 
Nov 6, 2012 11:12 PM
DB Administrator
Faerie Queen

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4699
Yvese said:
Not sure if this has been posted, but are there plans on making a new entry for episode 0 of the new Seitokai no Ichizon season?
If you look at the start date, you'll see it's already included here: http://myanimelist.net/anime/10464/Seitokai_no_Ichizon_Lv.2 . Since afaik it was released as a regular episode and not as a special, I don't think it needs its own entry.

  Open Staff Apps
  Guidelines & FAQ
  Report Abuse
  Listen ♪


Credits: 1
 
Nov 7, 2012 7:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2719
tsubasalover said:
Yvese said:
Not sure if this has been posted, but are there plans on making a new entry for episode 0 of the new Seitokai no Ichizon season?

http://myanimelist.net/panel.php?go=anime_series&do=add
Thanks for the link. Will use it in the future :P

Kineta said:
Yvese said:
Not sure if this has been posted, but are there plans on making a new entry for episode 0 of the new Seitokai no Ichizon season?
If you look at the start date, you'll see it's already included here: http://myanimelist.net/anime/10464/Seitokai_no_Ichizon_Lv.2 . Since afaik it was released as a regular episode and not as a special, I don't think it needs its own entry.
I see.

It's just odd since the ep itself is named ep 0, didn't have an op, and even the characters in the show didn't treat it as the first ep of the season.

It's all good though. Will just have to update the eps manually on MALUpdater.
 
Nov 7, 2012 4:00 PM
 
Nov 7, 2012 11:52 PM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1243
Necrontyr said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/12669/Amagami_SS+_plus_Specials
This is 7 episodes long.

7th special is actually this one.
 
Nov 8, 2012 11:36 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1518
Saint Seiya Omega

I'm concerned about this new default (http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/5/43591l.jpg). According to (http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0090GJOI4/) this is the photo from calendar 2013, do you take photos from calendars as official anime images for MAL? The title written in English is not the official title used for the anime too. Please switch the default back to (http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/12/43597l.jpg).
 
Nov 8, 2012 3:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 226
So Wooser no Sono Higurashi is going to be 12 episodes long, according to GoodSmile. Also an OVA will be released with the Blu-Ray version of the series, according to Bandai Visual
Otaku no naka no Otaku, Otaking ni narimasu -- Otaku no Video, Gainax, 1992.
 
Nov 9, 2012 9:58 PM
News Team
Online
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 23465
1. Maji de Otaku na English! Ribbon-chan: Eigo de Tatakau Mahou Shoujo
It seems like ep.12 will be the final ep. Since the final day for airing ep.11 is November 13, 2012, I guess the first day of airing ep.12 would be November 16, 2012.
Source (Twitter also says that the Nico Live will be streaming second and final half (eps.7 to 12) on November 16, 2012).
Also Please add More Info.:


2. Acchi Kocchi
Title: Acchi Kocchi Special (Forgot to add "Special")
Please deny this one (Duplicate with incorrect airing/releasing date: the date is for when raw was uploaded online).

3. Hiiro no Kakera 2nd Season
Episode: 13
Since it was initially announced to have 26 episodes for Hiiro no Kakera before it got splitting into two seasons, you can go ahead and just list 2nd season for 13 episodes total.

4. Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Recap
Please Edit Related Anime
Full Story: Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse
and in Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse -> Summary: Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Recap

5. Litchi DE Hikari Club
Episodes: 8
Status: Finished Airing
Aired: Oct 1, 2012 to November 19, 2012

6. Danball Senki W
Official site: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/lbxw/index2.html
The current link listed is for first season.

7. Detective Conan OVA 12: The Miracle of Excalibur
Japanese: 名探偵コナン えくすかりばあの奇跡

Thank you~
Modified by tsubasalover, Nov 25, 2012 3:56 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
 
Nov 10, 2012 1:40 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
http://myanimelist.net/anime/12503/Mirai_Nikki_%28TV%29:_Ura_Mirai_Nikki
if these are the short murumuru episodes at the end of regular episodes, then i think there should be 16 of these instead of only 10 (shown at the end of episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 24, 25).
Modified by adentong, Nov 10, 2012 1:47 PM
 
Nov 10, 2012 11:07 PM
Anime Moderator
The Idol Master

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1516
adentong said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/12503/Mirai_Nikki_%28TV%29:_Ura_Mirai_Nikki
if these are the short murumuru episodes at the end of regular episodes, then i think there should be 16 of these instead of only 10 (shown at the end of episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 24, 25).

These are extra ones that are not shown in the TV airing. You'll see in More Info that they are episodes which do not have the specials in the TV version.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
 
Nov 12, 2012 5:41 AM
Anime Moderator
The Idol Master

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1516
Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2 will have 10 ending songs. Including episode 0, there will be a total of 11 episodes.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
 
Nov 12, 2012 6:30 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
Can you please add the option to add alternate language titles to the shows?
 
Nov 12, 2012 7:23 AM
Anime Moderator
The Idol Master

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1516
otakusan120 said:
Can you please add the option to add alternate language titles to the shows?

You should take this to the Suggestions board.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
 
Nov 12, 2012 9:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 5173
Please remove one relation of the Nurarihyon no Mago OVA from the second season as it's the same one.
Also, episode count is 2 as there's a new OVA announced.
Thank you.
Modified by belatkuro, Nov 12, 2012 9:50 AM
 
Nov 12, 2012 10:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 226
According to the offiicial site, Kuro Majo-san ga Tooru!! is going to be 32 episodes long.
Otaku no naka no Otaku, Otaking ni narimasu -- Otaku no Video, Gainax, 1992.
 
Nov 12, 2012 2:35 PM
Anime Moderator
The Idol Master

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1516
tsubasalover said:
Acchi Kocchi

Title: Acchi Kocchi Special (Forgot to add "Special")

Thank you~

What's the episode title? It should just be "Acchi Kocchi: [Episode title]".
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
 
Nov 12, 2012 4:32 PM
News Team
Online
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 23465
arsonal said:
tsubasalover said:
Acchi Kocchi

Title: Acchi Kocchi Special (Forgot to add "Special")

Thank you~

What's the episode title? It should just be "Acchi Kocchi: [Episode title]".

It's on the Japanese title. (Acchi Kocchi: PLACE=PRINCESS)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
 
Nov 12, 2012 8:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1075
Space Pirate Captain Herlock: The Endless Odyssey

The synopsis is completely wrong. AnimeNewsNetwork actually got the right one. "On an archaelogical mission to the end of the known universe, Professor Daiba unwitting unleashes an ancient horror from its confines. Five years later the malevolent alien force sets in motion a plan which reunites the various crewmembers of the Arcadia to sail the stars once more as well as bring Tadashi Daiba to meet Harlock for the first time (again)."

Link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1875
 
Nov 12, 2012 8:30 PM

Online
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 25568
Corleone said:
Space Pirate Captain Herlock: The Endless Odyssey

The synopsis is completely wrong. AnimeNewsNetwork actually got the right one. "On an archaelogical mission to the end of the known universe, Professor Daiba unwitting unleashes an ancient horror from its confines. Five years later the malevolent alien force sets in motion a plan which reunites the various crewmembers of the Arcadia to sail the stars once more as well as bring Tadashi Daiba to meet Harlock for the first time (again)."

Link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1875


You can submit that yourself. It even says so in the first post of this thread.
Modified by Pullman, Nov 12, 2012 8:56 PM
jal90 said:
It's quite dishonest and typically trollish logic to say that the fault lies in sensitive people when you do stuff on purpose to bother them.

Top 50 Short Anime Series of All Time

 
Nov 13, 2012 8:45 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 402
Just a question about Fruits Basket, not an edit request. but does it count as "Harem"?
What about Ah My Goddess?
 
Nov 14, 2012 2:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 169
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9581/MM!_Specials
Split MM! Specials into 2 components.
MM! Hidden Cam which is 3 episodes aired from 22.12.2010 to 23.02.2011 on only first 3 BD/DVD

and MM! SS! which is 6 episodes aired from 22.12.2010 to 25.05.2011 on each of the 6 volume of BD/DVD
Modified by BritishPie21, Nov 14, 2012 3:01 AM
 
Nov 14, 2012 7:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2019
http://www.crunchyroll.com/girls-und-panzer/episode-55-612181

Can you add a "Special" page for Episode 5.5 of Girls und Panzer?

 
Nov 14, 2012 8:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4567
RyanSaotome said:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/girls-und-panzer/episode-55-612181

Can you add a "Special" page for Episode 5.5 of Girls und Panzer?


Someone's already added it to the queue:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/16199/Girls_und_Panzer_Special/

On the entry itself, I question if the "ecchi" genre tag should be there. The airing date is also incorrect as GaruPan airs @ 1am Tuesday (2012-11-13) on Tokyo MX. I've already submitted the correct airing dates though.
Modified by Ejc, Nov 14, 2012 8:45 AM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
 
Nov 14, 2012 12:31 PM
Anime Moderator
The Idol Master

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1516
Ejc said:
RyanSaotome said:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/girls-und-panzer/episode-55-612181

Can you add a "Special" page for Episode 5.5 of Girls und Panzer?


Someone's already added it to the queue:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/16199/Girls_und_Panzer_Special/

On the entry itself, I question if the "ecchi" genre tag should be there. The airing date is also incorrect as GaruPan airs @ 1am Tuesday (2012-11-13) on Tokyo MX. I've already submitted the correct airing dates though.

Title should be "Girls und Panzer: Shoukai Shimasu!" with the Japanese ガールズ&パンツァー 紹介します!
Synonym would be Girls und Panzer Recap, as an entry for specials already exist.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
 
Nov 15, 2012 2:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 718
While I was searching for titles that include special characters, I came across a couple of minor annoyances among synonyms:


And if anyone's interested, here's a list of titles with some decorative glyphs:
Modified by erengy, Nov 15, 2012 3:09 AM
 
Nov 15, 2012 7:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 510
 
Nov 15, 2012 2:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 402
http://myanimelist.net/anime/12815/Shirokuma_Cafe

Could someone please add "Josei" and "Slice of Life"
Thank you :)
 
Nov 16, 2012 12:04 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 104
 
Nov 16, 2012 5:00 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 324
ANN has also now has an article that says Love Live! is a Spring 2013 anime.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-11-16/animator/love-live-anime-to-air-next-spring

It was based on Asako Nishida's Twitter profile saying it will air next Spring
https://twitter.com/asakonishida

So could this news post that wrongfully said that Love Live! was due in January be updated? (and could it now be edited as a Spring series and Lantis be added as a Producer?)
Modified by AbZeroNow, Nov 16, 2012 5:04 PM
 
Nov 16, 2012 5:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 478
Could you add the title Li'l Spider Girl to Wasurenagumo please.
It's what the English Production I.G site calls it.
Modified by Fire-Dragon, Nov 16, 2012 6:06 PM
 
Nov 17, 2012 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 510
Not sure what you want to do about the title for the 4th Evangelion film. Due to the way characters are mapped, this symbol won't display properly for most people. I suppose you could use :|| as a substitute.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-11-17/4th-and-final-evangelion-anime-film-titled
 
Nov 17, 2012 11:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4357
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14735/Detective_Conan_Movie_17

Should be renamed to
Main title- Detective Conan Movie 17: Private Eye in the Distant Sea
Alternative title- Meimantei Conan: Sekkai no Private Eye
Japanese name- 名探偵コナン・絶海の探偵

Source
 
Nov 17, 2012 12:07 PM
Mahou Shoujo

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3157
Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers
Please add "School" genre, thanks.
 
Nov 17, 2012 12:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2151
Shinsekai Yori
Please add "Shoujo-ai" and "Shounen-ai" to genre.

Thank you very much;D
✿ The Kingdom of Flowers
 
Nov 17, 2012 6:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 23
Macross should be retitled to its full name "Choujikuu Yousai Macross".

Thanks in advance!
 
Nov 17, 2012 8:19 PM
Anime Moderator
The Idol Master

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1516
GJ-bu Chuutou-bu official website is http://www.ntv.co.jp/gj/. It can also be renamed simply as GJ-bu as the latter part of the title does not seem to have made it to the anime.

nextday said:
Not sure what you want to do about the title for the 4th Evangelion film. Due to the way characters are mapped, this symbol won't display properly for most people. I suppose you could use :|| as a substitute.

If I understand the intention of title synonyms correctly, it's so that the database entry can be searched using other names. I don't even know if :|| would be searchable as they are special characters, so it might be worthless to put it in. It will also not be the final title since the (Not) version of the title has not been released.

Orulyon said:
Shinsekai Yori
Please add "Shoujo-ai" and "Shounen-ai" to genre.

I will object once again because the appearance of plot elements does not make a work fall into that genre. Shinsekai yori is marketed as post-apocalyptic science fiction with dystopian themes, hence I am honestly not surprised the author included those elements in the story.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
 
Nov 19, 2012 8:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 510
arsonal said:
If I understand the intention of title synonyms correctly, it's so that the database entry can be searched using other names. I don't even know if :|| would be searchable as they are special characters, so it might be worthless to put it in. It will also not be the final title since the (Not) version of the title has not been released.

You don't know that. Everyone thought Q wouldn't be the final title of 3.0 and yet it was.

Also, now that I think about it, why are the (Not) titles being used as the display title?
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (202) « First ... « 85 86 [87] 88 89 » ... Last »