Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2011 8:13 AM

May 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hahaha, Ryuuhei said to Kyouko that he was hit by a meteor xD

I really liked the chapter, the good old fooling around feeling came back~
Jul 21, 2011 8:25 AM

Aug 2007
Classic but now that this arc is over what's next? As random as this is it ended nicely and kinda showed that Vongola and the other families could get along but clearly Tsuna still has a ton of growing up to do.
Jul 21, 2011 8:34 AM

May 2009
Well, it looks like the next chapter will be about Varia, but I dunno what will come after that. I'm also wondering what will happen to Dokuro now that Mukuro is free again.
Jul 21, 2011 8:35 AM

Feb 2008
ok so its not ending...but that was so lukewarm it was cold. i thought there would be some major secret but bleh bleh...
Jul 21, 2011 8:37 AM

Nov 2009
I kind of expected a Vindice Prison breakout and that would be the arc after they, whether or not, defeated Daemon. But ..... yea.
Jul 21, 2011 9:09 AM

Jun 2010
To be honest I love the slice of life vibe it gave, and that meteor line was hilarious.

Looking forward to the Varia.
Jul 21, 2011 9:15 AM

Apr 2008
I have mixed feelings on this entire arc, so I'm relieved it's over. I think this last chapter was probably the most entertaining in a long while. I got pretty bored with the battles, they just felt out of place.

Also, was it explained at all what was up with Byakuran visiting Yamamoto in the hospital? I know that he was somehow responsible for making it possible for Yamamoto to have fought in his respective battle, but did I miss some kind of explanation?
Jul 21, 2011 9:17 AM

Apr 2011
Funny chapter. Nice to see a little of the Daily Life arc before we jump into another battle arc.

And it looks like the next battle arc will feature the Varia <3
Jul 21, 2011 9:36 AM

Feb 2009
So what next?
Jul 21, 2011 10:01 AM

Apr 2010
I didn't get a lot of answers...I hope the next arc will be better...Varia ♥
Jul 21, 2011 10:12 AM

May 2010
Ah the classic "daily life" chapter it was okay but there were questions still unanswered.This arc was decent I didn't hate it nor did I like it,I hope the next arc is better.I can't wait to see the Varia <3

lol Ryohei told Kyoko he got hit by a meteor xD
Jul 21, 2011 10:13 AM

Sep 2010
I liked this chapter its nice we finally get a slice of life chapter. I missed seeing Kyoko even though she only got one panel. lol Ryohei told her he got hit by a meteor

Adelheid is cute being overly jealous by Julie hitting on Kyoko and the other school chicks. xD

So it looks like Enma and his gang are going to be going to Namimori now so that means we will be seeing more of them later on.

I thought the eighth key was going to be something other than that.

But this chapter was still pretty sweet nonetheless 5/5

Now it looks like this next arc will feature the Varia or maybe just one chapter before heading to Tsuna's next challenge?
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 21, 2011 10:16 AM

Jun 2011
A very KHR way to end the arc, not bad. Looking back it was a pretty good arc. Net one is probably gonna be some kind of filler chapter of Varia or something. I doubt they are going to introduce another arc this quickly.
Jul 21, 2011 10:33 AM

Jul 2011
I loved that arc, and I cant wait for the varia next chapter!....I hope Fran comes back as well.
Jul 21, 2011 10:45 AM

Feb 2010
-Lol @ Gokudera telling Shitt P to get away from him
-I'm glad that Mukuro was finally released from the Vindice prison but umm...*lifts eyebrow* I just didn't think the Vindice would do that so soon..especially since the Vindice seems really harsh and relentless on criminals
-LMAO @ how ruthless Adelheid can really be with discipline xD..
*laughing really hard at the scene where Julie, Ryohei and Kouyou (forgot his first name) were trapped in those nets*
-And it's really funny seeing the...interactions between Julie and Adelheid.
-"Getting hit by a meteor" = *facepalm* You can't be serious smh..Kyoko is so easily fooled by these obvious lies o.O
-"Adelheid is even scarier than Hibari-san" = LOL. So true xD Well Hibari beating up people is somewhat scary...but Adelheid's punishments are much more...harsh in their own way.

Overall okay chapter. Some parts are actually kinda funny lol.
I'm glad the arc is over. I thought it was...weak compared to the past arcs =/ And there's still no clear, actual explanation as to why Byakuran appeared --;

And someone mentioned this...what will happen to Chrome now that Mukuro is out of prison in the flesh?

Next chapter sounds interesting ~ "The dangerous daily life of the Varia"
That means we get to see Squalo and the others??? 8D
Jul 21, 2011 10:56 AM

Jul 2010
It's funny to see Enma and Tsuna like this.
-Running away from a dog.
-Getting hit by Shit P.
-Stalking on Gokudera
-Adelheid's scary punishment
-Just lol at Kouyou, Ryohei and Julie

And yay it's finally the Varia next chapter!
I want to see them so badly XD
Jul 21, 2011 10:56 AM

Feb 2010
so new arc is about varia, cannot wait...

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Jul 21, 2011 12:15 PM

Feb 2010
lane ending for a lame arc^^
Jul 21, 2011 12:55 PM
Oct 2008
An 'happy-go free' episode after the epic battles.

Next arc is the varia. Hopefully with the green-haired guy (Kikyo) as the new Cloud member, ready to be trained (and abused) by the other team members.
Jul 21, 2011 1:18 PM
Apr 2008
Nice chapter. We still dont know who Kawahira was, I guess KHR is far from ending...
Jul 21, 2011 1:30 PM

Oct 2008
A nice little chapter but I really thought that the vendice revelation would be far more mind blowing than that... anyway I wonder now that Mokuro is free will he be the gardian of the mist or is it Chrome... and will he still need chrome
Jul 21, 2011 2:11 PM

Sep 2009
Basically everything 06blackheart said. xD

I'm pretty excited for the next chapter though. I was kind of hoping that Reborn would come to an end, but I suppose that a Varia Daily Life (arc?) is the next best thing. :U I doubt we'll see him but I'm seriously hoping that Fran'll be there.
Jul 21, 2011 2:37 PM

Nov 2009
A nice KHR-style breather chapter, but I can't believe the Vendice would let Mukuro go.

The next chapter (chapters?) will be full of this series's fan-favourites. :D
Jul 21, 2011 4:05 PM

Mar 2009
Good chapter indeed, I just hate Shitt P. for chasing after Gokudera >:/

But I like the chapter, Is going to be about Varia again, well excellent! I just can't get enough of them, Xanxus :LLL, and of course we have to know about what happened to the arcobaleno, and Fran <3 , well there are a lot of unanswered questions .

I hope Amano can still do her best! :3
Jul 21, 2011 4:29 PM

Apr 2011
jaggery said:
I loved that arc, and I cant wait for the varia next chapter!....I hope Fran comes back as well.

I doubt he will :c
Fran joined Varia cuz Mammon died. Mammon's still alive in this time period. Not that I mind Mammon though <3
Maybe with Mukuro out of prison and all, he'll start teaching Fran illusions. I can see that happening
Jul 21, 2011 9:10 PM

Apr 2009
Variaaaaaa <3

Wait.... does this mean I get to see Fran? :D
Jul 21, 2011 10:23 PM

Jan 2010
mukuro is free and now we can see hibari mukuro fight almost every...that seems interesting...i hope both mukuro and chrome still as mist guardian together...
i loved this chapter even though i though it would be about vendice and begin of new arc...
and wow next chapter is about varia...can't wait until next week...i mess varia too much...

Jul 21, 2011 11:32 PM
Sep 2007
I wonder if Mammon is a girl.

Also, wouldn't mind seeing more of these chapters without annoying power-ups.
Jul 22, 2011 12:35 AM

Oct 2010
Wow it's been a while since I enjoyed a KHR chapter *w*..

Next week is going to be a Varia-centered chapter ^O^..

Jul 22, 2011 1:43 AM

Mar 2011
No wonder why KHR was 3rd in SJ weekly rankings. I hope that Varia will introduce a new member in the next chapter. Can't wait for the next arc.

Jul 22, 2011 4:20 AM

Jul 2008
Oh god, it's finally over. I really didn't like this arc. The only parts of interest to me were the scenes with Vindice - particularly the conversations between Vindice and Reborn.

VARIA. I am excited for that at least. o/
Psajdak said:
I really hope Mammon's a girl. That would be awesome.

BEGINNER
Jul 22, 2011 6:56 AM

Oct 2009
This arc was so so, I'm glad It has finally ended, thought the ending was kinda disapointing :/
Daily life chapters are always fun to read, lol at the scene with ryohei telling kyoko he got hit by a meteor. XD

but why are there so many questions that's still unanswered? what about Byakuran or the 8th Arcobaleno? will these ever get explained?

oh btw, did Tsuna ever finnish the ceremony or is the ninth still the boss?

yay for next chapter/arc being Varia centered, but I have this feeling that it will be more comedy-ish rather then serious? but I'm still happy I get to se Squalo & Xanus again, I missed these guys X3
Jul 22, 2011 8:31 AM

Jul 2009
Nice little chapter to round of this arc. Overall I enjoyed it less than the future arc but it was still quite good.
Jul 22, 2011 12:49 PM

Dec 2009
Naaah, didn't like much. I read this chapter and it seemed so fast, only a bleh flashback and blablabla. At least it seems like we gonna have some Varia sexiness next, i'm so waiting for that. <3
And i'd love to see little Fran. I hope they show him ♥
Jul 22, 2011 12:55 PM

Apr 2011
Psajdak said:

Mammon is a trap <3
I'd rather they not shatter the illusion and he/she stays a mystery
Jul 22, 2011 5:55 PM
Sep 2010
Mukuro is Free!
Jul 22, 2011 7:19 PM
Jun 2011
I thought the chapter will be about the Vindice and that new arcobaleno. I'm glad Mukuro's free!

Are they really going to introduce Flan and I heard it's also the 9th's birthday next chapter?
Jul 23, 2011 1:51 PM

Jul 2009
JCML said:
I thought the chapter will be about the Vindice and that new arcobaleno. I'm glad Mukuro's free!

Are they really going to introduce Flan and I heard it's also the 9th's birthday next chapter?

I hope they do introduce Fran sometime now, but I kinda doubt itll be anytime soon ... And really?! WOW! So how old is the old man now? But ... I kind of get the feeling that if Nono is going to have his birthday in the next chapter .... well, He'll retire and officially announce Tsuna's position as boss, or something?

Oh and why do people keep saying that the next arc will be about Varia? Is there any site that tells you it?

Now, was it only me ... or
Jul 23, 2011 2:42 PM

Apr 2011
NEKO-est said:
?

Oh and why do people keep saying that the next arc will be about Varia? Is there any site that tells you it?

Last page of the chapter has some text that talk about the Varia for next chapter
Jul 23, 2011 6:40 PM

Aug 2009
I guess I'm the only one that dislike this chapter, heck I dislike this whole arc. Thought it was going to be good in the beginning.
Jul 28, 2011 6:19 AM

Jan 2008
It's so nice to see Enma and Tsuna being good and useless(?) again. But now then Mukuro is not longer imprisoned, will it be okay for Mukuro and Chrome both being the Guardian of Mist?

Read through my journey on attempting the challenge in MAL blog!

Aug 26, 2013 6:09 PM

Feb 2011
Poor Gokudera, he's blocked out on the inside cover. XP

Lmao at Rauji's eyebags.

Whoooa, Hibari is at Kokuyo? That's too funny. But...strange too, because it feels like he'd never leave Namimori! But I guess if it's for a chance at Mukuro...

H-hazing?! Adelheid...

Sad to think of friends having to part forever for the greater good.
ChouninatteAug 26, 2013 6:31 PM
眠れないのは君のせい
Feb 18, 2014 6:43 AM

Oct 2012
Lol Kyoko too easily believed her onii-san
Gokudera x Shitoppi now?? xD

Lol Rauji, he's too nice
Adel the tsundere??

Wait.. is that Adel with Cozart? Oh, maybe the author too lazy to draw another person xD

Aww so sweet... Tsuna met his true bro!!
"Signature removed"
Apr 30, 2014 4:10 PM

Mar 2014
pretty good arc but can someone explain why byakuran helped yamamoto
Aug 30, 2017 7:49 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, Gokudera is the one being chased now.
The Shimon family seem to have a peaceful past on that island, I wonder if Daemon killed all the relatives of the current family.
Jul 7, 2023 12:11 PM

Jun 2021
OH THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE ARC, IT SEEMS LIKE WE'LL HAVE A MORE RELAXED CHAPTERS LIKE THE FIRST VOLUMES WITH MORE COMEDY OR SLICE OF LIFE STUFF
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.