Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 27, 2011 12:02 PM

Jul 2011

Changed my sig without knowing bbcode was down. Wahhh D:
Oct 28, 2011 12:52 AM
Sep 2011
LOVE.
Nov 27, 2011 4:34 PM

Sep 2010
A Loving Person-Her wonderful voice,her encouraging words,her beautiful eyes,her amazing self; heart and soul.

A Lustful Person-Boobs,Legs,Feet,Lips,etc.
Nov 27, 2011 9:15 PM
Jul 2018
I was once all for lust, then I grew up. I already have my hand, without love, sex it's the exact same sh*t
Nov 27, 2011 9:19 PM
Nov 2011
Lust all day! Boo-yah!
Lust feels a lot better. (Haha)
I'll take Lust over Love without a thought.
Follow me on twitter http://www.twitter/ace_purple
Like my fanpage http://www.facebook.com/PandoraBro
Thank you. <3
Nov 28, 2011 4:54 AM

Nov 2011
I've always preferred lust, love is good, though around when the honeymoon period is over, the excitement will fizzle out a little, it's still good, but i get bored.
Tea and bickies with the Bold and the Beautiful
Nov 28, 2011 4:59 AM
Nov 2011
Okay, Love.
Nov 28, 2011 5:10 AM

Nov 2011
Dam, what a hard question! I guess I would have to choose love though!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Nov 28, 2011 5:11 AM

Nov 2011
feverrave said:
Love.
it's alot more fufilling to have a long term gf. watch anime together. movies. parties. etc.
the holidays especially.you can be yourself around them without worrying. will always have someone to talk to.
ive yet to find a gf that trully likes anime and games, and doesnt just pretend to ... lol
thats going to be hard to find.

and then you have lust. - ya sure party for a while and sleep with whoever but then your left with what? a stalker. or someone who wont leave your house. or a ruined friendship.
or something worse .

:P

yeah cause all gf's wanna watch anime with their bf's, they just love it so much.
Nov 28, 2011 5:18 AM

Feb 2009
yjrHanma209x said:
feverrave said:
Love.
it's alot more fufilling to have a long term gf. watch anime together. movies. parties. etc.
the holidays especially.you can be yourself around them without worrying. will always have someone to talk to.
ive yet to find a gf that trully likes anime and games, and doesnt just pretend to ... lol

and then you have lust. - ya sure party for a while and sleep with whoever but then your left with what? a stalker. or someone who wont leave your house. or a ruined friendship.
or something worse .

yeah cause all gf's wanna watch anime with their bf's, they just love it so much.

You presume that girls automatically do NOT like anime.

Girls simply might not like cliche male pandering anime. But then, how many guys are going to be interested in female pandering anime? What would you do if your GF was all over BL anime choices and wanted you to watch with her? Would you?

I've also known girls that were quite happy with casual sex relationships. In some cases some of them were downright horny wenches in their own way.

I find guys that are not in a hurry to get even a damned rare opportunity for sex a bit odd though. And I know of 2 of that sort. So sometimes stereo types are easy to ruin.
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Nov 28, 2011 5:45 AM

Nov 2010
I can´t really tell if i prefer love or lust.

I am bad with people, so i probably won´t last long in a close relationship, and don't think, that i experienced love yet. But still i do have a strong wish to be close to someone, but i would not call that love.
I think my choice would be something like friendship mixed with a sexual relationship but with retained personal freedom. I need my time to be alone, but still would like to have someone close to me, with whom i can talk, who understands me and such. Just like a real relationship.

Probably hard to find someone who is like me in that matter, because a normal person wouldn´t like a distant yet close person like me as a partner.
Well, i have resigned to a life in solitude long ago.
Nov 28, 2011 6:46 AM

Nov 2011
Sukunai said:
yjrHanma209x said:
feverrave said:
Love.

or something worse .

You presume that girls automatically do NOT like anime.

Girls simply might not like cliche male pandering anime. But then, how many guys are going to be interested in female pandering anime? What would you do if your GF was all over BL anime choices and wanted you to watch with her? Would you?

I've also known girls that were quite happy with casual sex relationships. In some cases some of them were downright horny wenches in their own way.

I find guys that are not in a hurry to get even a damned rare opportunity for sex a bit odd though. And I know of 2 of that sort. So sometimes stereo types are easy to ruin.

although i believe it's safe to say most girls/ women aren't interested in anime , i was just taking the piss out of him, guess i need to make that more obvious for some, no offense friend.
Nov 28, 2011 7:01 AM

Mar 2011
Anaximander29 said:
Love = friendship + sex
Lust = sex
I'll go with love.
Nov 28, 2011 7:19 AM

Nov 2011
FireHeart said:
Anaximander29 said:
Love = friendship + sex
Lust = sex
I'll go with love.

that theory is actually pretty inaccurate
Nov 28, 2011 8:17 AM

Jan 2010
I can't imagine being in love with someone without feeling any sort of sexual attraction to that person, and I'm not the kind of person who can feel comfortable doing it with someone I know don't have feelings for me beyond wanting to cum on my breasts. So for me it's love, just because I don't think "love" and "lust" are mutually exclusive.
yjrHanma209x said:
although i believe it's safe to say most girls/ women aren't interested in anime

...You haven't been on MAL for a very long time, have you? Because if you had you would have realized by now that there are a shit ton of females who watch anime. Hell, I know more girls in real life who watch anime and/or read manga than I do guys. So no, it's not "safe to say".
Nov 28, 2011 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
holypoop said:
I can't imagine being in love with someone without feeling any sort of sexual attraction to that person, and I'm not the kind of person who can feel comfortable doing it with someone I know don't have feelings for me beyond wanting to cum on my breasts. So for me it's love, just because I don't think "love" and "lust" are mutually exclusive.
yjrHanma209x said:
although i believe it's safe to say most girls/ women aren't interested in anime

...You haven't been on MAL for a very long time, have you? Because if you had you would have realized by now that there are a shit ton of females who watch anime. Hell, I know more girls in real life who watch anime and/or read manga than I do guys. So no, it's not "safe to say".

you can see my join date genius. A shit ton aye? woah you sure showed me, man a shit ton, that's enough to completely prove you right with no argument what so ever. It's difficult to reason with people when they live in a card board box, and as for your friends, prove it, then i'll believe you.
Nov 28, 2011 8:56 AM

Jun 2010
Lust feels better.
Nov 28, 2011 9:01 AM

Jan 2010
yjrHanma209x said:
holypoop said:
yjrHanma209x said:

you can see my join date genius. A shit ton aye? woah you sure showed me, man a shit ton, that's enough to completely prove you right with no argument what so ever. It's difficult to reason with people when they live in a card board box, and as for your friends, prove it, then i'll believe you.

Yeah, I can see your join date. Which just proves to me you haven't been on MAL for a long time. The shit ton argument should prove something when you said basically said that there are next to no girls who likes anime, which is clearly not the case. As for the card board box-thing, I have no idea what that's even supposed to mean.
And how the fuck am I supposed to prove that the people I know in my real life are interested in something to some ass one the internet?
Nov 28, 2011 10:32 AM

Nov 2011
holypoop said:
yjrHanma209x said:
holypoop said:
yjrHanma209x said:

Yeah, I can see your join date. Which just proves to me you haven't been on MAL for a long time. The shit ton argument should prove something when you said basically said that there are next to no girls who likes anime, which is clearly not the case. As for the card board box-thing, I have no idea what that's even supposed to mean.
And how the fuck am I supposed to prove that the people I know in my real life are interested in something to some ass one the internet?

had a feeling you wouldn't understand it, i won't bother explaining it, and your not supposed to prove it, i was providing a ridiculous near to impossible hypothetical scenario in response to your most likely lie about your friends, in other words i was just screwing with you, but i guess i shouldn't be surprised you didn't get that either.

back on topic, no i don't take the shit ton argument very seriously, i also don't recall saying "next to no girls", and your the one who's tried to argue my logic, not the other way around, and you haven't even provided any facts, just your own 'shit ton' remark which means less than nothing.
Nov 28, 2011 11:36 AM

Dec 2009
Lust is good for quick fun ;)

But you can't live this life without love ^_^
Nov 28, 2011 11:56 AM

Jul 2010
Lust, might as well ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2011 12:32 PM

Sep 2010
i thought i loved someone, but afterwards i think it just was lust ;).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2011 8:09 PM

Feb 2009
"although i believe it's safe to say most girls/ women aren't interested in anime , i was just taking the piss out of him, guess i need to make that more obvious for some, no offense friend."

Hehe actually, the thing is, most guys are not into anime either.

Thing is most people are not into anime.

If I could get a dollar for every person I could find that would sit and watch anime of a middle of the road sort, or a dollar for every person I could find that would watch a football or baseball or basketball game, I'd get richer with the sports.

But that's ok, it's alright to admit niche interests are niche interests.

The best way to get a girl to watch anime, is to NOT ask her to watch any anime shows where the anime makes a big effort to show plenty of sequences where girls end up with nothing on regardless of how it happened including sauna scenes, hot spring scenes and bathroom scenes.

You see to it the show has something worth it for them to watch it. Story, non sex driven content, relationships, interesting male characters in addition to interesting female characters.

Girls are just as likely to like anime as guys. But they are unlikely to like anime meant to get young teen boys horny as much as the boys like it.
Nov 28, 2011 9:28 PM

Dec 2010
I lust more than I love.

Nov 28, 2011 9:53 PM

Nov 2011
feverrave said:
for argument sake, yes theres alot of girls that like anime to

but i think what hes saying is there next to no bombshell-beautiful chicks that like it.,

i only know 3 :P
one of them is my best friend,
2nd was a hot half asian chick , but shes a lesbian T.T fail.

that too, but no it wasn't what i was saying, learn to read

Sukunai said:
"although i believe it's safe to say most girls/ women aren't interested in anime , i was just taking the piss out of him, guess i need to make that more obvious for some, no offense friend."

If I could get a dollar for every person I could find that would sit and watch anime of a middle of the road sort, or a dollar for every person I could find that would watch a football or baseball or basketball game, I'd get richer with the sports.

The best way to get a girl to watch anime, is to NOT ask her to watch any anime shows where the anime makes a big effort to show plenty of sequences where girls end up with nothing on regardless of how it happened including sauna scenes, hot spring scenes and bathroom scenes.

You see to it the show has something worth it for them to watch it. Story, non sex driven content, relationships, interesting male characters in addition to interesting female characters.

Girls are just as likely to like anime as guys. But they are unlikely to like anime meant to get young teen boys horny as much as the boys like it.

interesting hypothesis, but that's pretty much all it is
Nov 29, 2011 4:11 AM

Jun 2008
Lustful Love.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Nov 29, 2011 6:56 AM

Nov 2009
love is eternal,lust is a temporary thing.but if you mix them both,IT'S PARADISE
Nov 29, 2011 7:42 AM

Nov 2011
not_ZURA said:
love is eternal,lust is a temporary thing.but if you mix them both,IT'S PARADISE

eternal huh, how so?
Nov 29, 2011 8:07 AM

Nov 2009
yjrHanma209x said:
not_ZURA said:

eternal huh, how so?

is that really need an explanation ,if you think lust is a momentarily feeling,love would be the quite opposit.if you truly love someone,and he suddenly die,you will keep loving him aren't-cha?
ofcource i used a metaphor with the word "eternal".dont take too seriously :)
Nov 29, 2011 9:08 AM

Nov 2011
not_ZURA said:
yjrHanma209x said:
not_ZURA said:

eternal huh, how so?

is that really need an explanation ,if you think lust is a momentarily feeling,love would be the quite opposit.if you truly love someone,and he suddenly die,you will keep loving him aren't-cha?
ofcource i used a metaphor with the word "eternal".dont take too seriously :)

i didn't take it too seriously, just pointing out it was a poor choice of wording
Nov 29, 2011 9:43 AM

Nov 2009
yjrHanma209x said:

i didn't take it too seriously, just pointing out it was a poor choice of wording

ok,maybe a poor choice,who knows

here ,, Fixed
ME said:
love remains,lust is a momentary feeling
Nov 29, 2011 10:27 AM

Dec 2008
The ideal would be both towards the same person.
Nov 29, 2011 9:00 PM

Nov 2011
not_ZURA said:
yjrHanma209x said:

ok,maybe a poor choice,who knows

here ,, Fixed
ME said:
love remains,lust is a momentary feeling

better
Nov 30, 2011 3:23 AM
Oct 2008
yjrHanma209x said:

Sukunai said:

Actually, he understands women pretty well in this case.
Nov 30, 2011 4:26 AM

Nov 2011
Cottonrabbit said:
yjrHanma209x said:

Sukunai said:

Actually, he understands women pretty well in this case.

that's what he likes to tell himself
Nov 30, 2011 5:28 AM
Nov 2011
Sukunai said:

I totally agree with this, and to be honest, I don't really enjoy that stuff so much, and I'm a guy too. What attracts me to Anime is the characterization, the thickness of the narrative, and the believability of the characters. That, and I can't stand reality TV!

For me the Gems are programs that I can share with my spouse, or maybe even with my Son. I find trying to sift through what's good and not without viewing the context of them though to be a bit of an effort.

Getting back on the topic of this thread though, I will dispute one thing. Love does not require sex as some say. It may be a benefit that most loving relationships enjoy, but True Love will abstain if it's in the best interest of their partner, for example for health reasons. That may not always be easy, but love is more about commitment to another human being, where as Lust is more about satisfying certain passions and attractions we may have individually. That's my perspective anyways.

Does that make sense?
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Nov 30, 2011 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
Veretax said:
Sukunai said:

I totally agree with this, and to be honest, I don't really enjoy that stuff so much, and I'm a guy too. What attracts me to Anime is the characterization, the thickness of the narrative, and the believability of the characters. That, and I can't stand reality TV!

For me the Gems are programs that I can share with my spouse, or maybe even with my Son. I find trying to sift through what's good and not without viewing the context of them though to be a bit of an effort.

Getting back on the topic of this thread though, I will dispute one thing. Love does not require sex as some say. It may be a benefit that most loving relationships enjoy, but True Love will abstain if it's in the best interest of their partner, for example for health reasons. That may not always be easy, but love is more about commitment to another human being, where as Lust is more about satisfying certain passions and attractions we may have individually. That's my perspective anyways.

Does that make sense?

alrighty, you get with a girl, have no sex, and then let me know if the love stays strong, cause i'm willing to bet it will falter.
Nov 30, 2011 1:31 PM

Apr 2009
Love ofc.
Nov 30, 2011 2:00 PM

Jul 2011
Lust was fun at one point and time in my life for a "quick" experience. Love has been long lasting though. I can't even objectively compare the two as they are on two different levels.

Nov 30, 2011 3:36 PM

Sep 2011
lolwut?
Nov 30, 2011 7:46 PM

Aug 2011
I would much rather have love. Lustful flings or one night stands just seem pointless and dangerous. I'll just go ahead and say that some men wouldn't pay that much attention to love. As long as they get some ass, who cares? I believe that it's different with women. Unless they're just easy and out for sex. Or just don't care.

Nov 30, 2011 8:21 PM
Oct 2011
Nostalgic Love
Dec 1, 2011 12:20 AM

Aug 2009
What is love without lust?
Dec 1, 2011 12:46 AM

Sep 2010
You can love your family without lust... at least i hope you do :O.
Dec 1, 2011 1:40 AM

Nov 2011
feverrave said:
yjrHanma209x said:
feverrave said:
for argument sake, yes theres alot of girls that like anime to

but i think what hes saying is there next to no bombshell-beautiful chicks that like it.,

i only know 3 :P
one of them is my best friend,
2nd was a hot half asian chick , but shes a lesbian T.T fail.

that too, but no it wasn't what i was saying, learn to read

Sukunai said:

wwow someones mommy n daddy dont give him enough attention

yeah probably yours, it was a lame attempt at trying to agitate me
Dec 2, 2011 9:45 AM

May 2010
love is an illusion........lust all the waayyy and back again
Dec 2, 2011 12:11 PM

Nov 2009
Love takes too long to find and when you do find it, it is difficult to keep. So I would go for Lust before I would go for Love.
Dec 15, 2011 1:13 PM

Jul 2011
Leonard93 said:
You can love your family without lust... at least i hope you do :O.

Well actually...hahahaha JK

Changed my sig without knowing bbcode was down. Wahhh D:
Dec 15, 2011 1:40 PM

Feb 2009
Love is what keeps you lusting after the same woman.

Yesterday, I dropped 50 bucks on a gift card for my wife in her favourite clothing store. Just for the heck of it. I had no reason to get it, just that I could afford to get it yesterday and know that she won't be able to spend the 50 bucks on anything else now other than something for herself.

You don't do something like that just because of lust for a person.

Now this morning, it was definitely lust I was feeling as I was having sex with her. It is lust making me wish she would walk around in nothing but a sexy nighty bare assed for my pleasure so I might be able to enjoy her at any moment all day long. Come her dear, I need some more of that.

Love is what you call it when your wife is ok agreeing to indulge something like that on occasion just to amuse me in that fashion.
Sep 14, 2013 4:19 PM

Sep 2010
The pleasure from Lust only lasts for a moment.

Love lasts forever.:)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.