Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 18, 2011 8:53 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Okay, the raws are delayed because the person who has been providing them is having real life issues that are preventing her from posting them. Don't worry, though, several people have already volunteered to scan the chapter so it won't be too long.

A few teaser scans have been posted HERE, and a TRANSLATION of these is up on LiveJournal.

Jul 19, 2011 7:38 AM

Nov 2007
If you don't mind LQ, RAW is out in Livejournal.

It showed why Leo liked reading books, before meeting Elliot and after. Leo feels that he's crazy and wants Will of Abyss to get disappeared from the world, as well as those enemies plan to do.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 19, 2011 4:46 PM

Sep 2010
I'm just going to wait for the English scanslations, but I am did read the translations and I can sense me tearing up since I get to see more Elliot even if it just a flashback ;_;
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 19, 2011 6:16 PM

Aug 2007
Full translation + LQ scans are here, btw.

Wow, what an amazing chapter full of some serious developments! If ever there were a chapter that needed HQ, it'd be this one.

I'm surprised at the Will of the Abyss's wish. It's so simple and straight-forward, I feel like I should have guessed it beforehand. Not to mention I'm also a little surprised that Break hasn't done it yet. I wonder if one of the climaxes of the series is the moment that happens.

I still sense some uneasiness in the Baskerville's goal. There's still a lot unknown. Also intrigued about Rufus at the beginning of the chapter.

Reo's past was so intense. Although it is a bit painful seeing Elliot alive again. :( Even so, he's so different now. It really does feel like he's a completely different person. Augh, this series...! So good.
Jul 19, 2011 7:35 PM

Sep 2009
Yeah, it sure is an amazing chapter. Love the entire Leo/Elliot flashback, the insight into Leo's new perspective on things, and the clarification of Glen's earlier statements about the Will of the Abyss appearing.

Somehow I don't think that destroying the Will of the Abyss is as simple as stabbing her. Break said before that he seeks to figure out the connection between the Will of the Abyss and the Tragedy of Sablier, so maybe that might also have something to do with fulfilling her wish, or with clues on how to fulfill her wish. I wonder where Break is going at the end there. Alice is potentially in danger right now, but I worry about Break if he steps in the middle of that fight in his current condition.
Jul 19, 2011 8:38 PM

Aug 2007
Neiru2012 said:
Somehow I don't think that destroying the Will of the Abyss is as simple as stabbing her. Break said before that he seeks to figure out the connection between the Will of the Abyss and the Tragedy of Sablier, so maybe that might also have something to do with fulfilling her wish, or with clues on how to fulfill her wish. I wonder where Break is going at the end there. Alice is potentially in danger right now, but I worry about Break if he steps in the middle of that fight in his current condition.

Haha! True. It is most likely not that easy.
From the way she talked, it seemed like she had been forced into becoming the Will of the Abyss in some way. Or perhaps it was accidental? It felt like she was aware of how unstable she was and wished to put an end to it, as well as to save Alice, to whom she is connected somehow. Either way, every answer to a question in PH just leads to more questions needing to be fulfilled.

I'm worried about him, too. Each fight becomes more and more worrisome due to his condition. I'm hoping Oz and the others will handle Reo's Jabberwocky, since it seems like Break's reliability is slowly dwindling. :(
Jul 19, 2011 11:01 PM

Sep 2009
bwahahachick said:
From the way she talked, it seemed like she had been forced into becoming the Will of the Abyss in some way. Or perhaps it was accidental?

Since Oz's sin is his very existence in the sense that Alyss chases after him, I blame Jack. I think the "Will of the Abyss" used to be a neutral, unbiased God/dess-like force. Somehow it got incarnated into 100-years-ago Alice, and she was put in a tower to keep her neutral. Then Jack came in and started treating her like a person, so she started acting like a person - developing her own desires and biases, namely for Jack. So now you got a Goddess with the mind of a horny teenage girl chasing after Jack across lifetimes and distorting the rest of world to her own desires instead of being an impersonal background force. Baskervilles want to restore balance to the Abyss and the world.

/probably wrong
Jul 27, 2011 6:21 AM

Jan 2010
Heavens, I'm dying to read this chapter. Has something happened to Black Abyss? It seems they've become part of another team or something. =/ Can't find any sign of a finished ch 63 coming out.
Jul 27, 2011 10:39 AM

Nov 2008
I'm getting tired of all of this fangirl-focussed back story crap. I want the story to get back to Oz and Alice, and screw all of the bishiis!

I had a year long subscription to G Fantasy just so I could be assured of reading Pandora Hearts regularly, and the past year's worth of chapters have been garbage with little of Oz and nothing of Alice. The author has just lost it and is wandering around writing pretentious drivel. So I've dropped the subscription - I'm "voting with my wallet".
Jul 27, 2011 1:29 PM

Sep 2009
Cholisose said:
Has something happened to Black Abyss? It seems they've become part of another team or something. =/ Can't find any sign of a finished ch 63 coming out.

Black Abyss has merged with Twisted Curiosity to form the Fallen Syndicate. News from July 26: "Fallen Syndicate has been hard at work the past few days. We managed to obtain some good quality Pandora Hearts scans thanks to AKZ (Yes, the chapter will be out soon)."

dbaranyi said:
I'm getting tired of all of this fangirl-focussed back story crap. I want the story to get back to Oz and Alice, and screw all of the bishiis!

What the...?! You see the Yura's Mansion arc and the huge amount of plot exposition (including about Oz/Jack and Alice/Alyss), action, character development, and motive revelation as "fangirl-focussed back story crap"?? Oh my. You do realize that there's a lot more to the plot than Oz and Alice, and that we're finally getting the other (Glen's) side of the story?
Jul 27, 2011 1:48 PM

Apr 2009
Neiru2012 said:
Since Oz's sin is his very existence in the sense that Alyss chases after him, I blame Jack. I think the "Will of the Abyss" used to be a neutral, unbiased God/dess-like force. Somehow it got incarnated into 100-years-ago Alice, and she was put in a tower to keep her neutral. Then Jack came in and started treating her like a person, so she started acting like a person - developing her own desires and biases, namely for Jack. So now you got a Goddess with the mind of a horny teenage girl chasing after Jack across lifetimes and distorting the rest of world to her own desires instead of being an impersonal background force. Baskervilles want to restore balance to the Abyss and the world.

/probably wrong

You may not be wrong, and even if you are, that's a really good guess.

I love this chapter. Yet, it somehow makes me feel like the manga's gonna end too soon. Hope that won't be the case. I really hope it won't... :/

So wait, they're gonna obtain the Will of the Abyss, erase Vincent's existence, then destroy Alyss?
Okay..

I don't know, I still think there's a tiny bit more to what the Baskervilles are doing. Idk..
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jul 27, 2011 1:55 PM

Sep 2009
GracefulDownfall said:
So wait, they're gonna obtain the Will of the Abyss, erase Vincent's existence, then destroy Alyss?
Okay..

Seems like the Baskervilles want to destroy the independent WotA so that they can control the Abyss themselves. Since the wishes Alyss grants seem to backfire, and since I'm not sure how willing she'd be to grant Vincent's wish anyway (even if it does involve erasing him), I think the deal might be that Vincent helps Gleo destroy WotA and then Gleo can grant Vincent's wish properly once he gains control over the Abyss' time flow power.
Jul 27, 2011 4:35 PM

Dec 2009
GracefulDownfall said:

Okay..

That's what it seems like, but if Alyss's wish is to be destroyed, then i guess she wouldn't be against their plan, huh?

Damn, i wonder when the 'real' translations will come out, i hate reading translations that aren't in the manga scans, i get confused ;w; But at least finally we could discover what really was Alyss's wish <3 I found so cute when she said "Save that girl, Alice", i thought she hated her. Mmmm.
Jul 28, 2011 4:18 AM

Apr 2009
Neiru2012 said:
Seems like the Baskervilles want to destroy the independent WotA so that they can control the Abyss themselves. Since the wishes Alyss grants seem to backfire, and since I'm not sure how willing she'd be to grant Vincent's wish anyway (even if it does involve erasing him), I think the deal might be that Vincent helps Gleo destroy WotA and then Gleo can grant Vincent's wish properly once he gains control over the Abyss' time flow power.

Yeah, that makes more sense.
Their plan is a little bit too 'selfless' though. If they obtain so much power they will eventually become corupt, even if they think they won't. I also find it kinda strange that they're accusing Pandora of being selfish like that. There usually are no actual good guys anyway.

Okay, I'm really sorry if I'm not making any sense, I just woke up and I don't even know what I'm talking about..

LiinahDamn said:
, i wonder when the 'real' translations will come out, i hate reading translations that aren't in the manga scans, i get confused ;w;

This. This so much.

Liinah said:
I found so cute when she said "Save that girl, Alice", i thought she hated her. Mmmm.

Yeah... Wasn't that a bit weird though? I mean, she really seemed to hate Alice.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jul 28, 2011 6:52 AM

Dec 2009
GracefulDownfall said:

Liinah said:
I found so cute when she said "Save that girl, Alice", i thought she hated her. Mmmm.

Yeah... Wasn't that a bit weird though? I mean, she really seemed to hate Alice.

Well, actually yes.. Could it be that she's planning to possess Alice's body before dying? I really don't think Alyss wants to die, if she could go to the human world and leave the abyss, i guess she'd be okay with that.
I don't know ;w;
Jul 28, 2011 8:02 AM

May 2010
You can read the translation here! Fallen Syndicate has it on their own online reader!
http://fallensyndicate.com/reader/reader/comic/pandora_hearts/

Meet.....THE JABBERWOCK!!!!
Jul 28, 2011 8:09 AM

Dec 2009
Finally! Thank you so much ♥
edit:
Naah, i'll have to download the chapter, for some reason this online reader is not working well here, weird. ;w;
LiinahJul 28, 2011 8:12 AM
Jul 28, 2011 8:29 AM

Nov 2007
Another good chapter, I liked Oz's views on those that use justice to justify their actions....he has really become a great character.

I doubt they will fight since they are in such a public place, but next chapter should be very interesting
Jul 28, 2011 1:28 PM

Sep 2009
Okay, so this makes more sense now. Alyss doesn't want to be destroyed, per se, she just doesn't want to be the WotA anymore. That makes sense with how I always thought the series would end: restoring sanity to Alyss and uniting her with Alice to live as a human.

AWESOME "Break" pun!!

So the Tragedy of Sablier was an attempt to destroy Alyss but it was interrupted. I guess that explains why she started convulsing on the floor when it happened. And Leo wants to free Glen's soul in order to ask him about Sablier and how to destroy Alyss. Makes sense.

I really don't think repeating a massacre is "the only way" to bring order back to the Abyss, though, Leo. Alice and Oz/Jack can do it on their own. Jack broke it, and he/Oz can fix it, given that ALyss' sanity hangs on her relationship with him. And then she can harmonize her split personality back into a single human Alice. Break can help. He's the only one who can approach Alyss without her freaking out.

Such a great chapter!!
Jul 28, 2011 2:01 PM

Sep 2007
$#)^%$(&%(^*&& OMG OMG OMG!!! o______________O I can't think clearly.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
All of the chapters recently have been awesome, but I think this is the awesomest chapter of all.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
TaluJul 28, 2011 2:09 PM
Jul 28, 2011 2:13 PM

Nov 2010
Not a bad chapter. Still think Elliot's death is a death worth of being envied. Shit if I had to go, I want to go like Elliot.
Jul 28, 2011 2:16 PM

Dec 2009
I actually believe that Alyss and Alice are different persons, i like them better that way. Putting them together wouldn't be cool ;w; I can't even imagine how would be the 'new' Alice.
Jul 28, 2011 2:33 PM

Sep 2009
Hrm, yeah, that's true. I mean, Alyss and Alice used to share one body during Alice's life 100 years ago, but that was kinda unstable. I guess then they can just harmonize Alyss back to sanity, separate her from influencing the Abyss, and then direct her to incarnate as another human. I dunno... XD

This was a wonderful chapter for Leo, too (duh). It brilliantly tied up some loose ends with by going back to Elliot's comments about writing Lacie and about Leo not feeling well at Yura's party. I'm always impressed at Jun's attention to detail with such things, but I'm not sure the implications of them. Was it suggesting that Elliot was losing memory because of Humpty Dumpty? Mis-remembering things? Everyone thought there was something wrong with Leo, but he was the one who knew and remembered things right. That must've been such a confusing experience... wondering if he was the one going crazy or everyone else was.

I also love Lottie's shocked expression upon seeing Leo. She must've realized that she attacked Leo and Elliot at the school and at the Sablier time warp, and attacking Glen is so utterly unthinkable to her. XD
Neiru2013Jul 28, 2011 3:01 PM
Jul 28, 2011 2:56 PM

Jun 2009
I really enjoyed this chapter about Reo, he is my favorite so I love hearing about his past. However, I would like a preview of where we are going with the story. I would enjoy the plot to begin moving again, it has been stalled for quite some time now. Can't I have exposition about your lives while the story keeps going?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 28, 2011 3:05 PM

Sep 2009
Suzune-chan said:
I would like a preview of where we are going with the story. I would enjoy the plot to begin moving again, it has been stalled for quite some time now.

Since when was it stalled? O.o It's been pure plot all through Yura's mansion, and then 61 and 63 gave us the direction of where the plot is going: Leo wants to destroy the remaining 2 seals, awaken Glen, ask him how to destroy the WotA and get on that. Vincent wants to help Leo in exchange for his wish being fulfilled. Oz wants to prevent another massacre. Break intends to protect Alice in honor of Alyss' wish.
Jul 28, 2011 3:18 PM

Jun 2009
Neiru2012 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I would like a preview of where we are going with the story. I would enjoy the plot to begin moving again, it has been stalled for quite some time now.

Since when was it stalled? O.o It's been pure plot all through Yura's mansion, and then 61 and 63 gave us the direction of where the plot is going: Leo wants to destroy the remaining 2 seals, awaken Glen, ask him how to destroy the WotA and get on that. Vincent helps Leo. Oz wants to prevent another massacre. Break intends to protect Alice in honor of Alyss' wish.
Maybe I should have put that in a spoiler tag

It was just in the beginning the plot clipped along. There was scheming but not obvious scheming. There was tension but not obvious tension. It is just currently really obvious I guess...I don't know. It is just my take on it.

Perhaps my expectations are just too high and I think that it is something it is not...

I'm sorry I hope that my opinion does not offend you.
Suzune-chanJul 28, 2011 3:28 PM

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 28, 2011 3:31 PM
Oct 2010
OMG, long wait is compensated...What a great chapter.
This explained a lot about Leo, including why we just stood still while Elliot obliterated his whole family and walked his path to death (though I don't really know what he could have done...Eli was doomed T.T)
Elliot T.T *sigh*
Then Leo says he wants to erase The will of Abyss. Right, but does Glen want that too? Sure? It can be...but reviving him to ask him...you're his next body, idiot, you'll die after that...>.>...I think...o.o
I'm still suspicious of Vincent...hum...
and OMG Oz : "I don't really like people who go around brandishing the banner of justice. No matter the reason, where humans are involved...there is no black or white, no justice or evil. There is only ...our will..."
You totally owned him ah ah...so we went straight to serious business - The Jabberwock !! (that's it ...when you run out of arguments, you just kill the opponent! If you can...^^ )

And we even got Will of the Abyss revelations...and what a revelation...her true wish!! Not being the Will of Abyss anymore, I wasn't expecting it...we never got a lot on her...at least Alice and her, that duality still confuses me...:S "And save Alice?!" Now I'm really confused...(and freaking eager to know more!!!)

Conclusion: What more can I possibly ask!?

I'm so looking forward for the next chapter *.* Hope it doesn't take so long to have HQ normal manga version... (18th?! that's the day after my birthday...though probably I'll have to wait another 10 days to read it. No problem as long as I can do it - I'm so gonna hunt for internet signal on those days...u.u)
IceAndCream said:
You can read the translation here! Fallen Syndicate has it on their own online reader!
http://fallensyndicate.com/reader/reader/comic/pandora_hearts/

Meet.....THE JABBERWOCK!!!!

Thank you for the link! I didn't know that they had such a thing! Great! I read it on mangareader (since I subscribed it there) and the last pages are missing there...(There was no f*cking Jabberwock there...) And to make it better, I couldn't enter in Fallen Syndicate's website (after reading their last posts there, I already know why...).

RianriJul 28, 2011 3:45 PM

Jul 28, 2011 4:33 PM

Sep 2009
Suzune-chan said:
I'm sorry I hope that my opinion does not offend you.

Everyone has their own opinion, nothing offensive about it. It's just hard for me to understand since I'm thrilled with how much plot there is throughout Yura's Mansion and am very happy to see character/motive development for Leo, Vincent, and everyone else. Also, Break's fight with the Baskervilles was very exciting for me and it's one of my favorite parts of the series. It showed such a powerfully human, emotional, vulnerable side to him that we really haven't encountered before. This story is driven by characters - their memories, their feelings, their relationships to each other - so I consider every detail important. Yeah, Alice doesn't want her memories as much as she did initially, but there was a reason given for that and it's part of her character development.
Jul 28, 2011 4:42 PM

Mar 2011
I'm just happy that my questions are finally answered. Now everything makes sense.

The only thing I'm curious about is Oz's existence.
Jul 28, 2011 4:54 PM

Dec 2009
Neiru2012 said:
Was it suggesting that Elliot was losing memory because of Humpty Dumpty?

Yes, & i guess he wasn't the only one since people didn't even remember about the kids who once were at the orphanage.

Leo's eyes at the beggining seemed so pretty, but now somehow it creeps me out. Especially in the page where he talks about the Lacie song, where it only shows one of his eyes. >_>
Neiry2012 said:
Yeah, Alice doesn't want her memories as much as she did initially, but there was a reason given for that and it's part of her character development.

Development? Mmm, i guess we can call that way, but the reason i really liked Alice was her strong personality and that she didn't want to give up searching for her memories. It really makes me sad to know that she doesn't care anymore like before, she can't give up that easily. ;w;
Jul 28, 2011 5:29 PM
Oct 2010
@suzune-chan: I disagree but I partially understand you.
When the Humpty Dumpty arc started I felt an heavy shift on the plot direction (at least that's what I remember from back there...). I was like...who cares...there's so much to explore, and they are talking about some random guy who's beheading people, or smth like that. How wrong could I be...I felt that, because suddenly there were no more search for Alice memories, and I though that was the only way to make things move forward. But, man, we got a lot from other characters...and everything was truly connected to the core of the story, though it didn't look like it at first. Elliot story was great, it broke my heart; but it wasn't only that, there's the sealing stones and Leo. He's the real deal (I'm not underrating Elliot, he's an awesome char.), he's Glen, the "bad" guy from 100 years ago.
For me, right now, the plot is moving and it's great, but we're all different...
Also, I'm a patient person (sometimes), if this is stalling them I don't mind it :D It could be like this for ever and ever till the end of times!!! o/

@Neiru2012: I subscribe almost everything you said. Although, about Alice, I feel she was put on the back burner :x Nevertheless, it's true that is also part of her character development, since she decided to focus on the present, which is totally understandable. She's not alone anymore and can now enjoy a bit of life...anyway she'll have to come back to her pursue, unless the memories catch her first, which is quite probable.

Jul 28, 2011 6:25 PM

Sep 2009
Regarding Alice, I agree she was sorta put on the back burner, but I don't think we weren't given reasons for why. She was very gung-ho about finding her memories when she initially appeared, but she was very traumatized by the glimpses she saw at Cheshire's and pulled back her enthusiasm. Break's story about Alyss and Barma's elaboration about Alice and Jack only discouraged her further. And ever since then we've seen her crying/sad/scared whenever her memories surfaced - because her memories ARE very painful! I consider all that very believable and sympathetic character development. She started to understand why she scattered her memories in the first place, and would rather be who she is in the present. She's also fighting less nowadays, but that was explained by the transfer of B-rabbit chain's power from Alice to Oz as the seal progresses.
Jul 28, 2011 6:51 PM

May 2011
...idk..but maybe alice didn't totally give up her search for her memories. It's just that at the moment she doesn't have any lead, so the only thing that she can do is to stick with something (or in this case, someone) that may eventually lead to her memories.

And Oz's search for the truth about the tragedy of sablier may lead to some evidence/traces of her past..(since the tragedy is connected to her). Plus, she even said that when she feel the presence of one of her memories, she'll prioritize it.

(see chap. 62)

..so, there....

..also, this chapter is freaking awesome! It brings light to some vague issues!!hahah.
just hoping that we don't have to wait waaaayyy toooooo long for the next chapter..
X3
Jul 28, 2011 7:32 PM

Dec 2009
Her memories were painful, but if everyone thought that Sablier's tradegy was too painful, no one would want no know it's truth.
Well, but we'll see what will happen next.
c:
Jul 28, 2011 7:41 PM

Sep 2009
@jynkxzylzen & Liinah
Yeah, I don't think she stopped looking for them completely, I just think it's understandable why she's not as enthusiastic about it as she was initially. The truth behind Sablier will come out one way or another. ^^
Jul 28, 2011 8:05 PM
Oct 2010
Neiru2012 said:
Regarding Alice, I agree she was sorta put on the back burner, but I don't think we weren't given reasons for why. She was very gung-ho about finding her memories when she initially appeared, but she was very traumatized by the glimpses she saw at Cheshire's and pulled back her enthusiasm. Break's story about Alyss and Barma's elaboration about Alice and Jack only discouraged her further. And ever since then we've seen her crying/sad/scared whenever her memories surfaced - because her memories ARE very painful! I consider all that very believable and sympathetic character development. She started to understand why she scattered her memories in the first place, and would rather be who she is in the present. She's also fighting less nowadays, but that was explained by the transfer of B-rabbit chain's power from Alice to Oz as the seal progresses.

True enough...but it's quite noticeable the "lack" of Alice though she's actually there and progressing...well, things will end up turning to her sooner or later, that's a given XD (oh rly? >.>... no problem, I'm always here to state the obvious o/)

jynkxzylzen said:

And Oz's search for the truth about the tragedy of sablier may lead to some evidence/traces of her past..(since the tragedy is connected to her). Plus, she even said that when she feel the presence of one of her memories, she'll prioritize it.

(see chap. 62)

True, that's why I said the memories would find her instead...not quite, but almost :3

Jul 29, 2011 2:53 AM

Apr 2009
Ah, I love Oz.
"Where humans are involved there is no black or white, no justice or evil. There is only our will." Exactly what I've been thinking ever since Leo started talking about destroying the Will of the Abyss. Besides "we don't want any power at all, we just want everything to be pretty and nice again" sounds kinda hard to believe. Especially since they're willing to kill people for that.

You know what I think is weird? How Vincent want's to help Leo even though that may include another tragedy, and he feels guilty about the previous one already. Not to mention his reaction in Yura's mansion.
Then again. If he helps them and he gets to have his wish granted, the old tragedy won't be "his fault" anymore. Okay, that's confusing. Never mind.

Yeah, I don't think that Alyss wants to be destroyed either. I also don't think that putting her and Alice in the same body is a good idea. I mean, remember how that body acted 100 years ago. Jack said that she would be really nice sometimes, and then turn weird. So weird that even her cat avoided her. Or something like that. I don't remember and I'm too lazy to check. Besides, she talks about Alice like she is a different person.
deadoptimist said:
Jul 29, 2011 5:44 AM

Dec 2009
Dear everyone, especially Neiru2012,
without you guys, I wouldn't pick up on half the things you guys mention :3
Thank you very much~! For just being amazing >u<

But, getting back to this chapter, it was... woah. I'm so glad I finally know what Alyss's wish was ;u; I feel like I can die now lol.

If I was Oz, I wouldn't really know what to do.
And I really want to know what Rufus was so troubled by at the biggining. I doubt it was what Leo said about rufus knowing.
And I wonder where Breaks running off to :3
SO MANY THINGS ANSWERED! SO MANY NEW QUESTIONS! Well, not really >.>
Jul 29, 2011 5:48 AM

Dec 2009
GracefulDownfall said:
You know what I think is weird? How Vincent want's to help Leo even though that may include another tragedy, and he feels guilty about the previous one already. Not to mention his reaction in Yura's mansion.
Then again. If he helps them and he gets to have his wish granted, the old tragedy won't be "his fault" anymore. Okay, that's confusing. Never mind.

If Vincents wish becomes true, then everything from that point on would be different o.o Very... very different...
Jul 29, 2011 7:10 AM

Dec 2009
It's true, everything will be different. If Vincent erase his existence, then the first Sablier Tragedy wouldn't have existed, right?
I wonder how Gil will feel when he discover that. I don't think he wants Vincent to be erased from his memories ;w; /even though he's kinda evil/
Jul 29, 2011 4:21 PM
Aug 2009
dbaranyi said:

I had a year long subscription to G Fantasy just so I could be assured of reading Pandora Hearts regularly, and the past year's worth of chapters have been garbage with little of Oz and nothing of Alice. The author has just lost it and is wandering around writing pretentious drivel. So I've dropped the subscription - I'm "voting with my wallet".

Let me guess, you're only reading PH to get a tsundere fixture.

If you didn't like the Yura arc, you shouldn't be reading PH anyway.
Jul 30, 2011 1:31 AM

May 2011
If it turns out that way(that the tragedy won't happen), i don't know, but what will the story of PH be? It's like PH revolved around this tragedy and everything surrounding it, so without it, I kinda feel like: "Hey, is this pandora hearts?"
Without the tragedy, Jack won't kill Glen,so maybe, just maybe, Oz and Leo won't turn up to be the reincarnations of those two. No hero of sablier. No four Duke Houses (as we know it today). No Pandora. No Oz's-existence-is-his-sin thing. No distorted Abyss. And maybe no Alice the B-Rabbit. Etc, etc. It will not just be different, but it will be a completely new story (I guess).

I wonder how will that story go. If it did go that way,maybe everything will be okay and everyone will live happily ever after......THE END...
hahahah

(i just get all damn confused when it comes to time-distorting schemes..hahah)

But if Mochizuki pull it off impressively, well,ALL HAIL JUN MOCHIZUKI!!!! hahah
We'll just wait.
X3
Jul 30, 2011 3:07 PM

Apr 2009
GennyMon said:
If Vincents wish becomes true, then everything from that point on would be different o.o Very... very different...

Yeah, but damn, I wouldn't want to put myself through that. xD Reasoning flawless as always..

Liinah said:
It's true, everything will be different. If Vincent erase his existence, then the first Sablier Tragedy wouldn't have existed, right?

Vincent obviously thinks it wouldn't have, but come on... He only played a part in that. They could have found someone else. I'm pretty sure they would find someone. Besides, we know from Break's example that those wishes always backfire somehow.

Um, idk, Mochizuki is a troll after all, but there's a difference between trolling and messing up your own manga. So the "no tragedy, everyone's happy and the whole plot turned out not to be real since everything was erased" ending seems somewhat unlikely. I mean, it would suck. Oo
deadoptimist said:
Jul 30, 2011 10:14 PM

Dec 2009
It would totally suck. This probably won't happen.
I don't think Leo will get what he wants, but i'd like to know how the Abyss once were. c:
Jul 30, 2011 11:54 PM

Jun 2008
LOL....I love the "cop out"......Elliot didn't write the song....Leo wrote the song...

BULLSHIT!!!

They tell us this NOW....NOW that Elliot is dead, classic "Deux Ex Machina"....

I've been thinking about the song thing ever since Elliot died, and I couldn't make sense of it.....now it all falls perfectly into place....surely it was all planned this way *Rolls Eyes*
Jul 31, 2011 1:17 AM

Sep 2009
You do realize we already knew that Leo wrote Lacie for months now? Chapter 63 just clarifies why Elliot had a brainfart back at the school and said he wrote it himself instead of Statique.
Jul 31, 2011 2:01 AM

May 2011
GracefulDownfall said:

Um, idk, Mochizuki is a troll after all, but there's a difference between trolling and messing up your own manga. So the "no tragedy, everyone's happy and the whole plot turned out not to be real since everything was erased" ending seems somewhat unlikely. I mean, it would suck. Oo

..yah..that's what I mean. It would totally suck. So mochizuki should come up with a proper ending (not that I like it to end though). *o*
Jul 31, 2011 3:59 PM

Jun 2008
Neiru2012 said:
You do realize we already knew that Leo wrote Lacie for months now? Chapter 63 just clarifies why Elliot had a brainfart back at the school and said he wrote it himself instead of Statique.

I guess I completely missed that.....still, it seems like a cop out.
Aug 5, 2011 12:04 PM

Jan 2010
Thoroughly loved everything about this chapter, but then again--that's nothing new.

Really curious to see how Oz deals with this. His relationship with Leo was rather interesting, and it's sad that things are turning out this way. =/
Glen vs. Jack once again, it seems. But it sounds like the Baskervilles' goal doesn't seem quite so terrible?? I'm curious how much their goal conflicts with the Will of the Abyss, who apparently wants to be free of the Abyss. She's become quite the conundrum...
Aug 5, 2011 6:28 PM

Jul 2011
Neiru2012 said:
bwahahachick said:
From the way she talked, it seemed like she had been forced into becoming the Will of the Abyss in some way. Or perhaps it was accidental?

/probably wrong

Woah Woah woah, Horny??? The only think I've seen Ecchi is the drunk part(if the episode where they get drunk and then Alice undresses in the manga in front of Oz is in the manga) that's about all I think that's Horny. Even though she bites Oz...I don't have any other way to think of her as Horny. I want an Oz and Alice relationship conclusion though...I'd be happy if it happened soon :p

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

10 by 234Mannan »»
Mar 6, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 13, 2009

13 by de9 »»
Jan 14, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 34 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 10, 2009

38 by hidarslan »»
Dec 24, 2023 7:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.