Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 9, 2011 12:15 PM

Aug 2009
Fay looks at the sword and gets an uncomfortable feeling. "That sure is a sword that cuts both ways." she mumbels to herself in a weird voice.
Aug 9, 2011 3:48 PM

Apr 2011
"More than you could possibly imagine" whispered Vlad
Aug 10, 2011 12:56 AM

Aug 2009
Fay looks at his face when he said that. So she was feeling right about the sword. She shivers and looks at the fire.n"Time for some tea." she decided. She looks in her bag for the things she needs. "Vlad liked coffee better trhan tea, right?" she asked him when she remembered the last time she made tea. "I have a really strong tea too. You'll like that better." she added before putting the tea in the can with water and holding it above the fire with her wind magic.
Aug 13, 2011 11:46 AM

Sep 2008
kazuha watches fay make some tea, and thinks maybe he likes both or just one of them. Watches his sword, and thinks he have seen that sword somewhere or it is her mind thinking of it.
Fay, when is the tea ready?? ill some Eldon Gray Tea if u have any.. if not its okay.

[haha my bad i read it wrong, i did fast read and miss up what you said... OOPS]

Jowii-chan: Thanks for editing it :) and np
Jowii-chanAug 20, 2011 11:08 AM
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Aug 20, 2011 11:13 AM

Aug 2009
Fay smiles at Kazuha. "I think I have some." she says while grabbing her bag again and searching through it. All of a sudden, she looks up. She stares in the long tunnel, the way they came from. Fay feels a chill going down her spine when she notices a presence. "Something's coming."
Aug 20, 2011 2:01 PM

Jul 2008
Eyassa opens her eyes groggily and blinks a few times as she's awoken by the activity of her party.
Aug 20, 2011 6:41 PM

Apr 2011
Vlad perks his ears to the shuffling sound and Flak opens its groggy eyes and blinks. A large being approaches the party with long heavy strides... like its own body weight could be to much for it to handle. Vlad sat up and readied for it... and it appeared before them: it was the Golem, a stone golem with an imense body with its Crystal like eyes glowing faintly in the darkness.
Aug 21, 2011 11:07 AM

Aug 2009
Fay keeps staring at the tunnel while she moves her hand in order to get the can away from the fire. She seals it and after adding some additional magic, she can put it back in her bag without buring or spilling anything. All that time, she still concentrates on the shuffeling in the tunnel. When the Golem appears, she almost couldn't surpress a scream of surprise. It's huge. The tunnel is just high enough for it. She touches her elfknife. Is it going to attack us?
Aug 26, 2011 5:39 PM

Apr 2011
The Golem tilted its head an looked down at the party before him and his statue esque faced crumpled a little in confusion as he beheld them. and then he opened his stone maw and said in an uncannily soft voice despite his large size and whispered "hello" sounding like a child.
Aug 27, 2011 5:37 AM

Aug 2009
Fay stands up when the golem looked at them and opened his mounth. But when she actually hears him saying hello, she almost falls over from stonishment. It spoke... What should I do? She looks at the golem again. "Hi..." She wonders if she should say anuthing else. "What's your name?" She smiles uncomfortable. What am I doing? Talking so casually to a golem.
Aug 27, 2011 6:49 AM

Apr 2011
The golem tilted his head and asked "Name... what's a name?" he sounded like a small child despite his bulk...
Aug 27, 2011 7:39 AM

Aug 2009
Fay is surprised he doesn't know what a name is and needs to think about it for a while. "A name is something given by your parents, it's a word filled with love from them that people call you. Like my name, Fay. When you have a name, you are an individual in this big, big world." she says smiling. "Do you have one too?"
Aug 28, 2011 11:32 AM

Apr 2011
The Golem looked sad and said "Master used to call me 'Sonny'... but I havn't seen master in a long time... where is my master?"
Aug 28, 2011 11:36 AM

Aug 2009
Sonny huh... Fay smiles. "Do you know your master's name?" she asked the golem.
Aug 30, 2011 10:27 AM

Apr 2011
Vlad was listening to this whole conversation and was getting a little edgy, this golem's 'master' was probably a Crystal Elf from ancient times. And had long since then 'faded away'. And chances are this poor golem didn't even know its 'master' was never coming back, and if it ever did learn this... he didn't know what the golem would do.

The golem said sounding very certain for the first time, like a proud child "Master is master"
Aug 31, 2011 7:02 AM

Aug 2009
Fay sighs. Of course. What did I expect? A full name and an adress? She looks at Kazuha, Eyassa and Vlad. "What should we do? He's friendly and doesn't seem to have any bad intention."
Sep 4, 2011 8:24 AM

Apr 2011
The Golem saw the sword that Vlad was carrying and he said "Oh no! Borridan is here! Master didn't like Borridan! I DESTROY FOR MASTER" and he lunged forward to smash Vlad. But was to nimble for that and he tucked and rolled out of the way...
Sep 4, 2011 8:49 AM

Aug 2009
Fay looks at the golem, who only seems to realise the other are here. But when he sees Vlad, when he saw the sword, he seemed to get mad. "Sonny, you shouldn't attack him! Stop it, now!" Fay shouts.
Sep 4, 2011 8:53 AM

Apr 2011
"CRUSH BORRIDAN OR MASTER!" and his obscenely large stone fists swing and miss as Vlad keeps moving out of the way and Vlad says panting but calmly "This...this is not first for me. My family's reputation seems to proceed me often..." he jumps out of the way again "Apparently, he must think Borridan is still alive... how long has this golem been alone?"
Sep 4, 2011 10:46 AM

Aug 2009
Fay looks at Vlad. "Even though you say you're used to it..." she mumbels. She looks at the raging golem and thinks. Then she jumps in front of Vlad, holds up her hand and looks the golem in the eyes. "I told you to stop!" she said with a trace of magic in her voice. It was something she came up herself a while ago. By manipulating the vibration that her voice causes, she can make people listen to what she says. Only... the times she used it, was on other elfes. And half of the time, it didn't work. She can only hope she can get through him, just long enough to get his attention. She just hopes someone else uses the opportunity to attack the golem.
Sep 5, 2011 5:45 PM

Apr 2011
"You... you are friend of Borridan?" cried the golem. Vlad took the chance and ran forward slicing the golem's leg... no. He slapped them with the falt side of his blade muttering "Chill" and the golem's legs froze in ice and immobilizing it.
Sep 5, 2011 7:03 PM

Jul 2008
Judging from the appearance of the golem, Eyassa decides to reinforce the ice that embeds its legs just as a precaution. Momiji hovers around her head, casting a blinking purple light over her face.
Sep 6, 2011 11:21 AM

Aug 2009
Fay notices Vlad immobilizing the golem, so now he can only use his arms anymore. But they are far enough from him, so he won't be able to hit them. "A friend of Borridan? No, I'm not exactly. I'm a friend of the person who uses the swords, that's something different." she said patient while smiling. He may be a big guy, that Sonny, but he's as simple and as honest as a child. "You know, a sword doesn't kill people. People kill people. Everything depends on how a weapon is used."
Sep 11, 2011 12:16 PM

Apr 2011
"But Borridan is wieling that sword! I shall crush Borridan!" yelled the Golem bringing a fist down right where Fay and Vlad stood. Vlad pushed Fay out of the way... but the fist landed on Vlad. Vlad was no where to be seen under the fist...
Sep 13, 2011 10:19 AM

Aug 2009
Fay didn't see the attack coming. But when she felt Vlad pushing her away, she realised what was happening. She looked at the spot where she stood just a few seconds ago, but doesn't see Vlad anymore. "Vlad?" she asks insecure. No way. He isn't under that fist, right? She panicks and looks at the golem. "Let him go! It's not his fault!" she shouts. She looks around. Fire, water and not even wind would be a good idea. What to do... She has an idea and looks around. "Everyone, close your eyes!" She doesn't wait to see if everybody listened to her and snaps her fingers. A big lightbulb appears in front of the golem, shining with a bright and painful light.
Sep 18, 2011 6:32 PM

Apr 2011
The Golem roars with pain shielding his eyes with one of his hands and inder the fist... something is moving. Vlad is puching up from under the fist, using the flat of his sword. He's got one knee on the ground and he's in a half crouch pushing up shakily trying to force the Golem off of him...
Sep 24, 2011 2:41 AM

Aug 2009
"Vlad!" Fay screams when she sees him appearing from under the huge fist. She sees he has problems and decides to help him. She runs closer the golem and then places her hands on the fist and pushes. But no matter how hard she pushes, she can't lift ip up any further. "Semms like I'm not such a big help." she states uncomfartable. Still, she doesn't give up, using her whole weight now -which is not that much- to push. It doesn't move an inch. "Vlad, do you have an idea?"
Sep 24, 2011 8:02 AM

Apr 2011
"Yeah... move" he grunts and a feeling of a vaccuum takes up that small space under the fist like a void, and he mutters "Bye-bye" and the whole fist disappears and a huge glode of void and it expands and contracts as the fist disappears, like it was sucked in on its self. Vlad used Nullmancy on the Golem's arm and literally erased part of him from reality. The Golem rears back and stares at his fist and begins screaming at the top of his voice!
Sep 28, 2011 12:25 PM

Aug 2009
Fay immediatly jumps backwards, even though she doesn't know what he's going to do. "What-" she starts, but when she sees what happened, she's shocked and surprised at the same time. "Nullmancy..." she mumbels. She has totally no talent for that. She would be able to do all sorts of magic if she wanted, but that is the only one she can't do. Not that she cares that much, but it does prove to be very handy.
Fay looks at the golem. She feels sad for him, since he didn't know better, but it was necessary.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Northern sea and Orc Camp ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Oct 1, 2011

98 by Safaridor »»
Nov 3, 2011 11:27 AM

» Open Sea & Coral City ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Gibz0matic - Aug 3, 2011

330 by Gibz0matic »»
Oct 1, 2011 7:17 AM

Sticky: » Elfkin Character Building

Gibz0matic - Jul 7, 2011

27 by Safaridor »»
Sep 19, 2011 6:48 PM

Sticky: » Elfkin Character Profiles

Gibz0matic - Jul 7, 2011

29 by Safaridor »»
Sep 19, 2011 6:33 PM

» Black Swamp 2 (muck city entrance)

Gibz0matic - Aug 4, 2011

11 by AnimemanxX321Xx »»
Sep 5, 2011 6:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.