Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 19, 2011 6:14 AM

Oct 2010
herox3 said:
inb4 the director decides not to do their movie at Kissuiso.
Yeah I fear the possibility of a scam.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 19, 2011 8:36 PM

Feb 2011
Mhm, the director, or whoever he is, seems dodgy alright. The phone call at the end was a bit eerie but the music didn't begin to die down or become less playful where I would expect it to, so that cast doubts in my head about if it really was bad news at all.. though I can't really see the significance in the call if it isn't... agh...

>.<"
Jul 20, 2011 12:56 AM

Jan 2011
If it was really bad news, I doubt that Osana would be taking an extra part in the upcoming movie. However, the phone call coming just after the memories of Ohana's mother might be a bad sign. In any case the ringing phone cliff-hanger and preview have done their job and now I'm hyped for the next episode.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 20, 2011 12:56 AM

Jan 2011
Enishi has a serious sister complex. But it kind of makes him interesting as a character, and explains a whole lot.
I liked this episode, we got a bit of everything.
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
Jul 20, 2011 5:14 AM

Aug 2009
For once the episodes don't focus on Ohana's incredibly boring love life with Tohro and Ko God, I'm so glad we're rid of Ko. For now. and everyone's complaining. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

It's not that bad, but the rest is oh so much better. This show excels at almost every aspect, except for romance. At least, Ohana's romance.
/complaining

Anyway, another great episode.Where's Yuina, needs MOAR YUUIINAAAs Definitely looking forward to more.

And dat OP. <3
Jul 20, 2011 8:09 AM

Aug 2009
rodac said:
If it was really bad news, I doubt that Osana would be taking an extra part in the upcoming movie. However, the phone call coming just after the memories of Ohana's mother might be a bad sign. In any case the ringing phone cliff-hanger and preview have done their job and now I'm hyped for the next episode.
For some reason I'm thinking that perhaps Satsuki was seriously injuried/dead or some tests came back on Okami, and it's not good.
Jul 20, 2011 3:30 PM

Feb 2011
STM said:
For once the episodes don't focus on Ohana's incredibly boring love life with Tohro and Ko God, I'm so glad we're rid of Ko. For now. and everyone's complaining. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

It's not that bad, but the rest is oh so much better. This show excels at almost every aspect, except for romance. At least, Ohana's romance.
/complaining

Anyway, another great episode.Where's Yuina, needs MOAR YUUIINAAAs Definitely looking forward to more.

And dat OP. <3

lol, I have to agree. I get a little bored watching her and Ko. Even if he were to disappear for the entire series(no-one say he won't, it's hypothetical -___-") I doubt I'd mind much.
Jul 20, 2011 4:05 PM
May 2011
Lmao, loved that pool scene with ohana, nakochi and minchi. I never knew that Takako and Enishi knew each other, and it was nice seeing that side of Takako during that scene (even though it wasn't much). Overall, it was an alright episode.
Jul 20, 2011 6:45 PM

Nov 2007
pretty boring .... I hope we aren't stuck with this movie plot for long. just seems to have no direction right now.
Jul 20, 2011 8:12 PM

Mar 2011
A movie, eh? I'm curious to see how it will turn out.

Ohana getting shot in the movie, eh? Interested to see why.
Jul 20, 2011 9:21 PM

Jul 2009
Wasn't all that crazy about the movie thing but it could turn out better than I expected. Ohana getting shot?! What kind of movie would require that?! XD
I like how these arcs are focusing on the side characters though. New development for Enishi this time ... looks like he really looked up to his sister lol (I actually really liked the flashing back to the past thing. Looks like there will be more next episode too). Plus he knew Takako from college ... huh. Sticking up for himself now ... he's changing, all right :O I wonder if he will end up directing the movie, since he was in Film Club and everything? :P
Jul 21, 2011 9:00 AM

Feb 2009
I have a feeling someting bad will happen in the next episode... That phonecall just didn't seem right.
Jul 21, 2011 2:43 PM

Jul 2009
Dorama setup
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 21, 2011 4:07 PM

Jul 2010
I laughed loudly at Ren's blushing during the test shoot.
Jul 22, 2011 2:00 AM
Sep 2009
luongphanhien said:

Harry Potter and the Kissuisō's waitresses?

I think that's more like Miyazaki's Kiki's Delivery's scene where Kiki tries to fly the broom and the end of broom begins to move but not in this case
Jul 22, 2011 4:57 AM

Aug 2010
That phone ring scene was very foreboding, I wonder if it will actually deliver. The preview hinted that the shooting will proceed as planned. Poor Young Master, not a great life he has there... Liked the Minchi bits. 4/5.
Jul 22, 2011 9:39 PM

Apr 2009
luongphanhien said:

Harry Potter and the Kissuisō's waitresses?

Or Kiki's Delivery Service. :) Ohana concentrating on her broom reminded me of a very similar scene in that movie...
Jul 23, 2011 9:39 AM

Sep 2010
This was one funny episode. Especially the part where Nakochi pretended to be a spy, the part where Mameji (the bean guy) talked the landlady, the part with the brooms, the filming part with Ren-san, and lots more. Maybe the funniest episode until now.
And who could the person calling at the end be?

And Iroha is gonna die next episode!
Jul 23, 2011 4:32 PM

Jul 2010
Nice to see the young master (Ohana's uncle) in the spotlight for once. He really felt small compared to his sister and he's finally doing something he likes to do now. Although it looks like the movie shooting won't be going smoothly judging from the preview.

Something tells me that's a very important call they're missing at the end.

Jul 23, 2011 8:19 PM

Apr 2011
Onyxthegreat said:
Nice to see the young master (Ohana's uncle) in the spotlight for once. He really felt small compared to his sister and he's finally doing something he likes to do now. Although it looks like the movie shooting won't be going smoothly judging from the preview.

Something tells me that's a very important call they're missing at the end.
He does feel inferior, that is true indeed. Do you recall the episode where his sister (teen) stood up to the mother and he was grabbing his sis leg and crying (don't fight)?

I love his light hearted nature, for a few moments I thought he had incest feeling for his sister! lol. His current friend is sort like his sister, but more bitchy and arrogant.

Good episode overall. GO REN!
Jul 24, 2011 11:08 AM

Apr 2010
Ohana getting shot in the preview must have happened in the movie they where filming since i doubt she will be shot for real.
I don't think they young master will become the owner of the inn like he mentioned his sister is more suited for it but she won't become it either since she left.
Personally i think Ohana will become the new owner since she is allot like her mother and allot more suited for the job.
Tho i have to admit that the young master was more confident in this episode so there remains hope for him.

It seems like he had some memories about the past during this episode i wonder where that was all about guess we will learn about that next time.

A movie being shot there also seems surprising and i wonder how it will turn out.
As mentioned earlier it seems it will turn out bad for Ohana judging from the preview but this does suggest a nice movie.

The phone call was out tho and i wonder what the cliffhanger was about.
Jul 24, 2011 11:36 PM

Apr 2011
Ohana seem more suited to become the owner, I do feel bad for her uncle, if that does happen.

Grandma = owner, her child = rebel, her grand daughter = become owner, her child = rebel, its a cycle XD, Ohana was never raise in a hotel before, so maybe thats one of the reasons why she attach now.

Ohana mother is hotter than Ohana, when she was young and now.
Jul 30, 2011 9:48 PM

Aug 2009
Look how Ren blushed. It was really funny~ && the cliffhanger with the phone ringing~

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Aug 1, 2011 12:10 AM

Nov 2007
Movie ep., so nice!

Showing that he has a passion for movie making, and memory to that pool.
tsubasaloverAug 1, 2011 12:24 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 4, 2011 4:23 PM

Aug 2008
I don't like the sound of that phone call. The whole movie feels like a scam to me.
Aug 4, 2011 9:52 PM

Apr 2009
Fun episode, but the whole movie deal just sounds plain shady to me. Something really feels off about it. The calm before the storm, I guess.
Aug 30, 2011 1:54 AM

Jan 2010
It took me 4 tries to finish this episode.
Nov 28, 2011 7:35 PM

Oct 2009
Dat phone call. I smell bad news.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2011 10:43 AM

Jun 2011
chiquit0621 said:
Look how Ren blushed. It was really funny~ && the cliffhanger with the phone ringing~

Ahaha~ Mr. Ren as a main character really cracked me up =)

Yanoflies said:
Dat phone call. I smell bad news.

True that. That phone call really worries me...

And based on the preview, more development between Enishi and Takako? Somehow I feel that movie will be a failure but hope that just me...
Dec 22, 2011 3:21 AM
Nov 2011
Yeah, I had a really odd feeling that the agent was going to run off with the investment. But still an interesting development that gives us a bit of backstory.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Feb 28, 2012 6:10 AM

Nov 2010
The pool Cleaning scene, the novelist and I are Hyper :3
Apr 23, 2012 8:00 PM

Nov 2011
Sounds like a scam to me, but ok =P.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
May 11, 2012 9:31 AM

Sep 2011
Why do I have a feeling that the movie crew will screw them over with something?
Aug 8, 2012 7:19 PM

Jul 2012
Minchi in this EP is just ... kawaii :3

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Oct 16, 2012 5:45 PM

Apr 2012
Aw, the "Young Master" certainly has some unresolved sisterly problems. Hopefully we'll dive into them later on in the series!
Nov 23, 2012 7:26 AM

May 2012
Nice episode they're making a movie in the inn! Cool :D but what's up with that ending it? Why did they make it look so dramatic like something bad would happen?

Either way nice episode lets see what they'll be filming!
Mar 26, 2013 12:04 AM

Jan 2013
Boba_Fett said:
Nice episode they're making a movie in the inn! Cool :D but what's up with that ending it? Why did they make it look so dramatic like something bad would happen?

Either way nice episode lets see what they'll be filming!

I like that you always say "let's see what happens next episode" since you marathon the anime in a day or two.

This episode was boring. 3/5
Apr 27, 2013 8:46 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Interesting bet for the many opportunities to think about, I hope to be unveiled at a suitable! A bit of glory for the young owner, even if it is not one of my favorites, I want to know something more about him! Drawings always fabulous!
Jul 3, 2013 6:42 PM

Jun 2012
I can't shake off this feeling that this movie is kinda of a scam but after seeing the crew and eqiupment i'm hoping it isn't
Also I can't shake this feeling that Ren-san might be one of those muscular gay kind of men, i've been thinking that since he first came out.
Jul 3, 2013 8:40 PM

Nov 2012
he.. I never thought if there is a swimming pool in there :3

and.. they are trying to make a movie hmm? :3
oh! ohana wearing that beautiful kimono XD love it! XD
Nov 8, 2013 5:34 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I LOL'ed at the Chef getting to be that stand-in with the beautiful actress.

I loved the pool scene. It was cute.

This series is so much better without Ko and the romance angle which just brings a lot of needleess angs into the equation.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 12, 2014 2:52 PM

Jul 2014
that phone call! i wonder who it is?
Jul 31, 2015 4:52 PM

May 2014
That phone call is............ giving me bad vibes.
[center][center]
Aug 6, 2015 9:59 PM

Jul 2014
any1 notice the Kiki reference?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2016 11:29 AM
Jan 2012
It was a good idea to use the board as a location in the film. This pool is filthy .
I'm also curious if the content of this anger episode influence the rest of the story.
Aug 30, 2016 10:18 AM

Aug 2015
Kinda wondering why did they abandon that pool I mean it can be a good amenity for the guests of that inn. Anyway Enishi is way more confident in this movie project that he just rejected some of the inns support on this one. That phone call seems ominious though........
May 20, 2017 1:59 PM

Jun 2013
Just a completely middle-of-the-road episode. It was pretty much just nothing, with pretty scenery and music. The uncle had a flashback, and a conversation with Takako, but I feel like I still know as little about him as before the episode. Well, I guess he's finally doing his own thing now, so that should count as character development, but the character has so little charisma that I can't really give a damn.
Jul 7, 2017 10:14 AM

Sep 2015
...Kind of unimpressed with this story. Is filming movies in hotels a normal thing in Japan? Like just blatantly to promote the hotel? With no clear creative vision? Maybe that will change with the second half. But as is kind of scratching my head on this one. And since most of the plot centered around a main story I didn't find that interesting/believable. I don't have much to say. I did like Ohana and Nako riding the brooms though.
Sep 11, 2017 3:59 PM

May 2012
dafuq was that cliffhanger tho...
Sep 17, 2017 1:32 AM

Dec 2010
If the feeling wasn't so heavy for the whole duration, I'd say I expect a Haruhi movie. Let's hope the next episode doesn't bring the cast down too much.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

327 by SlammyHammy »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.