Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 17, 2011 5:56 AM

Nov 2007
Recently (sometime this year), I heard a rumor that Miyu-Miyu has a girlfriend, a fellow seiyuu called Yuuko Sanpei (older than him) from a youtube video (to say precisely, a video from nico nico, I guess, but it wasn't the content in the video, but the caption of the youtube video has it written). I was shocked about it and still don't want to believe it. I cannot find any more accurate info., just the Japanese threads (ex. 2ch) saying that "it's popular about Irino Miyu and Sanpei Yuuko being the couple" or "Sanpei Yuuko, who is currently in relation with Irino Miyu..." (2009 thread). (And even this)

Do you think it's true or just rumor??

FYI, I only know the anime that they were/are together in Yes! Precure 5 series, Metal Fight Beyblade Series, and Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL (the characters in ZEXAL are not really related, though).
tsubasaloverNov 10, 2022 3:23 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jul 17, 2011 7:10 AM

Sep 2008
I've seen that 2ch thread ages ago. Last year perhaps?
I don't believe it. 2ch people are really delusional, to be honest.

The other seiyuu couplings that are listed on the website are rather unbelievable too. They seem to be the product of fans who want to ship seiyuus together. The fans go to the extent to posting photos of seiyuus together to spark off rumors which are probably untrue. (e.g. this shows Sakurai Takahiro X Mizuki Nana http://hashihime.blogspot.com/2008/09/seiyuu-romance-do-nana-chan-and-hana.html)

(The only believable one is Nabatame Hitomi X Itou Shizuka because we all know that they have posted photos of themselves on their blogs. Lol yuri.)

Ultimately, it's up to you to decide for yourself whether you believe the rumors or not. I don't, because there's not enough concrete evidence.
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Jul 17, 2011 7:59 AM

Nov 2007
Well, I saw another thread (from two years ago) with the similar list, and Miyu-Miyu pairing up with the same seiyuu, too. And someone supporting that rumor with another seiyuu's blog, but the photo does not support it, either (though I saw that pic., before), because I cannot see if any of the females going to the party (that's the blog entry was about) has Yuuko Sanpei or not.

I still don't believe, though. I will just put that "fact" as a rumor.

P.S. not related to Miyu-Miyu, but I once read that Okamoto-san was with Ayana Taketatsu before, but now with that list, I saw he's with Youko Hikasa. With that, it supports the fact that it's just rumor. I just wanted to be sure if it's just a rumor or not.
tsubasaloverJul 18, 2011 6:22 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » What Character BY Miyu-Miyu DO YOU LIKE??

tsubasalover - May 19, 2008

26 by raven2836 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:11 PM

Sticky: Poll: » Which Song by Miyu-Miyu Do You Like?

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2008

14 by raven2836 »»
Jun 17, 2022 11:54 AM

» More Miyu-Miyu Images! ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Apr 8, 2009

81 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 10, 2013 3:45 AM

Sticky: » [CLOSED] Membercard Distributions!

tsubasalover - Oct 16, 2009

36 by tsubasalover »»
Aug 17, 2012 9:29 AM

Sticky: » Information about Miyu-Miyu

tsubasalover - Nov 28, 2009

3 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 28, 2009 8:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.