Forum Settings
Forums

Which forms of entertainment has the worst collection of fans?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 16, 2011 5:45 PM

Sep 2011
AlexSadist-sama said:
Twilight fans.

Ding ding ding I think we got a winner!
Oct 16, 2011 6:36 PM

Feb 2008
SergioF said:
Sports and videogames. I don't even chat anymore online about vgames (with the rare exception here on MAL XD) because if you disagree in something, it's like you've declared war. Immature pieces of sh*t
actually the kotaku community has left me with a pretty good impression on videogame fans, granted thats the only place i read and comment in discussions. and even the psu forums are generally pretty alright depending on what subforums you go to.
Oct 16, 2011 11:17 PM

Oct 2011
supernatural. it's inescapable if you have a tumblr.
Oct 17, 2011 3:12 AM

Sep 2010
Twilight fans I don't think I need to mention NuttyMadam3575

Even though I love Harry Potter I don't really know how bad the fandom is since I don't really pay attention to them.

Also Maximum Ride fanbase is sorta similar to Twilight with the whole "which side are you on Dylan or Fang?" thing. I love both and I like Max with them both, but I get flamed for even liking Dylan from Fang crazed fangirls even though they know I like both characters and parings. Dx
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 17, 2011 6:58 AM

Nov 2010
Twilight fans and sports fans.
Oct 17, 2011 7:11 AM

Mar 2011
Football (Fine, Soccer as you american people call it) fans tend to get incredibly violent, though it's not so bad nowadays...

No, for me it's modern art fanatics. "Why can't you see the deep theme in this picture? It's so clear!"

"Dude, I swear they've just drawn 6 lines diagonally across the page, ranging from colours yellow to green then black, WHAT FUCKING THEME?!?!"

"I guess you can't see the bigger picture can you? god you and you bad attention span with all the stuff you watch, oh wait, bigger picture.... ho ho ho ho...."

Rage.
Oct 17, 2011 9:36 AM

Dec 2010
kodial said:
Money fans. Billionaires and wanna-be's who have found their meaning in life, is in acquiring, profiteering without having any moral blocks or fear of consequences. Those who would start wars of any kind and would condemn entire nations and continents to poverty just to improve their own social status and prestige into their own private and often imaginary lobbies.

These guys are the worst sort. They will be the end of all of us, and they still won't realize that it is their fault.
I'm going to go with this.

This is a signature, You are a reader of this signature reading that the signature is telling you that you are a person reading the signature telling you that the person who made this signature wanted you to know that you read that this signature is being read by the person who is reading the signature telling them all about the signature being read by you
Oct 17, 2011 9:37 AM
Jul 2010
MTV in my opinion, nothing beats the ignorance of a mass. But then again, this criticism applies to so many other things in our world.
Oct 17, 2011 10:11 AM
Jul 2018
- Twilight fans
- Beiber fans
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.