Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Favorite PW/AJ Game?

Jun 23, 2008 7:47 AM

Like the question asks, out of all the PW/AJ games you have played (or known about) which is your personal favorite?

While, yes, they are all good and fun to play, I am gonna go with the third Phoenix Wrigth game, Trials and Tribulations. Why? Not only is Godot in there, Edgey is also in there (hell you get to even play as him), a whole crapload of characters come back, and you also get to play as Young! Mia in not one, but TWO cases! (plus we also get to see Young! Phoenix and Young! Edgeworth!) XD

Jun 23, 2008 8:17 AM

Oof, this was a hard one. I really loved the third game, and Apollo Justice itself was pretty fun, but I think I'm going to go with the second game. Overall it had the most cases of any of the games that I like. It was also the first of the games that I played, and I remember having so much fun with it.

Jun 23, 2008 8:36 AM

Definately the original. While my favourite case came from T&T, favourite villain from JFA, without the original, none of those would have came about!

Jun 23, 2008 8:54 AM

Pastachan said:
Oof, this was a hard one. I really loved the third game, and Apollo Justice itself was pretty fun, but I think I'm going to go with the second game. Overall it had the most cases of any of the games that I like. It was also the first of the games that I played, and I remember having so much fun with it.

Yeah! Justice for all was the first one I played as well, so it also has a special place in my heart. ;3

HalberdierRetsel said:
Definately the original. While my favourite case came from T&T, favourite villain from JFA, without the original, none of those would have came about!

I couldn't agree more. ;3

Jun 23, 2008 11:11 AM

My favorite was T and T, but when I get the first two that might change. :P I liked the whole Mia backstory.

Jun 23, 2008 12:06 PM

Azul said:
My favorite was T and T, but when I get the first two that might change. :P I liked the whole Mia backstory.

Oh believe me, you WILL like the first two. :333 Well, I know I did. :D

Jun 25, 2008 8:17 AM

Honestly? i cant choose.
the first game was the beginning, the third was wonderful with the story, and awesome gameplay with a Franzy and edgey showdown,
so my favourite would be PW:T&T.

Jul 5, 2008 7:32 PM

My vote goes to the first. Edgey winz and thats what started the trilogy! *insert Larry's thumbs up here*

Oct 21, 2008 12:26 AM

It's either Trials and Tribulation or Apollo Justice for me.. I am surprised that no one voted for Apollo Justice (0_0).. *voted Trials anyway*

Dec 9, 2008 5:11 AM

Trials~
I don't know why though. ;_;

Feb 18, 2009 9:06 AM

Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations! Ge to play as Edgeworth!

Feb 18, 2009 1:09 PM

hmmm this is a tough choice since i liked all of the games, but overall i picked trials and tribulations as my favorite, for the reason that some of the storylines in that game had me on the edge of my seat as i was playing it, always wonding what was going to happen next.

Mar 10, 2009 12:41 PM

For me it was close between Trial & Tribulations and Apollo Justice, but for some reason I ended up going for Justice. It was interesting to see the world so many years later and left so many interesting questions in my head.

Apr 13, 2009 2:21 PM

I love PW Trials and Tribulations and AJ Ace Attorney.
I bet that there is a lot of S T R E S S involved.
But if it means crying alone
come get me
ImeanbecauseIhavetime

Aug 18, 2009 3:55 AM

Also I loved all the games... but maybe I'd pick the original one, followed by T&T (mmm playing as Edgey x3)

However, I didn't like at all the Apollo one (and well, for me it was a HUGE mistake the low consideration they had with Maya and Edgey). Plus, for me the game itself happened like, too quickly (for some reason I felt like they had tried to make the same as PW, 3 games, but this time in only one).

I've already played the Edgey game in Japanese, and it seems pretty cool, I'm looking forward to it to come to Europe!

Oct 16, 2009 2:36 AM
The first one. I think the cases are sightly better and well, it has the best music of the series.

Nov 28, 2009 7:43 AM

Roywood said:
The first one. I think the cases are sightly better and well, it has the best music of the series.

I agree !

Dec 23, 2009 6:34 AM

Trials and Tribulation. Do I need to state the reason?
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains must be the truth.

I Like My Woman Strong, Flat-Chested, Tall, Slender and Scarred

Yuri & Yaoi Hater

dA: http://flame13th.deviantart.com
Blog: http://flame13th.blogspot.com

Apr 12, 2010 3:38 AM
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ━━━★

Trials and Tribulation.

The 5th specially. We are using Edgeworth and against Fraziska
which I really wanted to do so. Lots of twisted plots and additional
character with very much surprised turn of events. :DD

Jun 3, 2010 2:22 PM

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!

Well, my favorite case is the last case from Trials and Tribulations because of its EPIC-NESS

My favorite villain was from the last case of Justice for All... (The case where you have to defend a TRULY guilty man! Man, he was twisted!)

My least favorite person was definitely Dalia Hawthorne from Trials and Tribulations. I wanted to freakin' rip her heart out! But, boy, she definitely made the cases more interesting!

My favorite person is Pearl because she is beyond adorable and she was introduced in the second case of Justice for All...

So the second and the third game are tied....

However, I will have to go with Justice For All because I liked the games in there AS A WHOLE in general more than I did in Trials and Tribulations. I mean, the second and the third case in T+T were kind of... average. Plus a little bonus points go to Justice For All because it was the first Phoenix Wright game I played. :)

Aug 5, 2010 2:02 PM

Trials and tribulations

I love dahlia and godot. best characters ever.
A rose with thorns~

Aug 6, 2010 11:05 AM

you don't have the one i like D: i actually enjoyed Ace Attorney Investigations the most >.<

Aug 6, 2010 11:11 AM

err...... 1 vote for AAI? ^^; hehe i dunno how to fix that........................lol
A rose with thorns~

Aug 7, 2010 3:58 PM

love Ace Attorney investagation and Apollo justice, the first game i ever played was TT :3 can't really choose but i have to say Ace Attorney investigations because you get to play as Edgeworth X)

Aug 8, 2010 12:11 PM

uhh.... 2 votes for AAI?TT_TT

dangit i need to fix tat
A rose with thorns~

Aug 8, 2010 5:02 PM

T&T cuz it was my first AA game i ever played.It will always be my fave. It's the reason why Mia will always be my fave character