Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 16, 2011 12:24 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm ready to rate this series a 10/10 now. Lunatic's dad being who he is adds a fantastic dimension to his character.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Jul 16, 2011 12:52 PM

Jul 2010
Seriously, this was a freaking deep episode. Lunatic didn't really do much for me before this episode, but wow.

Domestic violence, patricide, that was crazy.

And holy shit his dad was Mr. Legend. This episode was insanity ._.
StreetFighterJul 16, 2011 12:58 PM
Jul 16, 2011 1:25 PM

May 2007
Am I the only one on Lunatic's side? He reminds me of why I sometimes dislike Batman. Sure, you can't always appoint someone to be judge, jury, and executioner, but there are criminals out there that just don't deserve to live. They are nothing but a threat to society.

The conflict with Kotetsu was a little melodramatic. He knows the time limit on his powers is decreasing, but he still stands around and gloats. Then he gave the criminal enough time and room to toss the victim off the roof. He has super speed so that should not have happened. Maybe I missed something during that scene, but that's the way it came across to me.
Jul 16, 2011 4:27 PM

Jul 2007
Wayero said:
Am I the only one on Lunatic's side? He reminds me of why I sometimes dislike Batman. Sure, you can't always appoint someone to be judge, jury, and executioner, but there are criminals out there that just don't deserve to live. They are nothing but a threat to society.

The conflict with Kotetsu was a little melodramatic. He knows the time limit on his powers is decreasing, but he still stands around and gloats. Then he gave the criminal enough time and room to toss the victim off the roof. He has super speed so that should not have happened. Maybe I missed something during that scene, but that's the way it came across to me.

You didn't miss anything but the fact that this same power-losing thing happened to his idol, Mr. Legend, the very same person who pretty much started and lead Kotetsu down this path, and that his idol didn't have a suitable way of handling it is really enough to actually get Kotetsu down. Usually, he's fired & experienced enough to shake off a lot of hardships that the world throws at him, but this whole situation is striking at the core of his hopes & dreams. IOW, he really shouldn't be doing anything right now, let alone being left responsible for saving lives and beating down villains (even if we ignore his unreliable power to focus on his mental health). I'm rather glad he's getting some actual time off next episode to try & sort things out.

Never would have thought Mr.Legend was Lunatic's dad; holy shit indeed. No comment to "being on Lunatic's side". I'd rather believe Kotetsu & go with "no single life has the 'right' as it may be to decide when another life must die".
Ani-BlastJul 16, 2011 5:35 PM
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Jul 16, 2011 6:00 PM

Aug 2007
I don't think it's unusual to agree with Lunatic's philosophy. Although I think it's important to remember that we're dealing with extremes here. Lunatic kills every enemy he comes across, while Kotetsu allows all of his opponents to live. There's really no middle ground between them, so if I had to choose whichever way would make me feel safer, I'd lean towards Lunatic a bit, although within reason. You can't murder every bad guy in the world or you're like to become a monster yourself. I think it's good to have people like Kotetsu around, too, though, if only to keep those who would abuse the word "justice" in line.

I was seriously shocked to discover Mr. Legend being Lunatic's father though! That really downs his credibility. I'm sure it would shatter Kotetsu's entire world if he ever finds out... Not that he's doing great right now anyway. The next episode looks refreshing for his character.
Jul 16, 2011 7:05 PM

Jan 2010
/sigh
Right now, I am WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more interested in seeing a 26 episode anime of Lunatic's story.

I see the intentions of having Tiger be a veteran Hero, who is pretty dense and has had it rough. Then life adds injury to insult (i know its reversed, trying to make a pun about how he got f'd up this episode). However, the writers are really messing it up. The tempo feels off somehow. I am starting to not care if Tiger loses his powers or not, and wanting to see more and more of Lunatic. Seriously, it would be better (to me) if Tiger suddenly died from eating bad sushi, and Lunatic became the AntiHero (get it?) protagonist.

"edit"
I noticed that girl again, someone had mentioned her presence before, and there she was again at the "Hero Bar". Wonder what's up with that.
Archie74Jul 16, 2011 7:10 PM
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Jul 16, 2011 7:16 PM

Mar 2008
Tiger. :c
Rather scared for him.
Lunatic just became more badass with the Legend connection. Did NOT see that coming. Good plot twist, indeed. c:

And I feel like something really, really, REALLY bad is going to happen to Tiger.
Like, what if he goes down the path of Legend? Then HIS daughter sets him on fire? That'd be fun all around. ._. Or he turns 'villain' on us. That'd be a heart breaker. Ayup.

Jul 16, 2011 7:17 PM

May 2010
Wow....

Poor Kotetsu. First his powers are going bye-bye and now the image of his childhood hero is smashed.

And Lunatic has now become even more interesting....
Jul 16, 2011 7:26 PM

Nov 2007
seriously 9/10 at this point, really enjoying this lately.

wow really feel sorry for Tiger. he was really in the dumps literally. losing his powers and becoming useless just when things started looking up and now his boyhood hero's image is being shattered. of course nobody notices his problems, and won't help him except the old black guy.

suddenly Lunatic becomes an interesting, conflicted character. so his father was Legend, who became a drunken wife beating loser when he started losing his powers.
Jul 16, 2011 7:49 PM

Aug 2009
Oh wow... this is perhaps one of the most AMAZING things I've seen all week. My heart is just racing in excitement.

First there's the fact that Mr. Legend was a great guy but instead of leaning on family for support he went down the road of alcoholism (many egotists do the same). Similar story for both of my grandfathers, so I could really relate to it. And I love Lunatic so much now, the poor child, I just want to hug him. And his mother is insane, how bad can this guy's life get?

Oh, the lewdness got bumped up a few notches this episode, whores, pole dancers, skimpy roller skate waitresses, co-workers making out and Tiger interrupting the mood (ok, I loved the last one.) I hope this content doesn't become the norm.

And anyone else concerned about all the comparisons between Tiger and Legend (who is Russian apparently lol)? Especially one of the last scenes where Tiger is looking up at the screen to see Bunny being cheered for while he was lying in a dumpster (also note the ominous music that started when he glanced upwards) These are not good signs! Maybe this is what the T&B staff meant when they said that Tiger and Bunny will go their separate ways?

Well anyway, stuff is going down, and it looks like next episode is going to be depressing, getting to see flashbacks of Kotetsu's wife and all.
Jul 16, 2011 7:49 PM

Mar 2009
From the last episode's preview I had assumed there was something between Yuri and Legend but I didn't expect that. It just makes me feel really bad because Mr. Legend seemed like such a cool hero before and then once he lost his powers things just took a very tragic turn. Though it's nice to finally know Yuri's ideal about justice, because after that I really can't blame him for his ideals.

At least with Tiger I think he'll be able to deal with losing his powers much better than Mr. Legend did. But for right now I'm more worried about what's going on with Barnaby and Maverick - I have a feeling that there's a lot more behind him taking Barnaby in besides him just being an orphan...
Jul 16, 2011 8:20 PM

Jul 2008
OH MY GOD

THIS IS A QUALITY SHOW

THIS A GENUINELY QUALITY SHOW

I wish I could be more coherent right now but I am seriously just freaking out about how excited I am for these back end episodes.

Lunatic's father... oh man I never saw that coming. His whole story is really great. fghjhgfghj ghjjhghj

BEGINNER
Jul 16, 2011 8:40 PM

Jan 2009
Since the whole "Bunny Arc" ended i thought that it was going to be downhill. But THANKS GOD i was wrong.

I have never been so happy of being wrong, i actually like bot kind of heroes, the Goodies like Tiger, and the insane ones like Lunatic, but with this whole thing of Mr Legend was Lunatic father and Tiger loosing his power the same way Legend was just open the window for greatness.

And i actually like the way Legend ended, i mean, not that i like that he hit his wife and became an alcoholic, but that make the show more real to me. And the way that fits on the ways of Lunatic also is great, i kinda feel sorry for his crazy mom.

But i still don't like how Bunny become after his vengance, i get that he had to change, but it just feels like he's overacting.
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Jul 16, 2011 9:42 PM

Nov 2010
AstuteOtaku said:
Especially one of the last scenes where Tiger is looking up at the screen to see Bunny being cheered for while he was lying in a dumpster (also note the ominous music that started when he glanced upwards) These are not good signs! Maybe this is what the T&B staff meant when they said that Tiger and Bunny will go their separate ways?

Well anyway, stuff is going down, and it looks like next episode is going to be depressing, getting to see flashbacks of Kotetsu's wife and all.

This. the next episode is probably going to be more depressing than this one. I have a feeling Kotetsu's going to get Jealous of Bunny and.. be an asshole to him, I hope that doesn't happen ;_;!

Shit... the abuse scenes were pretty disturbing. Poor Yuri Not even his mother loves him, he seems to be slipping into insanity also.
Jul 16, 2011 9:49 PM

Aug 2009
paperbomb said:
AstuteOtaku said:

This. the next episode is probably going to be more depressing than this one. I have a feeling Kotetsu's going to get Jealous of Bunny and.. be an asshole to him, I hope that doesn't happen ;_;!

Shit... the abuse scenes were pretty disturbing. Poor Yuri Not even his mother loves him, he seems to be slipping into insanity also.

Oh yeah, that abuse was downright disturbing, but it would be wrong if it was not. This show is confirmed as "adult centred", still easily PG-13, but definitely adult audience.

I LOVE Yuri now, he's just, he's just... He's just so AMAZING!!! kya~ can't contain excitement.
Jul 16, 2011 9:54 PM

Nov 2007
LaBrosephine said:
But for right now I'm more worried about what's going on with Barnaby and Maverick - I have a feeling that there's a lot more behind him taking Barnaby in besides him just being an orphan...

i was thinking of the exact same thing. it almost seemed like maverick set the whole thing up ( including bunny's parents' deaths ) just so he could cleverly manipulate bunny like a puppet. :I

AND AWWYISS an episode focusing on the old man finallyyyyyyy. ; w ; the first half of the show was focused on bunny's past too much & didn't spare any time about tiger's past at all.
Jul 16, 2011 10:10 PM

Nov 2007
Best ep of the series hands down so far. Everything about it was terrific, and I honestly didn't expect it with how the show handled itself so far. Can't wait to see how things close out.
Jul 16, 2011 10:13 PM

Jan 2011
On the basis of this episode I'm upping my series evaluation. Suddenly Lunatic has a back story that makes him a somewhat sympathetic character. Kotetsu's power loss seems to be speeding up.

Here's a thought: Legend lost his powers just as his son, Yuri, began to come into his. I wonder if Kotetsu's daughter is beginning to develop NEXT capabilities?

Still conflicted about Lunatic's execution of the scumbag. I can't support the death penalty, but I taught a couple of girls who were killed on the stroll, possibly by a serial killer. Whole episode packed a pretty emotional punch for me.
rodacJul 16, 2011 10:17 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 16, 2011 10:38 PM

Feb 2011
Wow, just wow.

This episode is completely changing how I feel about T&B. It was already good enough just having a standard hero anime with a new take on things. Now its got so many different problems going on at once.

I'm hoping for TigerxBlueRose ending, with Kotetsu being the stay at home dad :D
Jul 16, 2011 10:44 PM
Apr 2011
Whoa, I feel bad for Kotetsu.

What's he going to do now? Is he gonig to quit?
Jul 16, 2011 10:46 PM

Sep 2010
Wow! That was a freakin' amazing episode. O__O The plot is really building up nicely. I didn't care much for Lunatic before this episode but dang, they really gave him character! Hrm I guess he really is "palm face"...

And yes Maverick must have some ulterior motive with Barnaby. Looking forward to seeing how the writers will approach it!

Ahhh poor Tiger!! Man, they're just crushing him in every way possible. I hope nothing bad happens next week when he returns home. :(

Ahhhhhhh I seriously can't wait a week for the next episode!!!! ;A;
spicybeefstewJul 16, 2011 11:50 PM
Jul 16, 2011 11:08 PM

Oct 2010
jeez i feel really bad for lunatic his dad was a wife beating alcoholic and his mom is a nutcase who hates his guts. No wonder he turned out the way he is..
im eager to learn more about kotetsu's family and how he sorts things out next ep
Jul 16, 2011 11:29 PM
Sep 2009
This and most of the other episodes have been so good but this one was mind blowingly so. Way to step up Sunrise.

What I don't get is how they're only going to do 10 more episodes. Seems a little too short to fill it all in to me. Go the straight route and give it as many as it needs to have a full closure. Don't be YYH.
Jul 16, 2011 11:34 PM

Apr 2008
I really didn't expect Lunatics and Legends past to be like that. Damn. Lunatic just became a lot more interesting to me than before.

I'm also interested in Kotetsu's family and what he's going to do and about his powers, things just keep on getting worse for him. Poor guy never gets a break.

Breath||
Jul 16, 2011 11:37 PM

Nov 2006
Damnnnnnnn, shit went down. Kotetsu needs to tell Bunny what's up sooner rather than later. :/
Jul 17, 2011 1:01 AM

Mar 2008
Awesome ep indeed.

I thought Maverick could be Legend, but I was totally wrong. Finally Lunatic got some development and it was something very cool.

Tiger was already down, there was no need to put him in the trash when it's raining. I'm eager to see more of his past next ep.

And katsura rules. Just look how young Tiger looks really younger in the preview.
Jul 17, 2011 1:29 AM

Feb 2010
Kotetsu-san ;__;

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Jul 17, 2011 2:14 AM

Jan 2011
Really liked Legend being Lunatic's father and such.

Ahw poor Tiger.. Wonder how they'll solve this. Please don't let him quit being a hero, I hate such endings..
Jul 17, 2011 2:51 AM

Nov 2009
Wow, that was profound. Incredible episode. Really good storytelling, and the story itself touching upon such deep issues without trying to soften their gravity. It was almost like a good movie. I wasn't wrong when I gave this show 10/10.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jul 17, 2011 3:47 AM
Mar 2011
Just a thought but what if Tyger isn't losing his powers, rather they're being transferred to barnaby?
I can't help wondering why Barnaby has the same powers as Tyger and given that why he was partners with him save for the supposed experience as well as team up.
BUT what if Barnaby is the result of a eugenics experiment involving Mr Legend and the reason Mr Legend was losing his powers was because they were transferred to the infant Barnaby which is why he gained his powers so young and the reason for the current team up is because Barnaby is going to lose his abilities unless he gets a fresh donor... namely Tyger!
What do you think?
Jul 17, 2011 4:19 AM

Feb 2009
Legend being Lunatics father, that was a really smart move from the writers! This actually gives some depth to his conflicted character..

I think that Lunatic is going to be a bigger part of the story than he already is.. At least I hope so.. I can imagine Tiger looking for help from him.. Or not help per se, but that he comes face to face with Lunatic and that Lunatic finds out Tiger has the same thing what happened to his father. (because it's a wicked world)
Jul 17, 2011 6:29 AM

Aug 2007
Torisunanohokori said:
I'm ready to rate this series a 10/10 now. Lunatic's dad being who he is adds a fantastic dimension to his character.

I totally agree. Usually I rate anime only with 6 or 7, from time to time with 8, but this show is just incredibly good. I have never expected this turn of plot. I was sure as hell that Mr. Legend was just the perfect big brother figure like Kamina in TTGL and was killed by some conspiracy guys or something like that but I never thought about this.

And the scene of comparison between Barnaby's success and Tiger's misfortune at the end was really intense.
Jul 17, 2011 7:11 AM

May 2009
Impressive episode - the twists, the emotions. And this show is officially beautiful.

I wonder if Kotetsu is ever going to be engulfed in darkness. This episode was depressing enough as it was. And gosh, Lunatic became much less lunatic - he's a tortured antihero! Brilliant.

Gladius said:
And the scene of comparison between Barnaby's success and Tiger's misfortune at the end was really intense.
This.
Jul 17, 2011 7:32 AM

Sep 2009
busters said:
LaBrosephine said:
But for right now I'm more worried about what's going on with Barnaby and Maverick - I have a feeling that there's a lot more behind him taking Barnaby in besides him just being an orphan...
i was thinking of the exact same thing. it almost seemed like maverick set the whole thing up ( including bunny's parents' deaths ) just so he could cleverly manipulate bunny like a puppet. :I
I will be betting on this. Maverick didn't even have a single shed of the emotion sorrow. He and Bunny's parents where supposed to be best friends but didn't look like it. And I am still positive about Jake not being his parents murderer.

@darkwintre: Now that would be interesting. But the main question is: How are they transferring it?. You mentioned the hyperbaric chamber in the other thread which is created by Saito. He clearly does not look like a bad guy.
And if Barnaby went through experiments, wouldn't he remember them? Yes you can brainwash but then why does he still retain the memory of his parents killer?
Gaining/reviving the NEXT powers has nothing to do with age. Tiger got his power when he was as young as Bunny. Remember Mayor's son? He's an infant and NEXT.

Mr.Legend being Yuri's father was indeed a surprise. I would have never guessed.
That's one screwed up past and present. Domestic violence has always been a difficult subject for me to inhale. The worst part of all is his present household situation. Crazy mother who hates and fears his own son. Imagine growing up with a women like that plus he hallucinates about his dead dad. I wouldn't call Yuri a lunatic and he seems to have done well even after going through such extremities. He's sense of justice is acceptable given the limits & criteria.

So I was right about Tiger going on leave. Finally we will get to see his past. It's going to be a teary one I am guessing.
His dream is to be called cool by his daughter? He is just too sweet of a dad X3
ValentilnJul 17, 2011 10:55 AM
Jul 17, 2011 8:18 AM

Aug 2009
I must sympathise with Lunatic's viewpoint a little, I do wholeheartedly support the death penalty, but it needs to be carried out in a civilised and orderly manner for the sake of not involving/harming innocents. It must be tough for this guy being a judge, putting away these murderers, only to have them live out well fed lives in prison and get paroled out only to repeat offend. Not to mention he probably uses it to blow off steam before going home to DAT MOM.

Now, some murder has extenuating circumstances, and justice requires mercy, crimes of passion/fear.

Looking at his situation, I cannot, with an honest face say that I would have come to different conclusions.
Jul 17, 2011 9:30 AM

Jan 2011
this is getting interesting, showing Lunatic's past and the end of legend is a brilliant move, the show suddenly become serious

so much struggle... the good guys struggle, the bad guys struggle

could that be the wive of Tiger in the preview?
Jul 17, 2011 9:36 AM

Aug 2009

Anyone else concerned about this image?
Jul 17, 2011 9:47 AM

Apr 2010
Oh no, Tiger is falling... he's gonna die! Oh don't worry there is a large dumpster full of trash just below him. Lol, LAME.
Jul 17, 2011 10:11 AM

Jun 2008
Nice twist they pulled there with Lunatic's father being Mr.Legent.

I agree with some others that Maverick seems especially suspicious now that we know that he even was with Barnaby the night his parents got killed.
He may well be the one who hired that crazy guy to kill Barnaby's parents because he wanted maybe to stop there robot project since it could ruin his hero business and also wanted to use Barnaby as a hero.

As about Tiger. Well who knows what will happen but if Maverick and his hero TV business is corrupted then the whole thing might stop and he won't be the only one that won't be a hero anymore.
I guess it is time to finally spend some time with his daughter instead of disappointing her all the time.
Jul 17, 2011 10:17 AM

May 2010
Wow this really explain a lot on Lunatic motive and is shame that Kotetsu will end up like Mr Legend !!
Jul 17, 2011 12:17 PM

Aug 2008
Now that was wicked! I was expecting a plot twist involving mr. Legend but not a twist like this! Really awesome, Yuri and his family relations took me of guard. I'm following closely how the conflict (between Kotetsu / Legend's identity / Yuri) will turn out. Pretty exciting. Kotetsu's powers are still declining, so I'm assuming something dramatic... probably losing them completely? I don't really want that but it can prove to be interesting.

And speaking about Kotetsu, the whole rescuing with a string + falling into a dumpster reminds me of Spider-Man... I wouldn't be surprised if it indeed was a reference, the show has quite a load of them already. :D

The next episode, Kotetsu's past/wife/family? ME WANTS, NOW. Doesn't matter if it's only a small flashback, ME WANTS.
Jul 17, 2011 12:33 PM
Jun 2011
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
Jul 17, 2011 3:25 PM
May 2009
Oh God, this episode... I teared up. ;_;
Jul 17, 2011 3:39 PM

Aug 2009
Seems this episode pushed T&B into the top 600 (#588 to be exact, just behind Kare Kano and Bleach). Why is it that Hanasaku Iroha is #309 but half of its episodes are disappointments?

I still like Hanasaku Iroha, but it seemed to start out really good, then petered out the recovered a little, petered again... T&B just keeps level or gets better, never a disappointment, it needs more love.
Jul 17, 2011 5:17 PM

Sep 2010
Monad said:
I agree with some others that Maverick seems especially suspicious now that we know that he even was with Barnaby the night his parents got killed.
He may well be the one who hired that crazy guy to kill Barnaby's parents because he wanted maybe to stop there robot project since it could ruin his hero business and also wanted to use Barnaby as a hero.

That would be an insane plot twist but entirely plausible! o.o
Barnaby did mention that his parents were essentially trying to create Hero robots and Maverick seems to be quite the businessman... hmmmm...

Wait when did Barnaby get his powers? Would Maverick have known Barnaby was a NEXT before his parents were killed?

AstuteOtaku said:
I still like Hanasaku Iroha, but it seemed to start out really good, then petered out the recovered a little, petered again... T&B just keeps level or gets better, never a disappointment, it needs more love.

Yes! I don't understand why T&B gets no love outside of Japan. D:
spicybeefstewJul 17, 2011 5:22 PM
Jul 17, 2011 5:47 PM

Jun 2008
It was ranked 1000 when I first started this series, and that was about 7 episodes in, I love how it's rank is increasing every week :D
Jul 17, 2011 5:50 PM

Aug 2009
Indeed, it leaped incredibly after this episode through, 609-588 in a few hours. Hopefully this momentum will continue.
Jul 17, 2011 6:22 PM

Apr 2009
So... Lunatic's father is Mr. Legend?
And that guy who took Barnaby out for christmas when he was little... seems way to convinient to keep him out whilst hes parents were bring killed. Suspect bad guy here.
Also, poor Kotetsu :c
So wanna give him a hug...

Jul 17, 2011 6:22 PM

Jun 2008
rurupoi said:
Monad said:

That would be an insane plot twist but entirely plausible! o.o
Barnaby did mention that his parents were essentially trying to create Hero robots and Maverick seems to be quite the businessman... hmmmm...

Wait when did Barnaby get his powers? Would Maverick have known Barnaby was a NEXT before his parents were killed?

Yes very possible that he realized Barnaby was a NEXT early on and maybe even killed his parents before they even realized it.
Also as the man on top of the hero TV business having a tone of hero robots will have ruined what he build so he will have a good reason to take them out of the way.

The fact that the guy who actually killed them doesn't even remember them and we got no explanation of his actions indicates that he was probably just hired to do a job and it wasn't something he personally cared and also that someone else had the real motive to kill them.
Jul 17, 2011 6:34 PM

Jun 2010
Wow, I think I'm loving this anime more than ever now, just loving the twists it's bringing out.
Can't wait for the next episode XD
"The R1 Anime business is a cruel and shallow financial trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Monochrome - Apr 2, 2011

147 by DanEndra_Tensei »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - Jun 18, 2011

93 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:36 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Apr 23, 2011

87 by CheriCake »»
Feb 3, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2011

213 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 2, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 10, 2011

154 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 2, 2023 12:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.