Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 15, 2011 9:12 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Girls vs Boys team

Here are your position matchups for the match

Hinata- PG
Saki- SG
Airi- SF
Tomoka- C
Maho- PF

I loved the Airi giantess fanservice

Hinata is so cute and playful in the bath and when she was sick was adorable, my heart.

They were doing good in the first half but fatigue set in and the boys tied up the game (18-18), the next episode is the outcome of the first game.

5/5

Jul 15, 2011 10:01 AM

Nov 2007
This ep.'s catch phrase (and it makes me lol) "Elementary Schoolers Are The Best!" He's such a lolicon!

tsubasaloverJul 17, 2011 5:07 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 15, 2011 10:05 AM

Nov 2008
tsubasalover said:
This ep.'s catch phrase (and it make me lol) "Elementary Schoolers Are The Best!" He's such a lolicon!

Anyone got the feeling that the novel will end with Subaru going after one of the girls most likely Tomoka, because it's usually the first girl who wins.

Jul 15, 2011 10:52 AM

Feb 2008
I will believe that Tomoka wil changed position if that is possible with Airi.
Tomoka get more experiences and stamina all of them.

Didn't you saw Subaru blush when he was close to Tomoka?
Hehe

We saw the first episode so probably that Tomoka will score the last point and they win in next episode.

We all already know that Tomoka like Subaru that's 100% for sure and we know Subaru like her back.

Subaru haven't experiences basket for a long time probably that's why he said Elemenal School is the best.
We all knew that Subaru will become Lolicon haha xD

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 15, 2011 11:38 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was a nice mix saucy fan service over 1 minutes bath part of whom I will describe for future BD reference of difference, Airi's fear of people suddenly rushing towards her and a most amazing battle against the boys that may end up as a draw. That would be good because there could be another match and in the meantime more practice of basketball or the girls could win. That would open up to future other events. Among the the things I liked about the match is Airi's oly hoop or whatever the following move is called,

now that was impressive with the fact that she got some other rebounds rather nicely.

About the match, it was RAGING! The guys are totally idiots at first but redeem themselves later on. The show off was nice in the spoiler
without a doubt it spiced up things. The boy’s coach was quite the arrogant one. I loved his quarrel with Mihoshi here, the electricity was sparkling. Well Tomoka won the face off and a nice pass to Maho starts. It follows back to a nice pass from Maho back to Tomoka. Too bad that the guy did not stop Tomoka fast enough but I find her hands badly done here despite that nice pass to Airi. Hinata cheering was nice. That was a really nice steal from Takenaka by Tomoka here. A quick pass after that right away to Airi and I wonder WTF is that guy doing not jumping more to stop the pass? Seriously was jumping up and down on my chair to be WTF is wrong with you guy, do better than that! Was kind of obvious that the boy's coach was furious here at the performance of the boys. I found a total stupid approach to put of Airi what is in the following spoiler
that plain stupid to put that in the middle of the match
while Airi shooting here was splendid to see. Of my favorites, it must be the following guy shooting in the spoiler
now he was cool and his shooting posture was most amazing. Unfortunately Airi scores more. That is until the coach of the boys figures out a way by having 2 guys guard Airi, which also looked like acting as a intimidating tactic.

Maho catching the ball, shooting posture and her scoring in the spoiler
was splendid/marvelous
considering the coach's face here at the result. IMO it's just a stupid organization flaw that they should put one guy on Airi instead but the tallest one. In the end it's where the boys were smart and where the girls failed in regards to their stamina. Airi's out of breath and thus she collapses out of strength. Tomoka gets the ball stolen due to a lowered attention deficit. Maho gets shoved out and mainly because her spark is out. Saki misses her interception most likely also to not enough energy in her mental mind. The end offers us a draw score with 4 minutes and 30 seconds left as well as a Saki/Maho VS Takenaka/Star boy who shoots a nice first 2 points in the spoiler
I don't see it any other way than to have Tomoka going berserk on her own.

About the beginning, well I was quite surprised by Maho suddenly grabbing Subaru out of excitement that he came backbut at least it was nice to see her smile again. Saki's shooting posture was bad in the beginning. Maho's shooting posture was bad as well, mainly due to
the ball being projected too powerfully. I loved the first appearance of the nurse and her face here tells me that she may have some yuri tendencies. After all she imagines the girls as in the spoiler
it would be no surprise that Airi is like a innocent white rose, Maho is the energetic girl like the fire in the fireworks being brilliant is and that Saki is the ice cold attitude type. I liked seeing Tomoka eating a donuts and somehow the color of it matches her hair color. There is a complex problem with Airi in the spoiler
it is what I mention as the person rushing towards her and she freaks out.
I am glad that Subaru figured it out by using reverse psychology on her to make her think that she has a small position and being center where it is the big position. I did not get this whole drawer thing but I did find that the mattress gag was hilarious of Airi here. Other than that the beginning got me sad in regards to Hinata in the following,

it looks like she has a weak complex and that I am afraid will make her not really eligible for pro basketball. There is huge risk to take in taking a girl like that professionally more over risks of girls like that being pregnant and dying in birth due to a weak DNA that was most likely induced IRL by Hiroshima over the generations. Really saddens me :( in regards to Hinata.

About the fan service, the fan service was over the top so far in this episode. Mainly this is what I though about it:
  • Well it was a really nice shot of Tomoka in the spoiler
    damn her body is nice.

• I wonder if the foreign objects will disappear in the spoiler
    they did with Infinite Stratos last I remember so I shall here if they shall do it in the BD. Guess I will post links to changes if I have time.

• I liked the Hinata parts in the spoiler
    particularly her adorable snuggles towards Airi and Saki.

• I wonder how much will the steam go away in the following spoiler
    it looks to be way thicker than the other scenes but I sense a lot of breasts and ass uncensored.

• Can't for Maho's part to be uncensored in the spoiler
    considering there is bottom full frontal, I wonder what they will do with that one in the Bds.

• I guess they are still using Tomoka's soap stuff in the spoiler
    for censors too. Still to determine if that will change.

About flag points,
About the practice, I liked seeing the gang practice in the spoiler
particularly the fact that Saki got better at her throws and Maho looks better at catching passes. It showed easily that Aoi looking at a sleepy Subaru just shows that he is so tired to train the girls more than before. Shows he puts lots of efforts into his coaching. I just love seeing Mihoshi in the spoiler
being all cheery and supportive of the gang whom I loved seeing here. They were all practicing nicely in Subaru's court where Tomoka practiced. Looks like Subaru's mother now knows all of them since they stayed to eat at Subaru's place and Subaru/Saki conversation here was interesting. All the gang was cute sleeping together in the spoiler

In the end, we can only hope that Tomoka goes berserk to beat the boy in what remains of the last quarter but there could be a draw match and re-match later on. That would be more interesting IMO. We therefore left off with a cute part of Hinata/Airi here.
Yumekichi11Jul 15, 2011 5:16 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 15, 2011 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
Hoppy said:

Hinata- PG
Saki- SG
Tomoka- SF
Airi- C
Maho- PF

Actually Subaru was lying to Airi when he originally told her she was Small Forward. He was trying to dodge her height complex by pretending Small Forward = Center. The rest of the team was in on the lie so only Airi has no clue she's center. Then again, the roles don't really matter that much since all the girls minus Tomoka can only do one set route (the one they practiced in the gym) since they're sooo inexperienced.

Also:
-That boy's coach is lol awful. All he's doing is panicking
-How did these guys win a district championship? They were getting pounded by girls (minus Tomoka) with like 1 week of legit basketball practice . They may be elementary school kids but the experience difference should at least be somewhat apparent in a team game.
-Quite honestly the boys' only real decent strength is their endurance.
removed-userJul 15, 2011 1:09 PM
Jul 15, 2011 2:07 PM
Oct 2010
Whoa EP3 is out!? Q_Q
Jul 15, 2011 3:13 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah episode 3 is out for raw so you can watch it stream.
I think Yumekichi should understand that by watching the anime, but guess he just answer without watching it.

Google is your best friend.

Subaru is a great coach that he actually want Aira to be the center.
That's true the biggest and longest person should be Center.

Hmm.. Maybe they didn't start seriously from beginning or the girls is aweful tired.
Aira definely lose her stamina so she keep falling down.

We still know what is going on between that match if you watch first episode in the beginning.
But what we don't know if Tomoka score or not.
But I want to believe they won it.

How long does actually a Basketball match be?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 15, 2011 5:16 PM

Oct 2010
Blackbird said:
I will believe that Tomoka wil changed position if that is possible with Airi.
Yeah, WTF is Subaru doing with these position. Totally wrong. Airi should be totally center not only for rebounds but for in general tasks like defense. The following is what I agree with:
ninjaluc79 said:
Updated player positions:
Now that I can go with, not this shitty ass organization but then again Subaru will learn better as he gains experience as a coach.
Blackbird said:
I think Yumekichi should understand that by watching the anime, but guess he just answer without watching it.
No I did see it actually. I did not have time to put my thoughts in.

I know the reason for Airi, just that in the long run her position is wrong and that trick will fall down eventually. Just a temporary mental set-down that can be broken anytime.

Jul 15, 2011 6:28 PM

Jun 2010
It's pretty much obvious why Subaru trains Airi to do defense.

Anybody else reminded of Magic Johnson playing Center in the 1980 NBA Finals when looking at the line-up for the match?

I think it's pretty much like Airi will play C only on defense.
ninjaluc79Jul 15, 2011 6:35 PM
Jul 15, 2011 8:20 PM

Sep 2008
Mamiko surely is the best mom the world.
Hinata also has done nothing all game so far.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2011 9:01 PM

Aug 2010
The positions really don't matter because he has them play where they are supposed to. He's actually a good coach with what he is doing and is playing a 4-1 offense. Airi in the middle, Tomoka at the point (she is playing point guard) Saki and Maho at the wings (this would be your shooting guard and small forward), and Hinata doing nothing but probably staying out of the center so Airi has room to score.
Jul 15, 2011 9:03 PM

Jun 2010
This game is intense for me, even though it's the anime. i think Momoka will probably do the rest of the work, but she'll want to include her teammates also.

Jul 16, 2011 2:28 AM

Nov 2007
Lol, big man.

Jul 16, 2011 3:13 AM
Jun 2008
best part was when he said " Geez, Elementary schoolers are the best! " as translated by Doki
Jul 16, 2011 3:55 AM

Jun 2010
prismheart said:
The positions really don't matter because he has them play where they are supposed to. He's actually a good coach with what he is doing and is playing a 4-1 offense. Airi in the middle, Tomoka at the point (she is playing point guard) Saki and Maho at the wings (this would be your shooting guard and small forward), and Hinata doing nothing but probably staying out of the center so Airi has room to score.

Ahh, now I get it. So, I suppose their offense alignment goes like this:

This is the 4-out, 1-in Motion Offense Now, for the explanation:

http://www.online-basketball-drills.com/perimeter-offense-4-1

Pros: This exploits the weakness of a Zone Defense: Perimeter Shooting.
Cons: You will pretty much lose out on rebounding as the opponent may have more big men than yours or the opposing big man may outplay yours.
Best Used For: Teams short on big men but high on perimeter shooters
Best Used Against: Teams employing the zone defense or teams with poor perimeter defenders.
Do Not Use Against: Teams with good perimeter defenders or teams with big men who can outplay your big man.

Example: The 2011 Dallas Mavericks with this line-up:

PG - Jason Kidd
SG - J.J. Barea
C - Dirk Nowitzki
PF - DeShawn Stevenson
SF - Jason Terry
ninjaluc79Jul 16, 2011 4:15 AM
Jul 16, 2011 5:57 AM
Jun 2008
even the nurse look like loli...she remind me of Nagato

putting Airi in SF that mental push her on motivating her to keep in her position and work hard on it from not losing. Its like praising her to be tiny = =" simple girl ...

garturo62 said:
best part was when he said " Geez, Elementary schoolers are the best! " as translated by Doki

Subaru die you lolicon DIEEEE!! >_<

loli vs shouta
they losing due to stamina? well that can't be help unless there is a mad scientist can make potion for them to recover their stamina T.T

nice episode, thou I am a bit shock when I heard what Subaru said at the end
MorningGloryJul 16, 2011 6:13 AM
Jul 16, 2011 6:43 AM

Oct 2010
MorningGlory said:
loli vs shouta
they losing due to stamina? well that can't be help unless there is a mad scientist can make potion for them to recover their stamina T.T
I was thinking the boy's coach could have given them some energy drink or Gatorade. That would recover them really good. It was proven scientifically to do that.

Jul 16, 2011 7:13 AM

Oct 2010
MEDIIIIIIIIIIC! That Subaru sure got fired up about helping Hinata upon hearing the magic word, Onii-chan. He sure ran off to the infirmary in a jiffy leaving Airi and Tomoka in the dust. But yeah, Hinata is just so adorable who'd be able to resist? See how cute and adorable she is from that random nyaa nyaa nyaa n-nya n-nyaa~ sound she made and not wanting to get off his back...

When Tomoka called to talk about Airi's after thinking about it in the bath, the first thing on Subaru's mind was the Bath? LOL Pervert.

It looks like Takenaka has some feelings for Hinata. He doesn't deserve her, and I hope he fails. Not that I'm rooting for Subaru x Hinata or anything, but i just don't like the kid.

Mister Donut parody

I'm hoping for a Maho flag in the next few episodes.
Jul 16, 2011 7:27 AM

Jun 2009
Lefake said:
MEDIIIIIIIIIIC!

I also shouted this when Hinata was on the ground sick.

I'm also glad Subaru is finally revealing some "lolicon" in him.
Jul 16, 2011 7:54 AM

Jul 2010
Subaru is one hell of lucky guy :P
Jul 16, 2011 10:14 AM
Dec 2009
Medic indeed.
To much TF2 D:
Jul 16, 2011 10:45 AM

Aug 2010
ninjaluc79 said:
prismheart said:

Exactly, just like that. Obviously someone like Deshawn Stevenson is not a PF but since the offense has that player on the perimeter it doesn't matter (and he has hops so he does okay on defensive rebounding). I'm guessing that is where they will do with Hinata except she'll still be a liability on defense.
Jul 16, 2011 10:46 AM

Nov 2008
MillonzKub said:
Subaru is one hell of lucky guy :P

I'd kill to have the selection of lolis he has.

Jul 16, 2011 10:47 AM

Mar 2008
I am pretty sure this show is quickly becoming my favorite of the new season. It's probably too early to tell for sure yet, but it is definitely up there.

I'm also glad a sports anime has to do with sports for once. How many anime out there does the show have a plot having to do with something in particular, sports, music, etc and there is like none of it in the show? XD
Jul 16, 2011 10:52 AM

Aug 2008
He HNG-ed.
And he called for MEDIC, no, he meant infirmary.

Subaru is a good coach. And the girls are advancing at an incredible pace. Just as Subaru said, they are kids, so they improved very fast.
They still lack Stamina. But didn't Subaru have some plan against that Takenaka kid? We'll see.
Jul 16, 2011 11:04 AM

Nov 2008
rather an enjoyable anime so far , and so seldom do I see enjoyable animes related to one of my favorite sports nor them actually implementing a real OCS.

Also as for 'flags' I think the only real flag thats there.. is Tomoka and Subaru .. Person B C D E can all like person A but if Person A only blushes and acts semi flustered or think say about the word Bath when Person B brings it up on the phone etc... Its safe to Say Person A is only interested in Person B lol so I think its Tomoka with Subarua eventually .. or a big 'friends' ending with subaru
Jul 16, 2011 1:28 PM

Feb 2009
bit confused as to why the boys we're having trouble covering the girls, seems like all you'd have to do is double-team airi, takeneka cover tomoka, one man on each on the two shooters and leave hinata alone.

but looking forward to seeing how subaru plans to exploit takeneka's crush on hinata.
weeabooweeabooJul 16, 2011 1:46 PM
Jul 16, 2011 1:39 PM

Jul 2009
I think the plan against Takenaka is Hinata. I haven't read the manga, so it's just an assumption from earlier shown parts.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jul 16, 2011 3:44 PM

Nov 2010
I love this anime so much... I don't see why the MAL rating is in the High 6s ... (~6.85)

Jul 16, 2011 6:04 PM

May 2009
I HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHH'ed along Subaru when Hinata said Onii-chan while collapsed, so moe. This ep pretty much made up for the lack of Hinata last week

also "elementary schoolers are the best" was the BEST LINE EVER, it was totally not pedo ~w~
Jul 16, 2011 7:15 PM

Apr 2011
Isaac0 said:
I love this anime so much... I don't see why the MAL rating is in the High 6s ... (~6.85)

A lot of people hate moe, are prejudiced against lolicon, or both. With the super bath fanservice I don't think anyone can claim this is a totally innocent basketball show.

I'm amused that Airi knows so little about basketball that she can play the center position and think she's playing 'small forward'. Tho it's astounding they managed to beat a championship team when they were 100% ignorant of the sport a week ago.

Is it common in Japan to run 5-person teams? It seems like a bad idea, because your team'll get exhausted just like they did in this episode. I can understand the girls having a small roster--they want to keep the main cast low, and apparently there's not much interest by the girls--but shouldn't the boys at least have a second for each position? Surely a championship team would inspire at least 5 other boys to join. Maybe that's why they're not getting worn out like the lolis are, but they should've mentioned it if so.
Jul 16, 2011 7:52 PM

Oct 2010
Blind_Guardian said:
Isaac0 said:

A lot of people hate moe, are prejudiced against lolicon, or both. With the super bath fanservice I don't think anyone can claim this is a totally innocent basketball show.
Add to that the following possible leaked uncensored parts of what the DVDs can bring (NSFW):
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture6/33fbdeed.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture6/1ff18c3b.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture6/5e947f79.jpg
and you have enough proof to back you up. It's up to you fuck the fan service and all the way basketball or enjoy both, perhaps maybe even just the romance and ecchi. The choice in the end is yours.

Jul 16, 2011 8:00 PM

Aug 2010
Blind_Guardian said:

Is it common in Japan to run 5-person teams? It seems like a bad idea, because your team'll get exhausted just like they did in this episode. I can understand the girls having a small roster--they want to keep the main cast low, and apparently there's not much interest by the girls--but shouldn't the boys at least have a second for each position? Surely a championship team would inspire at least 5 other boys to join. Maybe that's why they're not getting worn out like the lolis are, but they should've mentioned it if so.

Well, it is only elementary school so the sports teams shouldn't be that serious... except this show makes it seem that way.
Jul 16, 2011 8:02 PM

Jul 2010
This anime is okay. I have nothing against moe or lolicon, it's just that the plot of it seems bland to me. I'm just watching it because I find it enjoyable to watch.
Jul 16, 2011 8:21 PM

Oct 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Blind_Guardian said:
Isaac0 said:

Add to that the following possible leaked uncensored parts of what the DVDs can bring (NSFW):
and you have enough proof to back you up. It's up to you fuck the fan service and all the way basketball or enjoy both, perhaps maybe even just the romance and ecchi. The choice in the end is yours.
If those pictures are real, then I am definitely downloading the BDs! (I'd still download even if those are fake)
Jul 16, 2011 8:29 PM

Jun 2009
Robbini said:
I think the plan against Takenaka is Hinata. I haven't read the manga, so it's just an assumption from earlier shown parts.

I assumed so as well... I wonder how it'll work out. It's all up to how Takenaka focus in a game. Though knowing a show like this, it might actually work.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2011 9:11 PM

May 2008
It feels like Tomoka is trying to hold herself back even though she could play so mch better . And isnt boys and girls equal in strength until they reach puberty? so how come there is so mch of an energy difference

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 16, 2011 9:14 PM

Nov 2008
Hinata and Takenaka would make such an adorable couple.....

Also, Hinata doesn't seem to be doing much in the game, so hopefully she'll do something in the next episode....

Also, I noticed something could happen between Subaru and Tomoka....soooo how far apart are they in age exactly?
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 16, 2011 9:55 PM

May 2011
Yeah I am thinking Hinata will do something about Takenaka in the next episode that will help them win. All she gotta do is repeat what she did to Subaru.

HNNNNNNNNNG! Medic!
Oh my god that was adorable, I almost got a heart attack. She is the best.

So we find out this episode Subaru = big lolicon. And he has a thing for Tomoka..
Jul 16, 2011 9:58 PM

Apr 2011
Sugoi!
Jul 16, 2011 10:04 PM

Apr 2010
Show is pretty awesome at keeping a smile on my face its entire duration. Wish it had less service scenes, and more basketball/loli love but oh well.
Jul 16, 2011 11:13 PM

Aug 2009
THIS SHOW IS OVER 9000 LOLI MOE NESS ...DAMN THAT CENSORFOG
Jul 16, 2011 11:45 PM

Apr 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Blind_Guardian said:
Isaac0 said:

Hell yeah, thanks for the screencaps, whether they're photoshop cleanups or real deals.
Jul 17, 2011 5:47 AM

Apr 2010
Hinata doesn't really seem to DO much apart from stand around being adorable, but I still love her D:

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Jul 18, 2011 5:32 AM

Aug 2010
TomokaxSubaru...I wonder how far will this go...

Enjoyable episode 4/5.
Jul 18, 2011 7:32 AM

Oct 2010
nice episode, with some good basketball :D
Jul 18, 2011 7:35 AM

Nov 2008
Meronpan_Chan said:
Hinata doesn't really seem to DO much apart from stand around being adorable, but I still love her D:

and grope Airi, seriously she's like Agnes Boulange from Shukufuku no Campanella.

Jul 18, 2011 5:10 PM

Feb 2011
greenmush said:
It feels like Tomoka is trying to hold herself back even though she could play so mch better . And isnt boys and girls equal in strength until they reach puberty? so how come there is so mch of an energy difference

Remember the boys team as a whole has been serious and practicing regularly for quite a while longer than most of the girls (Tomoka being the main exception, and she's not as tired as the others). It's less to do with potential abilities here and more to do with reality, most of the girls aren't in good shape for any sport, so their endurance is really low at this point. Time and regular exercising would help a lot. o(^^o)(o^^)o

SephiriAzure said:
Also, I noticed something could happen between Subaru and Tomoka....soooo how far apart are they in age exactly?

Well, she's in 6th grade, so around 12-13 probably (Japan's school year starting in the spring tends to skew ages up one year from US schools where it'd be more 11-12). Subaru's first year high school, which would be 10th grade, so he's 16-17. So anywhere from 3-4 years difference. It's not that much really, but many people won't get over the "OMG, she's in elementary school" aspect. ( ̄Д)=3 But give it some time and no one would care that she's 18 and he's 22. So, realistically, while it's a bit unusual for 10th graders to be interested in/dating a 6th grader, it's not totally outrageous and the age difference isn't that extreme.

Meronpan_Chan said:

Sometimes that's more than enough. I love how cute she is. O(≧∇≦)O I want a better image of her with her hair up too, there weren't any really good ones in the bath (plus I'd prefer to see her clothed like that).
Jul 19, 2011 12:17 AM

Feb 2010
Subaru is an awesome character.

"Geez, elementary schoolers are the best!" QFFT
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

91 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 15, 2023 8:20 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2011

33 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:57 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 9, 2011

43 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:34 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2011

45 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 7, 2023 3:31 PM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Aug 19, 2011

78 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 7, 2023 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.