Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 16, 2011 8:55 AM

Apr 2009
Snowley said:
So Shion took a blue pill, eh?

Err, wasn't it supposed to be the red pill? Red pill wakes you to the real world, blue pill lets you remain in the illusion. Though they were both on the run, Neo at least get to choose, Shion was forced into taking the red pill because there's no blue pill at all, or maybe that what's happened to the dead guy at the park and Yamase in the office.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 16, 2011 10:41 AM

Jul 2010
I really liked this episode, the plot goes really fast but I like it :) I do hope they'll start explaining next episode, damn only 11 episodes so 9 to go! :(

Seems like Sion himself has been infected by that weird... insect thing? Since his neck had all those brown marks etc... Guess that's the reason his hair turns white (which I really want to see!) later on.

And I loved the Mezumi-saving-Sion part ^^ But it makes me wonder how he controls/gets the rat to help him

I bet Nezumi x Sion awoke hundreds of fangirls with this episode :P
Jul 16, 2011 3:53 PM

May 2008
This episode was so crazy I almost couldn't keep up...

...annnd then my typrophobia kicked in when I saw all those damn HOLES on Shion's neck and I just assdfkjgh s diljgh sdihgbsdflghsdfl hy *scratches everywhere*

BESIDES THAT BEING HORRIFYING......it was a good episode and I can't wait for the next one.

Jul 16, 2011 4:02 PM

Mar 2010
DaiTomodachi said:
My reaction when the girl asked

0_0 0_0 0_0...........WTF?!

Also......

Just saying
.......good episode overall

^ that.. my face was also like O__________o...

And that video is perfect..lol.

And.. omg that brownhaired boy has the bug! :O

Liinah said:
I'm liking the anime more than i was expecting to. <3
Guess Shion will dye his hair white so he won't be recognized by the police?

i think Mizu will save him and during that his hair will become white.. because others who died also had white hair tho.. Im remined of Allen Walker for some reason.. haha

And wtf are they going to do now in that ugly city ?
Some happy-happy stuff like in the ending song video?
Imo that Mizu guy totally ruined the brownhairs life. D:
LylaazJul 16, 2011 4:10 PM
Jul 16, 2011 4:14 PM

Jan 2008
Can't really say I'm surprised about the military state and the doom and gloom outside its walls, nothing special there.

The straight forward question from Safu was lolz worthy, btw to the novel readers:
Are we going to see her again, soon?

Also I'm guessing this will be healthy regular bromance and not turn into gay romance?

Btw, the fact that he asked for two years most probably means that this show will span over two years and at the end of it all we get some happy ending? This show doesn't strike me as a dark one.
Jul 16, 2011 6:28 PM

Jan 2011
I was surprised when Safu asked, i expected her to ask for a kiss or something like that, but she is just like that. She's all scientific, like with the stress, other people would have let it be, or said "you'd be sweating" or something, but no, she goes into great details about how the body works when stressed. She was like this in the first episode, too.

So she did not ask him if he loved her, or if he would sleep with her, she askes for his sperm first, and only explains further when he does not understand, or at least if it does look for her like he would not understand.

That he was only slightly shocked on the other hand is interesting, too. Maybe because he knows her for so long, so the two of them got awkward situations regulary.

I think it's obvious that Shions hair will turn white due to the infection (i wondered if they would just ignore the part where the bee came out of his colleagues body when they skipped over to the interrogation, as if nothing happend), but how will they stop it in time? Maybe before the final phase starts, and his hair turning white as after effect, or just in time (though that would be stupid, it happens within seconds).

And the thing about the real world reminds me of Ergo Proxy (or Wolfs Rain), too.

Also, just because he asked for two years doesn't mean it works out that way. He didn't expect to get infectedo, interrogated and having to escape from the city for example. Even if they meet again in two years, same spot, thats not a guarantee for a happy ending. One of them could turn down the other, or one could get shot or whatever.

Obvously, a happy ending is not impossible with the current course of action either, but we'll see soon enough anyways.
Jul 16, 2011 7:39 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Better episode than the first one. I'm starting to love Nezumi, he's pretty cool... let's hope this anime gets better.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jul 16, 2011 8:16 PM

Jul 2010
I had no idea what was going on at first but I'm guessing several years have passed since the first episode.
Jul 16, 2011 10:01 PM

Feb 2009
All I can say is "can't wait for next episode."
Jul 17, 2011 7:34 AM

Jan 2008
Whew. Story runs fast and it's to my damn liking. Yeah fast forward, actions here, BL undertones there, and what's more? Throw them all here BONES. This is my look forward show this season.
Jul 17, 2011 11:10 AM

Sep 2008
I have my concerns over making something with elaborate of a plot as No. 6 into a one-season show for Noitamina. I've seen similar shows like Jyu Oh Sei, Fractale and C suffer quite a bit in their overall quality because there just isn't enough time within 11 episodes to explore every nook and cranny to the world of such titles and thus far, No. 6's pacing seems to be a bit rushed. I admit the premise seems interesting enough with the distopia society. But I doubt 11 episodes will be enough at telling a good quality story with how elaborate No. 6 appears to be passing itself off as.
Jul 17, 2011 12:05 PM

Jul 2009
Lol, Safu's request made me o_O

Also, that preview was homo as fuck.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 17, 2011 2:57 PM
Jun 2011
=_=......internet lied to me! It said this show wasn't Shonen-ai (Yaoi)! I'll be honest it does have a great potential story, but if next week something doesn't suggest that Shion has feelings for the girl that asked to have sex with him, I'll be dropping it......to save my sexuality
Jul 17, 2011 3:32 PM

Aug 2009
I feel bad for Safu. I hope Shion falls in love with her later and then she rejects him >:) xD

But anyways, great episode, very interesting and filled with amusing conversations^^
Wating for next ep....
Jul 17, 2011 5:39 PM

Dec 2007
Gigamecha12 said:
=_=......internet lied to me! It said this show wasn't Shonen-ai (Yaoi)! I'll be honest it does have a great potential story, but if next week something doesn't suggest that Shion has feelings for the girl that asked to have sex with him, I'll be dropping it......to save my sexuality

Uh you probably won't see her for awhile and why should it matter if he has feelings for her or not? That is not the core of what this series is really about.
Jul 17, 2011 6:44 PM
Oct 2010
Lylaaz said:

Imo that Mizu guy totally ruined the brownhairs life. D:

I think it's waaaay more interesting now, I wouldn't watch this if all the guy did was to live is normal life in that wicked society...anyway, it seems that Shion already had an unresigned soul, but without Nezumi he wouldn't have been excluded from wherever he lived...well maybe it's me, but...I'd rather freedom in a ugly rotten tent than a diamond prison, figuratively and because it's sth beautiful to say, in practice I'd shut up and eat just like everyone else.

busters said:
okay i know i mentioned this already last week, BUT JFC THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN THIS SHOW & 1984 SCARE ME LMAO. government being a creepy-chan & stalking its citizens, yep.

Though in 1984 he went with the girl...XD But 1984 was worse (as far as I know...ep 2, I can't really tell)...there was no outer world...no way out. (Ergo Proxy has an ideal city and an outer world, kind of the same concept (though I know nothing about no.6 yet...)).
1984 is one of the most scary/horrifying things I've ever read/seen/imagined...so...(don't mention it again, please...just kidding XP...

I was not expecting such a direct girl, I blinked twice.

Siva said:
Not bad for an episode, but the episode shed no light of what the heck is going on or where the heck are we going. On the other hand, they did time-skip without give a damn to viewers I was like " Didn't last episode he was still a kid and now he is a big boy, did I miss an episode or something? "

^^ I have to agree with this...(though I, personally, loved the episode...I was like ohhhh :( when it ended...)

And again...shounen-ai isn't yaoi...damn. Somehow, I can understand love between humans without gender restrictions (*cries* it's so beautiful...)...so I don't care if it's shounen-ai, shoujo-ai, "normal" ai...This story seems interesting, I'm 99,9999% sure I'll stick with it.

My main conclusion: uh uh Nezumi is AWESOME!!
RianriJul 18, 2011 4:33 AM

Jul 17, 2011 10:10 PM

May 2009
Lmao, when she asked him to give her something I was already thinking "YOUR VIRGINITY" but didn't actually expect it. If only every character ever were as forward as that.
I've got this burnin' like my veins are filled with nothin' but gasoline.
Jul 17, 2011 11:12 PM

Jul 2007
Nezumi has trained rats, how fitting lol

Anyway, im still really liking this. The episode had a nice mix of comedy and drama.
Although, at first I thought the sperm line was a troll sub lol

Well, im looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Looks like that wasp is what changes Shions appearance.
Jul 18, 2011 11:25 AM

Oct 2010
I love this show so much :)

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Jul 18, 2011 2:06 PM

Jun 2008
prismheart said:
This show just threw me a curveball (girls asks guy to have sex with her)

From one side we have people shouting that it's not about gay people and yaoi but on the other this show throws staff like that. It's like the whole thing was put there so he can deny her and make him seem more gay. The same about the conversation about the other dude seeing him naked.
It's disappointing that they throw this shit like that and can't leave it be a story about crazy people control, lack of any kind of freedom, lack of human rights and people in power abusing authority.
It can have such a strong message with the world is build around, that trying to play with our heads about having yaoi elements or not seems such a waste.

The episode was nice though and lets hope that they will keep focus on the plot and stop trying to throw any further sexual innuendos like that.
MonadJul 19, 2011 3:20 AM
Jul 18, 2011 6:34 PM

Sep 2010
It can have such a strong message with the world is build around, that trying to play with our heads about having yaoi elements or not seems such a waste.

It's called fleshing out the characters and gives the characters something to do when not fighting against "the man."

The episode was nice though and lets hope that they will keep focus on the plot and stop trying to throw any further sexual innuendos like that.

You'd be better off hoping for world peace. The only people's heads that are getting messed with are the ones unable to grasp or deny the emotions presented in the story between the two characters. It's not the writer's fault some people are not mature to accept what is being told.

Jul 19, 2011 1:51 PM

Apr 2011
Episode two was as much lulz as I remember it in the manga XD

Jul 19, 2011 3:55 PM
Dec 2007
Really average and going the Mars Daybreak way I fear.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 19, 2011 10:34 PM

Sep 2008
Oh wow. They really turned it up to 11 on this one.

Just about every part was awesome.

lol at the girl asking for sex so openly.
Jul 20, 2011 2:38 PM

Feb 2009
Nezumi is such a hero. I already like his character a lot. :D

And it seems like Shion will also get infected by the strange disease.
Jul 20, 2011 4:16 PM

Sep 2007
It's getting interesting, and Nezumi is love <3

Jul 22, 2011 2:58 AM

May 2010
Lol at the Engrish, "six" anyways....

Quite the view I must say

ConfuciusJul 22, 2011 3:04 AM
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 27, 2011 10:03 AM

Sep 2010
I really lol'ed at what Safu said.
That music at the escape from the cops sounded as if it's a American show in the eighties.
This show is really awesome up to now. *starting episode 3*

Surprising that Safu may leave city even though it's ruled this way. She should stay there actually for her safety.
ObinderuJul 27, 2011 10:14 AM
Jul 30, 2011 1:41 PM

Jun 2011
it was a great episode but I think it`s going to be a lot better
Aug 3, 2011 2:41 PM

Sep 2009
prismheart said:
This show just threw me a curveball (girls asks guy to have sex with her)
Haha that was unexpected.
Aug 10, 2011 10:14 PM

Jun 2011
Wow, I am really digging this show. When that bee thing escaped that neck I was truly disgusted. Imean HOW CREEPY WAS THAT?! I can not wait to see Sion with his white hair!! Definitely fangirlin' over this show/wonderous shop. (;
Aug 23, 2011 9:06 AM

Dec 2010
I was wondering what Safu will ask for, but when she told him "I want your sperm." my mind got blown up. Well, I guess it was OK considering she loved him since years and now, when I came to my senses, I love this scene - she was so honest with him, really kawai!
About what happened after - Shion lost his access to the city, probably for ever from now on. How is he gonna' date Safu now? How is he even gonna' meet her after being considered a rebel and when he lives in the harsh reality out there?
Aug 29, 2011 6:07 AM

Jun 2011
I thought Safu was just going to ask for a kiss... My God, am I sheltered!?!

Sigh... more Nezumi x Shion please & thankyou.
Sep 20, 2011 3:45 AM
Feb 2010
Okay. So, I'm liking this anime a lot so far. But I just have to say, and sorry to be rude, but I HATE Safu. Like... what? Seriously, what???????

When I watched the part where she asked Shion... that thing... I was like... uh.

I mean you can't just go up to a guy and say that!!! You just can't!! Plus, she's annoying. WHY DID HE AGREE TO DO IT WHEN SHE CAME BACK?!! He'll change his mind, he has to. Or she'll mysteriously disappear forever. Maybe he was just saying that to get rid of her, and inside he was thinking HOLY GOD WTF DID SHE JUST ASK ME NO WAY SISTA DON'T YOU KNOW I'M GONNA RUN OFF AND HAVE A BUNCH OF MAN BABIES WITH NEZUMI

That's what he was saying in my mind anyway, and I will continue to believe that. Because honestly, jokes aside, Even after just the first episode I thought the relationship between Shion and Nezumi was just too sweet. He looked after him and didn't turn him in, even tending to his wounds! And when they held hands on the bed... omg... even people who aren't fans of shounen ai can surely see how sweet it is? <3
Jan 19, 2012 3:15 AM

Mar 2010
Pissed myself when I jokingly said to myself, "Ooohh~! I wanna haves all the sexxs wif you Shionzz~~!!" And she ACTUALLY ASKED WHAT I WAS JOKING ABOUT! OMGGG!XDD

Btw, Nezumi is SEXY AS F8CK!!!8'D OMAAGAWDDSSS!!!
Both of their voices are pretty damn sexy I gotta say; tots manly and cute~!;w;♥

But damn that was a spoiler of a preview!-__-;;

Nov 26, 2012 2:18 AM
Dec 2011
Awesome and gross with the bug crap but NEXT!! MMM MMM MMM the boy got smexy <33 ponytail looks good.

Want to talk more message me!
Feb 16, 2013 12:32 PM
Oct 2012
great episode.
from whole this show, I feel thrill and speed.
Dec 6, 2013 8:31 PM

Sep 2012
Holy shit this just got like 5 times more interesting!

I can't decide whether or not I like the soundtrack though. It sounds really corny and cheap at some parts.

Anime_Name said:

It's called fleshing out the characters and gives the characters something to do when not fighting against "the man."

You'd be better off hoping for world peace. The only people's heads that are getting messed with are the ones unable to grasp or deny the emotions presented in the story between the two characters. It's not the writer's fault some people are not mature to accept what is being told.
^ I miss this guy.
Dec 28, 2013 7:31 PM

Jul 2012
Dat wasp disease is scary!

maud said:
Anybody else find the background music annoying?

It's distracting for me. Sounds like trumpets made with a synth. :S
Jan 20, 2014 2:49 PM

May 2012
Oh wow this is getting actually quite impressive, I'm really getting interested in what's next and well what is actually up with that virus that ages you and hatches an insect/wasp oO!? So yea let's see what happens next!
Jul 11, 2014 9:01 PM

Apr 2014
What was that on the back of his neck? Is that the disease? How long does it take before hes a shriveled up old man?
Also I can't help but think about his poor mother she seems like the sweetest woman and theyre not eating enough as a family and her business is small all of these bad things keep affecting her ugh so tragic none of this was even her fault

Aug 4, 2014 10:19 PM

Nov 2013
Probably the only time outside of a harem anime when a girl asks for a guy's dick.

Sep 13, 2014 6:21 AM

Oct 2009
Ahahaha somehow I knew she was just gonna ask for he's sperm XD

For being a Bones show, the animation and art is rather weak at times.

While there are Yaoi undertones I doubt it's actually going that way, can't believe people are actually dropping this cause of that.
AozureSep 13, 2014 10:26 AM
Sep 15, 2014 1:45 PM

Jan 2013
"My Uncle wants to eat your muffins too"
That made me giggle a bit.

Also the girl was pretty blunt about having sex right there ... that was a fun scene.
Oct 23, 2014 7:40 PM

Feb 2013
Are all girls in this future so direct?

Episode was okay. I get where this is going...
Dec 17, 2014 6:55 PM

Aug 2013
Well wasn't she direct? "I want sperm... I want sex... immediately!" Like cum on girl.

And that last quote ooooohhh: "Welcome... to reality."

Can't wait to see what's next!!!!
Dec 17, 2014 6:56 PM

Aug 2013
ChaoticSilence said:
Probably the only time outside of a harem anime when a girl asks for a guy's dick.

this tho ♥
#truedat
Jan 18, 2015 5:46 PM

Jun 2014
o dang took a few minutes to realize the 4yr time jump, so i had to rewind.

wtf..... Safu bluntly asking for sex. Shion friendzones safu.
Sep 4, 2015 10:23 AM

Aug 2013
I want your sperm.

I was watching the dub and I thought I misheard it. Pause. Rewind. She actually said that!
Nov 24, 2015 9:53 PM

Apr 2009
It's just a sperm Shion, you won't die if you will give some.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

432 by Tacticianrt »»
Mar 25, 10:03 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.