Forum Settings
Forums
Soul Eater
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2011 12:12 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What the hell was that about? Stupid chapter.
Jul 13, 2011 12:18 PM

Apr 2008
Another filler chapter. And about killing whales (dammit Japan). Only Kid's part and the ending are interesting, and only a bit. Ookubo is now worse than Kubo (sorry about that).
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Jul 13, 2011 5:10 PM
May 2010
My interest in this series has been slowly but surely collapsing for a good while now..
Jul 13, 2011 7:58 PM

Jun 2008
Tharand said:
What the hell was that about? Stupid chapter.
FILLER!!!.....but at the very least the final page was interesting...

ALSO....FUCK YOU WHALE!!!

Man....the Japanese really don't like whales (LOL if you get what I'm talking about)

One more thing......I really HATE the Cardcaptor Sakura flying scythe, it just seems like a complete RIPOFF and since Maka is my most hated character in this series.....it annoys me like crazy.
Jul 14, 2011 6:48 AM

May 2009
=,=
Jul 14, 2011 7:38 AM

Oct 2008
As much as I adore Soul Eater, this chapter was a bit slow. The whole "whale in the sky" thing had me making that =,= expression! I was so disappointed with that, seriously, who cares about Maka, Soul, Black Star and Tsubaki when two more epic things were happening with Kid and Crona!!

Kid's conversation with Eibon was somewhat interesting, he doesn't really give a straight answer, does he? Nice to see someone refer to Kid as a "full-fledged shinigami" now, I do love Kid so ofcourse his appearance in the chapter made it that much bearable.

Crona to be executed...hopefully the officialy gender will be revealed then as I just want a straight answer! Still, ending was EPIC!!!
Jul 14, 2011 8:44 AM

Jun 2011
Only about 2-3 pages out of the thirty was actually interesting -.-
the whale fight wasn't even all that exciting too
if it gonna be a filler at least make it exciting
Jul 14, 2011 8:56 AM

Aug 2007
All i know is the last two pages where the most important. I wonder how Maka will be able to cope with this. She'd of eventually had to come to terms with having to kill Chrona it was bound to happen.
Jul 14, 2011 9:32 AM

Jul 2011
In this chapter the story slow a little, the hunt was funny mostly with Black Star.

For now the discussion with Eibon is sterile, I think that when they will arrive in the good place Eibon will teach Death Kid how to kill the Kishin Asura. Maybe Maka will have advanced soul perception ability as B.J to find the Kishin

According to what Justin and Maka said, I am sure the Kishin is on a little flying island or a little flying town as in the second movie of Naruto Shippuden with a gateway on earth. It is why Shibusen doesn’t still find him and why Tezca Tiploca lost the Justin’s soul during his pursuit.

The fight Maka vs Chrona will be the same style Naruto vs Sasuke
Jul 14, 2011 11:37 AM

Jan 2008
A pointless chapter where only the ending really mattered. I don't want Chrona to be killed though :(
Jul 15, 2011 3:24 AM

Oct 2008
Filler. |:
Jul 15, 2011 8:52 PM

Jul 2010
Didn't really care for the whale but the ending was cool. Chrona should have died a long time ago. Especially since I had to look up if Chrona was a boy or girl.

So wrong.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2011 9:16 AM

Jul 2010
wtf a flying whale hunt, i waited a month for this? At least Black star was funny, and the Chrona part is going to be interesting.
Jul 19, 2011 12:10 PM

Nov 2007
losing interest ..... wtf flying whale? whatever, boring
Jul 20, 2011 1:40 PM

Sep 2009
what in god's name?

holy fuck, I was lost at the beginning...damn filler chapter.

I wanted to see more about Kid's side than seeing them hunt down a sky whale...LOL

and they now refer to Chrona as a boy in one chapter than a girl in the other XD

shemales! shemales everywhere!
Jul 21, 2011 8:17 AM

Nov 2008
a few chapters ago everyone is loving it when Chrona goes after Medusa.. now a slow chapter and someone actually tries to say BLEACH is a superior series? Holy hell.
Jul 29, 2011 9:54 PM

Oct 2009
sirwence said:
a few chapters ago everyone is loving it when Chrona goes after Medusa.. now a slow chapter and someone actually tries to say BLEACH is a superior series? Holy hell.
Seriously, it's one chapter, you're all making it seem like the entire series has been nothing but filler. Jeez.
Aug 20, 2011 9:29 AM

Jul 2011
Taste_of_Chaos said:
sirwence said:
Seriously, it's one chapter, you're all making it seem like the entire series has been nothing but filler. Jeez.

In all manga the characters cannot fight or do hard mission timelessly, it is why sometime in the story we have moment like that.
Then they can have a rest, or a training...
Jul 8, 2012 9:43 AM
Jul 2018

Chrona is on the list. >.< I don't want her to die.
Oct 12, 2012 12:27 PM

Feb 2012
It's the fucking moon for Christ's sake, enough with the stupid hinting, they should have realized it by now.

What the fuck, a whale?! Why does Eibon consider Kid as full-fledged shinigami when he still didn't connect his last sanzo line, I couldn't follow the whole dialogue?
Aug 28, 2013 10:05 PM

Aug 2008
Zhou said:
It's the fucking moon for Christ's sake, enough with the stupid hinting, they should have realized it by now.

What the fuck, a whale?! Why does Eibon consider Kid as full-fledged shinigami when he still didn't connect his last sanzo line, I couldn't follow the whole dialogue?

This...

plus I assume if you connect a Sanzo line from that moment you are already using your shinigimi power aka you are a shinigami...

Eibon said his friend will know the answer, does he mean Maka? even tho I already know its the moon since Justin basically said and showed us so.
Jan 16, 2016 11:46 PM

Nov 2014
The sky whale thing was a nice little break! But gosh, that ending...(and poor whale too)

Anyway, it was really surprising that Chrona was added to Shinigami's list! Although not surprising at the same time if you think about it, it was still a shock. But it's awful that Shinigami would give Spartoi the order to kill their friend.

And as a side note, Tsubaki was holding Black Star up by his neck...How?? xD
BlackFox24Jan 17, 2016 12:52 AM
Feb 4, 2020 10:09 PM
Review Moderator
Mar 2018
A little random, but cool to see Tsubaki stretching Black Star all the way to the sky.

Floating Around...

"You're loved as deeply as the ocean reaches"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2013

97 by Biisoo »»
Apr 5, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 97 Discussion

midnighteternal - Apr 19, 2012

28 by Biisoo »»
Apr 4, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 62 Discussion

Skribbz1990 - Jun 12, 2009

46 by Biisoo »»
Apr 2, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 39 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - May 11, 2008

12 by Biisoo »»
Apr 1, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Mar 22, 2010

11 by Biisoo »»
Mar 31, 4:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.