Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2011 11:41 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
If I was in thier position I wouldn't have joined them either after everything that pig said.
Sep 26, 2012 7:35 PM

Feb 2008
That guy was a wuss. He should have killed him after saying that stuff about his clan. He's in no better position either way.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Mar 1, 2014 3:12 PM

Jun 2009
The Princess' aid really screwed up what could have been a peaceful negotiation . It's hard to blame Dolge for the outburst.

ZetaZaku said:
That guy was a wuss. He should have killed him after saying that stuff about his clan. He's in no better position either way.

Bad idea, for all they knew the Empire could have had troops waiting on a moments notice.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 21, 2014 9:43 PM

Nov 2009
It already is established that the Kou empire is massive right? Why on earth would it be a good idea to slay an emissary, regardless of how much of a dick he is, just because of anger . . . Such a bad idea.
Nov 21, 2014 7:11 AM

Jan 2013
Hum... is she a good person or a bad one?
I wonder what Aladdin's up to.
Dec 14, 2017 8:39 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The Princess is a nice person!!!
Oct 1, 2021 4:46 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
No-one's gonna mention how Aladdin was drinking raw milk from that cow? Anyone? Well then.

That emissary was a scumbag but reacting in that way wasn't a good idea either. They don't like they would withstand a war without substantial losses. It now depends on the princess who doesn't look like malicious but we'll see.

Kouga, Huang, Remu, Parthebia, I'll take those names into account.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 4, 2022 8:05 AM

Jan 2020
Hm... is that even milk Aladdin? I'm not sure if this scene was in the anime, lmao.

Dolge is almost certainly about to die. So many death flags.

The irony of a massive empire sprouting "high-level human happiness," is without words. Where's Sinbad? I'm ready for this emissary dude to die.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

» What's the best and worst Arc in Magi?

coolasianbro - Feb 11, 2021

8 by LeonhartAugust »»
Apr 20, 1:12 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 369 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2017

86 by mizukasa »»
Mar 23, 8:16 AM

» The Nen Show Podcast - Magi and Sinbad

MuffinManTho - Mar 17

0 by MuffinManTho »»
Mar 17, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 27 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 25, 2011

9 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 7 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

12 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 19, 5:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.