Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Magi Chapter 13 Discussion

Jul 13, 2011 11:37 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That chick is even more retarded then I thought. Why the hell would you protect someone who practically tortured you day in and day out when she could easily snap that dude into two.

Sep 26, 2012 6:44 PM

Dem kicks. Her toes look really weird.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

Dec 16, 2013 10:09 AM

KuroDubZero said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
That chick is even more retarded then I thought. Why the hell would you protect someone who practically tortured you day in and day out when she could easily snap that dude into two.

It's called mental drama.

Feb 28, 2014 7:49 PM

KuroDubZero said:

When you are beaten by someone and they make your life a living hell you are simply terrified of them. It's true she could easily stop him, but I'm sure from her point of view he is just too powerful a presence for her to do it that easily. Don't ever underestimate the power mental trauma can have.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Feb 28, 2014 8:59 PM

KuroDubZero said:

You remember one piece during the arlong arc

You can't always just act upon something and kill some one when you live in a society of slavery, where royals rule over you. Their is nothing you can do, you have to have a calm collected head, sure revenge is definitely the first thing on your mind. It is pure torture, both physically and mentally to an indivual that goes through this mental manipulation for years, but morgiana knows the repercussions of what would happen if she were to go against those rules and laws of the society she lives in when she is at the bottom of that chain.
Modified by link9us, Feb 28, 2014 9:03 PM

Mar 11, 2014 4:27 PM

link9us said:
KuroDubZero said:

You remember one piece during the arlong arc

You can't always just act upon something and kill some one when you live in a society of slavery, where royals rule over you. Their is nothing you can do, you have to have a calm collected head, sure revenge is definitely the first thing on your mind. It is pure torture, both physically and mentally to an indivual that goes through this mental manipulation for years, but morgiana knows the repercussions of what would happen if she were to go against those rules and laws of the society she lives in when she is at the bottom of that chain.

Your explanation sucks because there no consequences because of the dungeon.
So yeah, again. Mental drama and fear.
As Aladdin said invisible chains. The chains of fear due to memories of fear.

Oct 21, 2014 9:13 AM

Well shit, Aladdin looks pissed, can't wait to see him own some scrubs.

Nov 20, 2014 3:26 PM

Now it was that guy's turn to get some background.
I wonder who that teacher was.

Dec 19, 2014 2:11 PM

Aladdin ready to kickass, still think Morgiana could just beat the dude herself, he's way too weak.

Nov 17, 2017 9:53 AM

The Jamal´s flashback is a little confuse because the wizard said that Jamal will be crowned king :/

Hello, my litte boy!