Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Magi Chapter 10 Discussion

Jul 13, 2011 11:35 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That chick said she couldn't run but didn't she just run up the wall lmao!!. I'm starting to think she comes from a tribe of amazons because her strength is ridiculous.

Jan 15, 2012 10:48 AM
I guess she didn't mean it physically but probably that the boss' influence is too big or whatever...
Anyways, the way Alibaba appeared was pretty cool!

Sep 26, 2012 6:43 AM

What is she, Prince of Persia haha.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

Feb 28, 2014 7:04 PM

KuroDubZero said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
That chick said she couldn't run but didn't she just run up the wall lmao!!.

Seriously? I'll just assume this is some sort of joke....

ZetaZaku said:

Prince of Persia doesn't crack stone or brick as he runs along the wall....
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Feb 28, 2014 7:47 PM

insan3Spectre said:
KuroDubZero said:

ZetaZaku said:

The few people that are posting in this thread are judging things way to quickly. There is certainly a reason why Morgiana has this incredible strength and is able to climb walls. Their is also a reason why she said she couldn't at first. It seems to me like most of you are just looking for faults in the manga for some reason. Even where it is currently, it shows no signs of being completed. Their is lots of little details and ground work that sets the stage for alot of the early character developing.

Well the good thing bout manga discussions you don't have fear of running into spoilers, cause most people here either criticize or come up with their own theories, speculation which makes discussing it more entertaining.

Kind of amazed that their is not that many fans though in the magi manga forums considering how popular the sales our in japan for this manga.
Modified by link9us, Feb 28, 2014 7:51 PM

Feb 28, 2014 8:16 PM

link9us said:
insan3Spectre said:
KuroDubZero said:

ZetaZaku said:

The few people that are posting in this thread are judging things way to quickly. There is certainly a reason why Morgiana has this incredible strength and is able to climb walls. Their is also a reason why she said she couldn't at first. It seems to me like most of you are just looking for faults in the manga for some reason. Even where it is currently, it shows no signs of being completed. Their is lots of little details and ground work that sets the stage for alot of the early character developing.

Well the good thing bout manga discussions you don't have fear of running into spoilers, cause most people here either criticize or come up with their own theories, speculation which makes discussing it more entertaining.

Kind of amazed that their is not that many fans though in the magi manga forums considering how popular the sales our in japan for this manga.

I too kind of got the feeling that some people came in here looking to nitpick things. It's kind of annoying, because alot of them don't really have any real founding. But, whatever.

Even at this point it's obvious Morgianna is something special. You can tell by how surprised Alibaba was when he saw her running along the wall.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Feb 28, 2014 8:21 PM

^ Morgianna only gets better from here. She made her way to my favorites fairly easy and I only read 48 chapters.

Feb 28, 2014 8:43 PM

tsudecimo said:
^ Morgianna only gets better from here. She made her way to my favorites fairly easy and I only read 48 chapters.

Well, she already has the advantage of being a strong, competent female character which is always a plus for me. They aren't all that common in battle shounen, after all.

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 21, 2014 8:47 AM

insan3priest said:
tsudecimo said:

Well, she already has the advantage of being a strong, competent female character which is always a plus for me. They aren't all that common in battle shounen, after all.
I couldn't disagree more, Morgianna is your typical Kuudere, nothing "special" or "unique" about it. They are very common in battle shounen too . . . Just saying. Sorry but don't like the archetype too much, not that I hate morgianna, but I wouldn't praise her as a unique or well developed female character.

On a lighter note, she got outplayed hard!
Modified by Pirating_Ninja, Oct 21, 2014 8:52 AM

Nov 20, 2014 2:52 PM

Hey look he's alive!
And then Morgianna started running on walls.

Dec 19, 2014 1:49 PM

Feel bad for Morgiana, must've been mistreated badly is she's so scared of that douche.

Nov 17, 2017 8:50 AM

Alibaba is alive and found a big door!!!!
Modified by Ranxomare, Nov 17, 2017 8:55 AM

Hello, my litte boy!