Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Magi Chapter 6 Discussion

Jul 13, 2011 11:33 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I honestly don't think their is right or safe path in that entire place. Each hole will probably lead to a death trap.

Jan 11, 2012 1:38 PM
KuroDubZero said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I honestly don't think their is right or safe path in that entire place. Each hole will probably lead to a death trap.

That's what I thought, too, when I was reading... We'll see, I guess...

Sep 25, 2012 8:38 PM

Anyone could have taken the right path. Just because they died on their way doesn't mean it was the wrong one. But meh, simple logic.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

Feb 28, 2014 4:24 PM

ZetaZaku said:
Anyone could have taken the right path. Just because they died on their way doesn't mean it was the wrong one. But meh, simple logic.

No, the point is that the path may have went nowhere and tey had to double back. Maybe even starving in the process. Which is why Alibabba is saying they found the right path because of the ones before them. Of course people could and probably did take the right path and may have died in the process.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 21, 2014 7:45 AM

My question then is why are the "wrong paths" marked differently? Was it different groups? Or perhaps different things down the path, like dead end / trap?

Nov 20, 2014 1:44 PM

That is a dungeon alright.
Are those ants?

May 7, 2017 11:47 AM

I get that the path that had no mark on it was because the people before them did not meet a dead end and turned back but why the Xs and Os. The Xs could mean wrong but what do the Os mean?
Modified by DarkKittyCat, May 7, 2017 11:52 AM
Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right? The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen. ~Izaya Ohira (Durarara)

Nov 7, 2017 2:09 PM

Interesting Alibaba idea, but i suppose that there are other ways without marks, not this one alone!!!

Hello, my litte boy!