Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Steins;Gate Episode 15 Discussion

Oct 2, 2014 7:17 PM
I guess the cliff hangers are back.

My list. | Eggroll is the greatest ty :)

Nov 13, 2014 12:08 AM

SUNUVABITCH

Kurisu: I heard something terrible. Your father might be a kidnapper!

LMFFFFFFFFFFFFFAO

Kurisu with SERN in the future and Okabe an anti-SERN terrorist? SHIT there goes my ship :'(

Jan 1, 2015 4:53 AM

Nice episode.
OPERATION: Fix the time machine, find Suzuha's father.
The English speaking part is awesome. Nice one, Okarin.
Another cliffhanger.

Jan 12, 2015 4:32 AM

Why didn't Mayuri die when they were under the bridge? The broken engrish part was great. A lot of hints that Daru might be Suzuhas' father but that makes no sense at all. That's almost as far fetched as Daru getting a day-long date with Feyris.

Apr 30, 2015 5:45 AM

Best english I've ever seen SONUVABITCH.
Pretty sure Daru's the father given all the clues..wonder whom he married ^^
Nice breather episode.

May 10, 2015 12:26 PM

Okabe's English best moment so far in the series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 14, 2015 6:48 PM

Who knew that John Titor would be it, but I wonder who the father of her.

Jun 18, 2015 4:05 AM
I really love this background music....

Jun 29, 2015 6:41 AM

sonovabitch.

Those were some damn fine Engrish skills, mad scientist.

Jul 7, 2015 6:57 PM

(rewatching)

I know who her dad is, but I'm not telling!

Jul 22, 2015 4:52 PM
White T-Poison

Don't tell me that Daru's her father lolololololol.

Jul 27, 2015 7:16 AM

bdsbff said:
but that makes no sense at all.

Why, just because he's a fat otaku her daughter has to be fat?

Nov 14, 2015 10:35 PM

That name is almost as good as Fruits Punch Samurai xD

Mad Scientist so cool is hilarious when speaking in Engrish.

Nov 29, 2015 1:41 AM

Oosran said:

Also, Okarin's Engrish is fucking awesome. Just sayin'.
"Hey, mister. I am mad scientist. Is so cooool. Son of a bitch!"

Dec 5, 2015 3:04 AM

Ah man... I actually thought that Okarin is Suzu's dad. I think that would be an awesome twist.

Who'd have thought that Okarin is the terrorist head. I can't wait to see more of this! 9 episodes to go T_T then VN!!!

Dec 12, 2015 12:22 PM

Please let Daru not be her dad...

Dec 24, 2015 11:20 PM

It's fucking Daru isn't it? The thought occurred to me after Daru wondered if Suzuha's father had some relation to their group. The timing of how the two interacted with one another in light of the episode's plot further reinforces this speculation.

ZeroDragon said:

leads me to believe she's from a different time.

Due to her hostile reaction to Kurisu, her combat tendencies, how she suddenly entered the picture randomly, her keen listening skills, and her reaction to air raids, is it possible that she might be part of some resistance group? Now if this is the case, then is it possible Kurisu's murder in episode one was actually an assassination that had been planned by time travelling resistance fighters, and if so then Kurisu must have been a very high ranking person in the regime or at least someone who played a significant part inenabling them to take power somehow.

Hit the nail on the head back in episode five except for Kurisu's murder which still remains unanswered. At the time I didn't believe that Suzuha was the assassin and I continue to maintain that position, so this means that someone else whom we've yet to see should be entering the picture pretty soon regarding this. Somehow I wasn't able to catch on to the fact that Suzuha was John Titor as I had only suspected that she knew him.
Modified by ZeroDragon, Dec 24, 2015 11:25 PM

Dec 24, 2015 11:24 PM

ZeroDragon said:
Somehow I wasn't able to catch on to the fact that Suzuha was John Titor as I had only suspected that she knew him.

You've been pretty spot on with your predictions so far so it's okay if you miss a few here and there. It'll probably let you enjoy it more. :P

Dec 24, 2015 11:46 PM

appu1232 said:
ZeroDragon said:
Somehow I wasn't able to catch on to the fact that Suzuha was John Titor as I had only suspected that she knew him.

You've been pretty spot on with your predictions so far so it's okay if you miss a few here and there. It'll probably let you enjoy it more. :P

I'm proud of this one (despite the fact that for a couple of episodes I started doubting whether or not Suzuha was actually good which were quickly dissuaded):

ZeroDraogn said:

I'm also wondering whose side Suzuha is really on, but I feel that she'll be on the opposite side of Moeka whose every appearance comes with an air of foreboding which doesn't imply well.

It's one to thing to say that they would be enemies which was sort of foreshadowed early on, but it's another to phrase it in a way that would allow it to be true even in a literal physical sense XD. I also still have yet to know if Moeka is actually a time traveller or not.

Dec 25, 2015 11:15 AM
Loved the DBZ reference.

I still don't understand why the time machine is still in the building. It should have been removed long ago.
Modified by Uploader53, Dec 25, 2015 11:19 AM
Uploader53

Jan 12, 2016 8:24 AM
This episode is nice one.

I assume i know who is Suzuha's father, but we'll see in the next episode, after all!

What is not very logical, however, is that Okarin time-leaped back to the time when time leap machine is not yet finished, so he is risking of not being able to time leap again if the machine will not be finished in this timeline. But they must repair the time machine from the future, so it's only option so far...

Jan 20, 2016 1:02 AM

I'm not sure if Daru is the father. Maybe shopkeeper? But it would make sense with the way Mayuri was talking about them.

Sonuvabitch! Ha!

May 25, 2016 1:00 PM

Lmao at Okabe's "son of a bitch"

Jun 27, 2016 9:03 PM

I really think Daru is her dad but idk..not 100% sure

Jul 24, 2016 7:31 AM

I have a feeling that Okarin is John Titor's father ;-;

Jul 27, 2016 10:57 AM
野生

Well, I've a bad feeling about the phone call at the end of the episode. Hope I am wrong.

Oct 9, 2016 11:51 PM

Daru...

Didn't expect to see a DBZ reference in fuckin Steins Gate lmaooo that just made me love this show even more

Jan 14, 2017 9:18 AM

Hello Mad scientist so cool , mother fuck** Bwahahahahaha that part was so hilarious
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 13, 2017 2:53 AM
nice chill episode which is what we needed cause of all the dead mayuris. I hope we actually get to see this chicks pop before she goes bye bye.

Mar 20, 2017 8:03 PM

I KEPT REPLAYING DAT ENGRISH SCENEEEEE ROFLMAAAOOOOO. THIS WAS MY FAVE EPISODE. SONUVABITCHHHHH XDDD

Apr 27, 2017 11:21 AM

Great revelations! So Suzuha came from 2036 to 2010 to find her would-be dad instead of right away fulfilling her mission to retrieve the IBN 1500 to give it to Okabe to change the future?

Big thanks to Kurisu's help! Okabe time leapt to around the time the time leap machine is created, then time leap again to 2 days before it is created, this is to buy time to fix Suzuha's time machine.

Anyway... we now here have the lab mems working together now..
Kurisu for the time leap creation..
Daru for the time machine repair..
Okabe (and Mayuri) for finding Suzuha's 2010 dad.. (though if you remember in the recent previous episodes, both Daru and Suzuha mentioned about the time machine forum meeting)

Time leaps so far:

Rewatching for the 4th time.
Modified by AX3M, Apr 28, 2017 7:34 AM
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.

May 16, 2017 3:45 PM

Rewatching for the 2nd time.

Actually, I'm surprised at how much they littered this episode with hints, all of which I hadn't picked up on until it was explicitly told to me at the end.

Jun 3, 2017 9:20 AM

Okarin's English was very funny, I had to watch it a few times. The unneccessary sonuvabitch had me laughing. Relatively toned-down episode compared to the last few. We did learn a lot of background (or foreground??) about what happens in the future which I thought was really interesting. Okarin continued his passion to fighting the Organization by creating his own resistance. Very cool, and probably made him feel redeemed for his behaviors in these years. Didn't know what Mayushii was on about with Daru and Sazuha looking good together - I thought they would date, but I don't know why they would make such a big deal out of it. I saw someone's earlier reply saying maybe he's her dad; that's much more likely. It was refreshing to have a break from the shock of the last few episodes. I'm expecting more stuff to go down in the next few soon though. One main thing I'm hoping for is that we see the show in 1975. That would be a fantastic twist and a really cool setting to see in this anime. Would love to see how it would be portrayed. Solving problems would be greatly difficult without current technology if the show decides to make an arc in that year.

Jul 14, 2017 9:02 AM

What a nice change of pace from the last frantic 3 episodes. The whole rapping thing had me cringe, but besides that it was a solid look into Suzuha and what she has been going through.

All of this for Mayuri, Okabe is working hard for this.

Jul 16, 2017 8:15 AM

So does every world line in Alpha rope lead to SERN Domination by the year 2036 ? Suzuha fled that timeline , but for every billion who left I guess world is still a 'dystopia' right there..

Aug 15, 2018 2:31 PM

Mmmm.

SERN rules the world by 2036 due to travel time.

A lot of information about the future world. It seems that Kirisu works for SERN there and Okabe is the leader of the resistence and he is dead. Okabe's English was great lol.

Suzuha have to found her father. I think more or less who is...

4/5
Life has no meaning.

Dec 6, 2018 3:50 AM

This would be a lot better if it was Okabe who dies. Ideally tortured to death slowly. He might learn some humility in his final moments.

Dec 25, 2018 3:29 AM

So that first D-mail that Okabe sent back in the radio building is the key event that (if changed) will drastically change the history, effectively moving them to the beta worldlines, breaking past the 1% Divergence.

Come to think of it, IF this show's concept of time travelling is NOT the multiverse theory (in other words, Different Worldlines) then all of this won't exactly happen, it's quite confusing to even think of other possibilities if this show's concept of time travelling if the concept is changed to either the fixed timeline theory or the dynamic timeline theory. But since the show itself has already introduced the different 'worldline' (different timeline) then it's the multiverse theory then.

Thinking about Okabe a mad scientist, becoming the founder of a worldwide resistance group make him seem cooler sonuvabitch! But thinking that SERN controls the world by 2036 and the world becomes a dystopia world is just depressing... Alright then! I'll keep an eye on CERN from now on! (yes the actual one) lolz

"Uhh, Hey Mistah. I am mad scientist, it's so cooooool... sonovabitch!"
That Engrish though XD Legendary Engrish scene right here!
All the things that are going on in this episode are so much calmer than the hellish time loop Okabe was in. I am happy to see all of them being able to spend their time together like this.

Mar 15, 1:04 PM
As soon as they started discussing suzuhas father, my heart stopped because I realised who it was and that they had met suzuha in two different forms :0
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls

Jun 28, 8:19 AM

KuriGohan and Kamehameha(lolwut?). Kurisu sure love Dragon Balls.

Kurisu and Okabe are enemies to each other and their both dead, what a bright future they had. By the way Okabe haven't told Kurisu that she was saved by Okabe's D-mail.

The mission to save Mayuri became more complex.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Sep 8, 2:09 AM

We can pretty much deduct who suzuha's father is from the information we have about him, is in akiba, worked on the timemachine, timemachine has similiar built to the phone-wave.....
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Sep 24, 8:30 AM

why am I literally the only one who hates this anime?!

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]