Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 30, 2013 2:03 PM

Jun 2012
It was sorta weird. It didn't explain anything and just got the the resolution of the Jami case. If I hadn't read the manga, I wouldn't have known what was going on.
Apr 22, 2014 9:00 PM

Jan 2014
I have a question about this episode.

I was under the impression that Rikuo swore an oath or something about not harming humans but, at the start of this episode, he used his special sake flames to burn those bad guys who were using shikigami to attack the woman. Those were humans, right?

So he's allowed to harm evil humans?
Apr 6, 2015 8:41 PM

Aug 2013
Oh I'll might have to cross check and read whatever stuff that's left out.
But it's still good.. look who's come into town hahahah.
Feb 6, 2016 11:07 AM

May 2014
I'm so surprised that no one brought up the hilariously out of place music they used when the "yokai hunters" showed up, that actually caught me off guard and I spent the rest of the episode trying to figure out what it reminded me of. :x

Oh well, MC's secret is finally out, kind of. A little. Maybe. I hope it stays that way, personally.

Aside from that we've got another character to add to the overwhelming stack of shitty siblings found in anime. Fingers crossed for further development for his sake.
Feb 27, 2016 3:08 AM
May 2012
I've just finished season 1 and upon watching season 2, I'm finding I'm lacking a proper transitioning phase... The second season has been ramped up with intensity, action, and story, and that's not a bad thing, in fact, it's making me anxious to watch the next episode, but to go from the childish family fun season one to this season, I feel as though I'm left in the dust. I wasn't clear on any time lapse, though my suspicions are that there isn't one, and yet, the character change is quite drastic in my opinion. I don't know... does anyone else feel this way?
Jul 23, 2023 6:36 AM

Nov 2010
I like Saori's outfit and Yuki-Onna's outfit in the ED. I would love to screw them both!
Why did Yura's bro suddenly visit the city? Also, he already failed as Onmyoji by not finishing off Aotabou.
Good action.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 15 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 16, 2011

13 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 9, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 3 Discussion

Nayrael - Jul 17, 2011

46 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 7, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 18, 2011

102 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:14 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 23 Discussion

lc94 - Dec 16, 2011

28 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 7:36 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2011

29 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 6:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.