Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 26, 2016 4:29 PM

Apr 2014
I prefer the previous OP and ED.

What exactly is Mephisto plotting? Had he suspected that there were spies among his students and sent Amaimon to attack Rin in order to draw them out? If Shura has agreed to train Rin and deferred reporting to the Vatican, doesn't this mean that she's vulnerable to being labeled as a conspirator with Mephisto? But at the same time, that's how she can keep an eye on him and he can't refuse lest he admit that he's against the Order. Wonder if this means that he'll attempt to get rid of her.

The flashbacks with Shirou are always great to see.
Jul 5, 2016 7:22 PM

May 2009
I like that we still get to see Shiro during flashbacks. Even though it's kind of bittersweet to see such an amazing character and knowing he is dead...but oh well. Shura seems interesting, and it seems that she had put up a goal for Rin now when she has taken away his sword. Now he has to train to get better and earn his sword back. I'm hoping to see some improvement in him now.
Even if the future is locked or erased I won't end this prayer because I want to convey my real feelings to you

Oct 17, 2016 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
Light and shadow, this anime that is not giving away the emotions that I imagined at the beginning. The first, thankfully, does not override the positive things seen today, but is dangerously dancing on thin ice. The only thing that consoles me is the OST, really good and very catchy; also mention the new opening and ending. really bad drawings, sometimes, too bad!
Oct 22, 2016 7:02 PM
Jun 2013
I didint get the milk comment.... The fight was fun and so was the flashback. I like how his pops was like "seriously!" when he found out he had broken ribs.
Nov 21, 2016 9:24 AM
Feb 2015
i hate cliche scenes like what happened with the girl and Rin...
Nov 29, 2016 6:26 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Rin finally finds his resolve. Shura still isn't interesting for me.
Dec 26, 2016 1:53 AM

Nov 2010
Episode 13 - Ch. 10-11 [beg]

Apparently, both the opening and ending songs have changed starting with this episode. WHELP. This is a great time to come back from a hiatus on this series because I don't remember either one of them. HAHAHA.

All I know is that the entire soundtrack is great. Completely freaked out when the ending song came on, though, because I used to listen to it on a loop all the time.
Ohhh... Do the brothers both like Shiemi? Hahaha. Ch. 9 debuts her in her school uniform and her legs are niceeee. I'm watching the dubbed version of the anime and, boy, are the voices pretty nice. HEY. I'M CAUGHT UP IN THE MANGA WITH THE ANIME. HAHA. Uhhh... So the masked student was Shura but who's the puppet kid? iono. Still don't know if Mephisto and Amaimon are evil. I mean, they are Satan's children, I think. I keep wondering how she kept her figure underneath that cloak. I guess Shura is going to be Rin's teacher and whenever he isn't holding the sword then the blue flames show up. That sucks. He doesn't change whenever he's in the dorm with Yukio. iono.

Man. I feel bad for Shura's boobs. That looks uncomfortable, man. AND THE OLD MAN IS SO COOLLLL. OOP. SHE JUST GUILTY CROWNED HERSELF. Pulling that sword out of her chest. Then stabs Rin, pulls the sword out, then starts laughing. Bruh. She cray. She's going to be keeping Rin's sword sort of like Takumi is letting Souma hold onto his mezzaluna until he wins it back.

Mephisto's desk ornaments are totally cute. UGHHH. SHIRO IS JUST SO COOOLLLL

The English dub has Luci Christian as young Rin and I wasn't paying attention so I totally thought that I was watching Peacemaker Kurogane for some reason. HAHAA. Was like, "TETSU?" Oh, wait. Now it doesn't sound like her. Maybe I got that wrong. HAHA. Uhh. We'll see.

Blacky is so cute. The music is so nice.

SHURA'S ONLY 18?! OMG. These teachers. HAHAHA. Yukio, I keep forgetting, is the younger brother. OHHHH. THIS ENDING MUSIC. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT.

HAHAHA. It's been such a long time since I've seen the last episode, obviously. Man. I feel like I'm getting so hyped.
Jan 8, 2017 6:59 PM

Jan 2013
Fairly good episode, a bit annoying though
Jan 12, 2017 12:37 AM

Mar 2012
Quite a slow episode. Ayyy the Wired Life ED :D
Feb 25, 2017 8:48 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm the new OP is really nice, I would say as good as the first one. I don't really like the new ED, it's definitely worse as the one before.

Loved that episode. A lot of things got explained. So Shura was Shiros diciple and Shiro asked her to care for Rin. She's really strong. Rin again had absolute no chance, but at least he showed his will to fight and that he loved his father. It's cool to see that he now had goals even if they're super high.

Mephisto didn't report anything about Rin to the vatican. I can see why he and Shiro did that.

Also good thing Shura took Rins sword. I hope we will see more about Shura train Rin. For now it's cool that she's a teacher of the cram school. Shimas face when he saw her was priceless haha :D

Oct 24, 2017 6:49 AM

Jun 2016
Oh, new OP. Nice. Lmfao.

That was an adorable episode with Rin and his father's past.

That Father's used to be familiar (I guess) is now one of their teachers.

I prefer the new ED more. The previous one was shit because it sounds so K-Pop-py. Lmfao.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 3, 2017 8:18 PM

Oct 2016
Well it's a nice episode.

Shiemi takes things too literally. It's so funny when she imagines about the milk. She's just the cutest thing. And from this episode seems like she would start wearing that uniform to school instead of her kimono. Not a bad change.

Rin is so cute but so stupid at the same time. He let his sword snatched twice already. It better makes him realize his stupidity. Looks like this episode will be Rin's stepping stone towards greatness.

That new woman's appearance really bothers me. Yeah, she is smoking hot and sexy, but her huge boobs and undersized bikini look so uncomfortable, they look like about to burst out anytime. Not to mention she will be the teacher in the cram school. I bet the boys would had a hard time concentrating.

Rin's hairclip is another realistic thing from this series. All anime characters should learn from him that bangs can obscure your vision.

Looking forward to Rin getting stronger.
Mar 18, 2018 1:47 AM

Sep 2013
The new OP and ED are SO much better than the originals!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 13, 2019 4:02 PM

Jun 2015
A lot of people seem to not of liked the previous opening and ending but I’ve liked all four so far
May 3, 2019 11:18 AM

Apr 2013
Was pretty obvious that she was just testing him and never intended to actually kill him. At least she's pretty laid back and it doesn't seem like she will get mad at him a lot, also provides some nice fanservice.
Nov 1, 2019 2:37 PM
Apr 2016
Feels like the girl is there only for fanservice, really, but hey! I don't mind it too much, this show isn't a very serious one either way.
Nov 20, 2019 3:15 PM

Feb 2019
Well, the new OP is a bit weaker than the old one, but the new ending song is amazing.

I laughed when Shiro said "I'll go to hospital and be taken care of by nurses with big boobs" xD

I'm also a bit confused. Is the principle (Mephisto) a good guy or is he trying to kill Rin?
Unusual_KmcNov 20, 2019 3:19 PM
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 17, 2020 1:05 AM

Jul 2008
Why did Shirou have to die so soon?

I liked the 1st OP and ED a lot better.
Sep 27, 2020 2:23 AM

Mar 2019
New opening, it's good, I like it tho I knew about it for a long time as with every opening, but damn the ending song is trash. And also Mephisto looks and sounds so fking badass, as expected from Levi's VA.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 7, 2021 4:33 AM

Jun 2020
I like OP2!! Also prefer ED2 to 2pm’s ED as it didn’t fit the anime. And this anime is great when it focuses on Rin’s development. Always good to see Fujimoto. I think he’s my favourite character even tho he’s not around any more :(

Also I laughed when Rin pinned his fringe up lololllll Bon’s gift is really useful eh hahahaha

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 25, 2021 8:53 PM

Jan 2020
New opening was quite cool. The first opening is just iconic but this was fine considering the massive shoes it had to fill.

Pretty average episode to me though and I didn't care much about the fight. Though, it's quite surprising seeing that he won't have his sword anymore but with context, it makes sense I guess.

Jan 12, 2023 11:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice new OP and ED, and Shura I kinda like her personality and determination I think it will be an unexpected good mix with Rin, and lol she's becoming the teacher, sure xD
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 31, 2011

191 by XILG »»
Apr 16, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 22, 2011

202 by XILG »»
Apr 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Zeando - May 1, 2011

239 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Apr 24, 2011

310 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 17, 2011

302 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.