Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2011 11:57 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Once again my speculation paid off, Ariadonne is Astral's daughter with Nina. The apparent youth of Ariadonne is explained by the trait that she might have inherited from Nina, as the the tribe of Shadow seem to age much more slowly than the tribe of Light. It is supported by the fact Wartoshika stating that although Astral is of the tribe of Light he aged slowly as well because of the ring he wore. Astral being Pollux's son was a surprise though. It's too bad Wartoshika had to bite the dust in the end. :(

Anyway I still think Mew is Astral's daughter with Maria and that was incest back there in episode 3. XP

Okay what's gonna happen in the new world now? Maybe it's the intermingling of the two tribes? Or the supposed children between them, the new forms? It would be asking for too much of a sequel but I quite liked this series even though the plot is simple and with good twist of it, no less. For a hentai to have a worthwhile plot with a good balance of comedy and action is very rare indeed.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 4, 2012 12:17 PM

Dec 2010
On of the best old school ero anime. :)

5/5
Oct 25, 2012 9:27 AM

Oct 2009
Who would have guessed that mysterious lines engraved on Words Worth Tablet... were already spoken at the very beginning of the first episode?
And it's a little bit dissapointing to see two enchantresses with only one spell for both, I was hoping for more variety
Nov 26, 2012 9:34 PM

Sep 2012
Great.Wanted more ep but nevertheless better than most of ecchi ero out there
Nov 27, 2012 12:17 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah, I actually really enjoyed this all around. It had a pretty decent plot, great sex scenes, good humor, etc. I kind of wish it had just a few more episodes as I felt the ending felt kind of abrupt and the h-scenes ran into the age old problem of sometimes being awkwardly placed. Such as this episodes scene with Sharon that was happening while the King of Darkness was fighting for his life.

Still, a solid 8/10. I doubt it gets much better than this and Akira complex.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 20, 2015 8:03 AM

Aug 2011
Seeing the Skeleton, Horse guy, I thought Zelda game.
Sorry for my bad English.
Mar 20, 2015 10:24 PM

Apr 2012
Ariadonne, I am your father! hahahaha
Oct 9, 2016 11:46 AM
Oct 2016
Excellent anime...one of a kind....worthy of a remake and sequels

Sharon is a really sexy character and her battle scene where Fabris defeats her and then undresses her on the battlefield is really hot...pity she is rescued just in time (does Astral has to get all the girls!?)....would have and still..love to see more of her character.

A good story makes the sex scenes even hotter and Words Worth stands out as a gem.
Apr 26, 2017 3:20 AM
Jul 2018
My favorite scene from this episode was when Astral met his three lovers again (I'm not sure what else to call those three girls). I'm disappointed that we didn't get to see Sir Stallion after the time-skip though. I wonder if he died.
Oct 28, 2021 9:01 AM
Apr 2020
The girls from 20 year time skip are children of Astral except for Rita
Miyu was daughter of Astral and Maria since Maria didn't marry anyone after 20 year
Ariadonne was daughter of Astral and Nina She's half Light and Dark tribe
Rita was daughter of Sabina and Dark Realms toturer from Gaiden She's half Light and Dark tribe
FushigimanOct 29, 2021 8:07 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Words Worth Episode 3 Discussion

tofei - Jul 8, 2011

3 by Fushigiman »»
Sep 23, 2022 10:53 AM

» Horse

SwimminglyDone - Mar 19, 2015

2 by Zethus_Thorne96 »»
Sep 2, 2018 12:50 AM

Poll: » Words Worth Episode 4 Discussion

tofei - Jul 8, 2011

3 by removed-user »»
Apr 26, 2017 3:18 AM

Poll: » Words Worth Episode 2 Discussion

tofei - Jul 8, 2011

1 by removed-user »»
Apr 26, 2017 3:16 AM

Poll: » Words Worth Episode 1 Discussion

tofei - Jul 8, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Apr 26, 2017 3:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.