Forums

700-Pound Woman Makes a Career Out of Eating -- a Lot

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Jan 22, 2013 3:10 AM

dankickyou said:

I say you might have died 150 yrs ago.
eldest, in the same post said:
as i said, if you put a man or a group of peolpe in the late 1800's they would adapt and survive, such is the nature of man

Industrial age started in the 18th century not 19th.

2013-150=?

baka

Edit: Also stop double posting

Jan 22, 2013 3:11 AM

eldest said:
this is precious, i actually have 3 different people trying to defend a 400+ pound women and the way she lives. completely ignoring that shes involved a 4 year old girl in the matter
only on MAL

this is precious, I actually have a retard saying a woman should be killed just because she doesnt live the way he wants too. Only on MAL

eldest said:
dankickyou said:

I say you might have died 150 yrs ago.
as i said, if you put a man or a group of peolpe in the late 1800's they would adapt and survive, such is the nature of man

Industrial age started in the 18th century not 19th.

2013-150=?

baka

Edit: Also stop double posting

Holy Shit you cant even get your math right. 18th century is 1700s not 1800s
baka

and youre mixing up my quotes. I said you might have died if you were born in 150 yrs ago. That is post industrial and unrelated to my earlier comment.
Modified by dankickyou, Jan 22, 2013 3:14 AM
The Art of Eight

Jan 22, 2013 3:14 AM

eldest said:

so ive gone from stating that these people should be killed to outright attempting murder, ok, your morals are getting in the way of your better judgement :)

I never said anything about attempting murder. Your standpoint is that these people should be killed, and justifying that is what you've been trying to this whole time.

My morals dictate that a good rule of thumb is not to kill people.

eldest said:
i actually have 3 different people trying to defend a 400+ pound women

Josh is right, this all must stem from some deep-rooted hatred of fat people.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network

Jan 22, 2013 3:14 AM

dan, please, have a look at the 150 years post you provided and what i said in the same post taking into consideration what you said, then giving a date in relation to what you posted.

just.

fuck, this is painful

Jan 22, 2013 3:15 AM

eldest said:
dan, please, have a look at the 150 years post you provided and what i said in the same post taking into consideration what you said, then giving a date in relation to what you posted.

just.

fuck, this is painful

Your posts is painful
The Art of Eight

Jan 22, 2013 3:17 AM

JennyEsquire said:
eldest said:

so ive gone from stating that these people should be killed to outright attempting murder, ok, your morals are getting in the way of your better judgement :)

I never said anything about attempting murder.
JennyEsquire said:
Is this the kind of logic you employ when trying to justify the murder of another person? You're an idiot
Your standpoint is that these people should be killed read clearly what i wrote, i said anyone like this in particular, i.e 400+ pounds for the sake of being fat, and justifying that is what you've been trying to this whole time.

i never said i agreed with killing people in general, dont try to take what i sid out of context

Jan 22, 2013 3:18 AM

eldest said:
JennyEsquire said:
eldest said:

I never said anything about attempting murder.
JennyEsquire said:
Is this the kind of logic you employ when trying to justify the murder of another person? You're an idiot
Your standpoint is that these people should be killed read clearly what i wrote, i said anyone like this in particular, i.e 400+ pounds for the sake of being fat, and justifying that is what you've been trying to this whole time.

i never said i agreed with killing people in general, dont try to take what i sid out of context

You were saying...

eldest said:
instead of eating all this shit she should do the world and her daughter a favor and eat a fucking bullet.

fucking disgusting, people like this should be forcibly removed from society and killed on the spot.
The Art of Eight

Jan 22, 2013 3:19 AM

dankickyou said:

Your posts is painful

okay, go sit in a corner while the big boys talk, look closely while you wait

eldest said:
dankickyou said:

Eh no. Nice strawman. you mentioned that she might have died if she was born 50 yrs ago. I say you might have died 150 yrs ago. And the result is the same, just because you cant survive in another time doesn't mean you have to die now.

1 learn the definition of strawman and stop using it as a buzzword when you dont agree with a post
2 i never mentioned that if she was born 50 years ago she would die, she wasnt born at 400 pounds or destined to be that way, i said if she, in her current state existed 50 years ago, she would just die, read it again.

very simple maths, youre confusing completely different posts and scenarios and trying to merge it into 1. youre wrong

Jan 22, 2013 3:21 AM

eldest said:
read clearly what i wrote, i said anyone like this in particular, i.e 400+ pounds for the sake of being fat

By these people I meant people you don't think contribute enough to society

eldest said:
i never said i agreed with killing people in general

You said my morals got in the way of my better judgement, I said that my morals dictate that you generally shouldn't kill people, and that includes people like this woman.

Jan 22, 2013 3:22 AM

dankickyou said:
eldest said:

eldest said:
instead of eating all this shit she should do the world and her daughter a favor and eat a fucking bullet.

fucking disgusting, people like this should be forcibly removed from society and killed on the spot.
you were saying

facepalm.jpg

JennyEsquire said:
eldest said:
read clearly what i wrote, i said anyone like this in particular, i.e 400+ pounds for the sake of being fat

By these people I meant people you don't think contribute enough to society
the only person i directly stated that doesnt deserve to live is this women. its clear why. if you need any further explaining, youre delusional, lets not forget that she dragged her own daughter into it.
eldest said:
i never said i agreed with killing people in general

You said my morals got in the way of my better judgement, I said that my morals dictate that you generally shouldn't kill people, and that includes people like this woman.

she is a leech to society and is not needed.

Jan 22, 2013 3:24 AM

eldest said:
dankickyou said:
eldest said:

eldest said:

you were saying

facepalm.jpg

Its there clear as day you said"people like this should be forcibly removed from society and killed on the spot." Stop backpedaling.
The Art of Eight

Jan 22, 2013 3:26 AM

dankickyou said:

facepalm.jpg

Its there clear as day you said"people like this should be forcibly removed from society and killed on the spot." Stop backpedaling.

are you dense?
i highlighted that and you posted 'you were saying' in response to me telling jenny not to take what i said out of context in claiming i think people dont deserve to live, it was only 1 person i claimed that for, not many as she implied, which i retorted.

you just keep making a fool of yourself, these other 2 are posting logical arguments, youre just embarrassing yourself

Jan 22, 2013 3:27 AM

eldest said:

are you dense?
i highlighted that and you posted 'you were saying' in response to me telling jenny not to take what i said out of context in claiming i think people dont deserve to live, it was only 1 person i claimed that for, not many as she implied, which i retorted.

you just keep making a fool of yourself, these other 2 are posting logical arguments, youre just embarrassing yourself

LOL insults are the first sign someone is losing his argument.
The Art of Eight

Jan 22, 2013 3:29 AM

dankickyou said:

dankickyou 2 pages back said:
Good thing no one is going to take you seriously except a couple of bored posters on a forum while you angrily wish death upon a woman you dont even know. While this lady continues to make 100000 USD a year.

ruh roh raggy

Jan 22, 2013 3:31 AM

eldest said:
not many as she implied

She earns her own money and pays her taxes, if by your criteria she does not contribute enough to society then yes in your mind there would be a lot of people deserving of a bullet.

Also, learn to use BBCode properly. It's not that hard

Jan 22, 2013 3:31 AM

eldest said:
dankickyou said:

dankickyou 2 pages back said:
Good thing no one is going to take you seriously except a couple of bored posters on a forum while you angrily wish death upon a woman you dont even know. While this lady continues to make 100000 USD a year.

ruh roh raggy

LOL no swear words, no name calling. Thats not an insult. I'm just telling the truth. Pulling at straws brah.
The Art of Eight

Jan 22, 2013 3:34 AM

dankickyou said:

LOL no swear words, no name calling. Thats not an insult. I'm just telling the truth. Pulling at straws brah.

i think youd better read the post you quoted then son.

ruh
roh
raggy

Jan 22, 2013 3:36 AM

JennyEsquire said:

Also, learn to use BBCode properly. It's not that hard

irrelevant, now youre just looking for reasons to avoid the topic, i havent misquoted anyone, at worst ive just left the quote box nameless. get over it, responding to 3 different people simultaneously makes posts and quotes get tedious

Jan 22, 2013 3:37 AM

eldest said:

dankickyou said:

Where's the insult? If you could highlight it for us, please

Jan 22, 2013 3:39 AM

JennyEsquire said:
eldest said:

dankickyou said:

vice versa

deliberately incorrect bb code just to piss you off said:

are you dense?

Jan 22, 2013 3:39 AM

eldest said:
irrelevant, now youre just looking for reasons to avoid the topic, i havent misquoted anyone, at worst ive just left the quote box nameless. get over it, responding to 3 different people simultaneously makes posts and quotes get tedious

No I'm not, and yes you have. The last one is no biggie since it wasn't intentional, but I've stayed on topic this whole time. That last statement was just at the end of my post which otherwise was on topic

Jan 22, 2013 3:41 AM

JennyEsquire said:

No I'm not, and yes you have. The last one is no biggie since it wasn't intentional, but I've stayed on topic this whole time. That last statement was just at the end of my post which otherwise was on topic

alldemexamples.png

Jan 22, 2013 3:43 AM

honestly, what my original viewpoint boiled down to was this women doesnt deserve to live due to being an utter leech on society, i showed clearly why now this has just devolved into misquoted off topic blabber. why do you think otherwise? simply because shes human? so are the gravest serial killers, so were the nazis, if you think otherwise of them youre a hypocrite

Jan 22, 2013 3:45 AM

eldest said:
JennyEsquire said:
eldest said:

dankickyou said:

vice versa

]

How do I hold all these straws!?

EDIT: Last warning stop double posting or I'm reporting to a mod..
Modified by dankickyou, Jan 22, 2013 3:49 AM
The Art of Eight

Jan 22, 2013 3:46 AM

dankickyou said:
eldest said:
JennyEsquire said:
eldest said:

dankickyou said:

vice versa

]

How do I hold all these straws!?

seriously.jpg?

how do i take you seriously?
oh wait.
i dont.
carry on

Jan 22, 2013 3:47 AM

@Eldest

He's right though, nobody is going to take you seriously with that attitude, and no poster here has so far. Unlike his remarks yours were ad hominem insults. I wouldn't be upset if some retarded social darwinist like you came at me though

Jan 22, 2013 3:48 AM

JennyEsquire said:
@Eldest

He's right though, nobody is going to take you seriously with that attitude, and no poster here has so far. Unlike his remarks yours were ad hominem insults. I wouldn't be upset if some retarded social darwinist like you came at me though

in that case you must be losing that argument judging by the 'insults' in that post, or are you a selective hypocrite about things like that too?

all dese contradictions, atleast postjosh corrected himself when he misinterpreted what i said

i feel bad now, so before i go watch me some anime i think its safe to conclude
that apparantly

eldest is a monster, who wishes death upon all fat people, and looking at society from a survival of the fittest perspective is 'wrong

and jenny is a landwhale sympathizer.

cheery o'
Modified by eldest, Jan 22, 2013 3:51 AM

Jan 22, 2013 3:50 AM

eldest said:
what my original viewpoint boiled down to was this women doesnt deserve to live due to being an utter leech on society

Who is she leeching off exactly? The only people giving her money are those who visit her site. Why are you so upset by her existence?
eldest said:
in that case you must be losing that argument judging by the 'insults' in that post, or are you a selective hypocrite about things like that too?

No I'm not, I've always been fine with insulting people over the internet.

Jan 22, 2013 3:52 AM

JennyEsquire said:

Who is she leeching off exactly? The only people giving her money are those who visit her site. Why are you so upset by her existence?

uhh.

okay, im going to go now.
you just answered your own question

Jan 22, 2013 3:54 AM

eldest said:
JennyEsquire said:

uhh.

The Art of Eight

Jan 22, 2013 3:57 AM

eldest said:

uhh.

you just answered your own question

You said: ''She's a leech on society''

I said that the people who make sure she can stay in business are those who are presumably entertained by her shenanigans.

Like I said, she makes her own money and pays her taxes, who exactly is she leeching off of? I don't even think you know the meaning of that word

Jan 22, 2013 5:30 AM

No idea why they decided to give her money for eating, the money would be better used for food supplies for African children

I wouldnt eat that much and end up as a fat fuck even if i will get paid for it, its just retarded

Jan 22, 2013 7:21 AM

This thread is still alive? Ok who resurrected it? Who's the Frankstein doc.

JennyEsquire said:
eldest said:
they should just kill the people who try popularize themselves online like this dumb fat sack of shit

I hope you're joking. I don't want to have to defend this sort of behaviour but at least she's found fortune doing something she loves, and she's also entertaining people. That's a whole lot better than sitting on some internet forum and complain about people presumably more successful than you.

Ah! yeas as always success in measured by the digits on your bank account. The misery and reality of society.

Jan 22, 2013 7:36 AM

Monad said:
JennyEsquire said:
I hope you're joking. I don't want to have to defend this sort of behaviour but at least she's found fortune doing something she loves, and she's also entertaining people. That's a whole lot better than sitting on some internet forum and complain about people presumably more successful than you.

Ah! yeas as always success in measured by the digits on your bank account. The misery and reality of society.

You do have a point, it depends what you measure success in. Still though, it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

Off topic
By the way, you abandoned our discussion in the thread about someone pissing on a dead terrorist, what happened? Did you get scared?

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]