Forum Settings
Forums

700-Pound Woman Makes a Career Out of Eating -- a Lot

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Post New Reply
Jan 11, 2013 10:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3648
She claims that she has 7,000 paying fans, and makes nearly $100,000 annually from the site,


That's earning more than a person who went through 4 years of engineering bullshit.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
 
Jan 12, 2013 12:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 164
BloodRequiem said:
She claims that she has 7,000 paying fans, and makes nearly $100,000 annually from the site,


That's earning more than a person who went through 4 years of engineering bullshit.


Something's fishy and I don't mean the smell on her fingers (that was a terrible joke I know).
Our space is unlimited.
My download speed is not. :(
 
Jan 12, 2013 12:11 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 7021
That's very unhealthy...and unattractive.
 
Jan 12, 2013 12:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1082
Things like this make my own issues seem utterly trivial in comparison. In general, I've never understood how people just let themselves become overweight or obese to begin with.
Salmon is delicious.
 
Jan 13, 2013 7:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2435
femalegoblin said:
Very, very, VERY DISTURBING


Seriously, why the fuck do we as a society let people become this disgusting?

No being fat is not okay, all those fatasses saying it is need to STFU.

Neither is being anorexic. Just eat normally and live relatively healthy. Is that really so difficult? We don't need to all look like supermodels but you can at least take care of yourself somewhat.
 
Jan 20, 2013 8:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 756
if i had a job like that...i be the happiest guy in the world....like seriously...WHO DOESNT LIKE FOOD
Hate Keeps me warm
 
Jan 21, 2013 11:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 4082
who would pay to see a fat person eat food
RRRRRRRRRR
 
Jan 21, 2013 11:26 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
r1322 said:
who would pay to see a fat person eat food


Some people have really bizarre sexual fetishes.
 
Jan 21, 2013 11:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
instead of eating all this shit she should do the world and her daughter a favor and eat a fucking bullet.

fucking disgusting, people like this should be forcibly removed from society and killed on the spot.
 
Jan 21, 2013 11:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4966
eldest said:
instead of eating all this shit she should do the world and her daughter a favor and eat a fucking bullet.

fucking disgusting, people like this should be forcibly removed from society and killed on the spot.

Heil Hitler!
The Art of Eight
 
Jan 21, 2013 11:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
dankickyou said:
eldest said:
instead of eating all this shit she should do the world and her daughter a favor and eat a fucking bullet.

fucking disgusting, people like this should be forcibly removed from society and killed on the spot.

Heil Hitler!


just her, and only her. since i dont think there are many other people like her that are that willingly retarded
 
Jan 22, 2013 12:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4713
She supposedly already makes 100k a year. She doesn't need to try and get even fatter
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
 
Jan 22, 2013 12:02 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
dankickyou said:
eldest said:
instead of eating all this shit she should do the world and her daughter a favor and eat a fucking bullet.

fucking disgusting, people like this should be forcibly removed from society and killed on the spot.

Heil Hitler!


The Reich will arise again soon my Brüder.
Modified by removed-user, Jan 22, 2013 12:08 AM
 
Jan 22, 2013 12:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2664
Is she calling that her career? She's not even going to be alive in 5 years at that rate, I bet.

 
Jan 22, 2013 12:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
JennyEsquire said:
She supposedly already makes 100k a year. She doesn't need to try and get even fatter


guess you could say, shes greedy,

oh wait, she really is, and shes a total fat fuck because of it
 
Jan 22, 2013 12:23 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
You know, we should really create a world wide dictatorship with cameras in every room and in every field to insure that no eats enough food to get fat.
 
Jan 22, 2013 12:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
Neane1993 said:
You know, we should really create a world wide dictatorship with cameras in every room and in every field to insure that no eats enough food to get fat.


they should just kill the people who try popularize themselves online like this dumb fat sack of shit, i know she'll die (is she even still alive?) soon enough due to a huge number of diseases shes more than likely got from being such a fat pig.

or anyone that voluntarily does this to themselves and shows themselves in public.
there is literally 0 reason to have people like this exist to be a literal drain to society.
 
Jan 22, 2013 12:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4713
eldest said:
they should just kill the people who try popularize themselves online like this dumb fat sack of shit

I hope you're joking. I don't want to have to defend this sort of behaviour but at least she's found fortune doing something she loves, and she's also entertaining people. That's a whole lot better than sitting on some internet forum and complain about people presumably more successful than you.
eldest said:
there is literally 0 reason to have people like this exist to be a literal drain to society.

That's typical nazi-type bullshit to say that anyone not contributing to society may as well not even exist.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
 
Jan 22, 2013 12:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4966
eldest said:
Neane1993 said:
You know, we should really create a world wide dictatorship with cameras in every room and in every field to insure that no eats enough food to get fat.


they should just kill the people who try popularize themselves online like this dumb fat sack of shit, i know she'll die (is she even still alive?) soon enough due to a huge number of diseases shes more than likely got from being such a fat pig.

or anyone that voluntarily does this to themselves and shows themselves in public.
there is literally 0 reason to have people like this exist to be a literal drain to society.


The nazis liked to kill undesirables of society too.
The Art of Eight
 
Jan 22, 2013 12:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
dankickyou said:
eldest said:
Neane1993 said:
You know, we should really create a world wide dictatorship with cameras in every room and in every field to insure that no eats enough food to get fat.


they should just kill the people who try popularize themselves online like this dumb fat sack of shit, i know she'll die (is she even still alive?) soon enough due to a huge number of diseases shes more than likely got from being such a fat pig.

or anyone that voluntarily does this to themselves and shows themselves in public.
there is literally 0 reason to have people like this exist to be a literal drain to society.


The nazis liked to kill undesirables of society too.


the nazis killed 'undesirables' due to race and thinking one race was superior to others.

these people on the other hand are simply 300+ kg fat pieces of shit that cannot do anything to contribute to society even if they wanted too because theyre carring nearly half a tonne of extra weight.

its not due to thinking one type of person is superior to another, these people are simply fat useless pieces of shit when compared to anyone

what the nazis did was a war and humanitarian crime due to their beleifs of superiority and how they beleived other races were inferior. that was their misguided opinion
this women, is objectively a fat useless drain on society, how she even has custody of a child is beyond me.
Modified by eldest, Jan 22, 2013 1:09 AM
 
Jan 22, 2013 1:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
JennyEsquire said:

I hope you're joking. I don't want to have to defend this sort of behaviour but at least she's found fortune doing something she loves, and she's also entertaining people. That's a whole lot better than sitting on some internet forum and complain about people presumably more successful than you.

sorry pal, i contribute to society, i have a job, and i dont leach off peoples morbid curiosity to help feed my fat ass even more, how the fuck can you defend shit like this?
unbeleivable,
think about it for a second, youre trying to defend a human that thought it was a good idea to try and gain literally over half a ton of weight simply to call themselves that fattest piece of shit out, and they involve their 4 year old kid in it. whilst attempting to monetize themselves whle doing so?
get out


jennyesquire said:
eldest said:
there is literally 0 reason to have people like this exist to be a literal drain to society.

That's typical nazi-type bullshit to say that anyone not contributing to society may as well not even exist.


list any type of person that contributes less to society than this fat pig?
Modified by eldest, Jan 22, 2013 1:07 AM
 
Jan 22, 2013 1:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4966
eldest said:
JennyEsquire said:

I hope you're joking. I don't want to have to defend this sort of behaviour but at least she's found fortune doing something she loves, and she's also entertaining people. That's a whole lot better than sitting on some internet forum and complain about people presumably more successful than you.

sorry pal, i contribute to society, i have a job, and i dont leach off peoples morbid curiosity to help feed my fat ass even more, how the fuck can you defend shit like this?
unbeleivable,
think about it for a second, youre trying to defend a human that thought it was a good idea to try and gain literally over half a ton of weight simply to call themselves that fattest piece of shit out, and they involve their 4 year old kid in it. whilst attempting to monetize themselves whle doing so?
get out


eldest said:
there is literally 0 reason to have people like this exist to be a literal drain to society.

That's typical nazi-type bullshit to say that anyone not contributing to society may as well not even exist.


list any type of person that contributes less to society than this fat pig?


She does contribute to society. Paying for all that food. Providing entertainment for her thousands of fans. + pays her taxes. Sounds like she is contributing no less than anyone else.

Also terrorists, criminals, con men, Drug cartels, etc all contribute way less. In fact its negative.
The Art of Eight
 
Jan 22, 2013 1:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
dankickyou said:


She does contribute to society. Paying for all that food. Providing entertainment for her thousands of fans. + pays her taxes. Sounds like she is contributing no less than anyone else.

Also terrorists, criminals, con men, Drug cartels, etc all contribute way less. In fact its negative.



looking at it that way
criminals give meaning to police agencies and employ thousands of people, and depending on what they do, if they for instance burn down a house, gives jobs to firemen and builders
terrorists give meaning to militaries, and wars, wars are the single biggest increase for technology on the planet, the inventions that come out of wars benefit the world greatly once it over (for instance, the direct injection engine was a direct product of war)
con men give meaning to people who develop methods and ways of avoiding such people
drug cartels wheter legally or illegally contribute greatly to the local economy of an area in which it is based, they have to employ people too, be it illegal or not.

she doesnt pay for her food, her fucked in the head 'fans' do, presumably money from their own jobs which they helped within society to earn
how you could be 'entertained' by this is also beyond me
and what taxes does she have to pay? do her donations get taxed?

she has no real job that actually helps anyone, nor could she ever get one since shes now nearly half a ton in weight, and when she finally starts to kick the bucket the doctors assigned to keep her comatose fat corpse alive will be wasted on someone else who potentially could have used the help instead
 
Jan 22, 2013 1:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4966
eldest said:

looking at it that way
criminals give meaning to police agencies and employ thousands of people, and depending on what they do, if they for instance burn down a house, gives jobs to firemen and builders
terrorists give meaning to militaries, and wars, wars are the single biggest increase for technology on the planet, the inventions that come out of wars benefit the world greatly once it over (for instance, the direct injection engine was a direct product of war)
con men give meaning to people who develop methods and ways of avoiding such people
drug cartels wheter legally or illegally contribute greatly to the local economy of an area in which it is based, they have to employ people too, be it illegal or not.


Strawman

eldest said:

she doesnt pay for her food, her fucked in the head 'fans' do, presumably money from their own jobs which they helped within society to earn
how you could be 'entertained' by this is also beyond me
and what taxes does she have to pay? do her donations get taxed?


Yes she does. Its no different than anyone else that gets payed to entertain regardless of how..awkward the entertainment is.

eldest said:

she has no real job that actually helps anyone, nor could she ever get one since shes now nearly half a ton in weight, and when she finally starts to kick the bucket the doctors assigned to keep her comatose fat corpse alive will be wasted on someone else who potentially could have used the help instead

Most jobs in the world never directly help anyone they are just cogs in a machine. Plus she doesn't need one when she is making 100k a year. Its no different than someone who gets revenues from running websites. Everyone eventually gets a medical bill when they start dying. She is American right? That means she pays for her medical bills. No biggie. Its unhealthy but so is smoking you dont see people asking for smokers to be killed. Nothing here shows that she deserves to be killed or that you have the right to cry her life as forfeit.
The Art of Eight
 
Jan 22, 2013 1:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17430
What's the difference between her job and regular modeling? Both imply you get paid to stand around while people admire your body.

I'm not defending the mistreatment of her daughter, by the way.
Modified by Josh, Jan 22, 2013 1:36 AM
LoneWolf said:
@Josh - Makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
 
Jan 22, 2013 1:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
Post-Josh said:
What's the difference between her job and regular modeling? Both imply you get paid to stand around while people admire your body.


regular modeling is as the name implies, they model clothes, which designers create, to be sold.

them being easy on the eyes is an added bonus.

Most jobs in the world never directly help anyone they are just cogs in a machine maybe so, but she doesnt even qualify as a cog since she doesnt do anything to physically help anyone in society
Plus she doesn't need one when she is making 100k a year. Its no different than someone who gets revenues from running websites.someone had a job in creating the website, and it offered a legitimate purpose/service (i dont care how twisted your fetishes are, watching someone like that eat cake isnt a service, its stupid) Everyone eventually gets a medical bill when they start dying i never said anything about a medical bill, i said that doctors will be wasted on her when people who actually contribute to society could have used it instead. She is American right? That means she pays for her medical bills. No biggie medical bills or taxes? make up your mind, and again, she did nothing to earn it, unimaginably stupid people gave her money to watch morbidly sick shit. she was always planning to become a fat fuck regardless, her added revenue is a bonus, not an earnt wage. Its unhealthy but so is smoking you dont see people asking for smokers to be killed smokers, while i dont agree with doing so, are a multi trillion dollar industry, they contribute to MILLIONS of jobs a year, and they kill themselves by doing so anyway, win win. Nothing here shows that she deserves to be killed or that you have the right to cry her life as forfeit.the part where she ate that much for the sake of it to call herself 'fattest fuck out' AND got her 4 year old daughter involved demonstrates that nicely
Modified by eldest, Jan 22, 2013 1:48 AM
 
Jan 22, 2013 1:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4713
eldest said:
list any type of person that contributes less to society than this fat pig?

People in a persistent vegetative state and people in a coma. Do you think we should get rid of these people too? I mean they don't contribute anything to society, they're just draining our resources.

Also, the Nazis got rid of handicapped people too, wether they were German or otherwise, because they were believed to be a burden on everyone else. Get a grip
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
 
Jan 22, 2013 2:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17430
eldest said:
Post-Josh said:
What's the difference between her job and regular modeling? Both imply you get paid to stand around while people admire your body.
regular modeling is as the name implies, they model clothes, which designers create, to be sold.
They are still getting paid to stand around and be admired. They only distinction you made is that one works for a corporation, while the other works for themselves. If anything, most people would consider working for yourself to be a more noble cause.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh - Makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
 
Jan 22, 2013 2:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
JennyEsquire said:
eldest said:
list any type of person that contributes less to society than this fat pig?

People in a persistent vegetative state and people in a coma. Do you think we should get rid of these people too? I mean they don't contribute anything to society, they're just draining our resources.

before humans became such a species to consider it immoral, it was just an unavoidable part of life
thats not of their own accord, and after it happens for an extended period of time and its beyond a shadow of a doubt that they will ever wake up, there is really no reason keeping them alive, nor do they have a choice whatsoever in the matter it could almost be considered cruelty.

this hambeast chose to do this to herself.
Also, the Nazis got rid of handicapped people too, wether they were German or otherwise, because they were believed to be a burden on everyone else. Get a grip


i dont agree with what the nazis did, but the logic is sound.
when will you realise youre defending a half tonne landwhale?

Post-Josh said:
eldest said:
Post-Josh said:
What's the difference between her job and regular modeling? Both imply you get paid to stand around while people admire your body.
regular modeling is as the name implies, they model clothes, which designers create, to be sold.
They are still getting paid to stand around and be admired. They only distinction you made is that one works for a corporation, while the other works for themselves. If anything, most people would consider working for yourself to be a more noble cause.


nobility wasn't what we were discussing. and the real models are helping promote x from y company, which people are employed to make. therefore contributing to society.

being 400ish pounds and doing sqats/eating pie for an internet audience is not noble. nor does it contribute to society whatsoever, you could go on about other people that do similar things (youtube vloggers, camwhores whatever, they are all able bodied people who haves lives outside of that and either have the ability or already contribute to society in some other way, this women does not
Modified by eldest, Jan 22, 2013 2:18 AM
 
Jan 22, 2013 2:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4966
eldest said:


i dont agree with what the nazis did, but the logic is sound.


This is all that needs to be said really to see that people shouldn't take you seriously.
The Art of Eight
 
Jan 22, 2013 2:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
dankickyou said:
eldest said:


i dont agree with what the nazis did, but the logic is sound.


This is all that needs to be said really to see that people shouldn't take you seriously.


x doesnt contribute to y, therefore is not needed.
the theory of evolution and survival of the fittest are both based upon this
the logic is sound, stop trying to avoid the topic at hand.

like i said, what they nazis ended up doing is another matter entirely, dont bring up irrelevant discussion to the topic at hand
and stop trying to imply that agreeing with the logic of the nazis in that quote means i agree with what they actually did
Modified by eldest, Jan 22, 2013 2:24 AM
 
Jan 22, 2013 2:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4713
eldest said:

x doesnt contribute to society, therefore is not needed.
the logic is sound, stop trying to avoid the topic at hand.

X is still a human being. You're an awful person
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
 
Jan 22, 2013 2:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
JennyEsquire said:
eldest said:

x doesnt contribute to society, therefore is not needed.
the logic is sound, stop trying to avoid the topic at hand.

X is still a human being. You're an awful person


daww.
its a rule of nature, im sorry your morals skew your perspective, life in itself doesnt have biases or morals, its just the way reality is if its not strong enough to survive, not able to help its society continue it is not needed, just look at the animal kingdom, a fat rabbit becomes prey, a termite unable to help build a colony dies. and as i said, had someone decided to do this to themselves before humans became advanced enough to have machines and shit that could keep fat asses like this alive once they inevitably collapse due to their own self induced stupidity, they would simply die whether they or you liked it or not. there are no morals in nature as a system
 
Jan 22, 2013 2:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4966
eldest said:
dankickyou said:
eldest said:


i dont agree with what the nazis did, but the logic is sound.


This is all that needs to be said really to see that people shouldn't take you seriously.


x doesnt contribute to y, therefore is not needed.
the theory of evolution and survival of the fittest are both based upon this
the logic is sound, stop trying to avoid the topic at hand.

like i said, what they nazis ended up doing is another matter entirely, dont bring up irrelevant discussion to the topic at hand
and stop trying to imply that agreeing with the logic of the nazis in that quote means i agree with what they did

Stop trying to sound like you know anything about survival of the fittest. Most modern humans have never experienced it before. Humans have transcended this with technology. Put a modern human in a pre-industrial society and he will likely die. Quickly.
The Art of Eight
 
Jan 22, 2013 2:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
dankickyou said:
eldest said:
dankickyou said:
eldest said:


i dont agree with what the nazis did, but the logic is sound.


This is all that needs to be said really to see that people shouldn't take you seriously.


x doesnt contribute to y, therefore is not needed.
the theory of evolution and survival of the fittest are both based upon this
the logic is sound, stop trying to avoid the topic at hand.

like i said, what they nazis ended up doing is another matter entirely, dont bring up irrelevant discussion to the topic at hand
and stop trying to imply that agreeing with the logic of the nazis in that quote means i agree with what they did

Stop trying to sound like you know anything about survival of the fittest. Most modern humans have never experienced it before. Humans have transcended this with technology. Put a modern human in a pre-industrial society and he will likely die. Quickly.


you experienced it by being born son, the sperm that impregnated your mothers egg was the most efficient to do so and that is why you exist today
a normal able bodied human or humans will adapt, that is humanities trump card and that is why we are the dominate species on earth.

what you said holds 100% true for the landbeast at hand though
get over it
 
Jan 22, 2013 2:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4966
eldest said:


a normal able bodied human or humans will adapt, that it humanities trump card and that is why we are the dominate species on earth.

get over it


LOL no. He wouldn't. I'm sure you think you can but its unlikely.
The Art of Eight
 
Jan 22, 2013 2:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4713
ELDEST said:
there are no morals in nature as a system

I never argued anything else. It's irrelevant wether they would've survived 200 years ago.

Wanting people dead because you don't think they ''contribute to society'' is something completely different.

I can't believe I wasted my 1000th post on this
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
 
Jan 22, 2013 2:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
JennyEsquire said:
ELDEST said:
there are no morals in nature as a system

I never argued anything else. It's irrelevant wether they would've survived 200 years ago.

Wanting people dead because you don't think they ''contribute to society'' is something completely different.

I can't believe I wasted my 1000th post on this


my logic mirrors that of nature before human technological advancement, had this abomination existed say 50 years ago, they would simply die. end of story.

and shows who im arguing with, someone more concerned about their 1000th post on a anime forum trying to justify the continued existence of a human being that deliberately allowed themselves to weigh as much as a small motorbike.
dankickyou said:

a normal able bodied human or humans will adapt, that it humanities trump card and that is why we are the dominate species on earth.
get over it

LOL no. He wouldn't. I'm sure you think you can but its unlikely.


you seem indecisive?
definite no or unlikely?
humans adapt, thats what our species is made of, we adapted to this planet and now we are the dominate species, mankind will never lose the ability to adapt, im sure if you chucked a group of people into a pre industrial age scenario, they would adapt, survive and conquer, i never said it would be easy, but thats mans nature.

infact, im pretty sure there was a tv show about this exact scenario on foxtel some time back
 
Jan 22, 2013 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4966
eldest said:
JennyEsquire said:
ELDEST said:
there are no morals in nature as a system

I never argued anything else. It's irrelevant wether they would've survived 200 years ago.

Wanting people dead because you don't think they ''contribute to society'' is something completely different.

I can't believe I wasted my 1000th post on this


my logic mirrors that of nature before human technological advancement, had this abomination existed say 50 years ago, they would simply die. end of story.

and shows who im arguing with, someone more concerned about their 1000th post on a anime forum trying to justify the continued existence of a human being that deliberately allowed themselves to weigh as much as a small motorbike.
dankickyou said:

a normal able bodied human or humans will adapt, that it humanities trump card and that is why we are the dominate species on earth.
get over it

LOL no. He wouldn't. I'm sure you think you can but its unlikely.


you seem indecisive?
definite no or unlikely?
humans adapt, thats what our species is made of, we adapted to this planet and now we are the dominate species, mankind will never lose the ability to adapt, im sure if you chucked a group of people into a pre industrial age scenario, they would adapt, survive and conquer, i never said it would be easy, but thats mans nature.

infact, im pretty sure there was a tv show about this exact scenario on foxtel some time back


They is a good chance you would have died of diseases as a baby if you were born a 150 years ago? Doesn't mean we should kill you know.
Good thing no one is going to take you seriously except a couple of bored posters on a forum while you angrily wish death upon a woman you dont even know. While this lady continues to make 100000 USD a year.
Living the dream.jpg
The Art of Eight
 
Jan 22, 2013 2:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
dankickyou said:

They is a good chance you would have died of diseases as a baby if you were born a 150 years ago?
so are changing the paramaters again? i thought you said were taking a bunch of post industrial age people and puttting them in pre industrial age? now youre saying that ill die if i was born then. because everyone died when thy were born 150 years ago right?
Doesn't mean we should kill you know.
in the context of what you just said after you changed your initial argument that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever
Good thing no one is going to take you seriously except a couple of bored posters on a forum while you angrily wish death upon a woman you dont even know. While this lady continues to make 100000 USD a year.
speaking for a majority based off your opinion, ok :)
Living the dream.jpg
i can actually walk, on my own 2 legs, and im not 400+ pounds, living the dream.wmv

 
Jan 22, 2013 2:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17430
That you feel the need to restate her obesity in nearly every post is leaving me with the impression that you have an irrational hatred of overweight people, eldest. Perhaps there's nothing more to it than that.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh - Makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
 
Jan 22, 2013 2:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4713
eldest said:
my logic mirrors that of nature before human technological advancement, had this abomination existed say 50 years ago, they would simply die. end of story.


How is it relevant wether this person would've been able to make a living 50 years ago? Is this the kind of logic you employ when trying to justify the murder of another person? You're an idiot
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
 
Jan 22, 2013 3:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4966
eldest said:
dankickyou said:

They is a good chance you would have died of diseases as a baby if you were born a 150 years ago?
so are changing the paramaters again? i thought you said were taking a bunch of post industrial age people and puttting them in pre industrial age? now youre saying that ill die if i was born then. because everyone died when thy were born 150 years ago right?
Doesn't mean we should kill you know.
in the context of what you just said after you changed your initial argument that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever
Good thing no one is going to take you seriously except a couple of bored posters on a forum while you angrily wish death upon a woman you dont even know. While this lady continues to make 100000 USD a year.
speaking for a majority based off your opinion, ok :)
Living the dream.jpg
i can actually walk, on my own 2 legs, and im not 400+ pounds, living the dream.wmv


Eh no. Nice strawman. you mentioned that she might have died if she was born 50 yrs ago. I say you might have died 150 yrs ago. And the result is the same, just because you cant survive in another time doesn't mean you have to die now.
The Art of Eight
 
Jan 22, 2013 3:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
Post-Josh said:
That you feel the need to restate her obesity in nearly every post is leaving me with the impression that you have an irrational hatred of overweight people, eldest. Perhaps there's nothing more to it that than.

its an observation, making an objective statement based on observation in no way implies ones viewpoint towards a group of people. lift your game
JennyEsquire said:
eldest said:
my logic mirrors that of nature before human technological advancement, had this abomination existed say 50 years ago, they would simply die. end of story.


How is it relevant wether this person would've been able to make a living 50 years ago? Is this the kind of logic you employ when trying to justify the murder of another person? You're an idiot


so ive gone from stating that these people should be killed to outright attempting murder, ok, your morals are getting in the way of your better judgement :)
 
Jan 22, 2013 3:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
dankickyou said:

Eh no. Nice strawman. you mentioned that she might have died if she was born 50 yrs ago. I say you might have died 150 yrs ago. And the result is the same, just because you cant survive in another time doesn't mean you have to die now.


1 learn the definition of strawman and stop using it as a buzzword when you dont agree with a post
2 i never mentioned that if she was born 50 years ago she would die, she wasnt born at 400 pounds or destined to be that way, i said if she, in her current state existed 50 years ago, she would just die, read it again.

as i said, if you put a man or a group of peolpe in the late 1800's they would adapt and survive, such is the nature of man
 
Jan 22, 2013 3:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17430
eldest said:
Post-Josh said:
That you feel the need to restate her obesity in nearly every post is leaving me with the impression that you have an irrational hatred of overweight people, eldest. Perhaps there's nothing more to it that than.
its an observation, making an objective statement based on observation in no way implies ones viewpoint towards a group of people. lift your game
Ignoring your lulsy use of "objective", why do you have to make the same observation dozens of times? As I stated, it is this useless repetition that appears to be revealing your view of obese people.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh - Makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
 
Jan 22, 2013 3:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
this is precious, i actually have 3 different people trying to defend a 400+ pound women and the way she lives. completely ignoring that shes involved a 4 year old girl in the matter
only on MAL
 
Jan 22, 2013 3:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1336
Post-Josh said:
its an observation, making an objective statement based on observation in no way implies ones viewpoint towards a group of people. lift your game
Ignoring your lulsy use of "objective" so looking at the picture in the OP and reading the details isnt objective evidence that this women is obese? you moron, why do you have to make the same observation dozens of times? As I stated, it is this useless repetition that appears to be revealing your view of obese people.


youre taking what i say (mainly my different names for this obese tub'a lard) ignoring everyhting else (like you do in other threads) and claiming objective observations arent actually objective, but not stating any points as to why.
this is precious.
 
Jan 22, 2013 3:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4966
eldest said:
dankickyou said:

Eh no. Nice strawman. you mentioned that she might have died if she was born 50 yrs ago. I say you might have died 150 yrs ago. And the result is the same, just because you cant survive in another time doesn't mean you have to die now.


1 learn the definition of strawman and stop using it as a buzzword when you dont agree with a post
2 i never mentioned that if she was born 50 years ago she would die, she wasnt born at 400 pounds or destined to be that way, i said if she, in her current state existed 50 years ago, she would just die, read it again.

as i said, if you put a man or a group of peolpe in the late 1800's they would adapt and survive, such is the nature of man

Industrial age started in the 18th century not 19th.

Edit: Also stop double posting
The Art of Eight
 
Jan 22, 2013 3:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17430
No one is defending the way she lives, or the way she parents. We are simply defending her rights as a human being.

And sorry eldest, I misinterpreted what you were referring to as objective. I thought you meant your opinion of her was objective, not simply the fact that she is overweight. Obviously we can agree that facts are objective, lol.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh - Makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
 
Top
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »