Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Mayo Chiki! Episode 1 Discussion

Jul 8, 2011 9:50 AM

Hell yeah it sounds different. Got a good WTF moment out of it too.
Anyway, this anime has some serious promise, just...

Dat Censor.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SakataKintoki&sclick=1]

Jul 8, 2011 9:58 AM

It was a good first episode! But Tbh im not sure if i like kanade´s sadistic personality, it´s getting old in my point
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?

Jul 8, 2011 10:04 AM

taj69 said:
Lol as much of cliche as this anime is, the response from people is even more cliche. It does what it does. As long as Mcdonald's makes money, its going to continue to make fast food.

When will people learn that if you dont like greasy dont go to mcdonalds, but it doesnt make it immoral or terrible. Its good at what it does. Just like this anime.

thank you, for putting into words what i could not... best comment in the whole tread.

Jul 8, 2011 10:09 AM

reverse traps are always fun. character designs are nice. the Ojousama I'm not fond of so far... kinda creepy. so ... she dresses up like a dude, still looks rather girlish (okay she's cute) and the guy doesn't notice it's a girl when he sees her sitting on the toilet with her panties down? he had to feel boobs (and of course he squeezes) to realize.

ah well I'm gonna watch , as it seems like the only harem/ecchi whatever this season. besides reverse traps are once again fun.

Jul 8, 2011 10:32 AM

Oh Charlotte how I have missed you.
H.L. Mencken said:
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

Jul 8, 2011 10:32 AM

Digging the character designs and animation since it's being done by the guy that did Toradora and the like? Other than that, everything just screams generic.

Jul 8, 2011 10:35 AM

One episode in and I already hate every single character. It's so generic, predictable, unoriginal, and downright idiotic.
Then again, this is a rom-com with ecchi. So it's to be expected, it's just how shows like these are like, I assume.

Jul 8, 2011 11:28 AM
Lol, reminds me of a Reversed "Maria Holic" and "Toradora" mixed together, lol

Jul 8, 2011 11:28 AM

I swear, I've seen every character in this series before in other anime... Weird. |:B

I'm hoping that it improves because I really wasn't that impressed with the first episode. orz

Jul 8, 2011 11:29 AM

I'm starting to like the Kinjirou and Subaru love tandem here.

Jul 8, 2011 11:45 AM

I thought i wouldn't enjoy this anime, but i decided to give it a try and it's actually not bad.
The characters's eyes are so pretty. <3

Jul 8, 2011 12:20 PM

I have been waiting a while for this anime to come out after reading some chapters of the manga.
And i have to say that there where some differences to the manga but that they where actually nice additions except for the horny male friend which is just a cliche addition.
The cat eared girl was also something i didn't see in the manga and i don't really know what to think of her she seemed a bit of a simpleton.
Subara seemed a bit more calm in the Anime compared to the manga this might of course just be my impression tho i wonder how this will turn out.
I found it a shame how ever that Jirou didn't tell why he has a fear for woman which was told during the infirmary scene in the manga.
His sister didn't make a appearance in the manga till the third chapter but i have to say it wasn't such a bad thing to display her right away in the anime.

Seeing as there are some clear difference between the manga and the anime this will get very interesting and i wonder how the anime will turn out.

Jul 8, 2011 1:24 PM
Officially one of the dumbest concepts I have ever witnessed in any anime. On top of it, the visual and musical merits are really slim. Instant and absolute drop here.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Jul 8, 2011 1:27 PM

I am just bemused by how Subaru's entirely flat-chested while wearing the suit, somehow managing to hide what are some pretty fair-sized breasts.

This just disappoints me, of course, because all I want to see is DFC. Sigh!

Jul 8, 2011 2:03 PM

Kanade looks a bit like Tina from the "Mistakes of Youth" web comic series
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).

Jul 8, 2011 2:34 PM

i've seen a lot of fall boob grab moments but this has gotta be one of the top 5 overlydone ones i've seen

Jul 8, 2011 2:39 PM

Zyrusticae said:
I am just bemused by how Subaru's entirely flat-chested while wearing the suit, somehow managing to hide what are some pretty fair-sized breasts.

This just disappoints me, of course, because all I want to see is DFC. Sigh!

All female anime characters have a magic spell to hide their breasts in certain situations, didn't you know that?

Jul 8, 2011 3:11 PM

Modified by Chavez, Jul 9, 2011 2:49 AM

Jul 8, 2011 3:25 PM

Already alot of Fanservice in the first episode O.0 but its funny

Jul 8, 2011 4:46 PM

Meh, cliche rom-com ecchi is cliche.

But you know what?

That's how we like it.

And I'm happy, so long as it delivers the lols and some entertainment.

Jul 8, 2011 5:37 PM

/watch for the plot

Jul 8, 2011 6:45 PM

how boring. the plot is so stupid and predictable it is shameful they even made this. i can pick at it from all sorts of angles but someone has already done it.

Jul 8, 2011 6:49 PM

I FUCKING KNEW IT!! I KNEW SUBARU WAS A GIRL. Too cute to be a guy!

Am I captain obvious?!

Suzutsuki is pretty scary haha. She's got a sadistic fetish :O

Ugh. Not the live at your house Tsundere again. Whatever. I don't get why she covers her upper body when her lower body is fully exposed lol

Waiting on next episode..

Jul 8, 2011 7:14 PM
I don't know why but I love these kinds of shows

Jul 8, 2011 7:47 PM

I can see this being fun in a mindless way, which is good considering many of the ecchi shows from the winter and spring weren't that much fun for me.
Looking at posts on the Internet wouldn't bother me so much if people didn't also mix up he and she.

Jul 8, 2011 8:22 PM

HOw can her clothes be ripped apart by a push?.....

Jul 8, 2011 11:45 PM

Feels like a mixture of MM, Hana no Kishi and Hayate no Gotoku. Not feeling the Maria Holic vibe at all, since this is a co-ed school.

Jul 9, 2011 12:13 AM

The anime is extremely predictable; the story will probably be episodic nonsense of the main character being thrown around; if there isn't a single part in this series that the main character will be manning up and not being just tossed around then author just plain sucks; This may be harsh but this anime is just another in a long line of anime that have just repeated the same formula over and over again and frankly its just another way they can make a quick buck without putting any thought into it.

This sounds harsh but i have seen too many anime and repeated scenarios aren't well received the 50th time.

Jul 9, 2011 12:58 AM

very enjoyable!
an ecchi is what this season needed

Jul 9, 2011 4:36 AM
SilveRR said:
I don't know why but I love these kinds of shows

Same here.

Jul 9, 2011 7:41 AM
Well, cliche doesn't necessarily mean bad, as long as it's presented well, which is what this anime's done so far IMO.

Jul 9, 2011 9:23 AM

I didn't think I would like this, so its better than what I had expected. It looks alright so far, going to continue watching it.
Just like everyone else, I am here wondering how the hell did he strip her naked with that fall lol.
So I am guessing the romance is between Subaru and Kinjirou?

Jul 9, 2011 9:42 AM

ZeroZx said:
Just like everyone else, I am here wondering how the hell did he strip her naked with that fall lol.

Umm... maybe a magic spell.
(yes, I don't have originality because I also stated anime girls have a magic spell to hide their breasts, but whatever xD)

Jul 9, 2011 9:59 AM

Does when Subaru ever looked like a boy? She's such a beauty if she's dressed as a girl.

Jul 9, 2011 10:06 AM

Ovindel said:
ZeroZx said:

(yes, I don't have originality because I also stated anime girls have a magic spell to hide their breasts, but whatever xD)

Lol that would make sense, also applies to how Subaru is able to hide hers.. its completely flat when shes dressed as a butler.

Jul 9, 2011 10:22 AM
its good! I'll keep watching this =)

Jul 9, 2011 10:34 AM

Ovindel said:
ZeroZx said:

It's not magic spell or anything special.

Harem MC always have that kind of ability. It's almost like obligatory.

Jul 9, 2011 10:52 AM

Ugh. The only good thing about this is the character designs. =,=

Jul 9, 2011 12:00 PM

this is like a inverted maria holic >< i hate it >< This is like infinite stratos all over again. Cliche moments everywhere, magical physics fail. This anime is just stupid.

Dropped and deleted like a Rick Roll! 4/10
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO

Jul 9, 2011 12:47 PM

Two bitches. One more annoying then the other.
Apparently in Japan you are labeled a pervert for geting excited over a girls body or for even seeing it. I never did really like those "kono hentai" jokes.
And finally, lock the door you stupid bitch.

Hope he or someone else will bitch slap the shit out of Ojou-sama

Jul 9, 2011 2:16 PM
This anime felt like MM! again, but a bit more ecchi.

Jul 9, 2011 4:23 PM

It was fun to watch. If someone is going to bash for being generic cause they've seen all the designs etc. before, then maybe its time you gave up watching anime

Jul 9, 2011 4:28 PM
Siva said:
That was some amazing skill there.

How did he manage to strip her that much in just a blink of second?

I totally thought the same thing!

Knowing how unnaturally clutzy I can be, I would've derobed many a stranger throughout my lifetime by simply running into them.

In addition, how the HELL does she have breasts that large when they show up flat when she stands?

I was seriously hoping that the butler was indeed just perverted. I TOTALLY knew her gender would be discovered, but it would've been at least somewhat different if it was just a young boy who enjoyed lace underwear.

Jul 9, 2011 4:33 PM

I think this will be my "best of the summer season 2011" anime!!

Great and really fun!

5/5

Jul 9, 2011 4:51 PM

The main guy is amazing, he can strip that butler with a protective push!
THAT! IS! LEGENDARY!

Jul 9, 2011 8:45 PM

In other words this is Maria Holic meets MM!

The character designs are generic. The execution is medicore. The art is average. The characters are meh.

But I'm going to keep watching. Why?

Because reversed trap tsundere = a must.

Jul 9, 2011 8:52 PM

StaticLord said:
Two bitches. One more annoying then the other.
Apparently in Japan you are labeled a pervert for geting excited over a girls body or for even seeing it. I never did really like those "kono hentai" jokes.
And finally, lock the door you stupid bitch.

Hope he or someone else will bitch slap the shit out of Ojou-sama

QFT. Worst series so far this summer. The butler set her own self up for the failure, and the Ojou-sama is a B&^ch. Plus i've had enough of the pathetic protagonist for 1 season

Jul 9, 2011 9:45 PM
What a fucking shit anime.
Will give it 2 more episodes. this was a really painful experience

Jul 9, 2011 9:53 PM

Polarity said:

I laughed so hard I teared up, thanks! XD

Jul 9, 2011 10:45 PM
Jellyfish said:
The main guy is amazing, he can strip that butler with a protective push!
THAT! IS! LEGENDARY!

Actually that scene remind me of this {below}

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »