Forum Settings
Forums

Third Season of Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 18, 2012 9:07 PM
Jun 2012
I actually enjoyed both seasons for some reason. I will be looking forward for the 3rd one.
Jul 18, 2012 10:02 PM

Jul 2010
so its definite that its an OVA?, damn.

Jul 18, 2012 10:02 PM
Oct 2011
1st Season - Not bad; it had some pretty good humour and romantic/ developments.
2nd Season - It would have hurt less if I banged my head on a cinder-block. The ecchi-ness ruined the originality and enjoyment.

3rd Season - I am anxiously restless...not in a good way.
Jul 20, 2012 4:04 AM

Jun 2010
The first season of Nogizaka was one of the first anime I stumbled across after deciding to dive into the world of M&A. And I liked it. Not a masterpiece or anything, but the characters were mostly likeable and the romance was cute.

Then I heard it had the second season. Of course I started to look for it and discovered the fans' opinions. "It's crap, it ruined the series, it's unwatchable", all that stuff. And so I decided not to see it.

Until years later which was recently. Reminded by the Abridged Series, I gave it a try, readying myself for anything. And well... Yeah, it's much worse than the first season, but not as tragic as I was afraid of based on the fandom rage. Still I hope the Finale will just focus on the romance and characters and give up any ecchiness and Shiina, the Character We're Supposed To Sympathize With But Hate Instead.

I'm actually glad it's a 4-episodes OVA miniseries. That way maybe they won't have that much free airtime to spam ecchi.
Aug 13, 2012 8:43 AM
May 2011
Watching this just to finish this crap off.

Aug 14, 2012 7:57 PM
May 2012
Why people hate s2? I though it was really good and god damn only 4 ovas DX
Aug 14, 2012 8:02 PM
Aug 2012
The "Third" season is just the 4 OVAS? whats gonna be in them? Is it a side story or is gonna continue off. Didnt like second season too much first was really well done tho.
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Aug 15, 2012 5:53 AM

Feb 2010
Nachtwandler_21 said:
But at least in S2 they are kissed )))

Exactly... I quite enjoyed both seasons, but im a sucker for a romance anime... plus they had other anime references in the cosplaying stuff :)

Why spend time complaining about it on forums? If you didn't like it then just don't watch s3? :S
Aug 15, 2012 6:24 AM
Dec 2011
Sammay said:
Nachtwandler_21 said:
But at least in S2 they are kissed )))

Exactly... I quite enjoyed both seasons, but im a sucker for a romance anime... plus they had other anime references in the cosplaying stuff :)

Why spend time complaining about it on forums? If you didn't like it then just don't watch s3? :S

They haven't kissed yet. That final scene in S2 didn't actually happen. But I think we will see it in the final episode of the OVA series.

First episode comes out on TV in about a day and hopefully we'll get to see the episode soon after.
Oct 6, 2012 5:52 AM
May 2012
oh good finally i can't wait
Dec 15, 2012 11:46 PM

Feb 2011
While I read the previous post, I notice that most of you guys hate S2.. Saying that
Eternal_Shield said:
i never even tried to watch the second season !
If you skip some part of the story, then how you gonna understand the whole story. When, watching anime you should know that some of the plot that you said you hate it so much are intended to be that way. If you truly love anime, doesn't matter whether the plot is good or bad. Try to feel it, the flow of the current plot. Don't just jump into a conclusion. There must be a reason why the plot be that way. Then, it's up to us to figure it out what the message that in the plot. If you simply said that you won't watch it, then you'll gain nothing. "Don't judge a book by it's cover!"
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
1 hour ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
3 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 5 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
5 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.