Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Steins;Gate Episode 14 Discussion

Sep 24, 2017 7:18 PM
Este episodio da un giro de 180 grados a toda la trama de steins gate y me encanta °_°

Sep 25, 2017 1:28 AM

jdimaria3 said:
So if Suzuha is John Titor, and she is very cautious around Kurisu, that must mean that is her timeline, she's the one who betrayed the group, not Moeka? Or she does something bad in general... Hmm
You've finished the series, right? You got your question answered, right?
Modified by AX3M, Sep 25, 2017 1:44 AM
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.

Sep 25, 2017 7:37 AM

AX3M said:
jdimaria3 said:
So if Suzuha is John Titor, and she is very cautious around Kurisu, that must mean that is her timeline, she's the one who betrayed the group, not Moeka? Or she does something bad in general... Hmm
You've finished the series, right? You got your question answered, right?

Yup! All has been answered, haha

Apr 17, 2018 6:09 AM

I appreciate that John Titor had a different voice actor in the dub up until this point... it really helped to keep the mystery going. I thought Suzuha was John Titor’s daughter or a spy for an anti-SERN group.

May 2, 2018 8:00 AM

hikaricore said:
Riga92 said:

Just to remind everyone, we still don't know the cause of Kurisu's death in episode 1. I think its almost obvious that this event will still have some kind of major effect in the plot soon.

I'm not able to speculate on why Kurisu originally died, but I'm fairly convinced that her being alive is the base cause of Mayuri's death.

It sounds super silly, but I seriously hope there's a future where everyone survives.
Although... Suzuha did warn that Kurisu will eventually join SERN, so I guess a "Happily ever after" ending is unlikely.

Back in Ep 1, we hear a man screaming in despair, right before Okabe rushes up the stairwell to discover Kurisu's bloody corpse.
That voice sounds eerily similar to Okabe's...
Maybe future him had to stab Kurisu to prevent some future tragedy from unfolding?
My heart churns with dread...

Aug 15, 2018 1:56 PM

Stop killing Mayuri :(

I knew it. Suzuha is John Titor. That explains why the satellite disappear in other timeline.

Kurisu doing Okabe's pose was funny lol.

4/5
Life has no meaning.

Oct 2, 2018 4:15 AM
Forum Moderator
No.

Kurisu is precious, I'm glad I decided to rewatch S;G

Oct 23, 2018 2:42 PM
Suzuha is John Titor ... I am literally mind blown luv this anime

Dec 6, 2018 3:14 AM

Finally something I can sink my teeth into other than how much I hate that piece of garbage Okabe. He’s really pissing me off with his arrogance and stupidity.

Dec 25, 2018 3:19 AM

Kurisu's (cute) mad scientist laugh is like a glint of light in dark and hopeless despair. It's such a beautiful sight to see Okabe's depression state being erased by Kurisu. That point in time is probably where Okabe and Kurisu's relationship is the closest so far in the story. And I really hope that it'll only get even closer!

Yes! That's what I wanted Okabe to do! Telling at least Kurisu, what will happen. Good thing that it then leads up to Okabe leaping back to when the time leap upgrade was finished. Finally!

The explanation about the need to go to the beta worldline makes so much sense. Okabe is simply in the alpha worldline where no matter what he changes it will always lead to Mayuri's death.

Then comes the revelation, I always knew that Suzuha must be from the future or something, then the revelation that she is John Titor just blew my mind! Back when she told Okabe that his father has the name 'Titor', I thought that John Titor must be Suzuha's uncle or something. But nope... Freaking Suzuha is 'John Titor' from 2036 and that satellite is a big ass time machine! This might be why she works on the CRT store below Okabe's Lab. So she's born in either 2017 or 2018 huh... I feel good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 2, 9:58 AM

Finally, this series is getting good!!! I wasn't super fond of the characters at first, but this is the first time i teared up a bit at the emotion they had between each other - definitely the writers have finally made the characters relatable. I'm looking forward to bumping this from a 6/10 to an 8 or 9/10. Only just passed half way, so if it keeps on this trend, i have high hopes :)

Eidt: also I've been yelling at Okabe to go ask Suzuha what to do forever now!! Since the second she pulled a gun and fought Moeka, I've wanted him to just ask her wtf to do!! Men are so stubborn lol xD
落下のように、いつも落ちる。いつか救われることができるのかな? または落ち続けるでしょうか?永遠に

Feb 3, 1:30 AM
PalePurple said:
Finally, this series is getting good!!! I wasn't super fond of the characters at first, but this is the first time i teared up a bit at the emotion they had between each other - definitely the writers have finally made the characters relatable. I'm looking forward to bumping this from a 6/10 to an 8 or 9/10. Only just passed half way, so if it keeps on this trend, i have high hopes :)

Eidt: also I've been yelling at Okabe to go ask Suzuha what to do forever now!! Since the second she pulled a gun and fought Moeka, I've wanted him to just ask her wtf to do!! Men are so stubborn lol xD

Without the first half, the second half wouldn't be that amazing

Mar 5, 9:03 PM
NoviSun said:
Finally something I can sink my teeth into other than how much I hate that piece of garbage Okabe. He’s really pissing me off with his arrogance and stupidity.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Okabe is such an asshole. He knows he's a dumbass, but refuses to or is to dumb to ask for Kurisu help. I know they're going to give this asshole a redemption arc where he saves the day and becomes the Hero. But right now Kurisu > Okabe.

Oh, an CRT shop girl is from the future!? Who didn't see that coming from a mile away? The only question now is if Okabe her dad.

Mar 5, 9:24 PM

TheKoopaKing said:

Oh, an CRT shop girl is from the future!? Who didn't see that coming from a mile away? The only question now is if Okabe her dad.
lol lol. She’s one of the more likable characters in the series. I actually thought the sci-fi was pretty good in the series, but Okabe never did grow on me. He’s different, yet even annoying in the follow on series Steins;Gate 0.

Mar 15, 12:02 PM
Good Episode but had a predictable ending
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls

Mar 22, 10:43 PM

What an episode. So no matter what Okarin does to rescue Mayuri she will die.
It was sad to see Okarin cry, Kurisu also was shocked when she saw that.

But I really had to laugh when Kurisu was angry about her future self because it disclosed the secret that she wants an own fork :D

Suzuha finally revealed that she's John Titor. The first thing I had in mind, that she's the daughter of Okarin and Kurisu haha. Didn't expect that satellite to be a time machine. I knew it was strange that a satellite would crash into a building because if would have been the case the building wouldn't exist anymore.

But what do they want to do now? Suzuha gave them the information they need, but to change the future and the death of Mayuri will be difficult.

Apr 14, 1:22 AM
I KNEW this girl was from the future I said it from like the 4th episode. Feels good man

Jun 28, 8:03 AM
Would be funny if Okabe died before he can do the time leap again.

Lol,Okabe threaten Moeka with a toy gun. He's indeed a mad scientist.

Okabe's been losing his regular personality.

Makise really wanna be called Kurisu by Okabe that badly.

Suzuha been posting on @ channel this whole time. The show already dropped the hint though, when she revealed her father was Barrel Titor. Now Im wondering about the Titor that supposed to be in 2000.

So it's possible to physically travel through time, at least in this show.

Jul 14, 10:54 AM
He's the biggest fool I know surrounded by mostly idiots. Ugh the last couple of episodes were painful.

Jul 14, 1:25 PM
BiggKab said:
He's the biggest fool I know surrounded by mostly idiots. Ugh the last couple of episodes were painful.

Can you elaborate why is he so fool in your eyes?

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]