Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2011 5:34 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Funny episode and it had a conclusion... not really but since this show is episodic it really didn't matter. Looks like peeing and sexual acts in a car where the perversions this time.
Jul 1, 2011 6:20 PM

Jan 2011
damn...
they did it in the car, and she peed in a plastic bag... xD;;

oh lol..
this anime always seemed to suprise me, maybe I should read the manga (if there is a manga)
Jul 1, 2011 6:47 PM

Jul 2010
One of the more off the hook anime this season. Will miss the crazy shit.
Jul 1, 2011 7:33 PM

Nov 2008
That was an odd ending, but then, this was a very odd anime...
Jul 1, 2011 7:34 PM

May 2008
Elite60 said:
One of the more off the hook anime this season. Will miss the crazy shit.
^This.
Nice Ringtones and Music in the Car for Drifting.
Jul 1, 2011 7:45 PM

Jul 2010
The first few minutes was hilarious with the music playing in the car. I was wondering how long they gonna torture Nanako knowing that she need to pee really bad. Although, I never expected her to pee in a plastic bag. lol
Jul 1, 2011 9:41 PM

Oct 2008
LOLOL. Aww, gonna miss it.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 1, 2011 9:58 PM

May 2011
Well this anime was def funny for what it was

the singing in the beginning of this episode was pretty funny
can't believe she peed in the bag but it looks like she had no choice
and anna was pretty silent but funny in this one

weird anime but i can def see them making more episodes
Jul 2, 2011 1:50 AM

Jan 2011
Kinda disappointed with the unresolved conclusion we got, but maybe they could continue where the tv series left off in the ovas, or maybe we could even get a season 2...
Jul 2, 2011 2:10 AM

Jan 2011
Thought this was pretty flat for a final episode. Looks like they were setting up for a second season.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 2, 2011 8:04 AM

Jun 2009
Well... it was pretty disposable but it was entertainment I guess (the show I mean). I liked it but have absolutely no engagement on the "story" that was presented, to the point that the completely let down conclusion (if there was any) didn't even bother me much.

I still giggled throughout it, got a bit nauseated on a few parts (eating peed seaweed was... arghhh) and liked the fact that the art is original! A solid a show all around, maybe if they went ahead and actually bothered to write a consistent plot underneath it could be much better though (some parts showed some promise but they always reverted back to random madness in a few minutes time).
"There is no stupid questions, only stupid people."
Jul 2, 2011 10:42 AM

May 2009
It's a shame that is over =(
Jul 2, 2011 10:49 AM

Nov 2010
loved anime 9/10
Jul 2, 2011 12:42 PM

Nov 2009
Oh god, how much more of a slut Mizukoshi can get...

Want that Kattobi Rock'n'roll song)
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jul 2, 2011 6:16 PM

Nov 2009
CG said:
Oh god, how much more of a slut Mizukoshi can get...
Do You REALLY wanna know the answer ?! Anyway this insane anime was entertaining, despite the fact, how disturbing it was, hope for a second season.
Jul 2, 2011 6:52 PM

Mar 2009
7/10
Jul 2, 2011 9:44 PM

Nov 2008
I did not expect for a decent conclusion with this kind of series. It's still a crazy episode XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 3, 2011 1:45 AM

Sep 2010
Quite a weird final episode.
Jul 4, 2011 1:04 AM

Oct 2010
This last episode was really wild and heavily censored. I did like Anna the way she looks in the following,

now that is a bad ass face. Kind of like evil a lot. You got to love the cold stare she gave to Horrie.

The next thing is the best because I ROFL so much. Quite simply the face he made in the following,

in response to this guy peeking around. TBH I find Meshiya to be just plain stupid to accept the bag and put in the trunk. That was just dump to do in general. In the end I so knew it was Horrie in that bag and that was obvious. Got to admit that Meshiya sure scared the living crap of that driver and it's possible that it caused that accident.

• I find Horrie to be a total disgusting pig for fucking Miwako in the car with everyone around him! It's obvious from the spoiler
    just that it's really censored a lot. That is horrible, I wonder why did Komugi not get affected.

• I find Horrie to be furthermore disgusting in the following spoiler
    he freaking eats food mixed with urine. I do feel bad for Nanako here that those morons driving the car acted stupid and did get the exit. Meshiya also made people listen to Nanako urinating most likely. Now there is something Komugi to get off to, well if he was not driving.

• I fear so much more Miwako because of the following spoiler
    that woman is crazy enough to try out Necrophilia and worst of all Anna may be into cannibalism after the person dies. Now that is sick stuff.

• I was totally disgusted at Ichikawa in the following spoiler
    for puking like so bad. Taguchi was bad too with his shit/piss BS crap.

• Fan service in the spoiler
    was not bad but I am sure it will be uncensored in the DVDs.
In the end they all get safely in and the last segment in the spoiler
makes it way obvious that Horrie is having sex with Miwako that crazy slut and apparently something is wrong with Taguchi in the background. Overall this is 8 for me due to the psychological properties of abnormality to say the least and leave at that.

One last thing, man do we as a race have some weird sex shit going on.
Yumekichi11Jul 4, 2011 1:10 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 4, 2011 3:58 AM

Jun 2009
@Yumekichi11

This show was weird all right, but as far as sex fetishes goes we (as a race) can get much MUCH weirder!!! I know a show that packs necrophilia is nearing the limits of most of the general populace, but rest assured, stranger stuff lurk around the internet on daily basis ¬¬

And why would anyone harbor so many ill feelings towards Miwako? Unlike Anna she is clearly honest about her feelings and I am pretty sure she is enjoying the whole thing twice as much as Horrie is.
Jul 4, 2011 8:12 AM

Oct 2010
711 said:
@Yumekichi11

This show was weird all right, but as far as sex fetishes goes we (as a race) can get much MUCH weirder!!! I know a show that packs necrophilia is nearing the limits of most of the general populace, but rest assured, stranger stuff lurk around the internet on daily basis ¬¬
Yeah I know about the weirder parts. I am a psycho sexual graduate from College level psych. There is a lot of strange things indeed lurking around.
711 said:
And why would anyone harbor so many ill feelings towards Miwako? Unlike Anna she is clearly honest about her feelings and I am pretty sure she is enjoying the whole thing twice as much as Horrie is.
In general Miwako to many may be just a whore. At the very least I find her sexuality way to open and disturbing, especially with that orgasmic expression of hers.

Jul 4, 2011 1:40 PM

Jun 2009
@Yumekichi11

That facial expression have a name: ahegao.

They played that particular reaction on the anime more to make the character relatable to the hentai scenarios where such happens and thus create a proper personification for her fetishes than to actually express pure ecstasy.

Even then, as long as it is clearly consensual and no one is hurt by it I can't bring myself to dislike her or anything.... Anna in the other hand... I really REALLY hate her ¬¬
Jul 4, 2011 2:04 PM

Oct 2010
711 said:
@Yumekichi11

That facial expression have a name: ahegao.

They played that particular reaction on the anime more to make the character relatable to the hentai scenarios where such happens and thus create a proper personification for her fetishes than to actually express pure ecstasy.

Yes, I know and that face is still disturbing. Clearly makes Miwako into a slutty girl or at the very least very strange and disturbed.
711 said:
Even then, as long as it is clearly consensual and no one is hurt by it I can't bring myself to dislike her or anything.... Anna in the other hand... I really REALLY hate her ¬¬
That's funny I do like Anna. It's Miwako who I stay away from. Of course Makiko is #1 for me.

Jul 4, 2011 4:07 PM
Jun 2009
Heiru said:
damn...
they did it in the car, and she peed in a plastic bag... xD;;

oh lol..
this anime always seemed to suprise me, maybe I should read the manga (if there is a manga)

There is, and the first 2 chapters have been scanlated.

Gah, why is this anime SO underrated? Really, this is the funniest shit I've seen in YEARS. It'll take something really fucking awesome to surpass this.

I hope the japs buy a lot of DVDs so that we can get our second season.... Oh, who am I kidding, there won't be one. Fuck. DAMN YOU, WOOOOORLLLLLLLD!!

Well, there are still more OVAs to come, so that's a plus, I think... And I hope the scanlators don't drop the manga.
Jul 4, 2011 9:41 PM

Nov 2007
I'm sorry but this show was terrible. none of the characters were likable at all really and the plot sucked. I had hoped for some laughs at least but it failed to deliver there too. I somehow feel generous giving this a 3/10. I guess I just finished it to finish it.

yes I know the concept of the show but it just failed to deliver.
Jul 5, 2011 10:16 AM

Apr 2009
Poor Nanako had to suffer till the very end.

Ah it's finally over. Oh well, I was still entertained somehow despite the topics being always weird and disturbing in a 'normal sense'. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 5, 2011 2:36 PM

Jun 2010
What a great way to end it.

Jul 7, 2011 8:27 AM

Apr 2009
It was disastrous, the whole series, that is. It was episodic, perverted, stupid, gross, disgusting... and I'm giving it an 8. I know and acknowledge all these things, but it was so much fun at the primitive level that I simply couldn't help but enjoy most of it. Heck, I even hope for the second season.

Aug 23, 2011 6:31 PM

Mar 2010
Fat guy from the trunk was disgusting, him with that girl is just so disturbing, makes me want to die!
Aug 30, 2011 11:58 PM

Mar 2009
A close to good episode. Overall it was a somewhat entertaining series.
Dec 13, 2011 1:47 PM

Oct 2010
it was a good series, i think i enjoyed it more then i would of ever expected, the first half i didn't really understand the comedy so i stopped watching for quite a while but after re-picking it up i really got into it. i would normally give a series like this a 7/10, i feel like giving this an 8, but i am still giving it a 7.
Cooperation-sanDec 13, 2011 1:55 PM
Apr 8, 2012 4:10 AM

May 2008
The characters were not so hateable in the end. But i still feel irritated. The ending was way too sudden. And the guy eating the urine was utterly disgusting.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jan 6, 2013 3:36 AM

May 2012
Damn, Matsukata is really depressing, she really was unlucky this time. It was a good episode but it really didn't seem like an ending. 8/10 for me, it was a good series to watch, even if i am one (or two?) years late.
Feb 2, 2013 5:08 PM

Apr 2008
Sure enough this series seem to have been trying to experiment on the different fetishes some people in the world have.
I just found it ending up with more questions than answers to what was really going on throughout the series. Sure they had "missions" they had to complete, sure they got grades on it, still didn't understand squad..
Seems like the creators of this show, both manga and anime just wanted to make something that would make people question why they would watch a old fatty screwing a young S&M-horny girl, while he later eats seaweed that has been added pee.
IF there is to be a 2nd season, or more OVA's, I have no idea why I would even consider watching it, as it's mostly either gross, over-the-top echhi, or just...weird?
Apr 13, 2013 5:19 PM

Jan 2013
7/10 just barely.
Didn't have a strong ending.
No relationship development.
It could've gone further or at least showed more.
Liked Nanako the most, she kept the series grounded.
All of the male characters were weird.
Jun 11, 2013 3:16 PM

May 2012
Well it was quite a proper ending episode very funny although I did prefer the OAD's over this one, still pretty funny short episodes that made me laugh!
Jul 11, 2013 5:08 PM

Nov 2011
>Bedroom arts.

Ya...finally finished this but wow, that was brutal. 3/10. LOL, not going to look back to this series ever again.
Jan 3, 2014 9:49 PM

Apr 2012
Knew Holy was in the bag from the start (who didn't...), and knew I'd enjoy the episode less when he appeared.

It felt too sudden an ending, as I expected we'd get to see them at the Spring!

Can't say I didn't enjoy this show, I wanted to like it more though.
Dec 1, 2014 5:37 AM

Oct 2013
this was one of the strangest shows i've ever seen O_O
[/quote]
Dec 15, 2014 5:29 PM

Jun 2011
A lot of people are hating on Anna back when she turned back into the real her, but what I don't get is, the rest are just as bad as she is, or even worse objectively, but people only hate on Anna, and the only reason I can come up with is, the others are funny to you, and Anna isn't. For Christ sake I couldn't count how many times have the main girl been sexually harassed.

As for the show, the first 2 episodes were pretty good, the rest are shit tier.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 20, 2015 3:16 AM

Dec 2008
Man only some episodes became funny by the half of the series. And the last couple episodes were not even as good as I was thinking they would be. It could have been more ecchi and dirtyy and far funnier for it. 6.5/10
Dec 19, 2019 3:59 PM

Jun 2014
This is officially the most degenerate anime I've seen.
:3
May 14, 2022 4:33 PM

Oct 2016
was ever explained why Anna was looking so cold at Holy? i feel like ive missed something

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hen Zemi (TV) Episode 11 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 17, 2011

23 by RubanS »»
Oct 23, 2023 3:37 AM

Poll: » Hen Zemi (TV) Episode 10 Discussion

Tenchi_Ryu - Jun 10, 2011

22 by Polnarefferu »»
Dec 19, 2021 9:55 PM

Poll: » Hen Zemi (TV) Episode 4 Discussion

Hoppy - Apr 29, 2011

34 by anthi-light »»
Jun 13, 2021 3:14 PM

Poll: » Hen Zemi (TV) Episode 8 Discussion

prismheart - May 27, 2011

24 by Punkero »»
May 1, 2021 9:44 AM

Poll: » Hen Zemi (TV) Episode 6 Discussion

VARIAchan - May 14, 2011

26 by Punkero »»
May 1, 2021 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.