Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 25, 2013 1:11 PM

May 2010
This Asuka parade has dragged on long enough.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 25, 2013 1:16 PM

May 2010
I officially think we should hang both Eba and Haruto and set them on fire.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 6, 2013 12:23 PM

Mar 2008
Knil said:
Well mother fucker. I guess everyone knew this was coming, but I still didn't want to believe it because of what a perfect girlfriend Asuka was. As soon as the college arc started, the pit in my stomach began. Things were way too good with Haruto and Asuka back then, and it was only going to go downhill from there.

Honestly, the manga should have just ended when Asuka happened, because I don't want to read this shit anymore. Haruto has turned into a total dick and Eba is now a bitch piece of trash that I never want to fucking see again. And now that they've given everyone else the middle finger, these two new creatures are going to be the centerpiece of what was a near-perfect manga just a few chapters ago? Depressing and disgusting.

I had a lot of respect for both Haruto and Eba before all this shit went down, but neither of them can come back from this.

Yes I agreed.

McRib said:
Well they got the reaction they deserve. If Haruto and Yuzuki want to be idiots, let them. I hope Yuzuki gets hit by a bus when she's going to meet Haruto on a date.

I just want this manga to end now, no need to drag out this bullshit any longer than it has to.

I agree, too.

It all started so nice, it had its up and downs, but this chapter was the straw to break the camel's back!

I'll never again reading illogical-character-development story and especially NEVER again stupid Romace-Love-HAREMS!!!

PS: I'll make a tribute for Asuka in my future works. I really don't want to believe that this world only honors the "bad-boys" and people who hurt others, but rather the good people like Asuka are the REAL one who deserved to be honored.

Jul 15, 2013 11:42 PM
Jul 2012
HOLY FUCK, I SAW THIS COMING. But im still not sure how to respond to this... I feel bad for asuka but slightly happy haruto and eba are back together. These few chapters are so rough, so much hate and pain. :( Gonna see how the next few chapters play out. I'm starting to feel shitty lol
Aug 5, 2013 10:20 PM

Feb 2011
"You can't obtain true happiness if you have to hurt people to get it"? Seriously? How naive can you be. Everytime you're going out with someone new, you're hurting their most recent ex (if they were the one's dumped), you're hurting the people who've been wanting to ask her out, but were taking up time just building up courage. Every single thing you own, or second you take of someone's time, someone else wanted that. You can say that about the job you apply for, the spot in your university or classes that you attend, the last "So and So" from the store that you snatched up, it's just the way it is, and it's not sad or bad, it's being an adult, growing up and learning that you don't always get what you want, but you move on and solve your problems your own way. =)
Aug 28, 2013 12:35 AM

Jan 2012
PhantomEX said:
I Hate it, but at least Haruto grew some balls.

Well, truth.
Oct 16, 2013 6:28 AM

Sep 2012
NashDesu said:
Knil said:
Well mother fucker. I guess everyone knew this was coming, but I still didn't want to believe it because of what a perfect girlfriend Asuka was. As soon as the college arc started, the pit in my stomach began. Things were way too good with Haruto and Asuka back then, and it was only going to go downhill from there.

Honestly, the manga should have just ended when Asuka happened, because I don't want to read this shit anymore. Haruto has turned into a total dick and Eba is now a bitch piece of trash that I never want to fucking see again. And now that they've given everyone else the middle finger, these two new creatures are going to be the centerpiece of what was a near-perfect manga just a few chapters ago? Depressing and disgusting.

I had a lot of respect for both Haruto and Eba before all this shit went down, but neither of them can come back from this.

Yes I agreed.

McRib said:
Well they got the reaction they deserve. If Haruto and Yuzuki want to be idiots, let them. I hope Yuzuki gets hit by a bus when she's going to meet Haruto on a date.

I just want this manga to end now, no need to drag out this bullshit any longer than it has to.

I agree, too.

It all started so nice, it had its up and downs, but this chapter was the straw to break the camel's back!

I'll never again reading illogical-character-development story and especially NEVER again stupid Romace-Love-HAREMS!!!

PS: I'll make a tribute for Asuka in my future works. I really don't want to believe that this world only honors the "bad-boys" and people who hurt others, but rather the good people like Asuka are the REAL one who deserved to be honored.

i ton't like Eba musch & would rather see Haruto x Asuka cause
Eba pisses me off, dumping MC out of pity for another guy, who is dying, accepting hes confession & becoming GF for a dying guy out of pity, if she would have become GF of dying guy before she met MC & before they fell for each other i would not be mad at her, if Haruto & Eba would be side chars i still would be pissed at Eba cause she dumped a guy for a so stupid reason, cause of pity to another guy, & after Kyosuke's death she just leaves him again, she should have asked time & distance form him so he would not start dating another girl, so he would W8 for her, & cause she did no do it Asuka got hurt in prepossess, if not Asuka then it mite have peen some1 else, but cause of Eba's stupidity 1 extra person got dragged in to it

but Haruto & Eba have love for life or eternal love or how they call it, no1 can stop it, not them themselves & not others neither, u cant control to whom u fall for & u cant just stop loving a person

Haruto did the right thing cause in long run ling to urself & pretending to love Asuka would have hurt Asuka even more in future, & who know maybe more people would have gotten involved & hurt, Example Eba gets new BF, then he & Asuka both would get hurt, remember when Rin called Haruto scum cause he try'd to think a way to solve the problem with out hurting any1? she called him scum cause that way of thinking is dumb, once ur in that kind of situation u cant get out of it with out hurting any1

also humans are not flawless, they are not perfect

so u think Haruto & Eba should sacrifice their love to make Asuka happy, so Haruto would be with Asuka for life, it will never work, if u love some1 as strongly as they love each other

i'm happy for them, despite the fact that Eba pisses me off

this post is meant for 3 off u :)
Sugram22Oct 16, 2013 7:08 AM
Oct 16, 2013 6:32 AM

Sep 2012
AkatsukiShinobi said:
"You can't obtain true happiness if you have to hurt people to get it"? Seriously? How naive can you be. Everytime you're going out with someone new, you're hurting their most recent ex (if they were the one's dumped), you're hurting the people who've been wanting to ask her out, but were taking up time just building up courage. Every single thing you own, or second you take of someone's time, someone else wanted that. You can say that about the job you apply for, the spot in your university or classes that you attend, the last "So and So" from the store that you snatched up, it's just the way it is, and it's not sad or bad, it's being an adult, growing up and learning that you don't always get what you want, but you move on and solve your problems your own way. =)

LOL i totally agree with u, & that how life works kids & idealists will never understand that, also people who live in dream & are blinded to the reality

i know it sucks, but that's how life works
Sugram22Oct 16, 2013 6:41 AM
Oct 16, 2013 7:12 AM

Sep 2012
from this chapter i realized that Haruto friends are not real friends at all, or else they would support him, not judge him!!!
Feb 22, 2014 8:19 AM
Dec 2013
Sugram22 said:
from this chapter i realized that Haruto friends are not real friends at all, or else they would support him, not judge him!!!

Please, haruto and eba have not learn anything at all and the reason his friends couldn't support his decision was because the thing he did before and after dating asuka was just despicable. If someone told me that she would never see me again if I don't love her back I'd just tell at her and tell her to get over it because truth be told I have been dealing with other people's selfish decisions for a long time like my mom and sister and even when they are 51 and 24 they still make stupid choices. Normally when you choose you current girlfriend's feelings or your Ex's selfish desire( and by the way saying I love you and telling him that she'll never see him again is just extremely selfish) I'd choose my current girlfriend's feelings.

Just read a town of our promise( a KNIM fan fic btw) and it shows how self aware the choice was for haruto
Mar 11, 2014 7:20 PM
Nov 2013
drmagg said:
I hate them (Haruto and Eba), but in a "good way"... kinda strange feeling)

lol same here x)
Dec 30, 2014 1:34 AM

Apr 2014
Lol childhood friends leave for new friend.
Jan 26, 2015 6:37 PM

Nov 2012
Wow,didn't even find this chapter funny,I just hated it.

But in a weird way happy Haruto x Eba are officially back together again,now they can get passed this Asuka bullshit that's been dragged out long enough.
Oct 17, 2015 6:32 AM

Mar 2013
Good for them but...

I really hated that. Seriously just end it already but I guess not looking at the chapter it finished -_-

You know what? More than anything else, I was really disappointed by how the oaths and promises they made together before Kazama's grave and before hold no relevance at all now... which is really sad tbh.
Mar 8, 2016 12:12 PM

Aug 2014
Seo Kouji made a "safe" decision, Now he has how many chapters he wants at his disposal to think to some cliche way to break them apart. It will be cringeworthy to see them fall apart again.
MannohMar 8, 2016 12:36 PM
Mar 15, 2016 10:41 PM

Oct 2015
Why the fuck did he leave Asuka? They had such a good relationship and he just threw it away to be with a girl that stabbed him in the back 100 chapters ago. Fuck this chapter and fuck Yuzuki.

Asuka > Yuzuki
Mar 22, 2017 6:45 AM
Sep 2011
Notice how all the friends who are against this have never been in a relationship before. I feel bad for Asuka but you can't force love.
Jul 15, 2017 11:04 AM
May 2017
This was their attitude from the beginning i guess now they showed their true colors, (Takashy and Akari went to far for calling of their friendship i thou) . that's why i never liked them, on the surface they pretend they are good ppl but in reality it doesn't matter who gets stept on as long as they get what they want fuck both of them i hope they get a bad ending...
Cheroiu_RobertJul 15, 2017 11:09 AM
Jul 15, 2017 11:46 AM
May 2017
Sugram22 said:
AkatsukiShinobi said:

LOL i totally agree with u, & that how life works kids & idealists will never understand that, also people who live in dream & are blinded to the reality

Man you clearly don't get what Kanzaki quote stands for... u don't get attached to a fuking material thing , and when you apply for a job or a collage you fight for it fair and square if you're better u get the spot. what Haruto did to Asuka was not grown up ... was despicable, he promised that he will never let her go, that she's the one for him and when time was convenient for him( hey Eba took me back ) he
dumped her basically toyed with her feelings, he chased Eba from the start the only reason why he didn't do the same to kanzaki in the beginning was because of his "Hero" complex , when he found out kyousuke was ebas gf he stabed him in the "Front" ( hey look i don't want Eba to be happy with you "my friend" so ima doo anithing in my power to make her jump on my magic stick ) that's not grown up wtf are you talking about. that's a 4 year old selfish nature and arrogance and Eba it's no better.
I Loved Rin so far because she could see thru all of their bullshit good guy/girl facade
Cheroiu_RobertJul 15, 2017 11:58 AM
Jul 15, 2017 12:22 PM

Sep 2012
Cheroiu_Robert said:
Sugram22 said:

Man you clearly don't get what Kanzaki quote stands for... u don't get attached to a fuking material thing , and when you apply for a job or a collage you fight for it fair and square if you're better u get the spot. what Haruto did to Asuka was not grown up ... was despicable, he promised that he will never let her go, that she's the one for him and when time was convenient for him( hey Eba took me back ) he
dumped her basically toyed with her feelings, he chased Eba from the start the only reason why he didn't do the same to kanzaki in the beginning was because of his "Hero" complex , when he found out kyousuke was ebas gf he stabed him in the "Front" ( hey look i don't want Eba to be happy with you "my friend" so ima doo anithing in my power to make her jump on my magic stick ) that's not grown up wtf are you talking about. that's a 4 year old selfish nature and arrogance and Eba it's no better.
I Loved Rin so far because she could see thru all of their bullshit good guy/girl facade

& that's how life is, ppl try to move on & promise... & then discover they still love their old flames & old flame discovers she loves him in hes case she always knew, but he thought he was over her, & that's grown up life, that's how grown up world works sometimes, seem u did not understand what we meant
Jul 15, 2017 1:28 PM
May 2017
Sugram22 said:
Cheroiu_Robert said:

& that's how life is, ppl try to move on & promise... & then discover they still love their old flames & old flame discovers she loves him in hes case she always knew, but he thought he was over her, & that's grown up life, that's how grown up world works sometimes, seem u did not understand what we meant

Maybe you are right but still i hate Haruto and Eba:) in my eyes they pretend they are the good guys but up untill chap 150 (90 to go..) all they did was for their selfish desires like " im not doing this and that because i love "X" and that will hurt said X" , when in reality they chase their selfish desires. Im not saying that yo shouldn't chase your dreams. what bugs me about them is that hey are hypocrites, if you are gonna be a bad guy then be a bad guy, i like well done villains .
Jul 16, 2017 12:26 AM

Sep 2012
Cheroiu_Robert said:
Sugram22 said:

Maybe you are right but still i hate Haruto and Eba:) in my eyes they pretend they are the good guys but up untill chap 150 (90 to go..) all they did was for their selfish desires like " im not doing this and that because i love "X" and that will hurt said X" , when in reality they chase their selfish desires. Im not saying that yo shouldn't chase your dreams. what bugs me about them is that hey are hypocrites, if you are gonna be a bad guy then be a bad guy, i like well done villains .

selfish desires? should they have been with them instead with each other rest of their lives? all 4 would be miserable, can't really blame them cause they were blind to the truth & that's not their fault, but when it comes to Haru he could have done it more nicely, at one point he did realize hes not over her & lied to Asuka, but again cause he was sure he has no future with Eba & he will be alone if he tells her the truth, as 3th person it looks shitty, that they acted shitty, but can't blame any1 (if u consider there feeling, whet feelings made them do that SH), maybe Eba a bit cause her stupidity started it, stupidity to sacrifice her love for dying friend by becoming hes GF, that's so stupid that if i would be harus friend i would rub that in her face almost rest of her life (not mad, but cause i can't help it when some1 is being that stupid), i just can't avoid usually i am not like that, but i haven't seen anything that stupid before so this would be exception

that part sacrifice her love for dying friend by becoming hes GF i haven't heard in real life, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened, but rest the story is more common then u know, that part about them & Asuka

u would have probably done the same thing in hes shoes if u had same feelings he felt, its 50% chance, but u won't know until u will be in hes situation, my point our feelings/emotions are the thing that drive us & human nature, at this moments ur not responsible for that SH cause ur not urself

i don't hate them i am just like, how u guys can be so dumb OMG
Sugram22Jul 16, 2017 12:31 AM
Apr 15, 2020 11:26 PM
Feb 2020
It’s what we all knew was going to happen but dreaded to see. I can’t blame them, they were true to their feelings. I will be a bit mad if the writer lets them off the hook and they all become friends, again. Maybe his two childhood friends, but no way anyone else would forgive them.

That said, technically he didn’t cheat? It was unintentional and silent, but I don’t even know if you could call it emotional cheating with how it went down.
Jul 27, 2020 11:37 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Yikes, it was a tough sight but one that has been coming for a while.

Selfish and dumb, that's youth for you I suppose...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.