Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2011 12:49 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ever wonder about seeing all your female characters naked with details from this series?
This OVA does exactly that with lots of daring
but you all got trolled it's not ecchi 90% of the episode but 90% of the ecchi that is daring.

Anyway the most amazing and daring was Alice as follows,

I already see a cleavage there. Not only that but of the daring try thinking of yourself instead of the black thing in the spoiler
man this awfully close to having intercourse with Alice in the imagination, just you know remove the black thing for yourself. Not to mention Alice's DFC naked body is shown and all the curves you ever wanted to see. Yep this show has all the girls naked if not most of them.

I will never call the following number,

because I am not gay for that guy.

Some points in list format.
So all in all ecchi and major fap for this episode. Easy fap and hard to resist. So if you want to fap to this episode then do so because it has a excellent fap potential delivery.

Just joking but it is highly sexually arousing just saying.
Yumekichi11Jun 29, 2011 8:55 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 24, 2011 3:31 PM

Jul 2010
Man, this OVA really pushed the boundaries to the max! The Crepes lady had some nice breasts (hmm mmm). I laughed at the beginning when the viewers got trolled with the guys and the BL type scenes. I was happy they got that out of the way first so we (most viewers) could enjoy the females.
Jun 25, 2011 2:55 AM

May 2011
Atleast the galz wont be displeased with the beginning :p
Anyways need some subs now <3
Jun 26, 2011 10:36 PM
Jun 2008
lol wow... a lot of fanservice and i lol'ed a the bl scene
Jun 29, 2011 8:38 PM

Aug 2010
Pure awesomeness. The shampoo flying around made some of the best fanservice scenes that I've seen in a while.
Yumekichi11 said:

Masako has some pretty big breasts in the spoilerwhether they bounce or stay there, they are really big. The nipples are really nice. I would seriously screw this girl Masako really good for her breasts. Masako really blew me off with her breasts.

I was surprised by how nice she looked, haha. She definitely has some good things going for her.

Yumekichi11 said:

It was quite fun most of all to see Naru getting a breast massage from her friend in the spoiler

That was one of the best parts for me since Naru was my favorite from the show (Miyako being a close second).
Jun 29, 2011 9:07 PM

Oct 2010
prismheart said:
Yumekichi11 said:

It was quite fun most of all to see Naru getting a breast massage from her friend in the spoiler

That was one of the best parts for me since Naru was my favorite from the show (Miyako being a close second).
Oh really? Here's some more fan service shots of her in the spoiler(NSFW)Well Asuka made it top due to that episode of her but Naru was still behind at #2. Kobato still stays at #3

What do you think of the Chitose's employee lade when you see her here:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/pictures%205/4f45334d.jpg
Hmmmmmmmm?

Asuka's fan service was not so bad in the spoiler(NSFW)at the very least she's got taste in underwear.

Intermission was nice in the spoiler
particularly because it shows all the girls in bath robes.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 29, 2011 9:14 PM

Nov 2010
zomg best ova eva =3
Jun 29, 2011 10:16 PM

Jul 2008
Why was Alice with Haneda's sister? I thought she would be with Pal-san & co.

Also I would have liked to see what happened when each girl made it to the top.
Jun 29, 2011 10:31 PM
Jun 2011
Well, that was quite Oretachi like.
Fanservice extraordinaire and still a mind fuck.
Thank you for confirming this as a B-class ecchi, although I already knew that from Shuffle.
You see H-games tend to not perscribe to the A-class coventions.
B-class ecchi are those that reveal without reservation like this show.
C class ecchi are those who overstep their boundries and go into taboo territory.

Anyway, the benevolent host Hoshimaru is now at your service.
Thank you for providing fuel for my upcoming "Which OreTachi Girls Would You Do?" episode. You have all been quite enlightening, though I needed to see Alice naked (again) like in need another hole in my ass (again).
I'm a bit pissed because I've gotten way more than the recommended daily dose of loli recently, which is to say, a lot, and none of it asked for!

But I digress, what wonderous dreams I'll have tonight. Too bad my unconscious will go after the girl I have the least interest in in reality.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Jun 30, 2011 12:04 AM

Jul 2010
I was enjoying myself in the first few minutes of it. I love the BL scene (HOT! XD) and the rest of the episode, it just threw me off. Whatever, it was ok.
Jun 30, 2011 12:12 AM

Aug 2010
Omg, I think the radio announcer just told me to jack off. Well I enjoyed it anyways xD
Jun 30, 2011 2:41 AM

Sep 2010
Ok OVA. Nothing really special.
Jun 30, 2011 4:51 AM

Aug 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Well Asuka made it top due to that episode of her but Naru was still behind at #2. Kobato still stays at #3

Yeah, I agree that Asuka is one of the better characters especially after episode 11 (or maybe it was 10). Still, I just find Naru too adorable.

Yumekichi11 said:
What do you think of the Chitose's employee lade when you see her here:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/pictures%205/4f45334d.jpg
Hmmmmmmmm?

I like it :)

Reversify said:
Ok OVA. Nothing really special.

Well, with an attitude like that then you won't find it special, haha.
Jun 30, 2011 5:37 AM

Oct 2010
gotta love their antenaes ,...
lots of music -
Jun 30, 2011 7:21 AM

May 2011
Keep em coming! The marvelous Fanservice!
Jun 30, 2011 10:06 AM

May 2011
lol bl scene / 10
fanservice abroad
how they should have done it from the start since its an ero adaption :sunglasses:
Jun 30, 2011 3:03 PM

Feb 2010
The show should have been more like this OVA! A great watch. 7/10 ecchi ++++++++++

More Alice would have made it even better.

Troll beginning, heh.
Jun 30, 2011 11:42 PM

Nov 2007
so the main char never appears but it's easy to sum this up ..... tits

yeah that's pretty much it
Jul 1, 2011 2:54 PM

Sep 2008
Awwwwwwwwwwww yeah, Alice ride that thing.
Too bad she didn't get any of that white stuff splurted on her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2011 11:58 AM
Jan 2011
Whoa, ho, ho, ho this is really very daring, Masako's frontal nudity except you don't get to see the hairy stuff.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/pictures%205/5df0c3e8.jpg
Jul 7, 2011 10:08 PM

Sep 2008
very nice, thanks for the screenshots =)
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jul 14, 2011 10:51 PM

Jun 2010
I wanted to see what happened at the end

Jul 19, 2011 2:30 AM

Aug 2010
More Pal-san is always good, although the beginning of the episode nearly killed me. Enjoyable episode for what it was worth 4/5.
Aug 4, 2011 4:44 AM

Feb 2010
I'm more curious about the insert song near the end. I really want to hear the full version of it.

Well, fanservice that wasn't enough for me but at least I got to see the Palcrepe lady's t!ts. I really like it when Kakeru is shown using a computer (bet he's playing imouto VN).
Apr 12, 2012 12:49 PM

Mar 2009
Alice-chan naked in the hot spring... my life is complete~
May 24, 2013 12:00 PM

Feb 2011
Boobs boobs and more boobs, however i really liked the ending! I need to get to the visual novel.
Jul 1, 2013 4:04 PM

May 2012
Focused on fan service this ova is more of a side story just for those who liked the ecchi stuff from the main series. Not much else than fan service I got to say :p
May 30, 2014 6:45 PM

Sep 2012
Bleh, I want more Shuusuke/Hayato/Takashi, considering they're the only good thing about this show (and the best harem lead of all time, in my opinion). All the girls in this show always seemed dull and uninteresting to me. I wish the anime took itself seriously. Then it could be a classic indeed. Ah well, at least this OVA served its purpose of showing the boobs of all the female characters in this show. I can't hate on something for fulfilling its purpose.
Another page to the history of the Fujaku.
Oct 7, 2020 6:36 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. I saw Yamashina Miyako's wrist bandaged even when she was naked.. So.. It's hint she is cutting herself, maybe?.. Because she is also seen with dead eyes in OP, and some hints on her strange things are given as well.. But deal with her isn't revealed till the end.. But bandages on wrist make me think of this, yeah..
Apr 5, 2021 8:32 AM
Aug 2020
The yuri hot spring scene was hot XD.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.