Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 24, 2011 12:12 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
With that cat's name, he remembered. Ritsu still doesn't want to be with Takano, or he don't feel normal around him.

With the mangaka thanking him, he realized the hard work has paid off. Takano entrusted Ritsu because he knew his ability.

Ritsu didn't even notice about the blood until Takano mention about it.

The only time Takano called him "Ritsu" when the scene almost went as OVA did.

The ED was lol~ WTF with the change after that kiss with sakura peddles! lol @ Ritsu challenging Takano.

Definitely cannot wait for Shouta's character song on July 6, 2011 and OVA about Chiaki later.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 24, 2011 12:18 PM

Nov 2007
omg,i do not want it to end...Bring on the second season! (looks like first DVD is selling well so we have a chance:))

Well,anyway...this ep was cute...though,should have been a bit more smutty as the chapter in manga.Damn cellphones!

I am giving 9/10
Jun 24, 2011 12:44 PM
Jun 2009
I'm giving 9/10 because the ending could've been better... We never found out why Takano knew Onodera before he confessed! And they're still not a couple either!
Jun 24, 2011 12:45 PM

Jun 2011
I really Love this anime, also I hope that there's season 2! >.<
Don't want this anime to end!
But overall this anime is too great, don't know how to express.. it's even better than masterpiece for me. <3
Jun 24, 2011 12:46 PM

Jan 2011
Great episode, lot of suprises and the Onodera's blood xD

Manga had more smut than anime ..
Guess they can't animate that for us (unfortunately.. *shot*)

I personally loved the anime.. Compared to JR it had more 'fresh' colours and they also gave the background characters in, for example, the train much more attention than in JR. I don't say Sekaiichi is better 'Cuz they'll always both be.. fantastic <3

I also think that they'll make a season 2.. unanswered questions and open ending like season 1 of JR.

But still..
Let's HOPE for a season 2~
Jun 24, 2011 1:03 PM

Aug 2010
I didn't like the ending .__. It was.. meh.
There HAS to be a season 2 where Onodera and Takano get together.
Jun 24, 2011 1:04 PM

Sep 2007
Sooo cuuuuute~~~
And funny that Onodera STILL deny's it's love xD

This needs another season DEFINITELY!!
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jun 24, 2011 1:08 PM

Sep 2010
NOOOOOO NOT THE LAST EPISODE T_T *cires in corner* well brb going to marathon this like a thousand times.

I liked this series plus the art was a bit better than JRs.

Lets hope that when Deen makes a second season they don't screw it up like the second seasons of JR and Hakuouki. Don't get me wrong the sequels were still good, but no where near as good as their respective 1st seasons.

Also lets hope that they pay attention to the other two couples in the next season too. Cause the second season of JR focused entirely on the main couple almost. I probably wouldn't mind if they did so for the second season of this series since I love the main couple for this one along with the other two. I never really cared too much for Misaki and Usagi, but thats just me.

Well this series gets a 10/10 for me and I hope that when Deen makes a second season it will be just as good as the first.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 24, 2011 1:11 PM

May 2010
This ending was really disappointing to me. e_e Onodera is still being the 'stubborn uke'. >_>
I really liked Yukina x Kisa though. I wish there had been more episodes for them.
Jun 24, 2011 1:46 PM

Nov 2009
can you really call this love? No. But still good anyways e_e
Jun 24, 2011 1:59 PM

May 2009
Nice episode, but not really that satisfying as an ending 'since nothing really changed much in the two main characters' relationship. However, this was a good anime. I really enjoyed it as my first real shounen-ai anime (excluding Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru).
Jun 24, 2011 2:08 PM

Sep 2009
Mystere said:
We never found out why Takano knew Onodera before he confessed!
Didn't Takano say this to imply that he had feelings for Ono from long before?

stAtic91 said:
I really enjoyed it as my first real shounen-ai anime (excluding Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru).
Uraboku anime sucked. Read the manga, it's way better.

Izaya just go and destroy the cellphone right NOW! Like NOW!!!! sKHIOYH(*&%^$%^R%T&Y*U*(U(0-o8y67tuhbuj!!
Well, never knew that just a kiss on the cheek could be so beautiful♥....Damn Takano♥! I want someone like him! Such a smexy GAR!
Oh god Onodera =_=, still saying 'this is not love'?? Why does he want to deny loving such a handsome man?

Anyway, open ending is always good for me as anime original ones suck.
Really, there has to be a 2nd season or I really will cry ;___ ;
Time of manga♥

9/10; yes loved it that much ;D
Jun 24, 2011 2:10 PM

Nov 2009
i love how the phone interupted them X'D i wish he would have closed it though when he kissed him... X3 awesome series i think better than Junjou Romantica =D
Jun 24, 2011 2:21 PM
Dec 2010
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the episode was cute but I wished they show a little more of the smex scene .
10\10 I want a second season !!!!
Takano-SAMA!!!!!! I'm gonna miss ya ((((Sad))))
Jun 24, 2011 2:36 PM

Jun 2010
Cute, yeah looks like there will be another season because of how they left it.
My parents always taught me not to talk to strangers............Well, that went well didnt it?
Jun 24, 2011 4:21 PM

Jul 2008
This ending was totally open ended and unsatisfying... There had better be a second season. This episode was cute though ^^
Jun 24, 2011 4:29 PM

Jul 2010
Well that was a sweet episode and I really liked the part where Onodera got praised since he really deserved that :)

Hmmm so hard to decide what to think of the anime, I loved the 2 "side" couples but I didn't really liked the main couple, I don't like Takano that much but I like Onodera... But why does it always looks/feels like Takano is gonna rape him? I really really dislike that, in JR Misaki isn't really willing but Usagi doesn't try to rape him everytime (okay he molested him 1 time but the feeling between them is a lot less forced in one way or another..) Hmm... 7/10 I guess
Jun 24, 2011 4:32 PM

Jun 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:

stAtic91 said:
I really enjoyed it as my first real shounen-ai anime (excluding Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru).
Uraboku anime sucked. Read the manga, it's way better.

Agreed. Manga is sooooo much better than the anime.

Linalee-Stratos said:

Izaya just go and destroy the cellphone right NOW! Like NOW!!!! sKHIOYH(*&%^$%^R%T&Y*U*(U(0-o8y67tuhbuj!!
Well, never knew that just a kiss on the cheek could be so beautiful♥....Damn Takano♥! I want someone like him! Such a smexy GAR!
Oh god Onodera =_=, still saying 'this is not love'?? Why does he want to deny loving such a handsome man?

Anyway, open ending is always good for me as anime original ones suck.
Really, there has to be a 2nd season or I really will cry ;___ ;
Time of manga♥

9/10; yes loved it that much ;D

You said everything i wanted to say. Takano is so GAR, i cant have enough of him. im so gonna read the manga now! 9/10 too!^.^

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jun 24, 2011 4:39 PM

Jun 2010
aww, so sad it's over with! it kinda felt like they left a lot out lol--season 2 pleaseee? :)

btw--

does anyone know what chapter of the manga episode 12 is in?
Jun 24, 2011 4:47 PM

Oct 2010
Giving it an 8/10 because I didn't like the ending too much. Plus, they wasted like half of the series with other couples that I didn't care for. I know that's the mangakas style because that's how Junjou Romantica went but they could have done the way the show went, better. Also, the transitions of the different couples were just terrible. The show would have been good with just 2 couples (like the manga) and it would've been a better series. We didn't even see Ritsu and Takano's relationship progress in something, like the manga does. In the anime we're left hanging on certain topics and issues between them. If they have a second season, let's hope it's better than how this went.
Jun 24, 2011 5:04 PM

Sep 2009
Derp I actually liked this episode. It was a pretty cute one overall and the kiss on the cheek at the end just seemed more sincere than all the other stuff that's happened throughout the series. Ritsu's challenge to Takano at the end was pretty entertaining too. xD Overall I'm not really disappointed, I expect that they'll make a second season like with Junjou, but if they don't then yeah I guess I could see why people wouldn't like the episode since it really doesn't provide you with any closure for the series and whatnot.

Derp. I heard that the OVA is mostly about Chiaki? Looking forward to it. o u o WHY IS IT THAT MY FAVORITE COUPLES ARE ALWAYS THE MINOR ONES HNGHHH. xD
Jun 24, 2011 6:05 PM
Dec 2010
h_malone16 said:
aww, so sad it's over with! it kinda felt like they left a lot out lol--season 2 pleaseee? :)

btw--

Both episodes 11 & 12 are in Chapter 4
Jun 24, 2011 6:16 PM
Apr 2011
grrrr!!!!! HELL CELL!!!!!!!! ah well bring on season 2!!
ive been reading the manga and personally i think they should have stopped at the christmas scene..... and then done a 2nd season :)
Jun 24, 2011 6:51 PM
Jul 2009
secretanimefan said:
grrrr!!!!! HELL CELL!!!!!!!! ah well bring on season 2!!
ive been reading the manga and personally i think they should have stopped at the christmas scene..... and then done a 2nd season :)

I totally agree! They definitely could have done that but I have the feeling that they are really going to drag things out into the second season. Assuming that there will be a season 2, that material will probably show up in about the fourth episode or later. I thought today's episode was nice but it was pretty anticlimactic for a season finale. Anyway I hope there's a season 2 because the manga has been awesome!
Jun 24, 2011 7:41 PM
Oct 2009
Based on how this final episode ended, I can almost guarantee that there'll probably be a season 2. Let's hope!
Jun 24, 2011 7:56 PM

Sep 2008
The ending didn't feel like an ending at all.
We definitely need a second season.
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Jun 24, 2011 7:56 PM

Jul 2010
I really enjoyed watching this! I hope there's a Season 2!
Jun 24, 2011 8:00 PM

Apr 2008
It was a cute anime...I liked it better then Junjou where I basically hated most of the ukes lol...I really didn't like Ritsu in the beginning but he started to grow on me. I wanted to see more Yukina x Kisa though, they are my favorite couple from the series!
Jun 24, 2011 8:25 PM

May 2010
So this week I spoiled it for myself and gave up and read the manga before it ended. Maan, there really needs to be a second season of this.

It was lovely though, but it really didn't feel like an ending.
Jun 24, 2011 8:54 PM

Dec 2009
h_malone16 said:

btw--

Chapter 4 (volume 2)

I love this anime so much.We definitely need season 2.

Overall: 9/10

Jun 24, 2011 8:55 PM

Jun 2010
Zahraa said:
h_malone16 said:

btw--

Both episodes 11 & 12 are in Chapter 4

thank you! :)
Jun 24, 2011 8:56 PM

Feb 2011
Takano x Onodera is my favorite. I like Takano's attempt, and Ritsu's stubbornness is what makes this couple interesting. xDDD
There mostly gonna be season 2 people. This episode's not disappointing at all! It looks like the end for the new beginning to me. ;)
Jun 24, 2011 9:36 PM

Apr 2010
Really loved the episode.
Definitely cant wait for more OVA / second season.

Damn Onodera was sexy when he was taking off his socks <3
Jun 24, 2011 10:20 PM

Nov 2007
Tayloroids said:
At least the second episode of the OVA is supposedly episode 12.5, so maybe that'll give us a bit more closure? I sure hope so.

Unfortunately according to the title to ep 12.5, it's about Chiaki pair, not Ritsu pair.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 24, 2011 10:26 PM

Jul 2010
sigh.... I knew that this was going have a second season. I just hope they don't bullshit us that much in the next season.
Jun 24, 2011 10:49 PM

Dec 2009
rlime said:
The ending didn't feel like an ending at all.
We definitely need a second season.
^Agreed. I think that this series doesn't feel like it could really stand on its own, especially given where they left off in the main storyline.

I liked the series and all, but the pacing of the story has sort of bothered me throughout. It felt rushed in some places, too slow in others. The transitions were sometimes awkward and sometimes scenes just felt choppy to me. I'm not sure if it's due to lack of enough material or it was a conscious choice, but compared to JR--and it's hard not to compare it to JR--it felt like the story just didn't flow as smoothly.

Yukina x Kisa were definitely my favourite pair, but they were my favourite in the manga too, so that's really not much of a surprise.

Hope to see a second season...
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Jun 24, 2011 11:02 PM

Jun 2009
Mystere said:
We never found out why Takano knew Onodera before he confessed! And they're still not a couple either!

Actually, the hint for this was in OVA: the first time Onodera spotted Takano at school, Takano spotted him too. Takano also looked up his name in a book's library card, and was watching Onodera leaving from a window.
Jun 24, 2011 11:05 PM

Dec 2009
If this show doesn't get a second season I will be royally pissed. So, so, so much better than the utter letdown that was Junjou Romantica.

If DEEN makes a season 2, wishful thinking permit, 50% of that shit better be Yukina/Kisa because you KNOW they had the best dynamic. You bet your KIRA KIRA FUWA FUWA they did. God damn.
Your favorite anime is shit.
Jun 24, 2011 11:05 PM

Jun 2009
The episode was nice but too 'clean', I'd prefer more smut. Also, no way I can count this as an ending episode, there's no ending at all! And that's what disappointed me, I really wanted to see some sort of conclusion, or at least some progress at the final ep. This lack made me rate the overall series as 7/10.
Jun 25, 2011 12:22 AM

Aug 2010
... I can not believe it ended like that ....
I DEMAND a second season and an apology!
this is just not acceptable ....
I still love the series though ... ♥
Jun 25, 2011 12:46 AM

Mar 2010
The end sooo calls for the second season!
Jun 25, 2011 1:14 AM

Nov 2010
There HAS to be a SECOND SEASON!!!
I mean... There's still so many unanswered questions and all... About how Takano knew Onodera even before Onodera confessed...Yokozawa's 'rivalry' with Onodera... And come on... Onodera almost succumbed to Takano... NO WAY THEY'RE GONNA LEAVE US HANGING ON A CLIFFHANGER-LIKE ENDING!!

I'm not truly satisfied with the ending but when I re-watched it, I think it IS some sort of a way the producers are telling us that there is more... So I'll leave it at 9/10 coz I love the anime too much to rate it any lower... There better be a second season... Or I'll just live my life hating the anime producers... (The anime was already a big success online...no way they'd have any 'financial' problems or whatever to not continue it...) >=(

ps; is it me or the soundtracks that played during the TakanoXOnodera scenes really moved me... ^__^
Jun 25, 2011 2:56 AM
Feb 2011
with an ending like this - you just get the audience frustrated .. too many answers left - yet there are so many anime/ova on the market with the same ending - open end!

I just hope they'll make an second season and make the audience kinda happy. My Mom is still sulking ^^;; and I'm kinda shocked .. and calling the second ova episode 12.5 might give you an slight hope that might consider an second season .. kinda like episode 13 (special) JR ...

for all those who watched the anime and don't know the manga - it's like 'Hey, wait a minute? Where is the end? What happened to the other couples and why did Masamune knew Ritsu before .. etc. pp ????'

if they sell enough DVD's (Oricon place 5) there might be an slight chance they do .. as I personally think they have enough stuff left to air an second season .. but maybe that's just my opinion!
Jun 25, 2011 5:08 AM

Oct 2008
Aww you can't end it there! I NEED a second season! D:

On the plus side they've left it totally open for a second season. Better this than giving the anime its own ending so that the story can't be continued on from the manga any more.

Overall I still really enjoyed watching this so I'm going to give it 9/10. Even if there isn't a second season I guess I've still got the manga with its smutty goodness.
Jun 25, 2011 6:51 AM
Jul 2018
The kiss on the cheek was very beautiful~~~ <3
I really think there would be a season 2!! This episode doesn't seem like the "real" ending.. Besides, Junjou Romantica has 2 seasons, so I think this one would too..
Jun 25, 2011 7:14 AM

Mar 2009
actually since i gave JR a 10/10 i should give this one a 10..i mean i might liked this show even better than JR! but for some technical reasons i just have to give this show 9/10 :/

btw we need MOAAAR!! season 2 please!~
Jun 25, 2011 8:19 AM

Apr 2011
This episode was adorable~! <3

Ritsu is kinda tsundere LOL he said that he never fall in love with Takano again, but.. when Takano treated him, kissed him, hugged him.. Ricchaaaan~ Takano still love you! D:

I'm sure there would be a 2nd season, I'll waiting for it~ >u<
AzumiOctania25Jun 25, 2011 8:26 AM
Jun 25, 2011 8:55 AM

Aug 2010
I do believe there will be the 2nd season. And I hope it'll have more love scenes, you know what I mean ;-) we need more relationships, less all that manga-indusrty-working stuff.

9 out of 10.
Jun 25, 2011 1:20 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
This episode made me laugh soooo SOOOOO much xD The scene with pin-down was just RIDICULOUS for me xD Not so much as to what it showed but the music .... THE MUSICCCC !!! It was like from a lame cheesy 3rd rate romantic movie lol So I couldn't stop laughing except for a full second when he pinned him down on the floor and kissed him .

Then the kiss on the cheek in the end WAS THE CUTEST THING EVAH ! No ridiculous music there so I could go "awww" and "kyaaa" safely ! And his blush was so cute tooo <3
Jun 25, 2011 1:52 PM

May 2011
That uh . . . was tough to watch. Got into a bet with a buddy whoever cracked first watching this. I won, was easy. Did have my "HHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG" face on most of the time.

Minus the uh "parts" I give it a 7/10
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

infinitejester - Apr 8, 2011

106 by Babychi2005 »»
Nov 19, 2023 3:12 AM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

xochandaox - May 6, 2011

72 by bonkersbrad »»
Feb 27, 2023 9:44 AM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Roloko - Jun 17, 2011

62 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 9, 2022 4:59 PM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tenetard - May 27, 2011

67 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 9, 2022 2:04 PM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Apr 15, 2011

53 by Trhodes603 »»
Jan 7, 2022 9:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.