Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Nozoki Ana Chapter 47 Discussion

Jun 23, 2011 4:40 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
JUST AS PLANNED

Well he seems to have made up with the lesbian. She probably still won't have much of a role.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
Modified by ThatRazorGuy, Apr 16, 12:52 PM

Jun 23, 2011 5:19 AM

Wow what the fuck did i just read? Emiru is so unpredictable lol. If i were Kido, i would honestly stay away from her. She just outright played him in this chapter.

I was expecting Yuri to say something to him, but wow.

Jun 23, 2011 5:27 AM

Emiru knew he was still hung up about Yuri and didn't want to have sex with him if he wasn't focusing on her.
She planted the cameras so she could bring them out and scare him if she could tell he was thinking about Yuri.

Yuri has no reason to talk to him. He ended it. It's over.
Even if she loved him then, she must get over it now. The only way she can is to stop seeing him, or it will only be harder.

Jun 23, 2011 5:48 AM

notsureifsrs said:
Emiru knew he was still hung up about Yuri and didn't want to have sex with him if he wasn't focusing on her.
She planted the cameras so she could bring them out and scare him if she could tell he was thinking about Yuri.

So is that why she didnt let him kiss her? Still, she went a little overboard with the camera lol. I got a little scared too.

Jun 23, 2011 5:56 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Emiru is a real life troll.

Jun 23, 2011 6:02 AM

I freaking love Emiru. She makes the most awesome facial expressions. But yeah, the only reason she did that was probably because she knew that Kido was still thinking of Yuri.

edit: Oh, and it was nice to see Makiko again. Glad things are back to normal with them.
Modified by stAtic91, Jun 23, 2011 6:33 AM

Jun 25, 2011 1:35 PM

oh who didn't see that coming with Emiru? no way did they just happily get together there. that manipulative bitch set him up again. I freaking hate that Emiru bitch. there's 2 ways the dude could handle this .... be a man and threaten the bitch, smash every camera and tell her if she fucks with him again she will regret it or option just fucking leave.

hey the lesbian is kinda back. at least they are sort of friends again. she looks more lez like if possible. maybe she'll stick around since he hasn't been in a situation to bone her yet.

would have been awkward for Yuri to talk to him there..... I hope she isn't written out. she did have some guilt there and she did dump the rich guy.

Jun 25, 2011 1:55 PM

I know this might not be the right place to ask this but hmm, this is like the first manga that have caught my attention.
- I started reading it on manga fox but they only have 20 chapters, where can i read the rest xD
- How often this gets new chapters, is it like a once a month deal xD?

thanks. ^^
Modified by choyos, Jun 25, 2011 2:00 PM
huh?

Jun 25, 2011 2:01 PM

choyos said:

You can get them from the scanlator's sites.

XscansX (they did the next couple chapters, then black wing did some and dropped it, now they're picking it back up)
Blackwing (I'm not sure if you can use this any more, as the dude got pissed off and a shitsorm occured. You'll have to find the files somewhere else)

Jun 25, 2011 2:08 PM

thanks for the quick response ( ^_^)

Edit:
OK, that took a while but I caught up...
hmmm... this could have also backfire on Emiru if Kido had half a brain cell and said something like "Yuri, Tama and now You *add a sadface*" and run out of the apartment, but he have proven to be a horrible liar on the most crucial moments that would have been out of character i guess.

Still nice stuff, I think they dragged-on on the chapters when he find about about Yuri cheating on him. I'm not taking about the chapter, but everything that came before that, It should had been earlier but that's just my opinion ^^

I hope they just don't write Yuri off like that. She still needs to find out about what was really going on during her relationship during that time and get all mad, try to use that as an excuse to get back, get mad, understand and then finally disappear ^^ (Giving this a little more though she is not a main character...)
Modified by choyos, Jun 25, 2011 7:42 PM
huh?

Jun 25, 2011 10:20 PM
Wow, gotta say I wasn't expecting the cameras and such. But with Emiru personality I though she might have some type of evidence of his actions. Also i was hoping Yuri and Kido would stay together a little longer but for someone reason after first her first intro, I thought something was fishy, but I didn't expect her to be seeing 2 different men.

Jun 28, 2011 10:05 AM
...Emiru....i think i hate her.

Jun 30, 2011 3:45 AM

notsureifsrs said:

Yuri has no reason to talk to him. He ended it. It's over.
Even if she loved him then, she must get over it now. The only way she can is to stop seeing him, or it will only be harder.

I did think that by the way the conversation was going in the middle of the chapter.

But Emiru really did freak me out......man, Tatsu never seems to be able to catch a break.

Jul 27, 2012 7:00 PM
There's more to Emiru than meets the eye (and I doubt she really did and said all those things just for the peeping rule), but goddamn I have to try really hard not to rage. How fucking sick is that, seriously?
I'm glad he managed to make up with Makiko though.

Jan 23, 2013 2:41 AM

WOAH WOAH WOAH. Damn that got me too, i totally forgot about her true nature too. and to think this was a "happy ending" chapter -_-

May 18, 2013 1:47 AM
originanime

KuroDubZero said:
Emiru is a real life troll.

Jesus Christ.

May 26, 2013 4:00 PM

stAtic91 said:
I freaking love Emiru. She makes the most awesome facial expressions. But yeah, the only reason she did that was probably because she knew that Kido was still thinking of Yuri.

edit: Oh, and it was nice to see Makiko again. Glad things are back to normal with them.
This.

Seriously though I applaud the mangaka for this chapter, I knew it was too soon for them to do anything, but I wasn't expecting for those turn of events.
Don't bother if you don't know how special effects were done without computers.

Jun 26, 2013 2:16 PM
Acid flashback

What a curveball. I think Emiru will wait until he's in love with her to do something.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 23, 2013 12:24 PM

Interesting.
The climax when they finally have sex will be so great.

Oct 8, 2013 9:27 PM

What will she do next?

Nov 23, 2013 11:55 AM

And ones again everything is in Emiru's palm

Apr 2, 2014 8:44 AM

God damn!
I cannot wait for them to finally have sex though. It'll be amazing.

May 16, 2014 3:43 AM
With Emiru, you never know what you gonna get ;) Damn it, she is so hard to read, right?? but I can see it!!! Yup, I can't wait for Emiru and Kido to have a true sex. Now that'll be really awesome......and erotic :3 I can't believe I forgot that she was recording =_=

Of course Makiko will have a haircut, and I am glad that she is alright.
I don't know if I still want to see Kotobiki or not.

Jul 19, 2014 10:53 PM

Why's he so pathetic ? xD

Jul 18, 2015 12:26 PM

Great chapter. First I was like 'what a bitch she is' but then I realized she didn't explicitly say she didn't loves him. And I honestly didn't expected Makiko's return with new hairstyle. Her telling Kido that Emiru apologized later somehow lessened my anger of what she did to him.

But if Makiko still loves her... I dunno, it's quite a possibile they are now both cooperating against Kido, who knows?

And after meeting Kotobiki it seems Kido has now all the reasons to be depressed even more.

Feb 13, 2016 9:06 PM

This is the second evilishly "kind" person I've seen in manga. The first is the girl from Aku No Hana.Its very difficult to understand what they mean just by observing because they are in their own world. ^^
But I think Emiru is doing this to try to shape their relationship into a romance.Kido was just using her as a replacement for his ex girlfriend,and she saw it, so she did all of this to "get the most advantage possible", motivated by her feelings of love and sadness.Notice her not allowing him to kiss her. She really loves Kido in a form of her own, but the girl has her own fantasies of how things should work out, and place Kido in a pedestal so as to "nurture" his feelings if this makes sense? .Her eloquent personality is caused by her extremely far reaching insight into things. This is where things gets too deep and I stop reading it for a while.

Jul 27, 2017 7:01 AM
I think kido will develop a case of Stockholm syndrome i don't care if Emiru's intentions are noble , the way she goes about it are wrong , but i enjoy seeing Kido suffer , hope Emiru's turn will come:)

Apr 2, 2018 5:03 PM

Emiru likes take control :3

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…"