Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 22, 2011 9:04 AM

Apr 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
so short... :(
Jun 22, 2011 9:08 AM

Jan 2008
Ichigo was totally acting out of character when he ran away... He would rather grip tsukishima and drag him out by force, than leaving his family and friends alone with the enemy....

Jun 22, 2011 9:13 AM

May 2010
Shiroi said:
Ichigo was totally acting out of character when he ran away... He would rather grip tsukishima and drag him out by force, than leaving his family and friends alone with the enemy....

I agree..>.>

Edit: All the pages are there! >.< yay! So, everyone fell for the trap?! :O Omg..How stupid can they be? unless he can control minds..o.O
MermaidGalaxiesJun 22, 2011 9:21 AM
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jun 22, 2011 9:16 AM

Nov 2009
that was one hell of a chapter. tsukishima is a badass
Jun 22, 2011 9:17 AM

Jul 2009
Tsukishima's such a bastard. He can invade right into Ichigo's personal space without any trouble. He's not even attacking Ichigo, just pissing him off!
Jun 22, 2011 9:23 AM

Aug 2009
drmagg said:
so short... :(

yet so awesome
Jun 22, 2011 9:25 AM

Jun 2010
Seems to be finally getting exciting after such a long while.
Jun 22, 2011 9:31 AM

Jan 2008
Win ch is WIN!

Hail Tsukishima, the new troll king who makes rings round Aizen - easily. :3
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Jun 22, 2011 10:05 AM

Jul 2007
Ah ginjou and here you conveniently find Ichigo. How..convenient...Sure you are not a badguy, and only this big bad bad bad thing Tsukishima is, who conveniently showed up in Ichigo's home after you sent him here.

I am guessing whatever Ginjou wants will happen near. And Now I am pretty much sure Tsukishima is working with ginjou.

I love how atmospheric the chapter is. it actually makes you feel Ichigo's desperation and paranoia. It all started with GInjou planting seeds about Isshin and now it goes to this...

5/5
AhenshihaelJun 22, 2011 10:08 AM
Jun 22, 2011 10:49 AM

Jul 2009
i agree with fai. when i read the chapter i'm thinking, "Would Kubo make Ichigo have a nightmare? Is he going to wake up?" Ichigo's behavior was odd enough but now this? I swore he was on something... Ginjou happens to randomly pop up behind Ichigo.. something is definitely up... i can't wait for next week. Bleach finally got good again.
If you can't beat 'em, try again.

Jun 22, 2011 10:55 AM

Sep 2008
I like Ikumi's breasts.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2011 11:05 AM

Jan 2011
I'm starting to like Tsukishima, lol, maybe that's just me.
He really knows how to piss off Ichigo, kinda like Aizen always did XD which is why I'm starting to like him more as a bad guy!

Ichigo was freeeeaking out!
which really made this chapter more interesting! Haha!!
Jun 22, 2011 11:36 AM

Jan 2010
Ichigo's behavior was strange, though if he did continue beating Tsukishima, his friends would get in the way. That would not end well.

Something definitely is going on. If I were Ichigo, I'd head to Urahara's shop. There's no way Tsukishima could get to him easily. But I think that Ginjou will have another place to go.

I can just imagine what Orohime said on the phone. (Assuming he actually did call her)

"What are you saying? We met just the other day." Tsukishima
"Oh yeah, you were the guy who attacked me with a sword." Orohime
"hahaha" Tsukishima
Jun 22, 2011 11:40 AM

Mar 2010
I was thinking the same thing 'whaaat? Ichigo leaves people he care about with enemy? Hpw weird' I'm interested what will hapen next
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Jun 22, 2011 11:51 AM

Jan 2011
SerenityB3128 said:
I'm starting to like Tsukishima, lol, maybe that's just me.
He really knows how to piss off Ichigo, kinda like Aizen always did XD which is why I'm starting to like him more as a bad guy!

...o.O maybe Tsukishima put illusion on you too.
XD
Jun 22, 2011 11:54 AM

Dec 2010
Why didn't ichigo just use his fullbring in his house and stab him in the head
Jun 22, 2011 12:00 PM

Feb 2010
tsukishima really did a impressive troll show to ichigo^^
Jun 22, 2011 12:00 PM

May 2010
Could Tsukishima fullbring somehow alters everyone's memory ? I think that could make sense but this is just a guess I suppose !
Jun 22, 2011 12:12 PM

Jun 2010
Woah chapter finally interesting!
Jun 22, 2011 12:14 PM
Sep 2007
People who liked this chapter is lame, come on brain washing powers, are the most lamest plot in the world. but I do agree this guy is a bigger troll then Aizen. Also Ichigo running all over the place was so stupid.
Hi
Jun 22, 2011 12:22 PM

Jul 2007
PhantomEX said:
Why didn't ichigo just use his fullbring in his house and stab him in the head

That does not fit Ichigo's need for heroics. It would mean Ichigo would have to be a badguy of the peace. And that does not sit well with his ego.

For Ichigo, it has always been about being at the top, shrouded in power and using that power. He needs to be "The hero" to live, due to the fact that he overcompensates for letting his own mother to die.

He needs his power to be acknowledged, for his deed to be fruitful in terms of his personal space and bonds in life. hence why he could not stand being powerless, being the protected instead of protector, why he even was spiteful of his newfound normalcy and rushed to the chance he got.

His family, his friends - are the pillars that assure him in being the right one. And suddenly in their eyes he is not. He rushes to saving, protecting, etc, because it proves his existence and denies his mother's death and his own weaknesses and human fragility.

With what tsukishima pulled off, he no longer has that audience. Without it - Ichigo is just a scared child who let his mother die and kept hiding behind his own benevolent and heroic deeds.
AhenshihaelJun 22, 2011 12:25 PM
Jun 22, 2011 12:28 PM

Aug 2009
Ichigo getting trolled.
Jun 22, 2011 12:29 PM

Dec 2010
Here ya go:

Also..Those breasts ~D=
Jun 22, 2011 12:29 PM

Dec 2009
Finally a good troll. Not like Aizen with his plotkais.

Bleach is getting interesting after a while. Hopefully Kubo doesn't ruin it too soon.
Jun 22, 2011 12:35 PM

Jan 2008
OMG. His power is to secretly turn everyone into his slave, and have them make him ruler of the entire world without any death whatsoever. He's the new M. Bison trying to take over the world.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 22, 2011 12:50 PM

Apr 2009
At the end of this arc, Ichigo better be nailing that MILF, she obviously wants it. So far, things have been pretty entertaining, there's nothing better than seeing Ichigo severely trolled.
Fai said:
With what tsukishima pulled off, he no longer has that audience. Without it - Ichigo is just a scared child who let his mother die and kept hiding behind his own benevolent and heroic deeds.
Regardless of his audience's presence, Ichigo has always been a scared child who let his mother die and kept hiding behind his own benevolent and heroic deeds. Kubo has made that fact rather blatant since the beginning... To me, one of more obvious underlying purposes of this arc is to show how Ichigo, regardless of how strong he's become or has previously been, hasn't really changed, yet everyone around him has in one way or another. I don't like how Bleach has become one drawn out coming of age tale.
ReaperEXEJun 22, 2011 12:53 PM
Jun 22, 2011 1:28 PM

Oct 2008
IchigoHollowfi said:
Shiroi said:

I agree..>.>

Edit: All the pages are there! >.< yay! So, everyone fell for the trap?! :O Omg..How stupid can they be? unless he can control minds..o.O

I agree too and that is also what I thought, I can't think of any other explanasion!
Jun 22, 2011 1:34 PM

Jan 2008
Wow. Tsukishima is really filling up the shoes as Aizen nr 2...

For a second there I thought Ichigo was going to pull out his suit and go bat-**** crazy on Tsukishima right there! But he didn't. I think he restrained himself pretty well concerning the circumstances, too worried about his little sisters and friends, I suppose... I wonder what his dad would have done...

Jun 22, 2011 1:42 PM

Jul 2010
very interesting chapter. tsukishima got all of them and i also think he should've drag tsukishima somewhere and then ask him what is going on. lets talk or you're so dead.. instead he is running away. but nonetheless a good chapter. can't wait for the next.
Jun 22, 2011 2:10 PM

Jan 2009
YEX said:
Could Tsukishima fullbring somehow alters everyone's memory ? I think that could make sense but this is just a guess I suppose !

my guess is since Tsukishima's fullbring is related to bookmarks and books are connected to History then his power is to alter a part of history, i say part because of the bookmark if you get what i mean
Jun 22, 2011 2:15 PM

Mar 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
I like Ikumi's breasts.
Yeah. Earth's Kuukaku with both hands! Why was She even near Ichigo house this late? She seemed to show some motherly thing for Ichigo in this chapter or maybe she's into younger inexperienced boys :D

This was good chapter. Nice to see Ichigo running like that. Also Ginjou showed up at the right time as Ichigo would probably go to Urahara store. Tsukishima should teach Aizen how its done.

Everything goes as planed! :D
Jun 22, 2011 2:26 PM

Sep 2007
Ikumi breasts ...
And the vilainous bad guy is "good".
Jun 22, 2011 2:32 PM

Jan 2010
maybe Coyote Stark is making an army, but for what purpose. What could he be after? maybe he's he reason why Urahara and Ishinn got together.

Still though, i don't blame ichigo for running away, i'd feel paranoid if everyone you know suddenly cast you out.

What i wanna know is, how could Coyote Stark get to the other fullbringers. I thought they could hold out at least. seems to convinient.
Jun 22, 2011 2:55 PM

May 2008
Now This was Interesting.
Jun 22, 2011 3:00 PM

Sep 2010
YEX said:

..gee, really? You think? I wonder what gave that away.........
Jun 22, 2011 3:40 PM

Jul 2008
Hawaiian420 said:
People who liked this chapter is lame, come on brain washing powers, are the most lamest plot in the world. but I do agree this guy is a bigger troll then Aizen. Also Ichigo running all over the place was so stupid.

Implying that Tsukishima altered someone memories when I'm pretty much sure he never altered anyone's memories.

His fullbring is a sword, a sword that can cut through anything and by anything you can also include kido, fullbring or anything else that can be as abstract as it want.
What if Tsukishima was really Ichigo's cousin but that for some reason some people made everyone forget about him. The only thing that he is doing is cutting the lock that retained the memories about him.

Unlike Fai I am thinking that Tsukishima does not side with Ginjou but is there to make sure that Ginjou's plan do not suceed whatever it is.

Actually I'm starting to think that the one that made everyone forget about Tsukishima is actually Urahara, Isshin and the unintroduced shinigami. By 'taking aways your son's future' they could simply mean that they are planing to wipe his and his friend's memories about the soul society and the shinigamis.

Urahara noticed that Ichigo started to ask himself some unnecessary question such as 'Why was Aizen doing this?' 'Was Aizen as bad as he made himself look?'
To Urahara having Ichigo return being a Shinigami in this state would only cause problem in the future hence why he's not against having him forget about everything.
Jun 22, 2011 4:25 PM

Mar 2009
It felt like a short chapter.
Jun 22, 2011 5:42 PM

May 2009
AlexSadist-sama said:
It felt like a short chapter.
Don't they always...?

I liked this chapter. It's fun to see Tsukishima mess with Icihgo's head.
Jun 22, 2011 6:27 PM

Nov 2008
It got pretty interesting, Ichigo was so paranoic.
Jun 22, 2011 6:35 PM
Jun 2011
I'm starting to think after reading this chapter that Tsukishima has already got to urahara & isshin , and that's why they want to do something to change ichigo's future. I mean its hard to doubt after he got to every other friend and family member. Also I don't think ginjou is an enemy to ichigo like a lot of people seem to believe. well that's my opinion
Jun 22, 2011 7:12 PM

Apr 2008
I LOVE ICHI's Freaked out faces. Yeah Kurosaki, I'm confused and scared too.

Jeepers! Creepers! Where did ya get those pee-perrrrrrs?
Jun 22, 2011 11:43 PM

Sep 2009
Hmmm

He constantly smiles, laid back and mellow when speaking, turns people against each other, and hypnotizes others....who does that remind me of?

*cough* Aizen *cough*

Talk about unoriginality. And how circumstantial for Ginjou to be the only one who escapes... And since when does Ichigo run from enemies?!
Prophet-xJun 22, 2011 11:47 PM
Jun 23, 2011 12:29 AM

Aug 2009
Wowww a chapter that was pretty good. Yay! Wonder what Tsukishima's ability is.. looks like memory manipulation.

Jun 23, 2011 4:37 AM

Mar 2011
Oh man! Ginjou can't be the only one that Tsukashima hasn't got to yet! There has to be someone!

Well, anyways, I guess this weirdness is waht Tsukashima's subordinate was harpiing on about several chapters ago about being Tsukashima's friend! It all makes sense now!
Jun 23, 2011 7:17 AM

Jun 2009
What's that? An interesting and actually good Bleach chapter? When did that happen last?
Jun 23, 2011 7:46 AM
Mar 2009
Trololololool. We have our new troll king in Bleach.

Wow, so he alters memories and mindfucks you. That means Ichigo, Ginjou, and Ishida should be fine right?
Jun 23, 2011 8:07 AM

Jul 2008
ChronosXIII said:
Trololololool. We have our new troll king in Bleach.

Wow, so he alters memories and mindfucks you. That means Ichigo, Ginjou, and Ishida should be fine right?

He most probably don't,
But I guess that for people that read through without thinking then it's what it looks like.
Jun 23, 2011 8:28 AM

Apr 2011
Interesting chapter, cant w8 for the next 1.;)
Jun 23, 2011 9:04 AM

Jan 2010
We still are not really sure what Tsukishima's power is. There are a some of possibilities.

* Mind control
* Memory alteration (Kind of the same as mind control)
* The power of friendship, the ability to make anyone into a friend.
* An extension of the cutting anything power he is supposed to have.

It could even be that Aizen was not actually captured and that he's behind this. Or Tsukishima is Aizen's son (doubtful).

What is weird is that he actually cut Ishida and left a physical wound, but Chad and Orohime were not wounded like that. It could be that there are two Tsukishima or something different happened between the two attacks.

And wasn't Tsukishima's shirt stained with blood at Ichigo's house? Then why is it not at his bosses house? Did he change shirts before he got there?
EndarJun 23, 2011 9:16 AM
Jun 23, 2011 9:48 AM

Jul 2007
Endar said:
We still are not really sure what Tsukishima's power is. There are a some of possibilities.

* Mind control
* Memory alteration (Kind of the same as mind control)
* The power of friendship, the ability to make anyone into a friend.
* An extension of the cutting anything power he is supposed to have.

Or he might not even be ALTERING memories, just removing shinigami-stuff that blocks certain memories. would explain why did not work with Ishida, if Ishida never knew him.

Would not be surprised on if He IS who the others claim him to be and Isshin/Urahara/someone basically mind-wiped everyone some time before the story started.

As i wrote in last chapter thread:
- Ginjou seems to know Isshin.
- Tsukishima is hiding from public view, avoiding direct contact with media.
- Ichigo's FB form reminded Ginjou of someone.

Thus:

Cue this talk during fight between him and ichigo:
Ichigo: why did you alter their memories!?
Tsukishima: Since when were you under impression i was altering them? I was repairing what was erased by____!
*chapter ends*
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.