Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 22, 2011 7:10 AM

Feb 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
tl;dr Naruto got Raikage's approval and is the only one able to sniff out the Zetsus and Madara's up to his usual trolling.
Wtf a modified Six Paths of Pain with half a Sharingan and Rinnegan? Oh boy.
No matter, just let the battle resume.
Jun 22, 2011 7:18 AM

May 2010
Looking forward to this. :D

go Naruto!! ;]
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jun 22, 2011 7:22 AM

May 2008
Hmmm, this was a great chapter after all. I find Madara's plan quite interesting with the Jinchuurikis having a Rinnegan and a Sharingan all~ I'm looking forward the battles~
Jun 22, 2011 7:28 AM

Oct 2008
Woohoo! Looks like Naruto is going to be a great help but how will he and the others cope against the modified Jinchūriki? Oh, I'm excited already! :D
Jun 22, 2011 8:06 AM

Jan 2011
maybe they will all die and Madara will be the winner, and than he will be all alone in the world, so he will kill himself XD
...so...go Naruto! and beat the hell out of that weird masked man!
Jun 22, 2011 8:09 AM

Jan 2011
Naruto is awesome *________* little yellow flash <3 <3 <3

f***k, things are going messing now, so tense!

sayami said:
I find Madara's plan quite interesting with the Jinchuurikis having a Rinnegan and a Sharingan all~ I'm looking forward the battles~

I agree with you, I want to know how things will develop and how the fight between Naruto and Madara will look ^^ i'm certain it will be so f***ing awesome :P

I'm looking forward for next chapter!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Jun 22, 2011 8:12 AM

Jan 2011
Michifu said:
maybe they will all die and Madara will be the winner, and than he will be all alone in the world, so he will kill himself XD
...so...go Naruto! and beat the hell out of that weird masked man!

slol, I wonder how the world would look empty without anyone, only with madara xD
interesing optinion, but very boring xD

Jun 22, 2011 8:20 AM

Jan 2011
okashina said:

...interesing optinion, but very boring xD

that's why Naruto will make it interesting ;)
Jun 22, 2011 9:24 AM

Jun 2010
Well this chapter was really something.

Go Naruto, super fast! It's too bad alot of this chapter was just spent with Naruto explaining things to Raikage and Tsunade what we already know.

I can not wait to see the reactions of some people to this chapter. I just know that alot of people are gonna be pissed off at what Madara's done.

I'm just somewhat surprised and confused that Kabuto let him use the Jinchuuriki for that.

Kishi, always the best at doing things that cause reader reactions to be split.

As much as I personally liked this and found it interesting, what happened with the Jinchuuriki seems like something thats come right out of a half-serious fanfic.
Jun 22, 2011 10:25 AM

Feb 2011
Really Great episode...
Jun 22, 2011 10:27 AM

Feb 2010
-Minato and Kushina <3
-Wow. That Raikage is REALLY stubborn and hot-headed o__o
Never seen anyone (a non-villain) so against Naruto as him.
-Looks like Naruto has improved his speed AND went past Raikage.
Good for him (:
-WHOA at how it ended o.O (Each former jinchuuriki has a frigging rinnegan and a sharingan eye!!)
I'm assuming Madara might also place in them their respective bijuu's power to make them even more ridiculously powerful lol..
Jun 22, 2011 10:35 AM

May 2010
Oh god damn it another chapter with Naruto peace talking...

Where did Madara get so many pairs of Rinnegan?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 22, 2011 10:41 AM

Jul 2009
i wonder how this is going to end up...

now all the jinchuurikis are buffed up, it's hardly fair... but somehow naruto will pull through, as usual and kick some ass.
If you can't beat 'em, try again.

Jun 22, 2011 10:54 AM

Feb 2008
if naruto could not survive the raikage's attack he would have no chance against Madara.

in any case it will be interesting to see how he deals with this since he cant really do shadow clones while in nine tail form. he has to face madara, zetsu, and possibly sasuke soon.
Jun 22, 2011 11:01 AM

Jun 2010
I like the new Six Pains as former Jinchiruuki, but giving them all sharingans and rinnegans, kinda over the top for me at least. I mean The rinnegan was considered the ultimate technique not too long ago now it seems cheap, but then again same thing with the sharingan earlier on too.
Jun 22, 2011 11:06 AM
Feb 2009
Now we're getting somewhere :)
Jun 22, 2011 11:19 AM

Jun 2011
is this going to be the last arc ?
<!--link--><a href="http://www.zerochan.net/315764">
Jun 22, 2011 11:33 AM

Mar 2010
I'm not sure , it's interesting or ridiculous.. I'll go with both
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Jun 22, 2011 11:40 AM

Jul 2010
nice to see that they actually used the filler six tails, i didn't really care for the filler arc, but still nice to see
Jun 22, 2011 11:48 AM
Apr 2011
Amazing chapter. Im still waiting for the Itachi and Nagato part though =/
They seem to have some sort of plan?
Jun 22, 2011 11:49 AM
Oct 2009
^ the six tails was drawn in a splash page in the manga before the filler arc began. they didnt make up his appearance
Jun 22, 2011 11:51 AM

Jan 2011
dizthecardking said:

why do you think this is going to be the last arc? :o

Jun 22, 2011 11:55 AM

Feb 2010
so tobi finally get serious^^
Jun 22, 2011 12:03 PM

Jul 2010
Confucius said:

I think people already forgot six paths of pain. they all had rinnigan. its not that you need extra pairs to put in the body. if someone have rinnegan his all puppet's will also have it. that's why they call 6 paths of pain and each one have a different ability.

as for why they have 1 sharingan. as far as i think its because of sage bloodline.. sharnigan and rinnegan both comes from the same family and madara right now have both.. its not really weird or trolled that his paths also have the same eyes.

on the chapter. its nice to see naruto can use speed like yellow flash. though i think its just speed not that jutsu because with that technique he need to mark something in order to move. now that we have next day. it will be nice to see all remaining fights. especially gaara fight.

gnoodles said:
Amazing chapter. Im still waiting for the Itachi and Nagato part though =/
They seem to have some sort of plan?

I don't think they will appear in the battle normally.. i think kabuto is planning to use them on the right time.. maybe against madara in the end.
Han-yuuJun 22, 2011 12:06 PM
Jun 22, 2011 12:11 PM

Jun 2009
Ok, I'm just wondering, now Naruto has Nine-tailed mode what will happen to the Sage thing? I know that if he could control the Nine-tail, he would also archive the sage power by the two toads givin power to him (He couldn't before cuz the NT was in the way when combining their powers/chakra if you remember)
But if you see now, NT mode has far greater strength/Speed(!!) from this ch. At least hope it will somehow come in handy.

Naruto is the new savior?! So hes going to face Madara next year?!Someday?! Can't wait.. The new six Paths of Pein (aka former Jinchuurikis) looks cool with Sharingan&Riningan!

Jun 22, 2011 12:20 PM

Jan 2011
dizthecardking said:

why do you think it's going to be the last arc?

Jun 22, 2011 12:44 PM
Jun 2011
Naruto2700 said:
Ok, I'm just wondering, now Naruto has Nine-tailed mode what will happen to the Sage thing? I know that if he could control the Nine-tail, he would also archive the sage power by the two toads givin power to him (He couldn't before cuz the NT was in the way when combining their powers/chakra if you remember)
But if you see now, NT mode has far greater strength/Speed(!!) from this ch. At least hope it will somehow come in handy.

Naruto is the new savior?! So hes going to face Madara next year?!Someday?! Can't wait.. The new six Paths of Pein (aka former Jinchuurikis) looks cool with Sharingan&Riningan!

Seeing as how Madara made the sages having one Sharingan and one Rinnegan, is it possible that Naruto could go into sage mode and nine-tails? =0 random thought xD
Jun 22, 2011 1:40 PM

Jun 2010
Tsuki-Hime said:

as for why they have 1 sharingan. as far as i think its because of sage bloodline.. sharnigan and rinnegan both comes from the same family and madara right now have both.. its not really weird or trolled that his paths also have the same eye.

Actually if you'll recall it was shown, when he went to remove Shisui's sharingan from Danzo, that Madara has a whole bunch of sharingan eyes in storage tanks. I think he simply implanted those ones into the revived Jinchuuriki.
Jun 22, 2011 1:51 PM

Jul 2010
RedLunge said:
Tsuki-Hime said:

as for why they have 1 sharingan. as far as i think its because of sage bloodline.. sharnigan and rinnegan both comes from the same family and madara right now have both.. its not really weird or trolled that his paths also have the same eye.

Actually if you'll recall it was shown, when he went to remove Shisui's sharingan from Danzo, that Madara has a whole bunch of sharingan eyes in storage tanks. I think he simply implanted those ones into the revived Jinchuuriki.

yeah, that's possible but rinnegan user can transfer his abilities to a dead corpse with eyes. it's also possible to transfer sharningan as well.. i mean he don't need to implant rinnegan in other bodies, maybe that same goes to other eye. after all its all related to bloodline. he took itachi and nagato eyes, kabuto used jutsu. they revived in other bodies and still have their own kekei genkai... but yeah, its possible, what you said, after all he had complete collection of sharingans.
Jun 22, 2011 2:08 PM

Aug 2008
Now the first half was a bit cheesy... With all the Suns and that kind of stuff... Tho it's good to realise why Naruto and Bee are actually able to control their respective Tailed Beasts... Give them a meaning to live.... I mean in Bee's case being Raikage's friend til the end, and Naruto being the Saviour of the world... Well Naruto's reason is way cooler but Bee ain't that bad either... And there was another confrontation between Naruto and Raikage! And NAruto beat Raikage this time! Well at least at Speed... Naruto still needs to make his way to powerup his punches... But he's getting better...

Oh.. what the heck was that...Well looks like our dear Madara is playing foully... A new set of the Six Paths of Pain.. But they're past Jinchuurikis... and they were all powerful and they are armed with both Rin'nengan and Sharingan... What the hell... That aint cool, plus they still got Gedo Mazo backing them up... What the hell does Madara really plan to do? I were the hell is Sasuke?! I start missing his Darkness Overall tantrums...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2011 2:20 PM

Jan 2009
Naruto will be Jesus Christ lol but damn the former Jinchuriki's will go to action hell ye!!!
Jun 22, 2011 2:26 PM

Jan 2010
what the hell hapened to the Swordsman of the mist? Did Kub- I mean Kishi forgot about them? Is he just gonna fast forward us to the end?

I wonder if we'll see some relation from manga Utakata and anime Utakata. At any rate i smell some flashbacks coming.
Jun 22, 2011 4:16 PM

Feb 2008
SkyFade said:
I like the new Six Pains as former Jinchiruuki, but giving them all sharingans and rinnegans, kinda over the top for me at least. I mean The rinnegan was considered the ultimate technique not too long ago now it seems cheap, but then again same thing with the sharingan earlier on too.
its been pretty over the top since danzo revealed his arm of sharingans, at this point, nothing surprises me anymore
Jun 22, 2011 4:18 PM

Mar 2010
Naruto2700 said:

maybe he will be able to use both kyuubi mode and sage mode at the same time, or he would just keep switching between the two since he cant stay in either for too long...i also get the feeling that naruto can use the flying thunder jutsu that minato uses, so it would be interesting to see what he can do in an all out fight with all the weapons hes got. just imagine *teleport, resengan in the face*.
Jun 22, 2011 4:58 PM

Oct 2009
belatkuro said:

Wtf a modified Six Paths of Pain with half a Sharingan and Rinnegan? Oh boy.
No matter, just let the battle resume.

Ridiculous. X)

Hopefully some great battles.
Jun 22, 2011 5:26 PM
Apr 2011
Yeah Naruto did really great n-n I like this chapter I hope the next one will also be good
Jun 22, 2011 6:08 PM

Apr 2010
No yellow flash but orange flash :D...
Naruto was sweet talking about Kushina and Minato ♥
Jun 22, 2011 6:15 PM

Oct 2008
Madara is cheating! XD
Jun 22, 2011 8:42 PM

Sep 2009
where the hell Madara obtain those rinegans ....

anyways awesome chap
Jun 22, 2011 11:49 PM

Sep 2009
I'm usually very critical when discussing Naruto. But this chapter was just simply amazing, minus the redundant backstories.
Jun 23, 2011 12:35 AM

Jun 2010
They finally got the Raikage's permission and the rest of the jinchuuriki have both the sharigan and the rinnegan. Unfair battle I must say.

Jun 23, 2011 1:06 AM

Jun 2009
As I was hoping that Naruto would go in the battle field on the next chapter... coz its getting boring with all the flashbacks.. I guess it won't happen, I bet there would be a cleaning up with the white zetsu's 1st

LOL that's only the 1st day... omg.. this will be long chapter and I hope no more boring flashbacks
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jun 23, 2011 1:20 AM

Apr 2011
The chapter was nice except that the rest of the jinchuuriki having both the sharingan and rinnegan is over the top. This is becoming ridiculous. I was expecting something else. Well, let's see how the plot will develop.
Jun 23, 2011 2:19 AM

Mar 2011
Yes! It was ages ago that Kishimoto did that piece of artwork of the 9 jinchuuriki, and I've been waiting for the unknown ones to make an appearance for ages and they're finally here!

Woo-hoo!

Man, 6 of them, with sharingan and rinnegan. Balls, that's gonna be tough!
Jun 23, 2011 4:21 AM

Jun 2009
batossai said:
Naruto2700 said:

maybe he will be able to use both kyuubi mode and sage mode at the same time, or he would just keep switching between the two since he cant stay in either for too long...i also get the feeling that naruto can use the flying thunder jutsu that minato uses, so it would be interesting to see what he can do in an all out fight with all the weapons hes got. just imagine *teleport, resengan in the face*.

I think he hasn't realized yet that he can use the yellow flash^^ But it would be awesome if he know it. Than chances to beat Madara would increase (Just like when Minato used the teleport and right after splashed the rasengan at his back)

Jun 23, 2011 7:01 AM

Oct 2010
Naruto is such a bad ass! has he mastered some form of yellow flash? but able to use it without seals?
Jun 23, 2011 8:46 AM

Aug 2010
STEEZ said:
Madara is cheating! XD
THIS!
Jun 23, 2011 9:16 AM

Jun 2008
Confucius said:

The Rinnengan isn't the problem. Pain could give Rinnengan to six dead bodies simply by using his own eyes so i guess Madara could do the same. The question is where do all this sharingans keep appearing from?

Btw why did the Raikage thinks of the fourth Hokage as a hero of the world? That makes no sense. I understand the people of Konoha thinking like that by why would Raikage have such a belief of him?
MonadJun 23, 2011 12:57 PM
Jun 23, 2011 10:41 AM

May 2010
lol, ending of the chapter was too crazy!

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jun 23, 2011 10:58 AM

Feb 2008
Just a question though, did he use the Yellow Flash just like how Minato use it, with the kunais? Or is it with the help of the Kyuubi that he can travel at a speed the same as the Yellow Flash?

If that's so, it's more convenient as Naruto won't need to use any kunais anymore to transfer. But has also cons to not be able to save points, as in instant travel or teleportation.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.