Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Post New Reply
Poll: Steins;Gate Episode 12 Discussion

Jan 28, 11:24 PM

primaltare said:
W-w-what just happened......? W-what.....

Now build up ended :)

Jan 29, 1:03 PM

It was raining when I watched T_T
*Mayuri your my hostage and nobody else can hurt you baby girl*

Mar 11, 6:51 PM
that was an odd opening and I hope it adds to something. some more romantic moments I also just notice kurisu is wearing tight ass tiny shorts with leggings. Kinda a weird outfit. I knew the quite chick would be evil and we see what kind of evil sern is. Super evil. Man what a way to end a episode.

Mar 15, 4:56 PM

Ouch... That hurt like a mother fu*ker. I AM SO TRIGGERED! What the hell, she was just a innocent girl who had nothing to do with Sern shiz... So angry ヽ( `д´*)ノ

Mar 18, 4:45 PM
What the..?!?!? This was one of the first things I mentioned in episode 1 that I hoped wasn't going to happen. I almost figured she was going to die but holy SH...

Mayuri was innocent. She just wanted to buy her bananas. She just wanted everyone to be friends. :'(

Wtf man

Mar 20, 2:10 PM

WTF MOEKA??!?!?!??!!! YOU BITCH D:<

There goes my bby gurl Q~Q
</3333

Apr 26, 2:36 PM

SERIOUSLY MAN!?!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!?!
before that were:
That weird dream in the opening..
Their successful conception of the Time Leap..
..thanks to Daru hacking to SERN.. wait.. that should be SERN waiting for Daru to hack to them... damn you f**king tricked us!!!!
Okabe x Kurisu...
Suzuha vs Kurisu...well not anymore...

Hmm what you gonna do now, Kyouma Okabe?

Rewatching for the 4th time.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.

May 12, 7:15 PM

[Rewatch - BD version]

And so, the trainwreck began.

Amazing. In just one moment, everything changed.

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________

May 26, 9:50 AM

Rewatching this for the first time and it still amazes me how much better that scene was done compared to the VN. Due to the tight pacing of the very short moment, you have very little time to realize what the fuck just happened as it hits you like a trainwreck. Brilliant.
My Movie Reviews
Currently Playing: Muv-Luv Unlimited
Currently Watching: House M.D., Louie, The Newsroom, Princess Tutu

May 28, 3:17 PM
I don't know what to say except that I am surprised and confused.

Jun 1, 10:03 PM

Yeah, last couple of episodes we got a taste of how dark this show might become. This episode is the beginning of a whole new plotline and mood for the entire series. Wave goodbye to all the lightheartedness, it's been declining throughout the past few episodes - we are in a different genre of anime now. I haven't seen this series before, but I'm extremely excited to continue forward. Great, great episode. The episodes are continually getting better and better.

Jun 25, 5:23 AM

WHAT THE HELL?

Anybody but Mayuri man. She is easily the most innocent of the entire cast!

Holy shit this suddenly got good.

Jun 25, 12:55 PM

blazehero said:
WHAT THE HELL?

Anybody but Mayuri man. She is easily the most innocent of the entire cast!

Holy shit this suddenly got good.

And build up is complete now :)

Jul 3, 4:01 AM
Why does the hourglass and mayuri's watch always stops counting when mayushi is about to die???does it have any significance

Jul 3, 7:12 AM

bakakisima said:
Why does the hourglass and mayuri's watch always stops counting when mayushi is about to die???does it have any significance

Not really, it was added in the anime for dramatic effect.

Jul 3, 8:35 AM

Aquamirror said:
bakakisima said:

Not really, it was added in the anime for dramatic effect.

And symbolic....

Jul 16, 5:55 AM

Now.. would Okabe's methods bring dead back ? I'm sure skeptical about this. Just thinking how it would feel for one to be dead and then suddenly being alive again.. would it feel like coma or sleep .. ?

Jul 16, 6:34 PM
Man I knew something was gonna happen to Mayuri. I just felt it from the beginning. Just as something crazy happens I can't continue the show because my girlfriend wants to sleep instead.

Jul 20, 5:19 PM

Predictable and pretty average anime so far. Don't see what's supposed to be so amazing about it.

Jul 25, 4:29 PM
WHAT THE FUCK. but lmao part-timer ran tf out before all that shit went down. im ready for intense episodes

Jul 31, 10:57 PM

Suzuha still seems to know something... it's like she's like Okabe and has time traveled and been through this already. Maybe in one timeline, Kurisu was the betrayer, but in this timeline, it was Moeka, and that's why she's so tense around Kurisu? Regardless, very tense, strong episode. Can't wait to see how it goes from here. I'd guess Okabe somehow manages to send his memories back and he'll get in a loop of trying to prevent Mayuri from dying

I am so hooked after these last 2-3 episodes. I actually enjoyed it right from the start, but now it's gotten really good

Aug 22, 11:40 AM

AND THE ANIME FINALLY TURNS EPIC, YAAAAAAY

Sep 16, 7:55 PM

zodd0 said:
Predictable and pretty average anime so far. Don't see what's supposed to be so amazing about it.
I take it you never get the gist of everything happening so far. But I absolutely suggest going on either way.. Oh wait you finished it.. you did it without understanding anything?!?!?!?
Modified by AX3M, Sep 16, 8:01 PM
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.

Sep 17, 3:16 AM

AX3M said:
I take it you never get the gist of everything happening so far. But I absolutely suggest going on either way.. Oh wait you finished it.. you did it without understanding anything?!?!?!?

No, I understood fully that is was a mediocre excuse of a harem anime disguised as something intelligent.

Sep 17, 6:10 AM

zodd0 said:
AX3M said:

No, I understood fully that is was a mediocre excuse of a harem anime disguised as something intelligent.
You call something hailed by most people as a modern classic and full of overwhelming sense and plot twists without being too far-fetched and confusing mediocre? It doesn't try to be intelligent. It IS intelligent. The plot, the sci-fi concepts and elements, the thriller, the drama, the plot devices -- everything is well-thought and ahem harem ahem don't make me laugh, you clearly don't understand what a harem is. Don't you see this as the most realistic time-travel story ever in the whole world? Oh come on, if such a story is NOT excellent, then I don't know what is.

Sep 17, 6:45 AM

AX3M said:
You call something hailed by most people as a modern classic and full of overwhelming sense and plot twists without being too far-fetched and confusing mediocre? It doesn't try to be intelligent. It IS intelligent. The plot, the sci-fi concepts and elements, the thriller, the drama, the plot devices -- everything is well-thought and ahem harem ahem don't make me laugh, you clearly don't understand what a harem is. Don't you see this as the most realistic time-travel story ever in the whole world? Oh come on, if such a story is NOT excellent, then I don't know what is.

Sounds like somebody is a little butthurt.

Lots of trash anime is hailed and high rated. Not everyone has to join the chorus.

Sep 17, 7:04 AM

zodd0 said:
AX3M said:

But it is intelligent.

Btw, be careful not to reveal spoilers beyond this episode guys

Sep 18, 4:05 AM

zodd0 said:
AX3M said:

Sounds like somebody is a little butthurt.

Lots of trash anime is hailed and high rated. Not everyone has to join the chorus.
Let's be real and don't even go off-topic. Everyone has their own opinions but I don't agree with people saying "wtf is this? This is supposed to be a masterpiece?" without knowing their shit. If you want to express your disappointment at something, you could have at least made sense or be real. When you say mediocre, it's something that is extremely easily comparable to most of its class, and in this case, anime. Think of it, is there any anime like Steins;Gate? Trash anime are those that recycle the same thing over and over without contributing anything to the medium, hence they're called "trash" or garbage. Steins;Gate is on so many levels above trash. Can you think of anything (not just anime) that comes close to the greatness of the writing of its story? There's NONE! I'm not just being much of a fanatic, or overestimating it. It's a fact itself. Steins;Gate --- the most intelligent time travel sci-fi story ever.
Modified by AX3M, Sep 18, 4:08 AM

Sep 18, 4:10 AM

AX3M said:
]Let's be real and don't even go off-topic. Everyone has their own opinions but I don't agree with people saying "wtf is this? This is supposed to be a masterpiece?" without knowing their shit. If you want to express your disappointment at something, you could have at least made sense or be real. When you say mediocre, it's something that is extremely easily comparable to most of its class, and in this case, anime. Think of it, is there any anime like Steins;Gate? Trash anime are those that recycle the same thing over and over without contributing anything to the medium, hence they're called "trash" or garbage. Steins;Gate is on so many levels above trash. Can you think of anything (not just anime) that comes close to the greatness of the writing of its story? There's NONE! I'm not just being much of a fanatic, or overestimating it. It's a fact itself. Steins;Gate --- the most intelligent time travel sci-fi story ever.

My point was just because an anime is high rated doesn't make it objectively great. You are the must butthurt fanboy I've come across on MAL so far.

Sep 18, 4:25 AM

zodd0 said:
AX3M said:
]Let's be real and don't even go off-topic. Everyone has their own opinions but I don't agree with people saying "wtf is this? This is supposed to be a masterpiece?" without knowing their shit. If you want to express your disappointment at something, you could have at least made sense or be real. When you say mediocre, it's something that is extremely easily comparable to most of its class, and in this case, anime. Think of it, is there any anime like Steins;Gate? Trash anime are those that recycle the same thing over and over without contributing anything to the medium, hence they're called "trash" or garbage. Steins;Gate is on so many levels above trash. Can you think of anything (not just anime) that comes close to the greatness of the writing of its story? There's NONE! I'm not just being much of a fanatic, or overestimating it. It's a fact itself. Steins;Gate --- the most intelligent time travel sci-fi story ever.

My point was just because an anime is high rated doesn't make it objectively great. You are the must butthurt fanboy I've come across on MAL so far.
Whoa you got it backwards. It's its greatness that makes its ratings high, not vice versa. The ratings don't even matter that much tbh. My point was just because you didn't like an anime doesn't mean it's mediocre, both objectively and subjectively, calling it trash and whatnots.

I'll quote you again:
zodd0 said:
Predictable? Did you predict most of the twists? Average? If it's average, then you can give me a list of comparably average anime, right?
Modified by AX3M, Sep 18, 4:36 AM

Sep 18, 5:06 AM

AX3M said:
Whoa you got it backwards. It's its greatness that makes its ratings high, not vice versa. The ratings don't even matter that much tbh. My point was just because you didn't like an anime doesn't mean it's mediocre, both objectively and subjectively, calling it trash and whatnots.

Popularity makes its rating high. I did not like it because I found it mediocre.

AX3M said:
I'll quote you again:
Predictable? Did you predict most of the twists? Average? If it's average, then you can give me a list of comparably average anime, right?

Yeah, probably. You can check my list for anime I've given similar ratings to.

Sep 27, 5:39 PM

was kinda obvious that Moeka was up to something. not too terribly sad about Mayuri dying because it's only in this world line and Okarin will definitely reserve the time, but it'll probably bring even more of a shit storm. Makise did die in like the very first episode, and there was no mention of it ever again

Oct 8, 5:22 AM

Obvious Moeka from the start. Was amazed they never realized.

This is the first episode of this series that didn't bored the heck out of me.
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Oct 23, 1:04 AM

@zodd0 Well to be fair I found One Punch Man completely overrated so we both couldn't see what makes one show amazing over the other.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a fan of Code Geass"

Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]