Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 22, 2011 12:04 AM

Oct 2010
Damn, I knew this was going to happen. Never trust a suspicious looking shy girl with glasses no matter how moe she is! NNNNYYYYAAAARRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!

But anyway, finally some action, I guess. :/
Jun 22, 2011 2:11 AM

Aug 2007
Wow, amazing episode, finally! I think the baito senshi has memories from these events, probably thanks to the use of the time leap machine in the future: that's why she ran away, as she knew that this was going to happen. Heh, perhaps Mayushii is more crucial then she is. What I mean is, it's probably making Okarin use the leap machine. Homu Homu.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Jun 22, 2011 2:12 AM

Sep 2009
I'm glad I wasn't spoiled. Now I hope we get to see some suspenseful time travel action.
Jun 22, 2011 2:20 AM

Oct 2010
Kansokusha said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Oh I know what it's going to be about. At least Mayuri looks alive and that makes me a little :D
Oh you think a bullet in the head was the worst to come? =D Hummmmm...
No but the impact was, let's see what other impacts will go my away. I can compare my rage level. IMO the bullet may be the worst TBH. I know somewhat the others already.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 22, 2011 2:31 AM

Aug 2009
I totally in love with Moeka, she did exactly the one thing I dreamed about from the very first episode. Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I viddy, I knew such lovely pictures!
Jun 22, 2011 2:55 AM

Jun 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
No but the impact was, let's see what other impacts will go my away. I can compare my rage level. IMO the bullet may be the worst TBH. I know somewhat the others already.

From now on ull see how much the writer hate Mayushi☆, hahahahaa >=D
Jun 22, 2011 3:25 AM
Aug 2010
communiist said:
There is so much confusion right now
What is the fb moeka was talking about
Cant wait till next week Hoping for a mayuri return on another time line

fb is defiantly referring to first blood ;D

lol... in all seriousness i have no idea but i'm wondering that too o.o
Jun 22, 2011 3:43 AM

Aug 2009
What the fuck just happened. With this, waiting for the next episode is like slowly dying. Damn it, no more Tutturu's? ;AAAA;
Jun 22, 2011 3:49 AM

Jun 2011
ezboi said:
fb is defiantly referring to first blood ;D

lol... in all seriousness i have no idea but i'm wondering that too o.o

Obviously FB is
Jun 22, 2011 4:02 AM

Jun 2011
Wow this is getting good, Poor Mayuri though D: It's all happening now.
Jun 22, 2011 4:02 AM

Jul 2010
Lol not gonna rage like the rest but same as others, pissed off at Moeka. She looked all innocent and sh*t and I kinda liked her, too. And BAM! She just had to make me hate her. Poor Mayushii :( Almost cried during that scene.

Other than that, loved the Okabe x Kurisu moments. So cute!

Can't wait for the next episode!
Jun 22, 2011 5:03 AM

Sep 2009
What is FB? I'm not shock to see Moeka is an enemy. I didn't like her since the start. She's weird and suspicious.
Jun 22, 2011 5:08 AM

Feb 2009
And now that Mayuri's dead, plot can happen.
My current anime list is grossly, out of date, just so you know.

skullhunterj said:
if u expect me to put on my working writing skill on forums like this...think again, Grammer Nazi!!!

I hate people.
Jun 22, 2011 5:13 AM
Dec 2008
"shiina mayuri is not needed"??? FUCK YOU MOEKA
fucking suzuha she should have ran away with everyone else
cant wait for next week..
Jun 22, 2011 5:14 AM
Dec 2008
im gonna re-watch ep 1 to 12
just cuz this shows so fucking good
Jun 22, 2011 5:24 AM

Jul 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI2yXdQ7vQQ

I just feel compelled to leave this here.

Otherwise, great episode. I hear this is pretty much the point where show gets even more mindfucky. And I heard that after this episode, the storyline go in such ways that even Primer will seem like straight and very easily understandable, when compared to this.

Hopefully they won't drop the whole slice of life stuff since it meshes so well with everything.
Jun 22, 2011 5:52 AM

Jul 2010
dammit That made me cry D:, I hope Moeka dies now!
But other than all the rage, Good episode. Can't wait for the next ^^
Jun 22, 2011 5:56 AM

Jan 2009
that is some awesome shit lol, nice suspenseful episode
Jun 22, 2011 6:22 AM

Aug 2009
kaena said:
"shiina mayuri is not needed"??? FUCK YOU MOEKA

Well she indeed was pretty useless as lab member. And even wosre - it is due to her acquaintance with Feiris Akiba lost it's soul, so she was ultimate enemy for otaku.
Jun 22, 2011 6:45 AM
Sep 2009
:(((
I hope they will fix this somehow in the end, she was cool. tutturu
Jun 22, 2011 6:45 AM

Aug 2007
Nooooooo T_T
Jun 22, 2011 6:58 AM

Feb 2008
Loved Kurisu's tsundere action :D

On the other hand, Mayuri's death managed to piss me off, though Moeka was pretty hardcore.
Jun 22, 2011 7:00 AM

Feb 2009
Best episode of the year, tbh.

Simply incredible. I've gone from not even wanting to watch this show to giving it a try, being slightly intrigued, to being completely and utterly addicted with these last few episodes.

The wait between episodes as I try to avoid spoilers will be horrific. This series could end up in my top 3 favourites of all time

Also: Can people freaking STOP with the VN spoilers? Or the teasing? Nobody cares if you've read the VN and know what's going to happen. Don't spoil the atmosphere for us. Like someone else said, if I wanted spoilers, I'd go in 4chan S;G threads.
Jun 22, 2011 7:07 AM

Nov 2009
i bet that okabe goes all butterfly effect on this shit and tries to make it so that mayuri wont die and ends up fucking over everyone elses lives in the process until some other mayurii is like stop this is your fate mauahahahah

or something like that would be cool. u cant just kill off like the best character in the show adn then have that be the end of it. ugh i hope this is good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2011 7:10 AM

Mar 2011
Kansokusha said:
Wth? They should have followed the VN on how to end this episode.

And seriously no Reliance for the bgm? THAT would be a beautiful, beautiful death scene ever......

Aside from that, great episode.

And to all of u Moeka haters. We have been lookin things through Okabe's len, so it's not surprised that u share the same feeling with Okabe. The rage. The hatred. But please dun be so mean to poor Moeka. It's not like she wanted to kill Mayuri. Remember the threat mails? It's prob her doin. She warned them. She knows the consequence. In the end, she executed her order. It must be done. To SERN, she's jus a disposable tool. Cruel fate awaits her...

Episode 13 preview is out.

Metaphysics Necrosis

I'm afraid that will be a filler episode. -___-

Jun 22, 2011 7:19 AM

Jun 2011
Finjas said:
I'm afraid that will be a filler episode. -___-

You won't get any filler episodes from now on... Hell, there are no filler episodes in S;G at all. Everything has a meaning.
Jun 22, 2011 7:27 AM

Jul 2010
ah..... it seems to be finally starting?
It's too much of a bother to have a run-through though.....
ill retake in the all episodes

4/5
Jun 22, 2011 7:35 AM
Apr 2009
FOR FB
FACEBOOK..
i knew it. They want control everybody !!!
even through anime. DAMN YOU WORLD.

Okay, to be serious:
Finally the story is picking up a good pace
the whole test experiment was getting long.
Good twist!
Jun 22, 2011 7:35 AM

Feb 2008
Wow.

Well, shit. I didn't expect one of the characters to die off halfway through. Looks like this is where shit gets serious.
Jun 22, 2011 8:09 AM

Aug 2009
YurikoRaine said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHY MY FAVORITE CHARACTER WHY HER OH GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

;___________________________;

Day ruined.

This... :(
Jun 22, 2011 8:26 AM

Jun 2009
For starters, Holy Shit.
I'd never think Moeka would be with SERN, tha fact that there wasn't a clue about her before remains though. I was kinda expecting some direct SERN action, but to think they'd kill Mayushii. (屮゚Д゚)屮
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 22, 2011 8:41 AM

Feb 2011
Moeka, congratulations.

You were always that annoying, socially inept mute character - wallpaper in the background.

But now? You've earned my rage - the fiery, burning passion of a thousand white-hot suns exploding. And I shall forever remember you as the bitch that headshotted Mayuri.

SCREW YOU MOEKA.
Jun 22, 2011 8:46 AM

Nov 2010
Kansokusha, I'm afraid you give too much foreshadowing/teasing/whatever it is. I'm afraid with some vague foreshadow and tease I,or some people, may be able to guess the story line. Although it's impossible to guess everything :(

Btw, about the episode. The foreshadow for around two or three episodes before glowing stronger,especially in the beginning scene and scene in Rooftop.

The execution is brilliant, although from what I heard there supposed to be happen some more shocking events later, which is better if the episode cut there (like in original VN), but I won't complain.

*For those who thought it's not surprising, I believe it's supposed to be NOT surprising. But not surprising=/=not good. I still feel great emotions eventhough I already spoiled about this event.

*For those who said the previous episodes are boring, I believe they have their role as character builder and every events put so many meaning behind them which most of them we don't know yet.
What differ this with previous shitstorms in Madoka ep. 3:
1. The good : Many people already connected with the characters, many already love them. That bring good attachment to the characters (Not counting the Mayushii haters that suddenly spawning today,but that's their own taste)
In madoka, who the heck is Mami?I am not connected at all with her so her death only bring shocks and allow plot advancing (not really shocking too with the big foreshadow in middle)
2. The bad : SO MANY ARE SPOILING THE VN. PLEASE STOP THE SPOILER PARADES.

God, I wish this is an original series.

And final words, we have reaching the point when the funny roller coaster stop railing up. Please enjoy the ride, the attraction is just starting now.
Jun 22, 2011 8:51 AM

Jan 2008
Seriously - I was not shocked.
Jun 22, 2011 10:11 AM
Mar 2011
I still think that Moeka will end up helping Okarin in some way.
I think the threatening messages he was receiving were sent by Moeka trying to get him to stop the experiments, so that it would not come at this point.
Moeka did not seem happy having to do that. should only have done knowing that somehow Okarin could go back and fix things.
Jun 22, 2011 10:49 AM

Aug 2007
Seems Moeka was the onigiri of the Fruits Basket.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Jun 22, 2011 10:59 AM
Sep 2010
i don't have any idea of what you guys are talking about but, that episode was great, it shocked me.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Jun 22, 2011 12:13 PM

Sep 2008
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:
WTF. That was not expected.

Die Moeka. Die.
Jun 22, 2011 12:27 PM

May 2010
Woah, that was great episode! ;D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jun 22, 2011 1:21 PM

Jul 2010
how could shining finger do this?!?! I MEAN WHAT THE HELL, what just happened? what just happened?!
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Jun 22, 2011 2:19 PM

Dec 2010
zansabarshadow said:
how could shining finger do this?!?! I MEAN WHAT THE HELL, what just happened? what just happened?!

Her fingers weren't shiny that day, so she decided to have her gun shine instead.

Okay that was a terrible joke but yeah - HOW CAN SHE DO SUCH A THING!?>!??!~~

Jun 22, 2011 2:19 PM

Feb 2011
That was one damn good episode!
but why mayuri!!?? ='(
she was one of my favourite characters in the show

I need the next episode now D=<

this episode seriously deserves a 5/5
Jun 22, 2011 2:48 PM

Jul 2009
lol what an awesome way to set up the plot now.
NOW they'll use some actual time travelling shit
Jun 22, 2011 3:33 PM

Sep 2007
Fantastic episode! I was speechless! And now I guess I'm gonna have to try and avoid all the topics and threads about this series until the end, because I'm afraid that some people cannot leave big spoilers out =/

Jun 22, 2011 3:48 PM

Oct 2009
Leticia said:
Fantastic episode! I was speechless! And now I guess I'm gonna have to try and avoid all the topics and threads about this series until the end, because I'm afraid that some people cannot leave big spoilers out =/

By guess, I'm assuming that most of us who's spoiling things out here are trying to help out the Mayuri fans after that ending, wishing she's still alive in the anime.

Considering that she may reappear in the series anyway, I don't think it would be a big problem unless she is pretty much dead for the entire series. Then the fans would end up taking a mighty blow in their hearts. =\

But that's just a guess, so I wouldn't exactly know.

Jun 22, 2011 4:50 PM

Nov 2009
The answer: He will mind leap, but the question is how. There isn't much they can do in a situation like that.

The question i have: Did they freeze time or was that just symbolic of Mayushi?
Jun 22, 2011 6:13 PM

Aug 2010
HOLY SHIT

when Mayuri got shot its like the FF7

LMAO

Moeka is SEPHIROTH

Makise is TIFA

Mayuri is AERITH

Okabe is CLOUD

Daru is Bareth i guess lol

wow, this show is really intense. this episode scared the shit out of me. good episode
Jun 22, 2011 6:24 PM

Mar 2011
iWishTifaWasReal said:
HOLY SHIT

when Mayuri got shot its like the FF7

Yep. SPIKE DIES! or whatever. :D

Jun 22, 2011 8:34 PM

Nov 2010
That was fucking sick!!!!! (And kind of scary too. o,o)
Jun 22, 2011 9:49 PM

Sep 2009
HMmmp... To many posts to read but o well... My thouths are that... I always thinked of Moeka as the spy, since her first appeareance I knew she was strange, and then for her to be looking for the IBM it was obviously that she planned soemthing...

As for Makise, I see her to be naive enough to not suspect anything about the consequences...

Daru being lazy and careless with the haking may have been part of all...

and Okabe being much mroe careless for not doing anything... I would have long ago contacted suzu about how to counter... As her being of the future is obviously simple enough... <.<

Idk why or how but... If the VN has only one rute... then I must certainly wouldn't ever get in this one (if possible...), but in the mind-track of Okabe... I would have as well just been creeped out and think similarly or done soemthing rough...

And the score for this episode is 6/5.... And overall the anime has till now a score (for me) of 9.2 :)

Made by me xD

Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1825 by fentphantom »»
Apr 12, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

309 by DmtTrean »»
Apr 9, 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.