Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2011 7:07 PM

Apr 2011
A cemetary where outsiders use to be buried. Here bodies were interred (buried0 as oppose to cremated.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 20, 2011 5:26 PM

Apr 2011
Victor was in the cemetary, he came here for no apparent reason. He just... happened to come here after leaving the scary magus and her viking. Victor shuddered at the memory and pulled out his iPhone, he didn't turn it on but instead turned it over and looked at the reflective side their he saw his face and the face of young woman now over his shoulder smiling and he said putting the phone down "Hello Assassin".
She pouted and said "You know I don't like that name either... why can't you call me by my real one like told you too"
He sighed and said "I'm sorry, its just a habit I've slipped into lately... I've been trying lately to refrain from using your real one. In order to... in order to protect you." Victor blushed
But Assassin giggled and said "I know my love, I know that... but the lady from this afternoon already knows who I am for sure and the other magus may now know too..."
At the mentioning of the lady from ealrier he shifted uncomfortably and said "All that samck talking and the scary laugh... you know that was all bravado and talk. Honestly... I'm scared, you know I've always been scared. I'm scared of her, her servant, the other maguses, their servants... of everyone for that matter. I've always been alone... so above all I'm scared of losing you..." he blushed again
She sighed and blew in his ear saying "I swear to you, I swear that as your only friend, only family, and... and your lover. That I will never leave you alone..."
Victor turned his head and his eyes locked with hers and they kissed, a long beautiful romantic kiss of their love... in the middle of the cemetary.
Oct 20, 2011 5:37 PM

Jul 2009
"...."

Natsume had decided to cut through the cementary, as a shortcut to his house. He had left the assignment he needed to hand in on his bedroom desk.

He most certainly didn't expect to come across this. A Master and Servant kissing...
Perched behind one of the many gravestones, Natsume was peeking the slab as he observed the scene. He could feel himself blush slightly.

Wait a minute....He recognized those two.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Oct 20, 2011 5:41 PM

Apr 2011
The Assassin broke the kiss and leaned over to his ear and breathed "We have an audience..." Victor narrowed his eyes and breathed back "Magus? Servant? Or civilian?" she shrugged and he whispered "Wait until they make the next move..." his hand went into his pocket...
Oct 20, 2011 5:49 PM

Jul 2009
Natsume's eyes began to widen as he continued to observe the scene before him.
I shouldn't be doing this he thinks to himself I really shouldn't be doing this

But by then he had realized the predicament he was in. The moment he made any kind of movement, he would most likely be caught. That would be bad. In his frustration however, he pushes a bit to much on the gravestone, causing it to topple over....along with him.

Natsume now found himself face to face with the two, and he felt incredible awkward.

"Err....Hello"

Oct 20, 2011 5:54 PM

Apr 2011
The woman (Assassin) turned around and said "Oh my!" and put her hand over her mouth, "I belive we've been caught my dear!" looking rather comically and blushing at Victor who said grouchily "Hmph" with a rather dissappointed and downcast look on his face... this was a well rehearsed act for the both of them, so they got their parts down well.
Oct 20, 2011 5:58 PM

Feb 2011
Sasamori watch the scene unfold before her eye.To think that cutting though the cemetary would reward her with such luck."What do you think Rider should we take them out?" Sasamori ask her Servant.
Her Servant appear next to her whisper to her ear "Let us wait and see what happen so far." Nodding her head in agreement Sasamori sat slient as a gravestone.
Oct 20, 2011 6:02 PM

Jul 2009
"I...er...didn't mean to intrude" Natsume starts to ramble, desperately trying to think of a way out of this situation. " It was an accident. I...um...apologize for any inconvenience"
He was getting really flustered now.
"I...er...um..."

Oct 20, 2011 6:14 PM

Apr 2011
"Awwww, he's blushing... you'd think he'd never walked in on someone making out before. Aint that cuuuuuute" said the woman, the man however grunted and shrugged his shoulders and said "Might as well ove along boy... she's only going to get worse with the teasing" she elbowed Victor playfully when he said this...
Oct 21, 2011 9:57 AM

Jun 2011
"Too much romance is bad for my stomach.Seems afterall we don't have any lasagna tonight." Medea sighed.They were just coming back from the church and than the shopping,and the cemetary was a shortcut to reach their home.Her servant just shrugged his shoulders."Than I'll make salad." he said upset.Fearless they started to walk in a rather slow step.
They still shared the scarf...
Oct 21, 2011 4:08 PM

Jul 2009
"Right...er....I'll be leaving now" he says, smiling weakly. After walking backwards for a few moments, he turns and makes his escape.

Oct 21, 2011 5:33 PM

Feb 2011
"Master let get out of here" Sasamori agree with her servent and left the park.As she turn around to leave the underbush she bumb into the same couple that she had bump into earlyer and fell to the ground on her behind.
Oct 21, 2011 5:51 PM

Jun 2011
"Clumsy girl from before!" Medea's servant noticed.Medea grabbed the girl's hand and put her whit a spin on her own feet."Now,don't bump into us the third time too,okay?" she said whit a half jokingly tone.
Oct 21, 2011 6:46 PM

Feb 2011
"S-sure thing" that when Sasamori notice a small mark on her hand."Good bye now" and with that she sidestep them and was soon behind them."Now?" Sasamori servant ask her."Yes" Sasamori told her servant with a bit of regret."Goodie" and with that one answer her servant appear behind the couple with a flameing naginata behind them and swing it at the couple.

//no fight make me bored :)
Oct 22, 2011 3:22 AM

Jun 2011
Medea's servant just took out a piece of wood and put it faster than light on the girl's servant's forehead.It fallen asleep.Taking his master in his arms,he revealed some golden wing pairs at his ankles.And whit that,he flied away,holding his master close to his chest.

//If I remember well,Hermes had a magic wooden stick that made the monster whit 100 eyes fall asleep to save Io at Zeus's request.I guess it was called caduceus(truth is that is been a while since I studied greek mythology.)//
Oct 22, 2011 10:40 AM

Feb 2011
Sasamori servants just watch them leave.Sighhing to herself she knew she couldn't catch up to them but then she remember the other two couple and the boy."Well Sasamori didn't say anything about them" picking up Sasamori still sleeping body and taking off the wooden stick put her body in some bush.She then set off in search of the other two magus.
Oct 22, 2011 11:29 AM

Apr 2011
"Bye bye!" said the woman giggling as the boy stumbled awat awkwardly, but Victor sighed and whispered "That was close... good thing he didn't recognize us from this afternoon..." he pulled his hand out of his pocket, he was holding a deck of cards...
Oct 22, 2011 11:49 AM

Feb 2011
"There you two are" a voice said from behind them causing both of them to turn around.What they say was a teenage girl with a red and white kimino behind them.But that was not what suprise them.It was the flaming naginata she was holding the really suprise them."Yall ready" and without waiting for an answer she charge at them.
Oct 22, 2011 1:11 PM

Jul 2009
Natsume had finally made it out of the graveyard, and away from 'that'. Doing that in a cemetery was wrong. Just..wrong!

"Wait a sec..." he mumbles, having calmed down enough to think straight. During that whole fiasco, something had been niggling at the back of his mind. That man....

"He was from this afternoon!" he says in triumph. But his moment is cut short by what appears fire emitting from the center of the graveyard.

"Oh Crap..." he exclaimed, turning and running back into the graveyard. "

Oct 22, 2011 1:43 PM

Jul 2008
Unfortunately, a certain man in red from this afternoon was standing in Natsume's path. She bumps into him. "Whoa, slow down kid! Where's the fire-oh. Well there's one right in there, isn't there. Now why are you running towards it?" The man in red asked.
Oct 22, 2011 2:10 PM

Jul 2009
Damn It[/] thought Natsume, confronted with the strange man in red. Need a excuse...

"My Friend's in there!" he shouts as a reply, acting concerned. Not that it was hard. He was concerned, just for a different reason. "Please, let me pass!"

Oct 22, 2011 2:14 PM

Jul 2008
The man shrugs. "No can do. A lady shouldn't put herself in danger, why don't you stay put and let me go after your friend?"

The man seemed familiar somehow...
Oct 22, 2011 2:35 PM

Jul 2009
Natsume's eye visibly twitched at the comment.

"Lady?....I'M A DUDE, JACKASS!" he shouts at the man, obviously extremely annoyed. Granted, he wasn't exactly manly looking, but mistaking him for a girl.....

Oct 22, 2011 2:51 PM

Jul 2008
"Oh, sorry. You looked feminine so I just assumed. Anyway, I still can't let you go in there. Something's going on in there that doesn't concern you." The man in red put bluntly. "Do you not remember me? My mistress asked for an alliance just this afternoon but all of you so rudely declined...all according to her plan."
Oct 22, 2011 3:38 PM

Jul 2009
"Huh?"
Natsume, still trying to calm down after the insult to his pride, has a hard time remembering the man. Focusing, he runs through the events of this afternoon, eventually coming to the part mention.

"I remember you.The Servant of that psycho"

Oct 22, 2011 3:47 PM

Jul 2008
"She's not psychotic, actually. I know, I was surprised too." He laughs. "So what say we just stand here and let those two in the graveyard kill each other, hmm?"
Oct 22, 2011 4:31 PM

Apr 2011
Victor and his Servant managed to the split up and dodge/roll out of the way of the crazy girl in the yukata. The Servant had already changed from her beautiful young lady form into... her unspeakably scary witch-like form. While Victor knowing his Servant wasn't the world's greatest in a true melee like this yelled at the flame toting kimono girl saying "Oi! Jap girl! Do like games? Well, how about 52 Pick-Up!!!" the girl turned around and watched as he tossed his deck into the air and the cards scattered in all directions. Where the cards landed... 52 skeleton warriors popped out of the ground. These skeletons were wielding weapons from many centuries, everything from cutlass and musket wielding british sailors to US Marines carrying carbines and grenades... they had it all.
Oct 22, 2011 4:54 PM

Feb 2011
"Do you really think necromancy is going to work against me?" Sasamori servant ask him.Gripping her weapon more firmly she charge at the master destorying any of the warriors that got in her way with ease.When she was 5 feet away she ready her naginata for the finishing blow.
Oct 22, 2011 5:08 PM

Apr 2011
Victor planted his hands into the ground, a wall of stone and dirt popped up at least 4 feet thick between him and the enemy Servant and he said "Necromancy is a maybe... Alchemy is a definite though. Now Assassin!" and before the kimono girl could turn around Victor's Servant was lunging through the air clawed hands out stretched shrieking ready to claw the enemy's eyes out...
Oct 22, 2011 5:55 PM
Jun 2009
walk in the Cemetary to visit hes mother and sisters graves*
but hears fighting and dissides to see was happening
fang walks blindly to were the fight was and watches*
wow
shadows of the night fill my soul with darkness
Oct 22, 2011 6:01 PM

Feb 2011
"NNNOOOO" a loud voice was heard and before any of them could react Sasamori leapt in between them and allowed herself to be gouge right at her shoulder.Sasamori then gripped the claw girl hand to pervent her from pulling it out "Now Rider go!" Sasamori shouted."B-but master" her servant stammer but Sasamori shouted again "Go take him down!" and without another word Rider leapt high up in the air and came crashing down on the other side of the wall."Why don't you just die!" before hitting him with the flat side of the
naginata.Standing over him she prepare to behead him.

//sorry i had no idea how long or sharp the claw was so i just went with my imaganition :)
Oct 22, 2011 6:12 PM

Jul 2009
"Damn it"

It seems he was to late. He could already hear the sounds of battle from up ahead. Natsume had hoped to prevent a battle in such a place, but was foiled by this man in red.

Now what?

Oct 22, 2011 6:17 PM
Jun 2009
i send my servant to stop the too from fighting*
saber jumps and puts its sword by riders neck*
as my master comands i well protect everyone!

fang:stop this fight this is meaningless!
Oct 22, 2011 9:13 PM

Apr 2011
"ASSASSIN! PLAN B!" yelled Victor, as he touched the ground beneath him turning it into a reflective surface. Meanwhile his Servant, Assassin, grinned a fanged grin and her body turned ghostly and she passed right through the magus and fliited to her master. There turning solid again she flying tackled his shest and they both sank into the mirror which also dissappeared... the remaining skeleton warriors looked confused at first, then they just started attacking enemy Masters and Servants at random...
Oct 22, 2011 9:26 PM
Jun 2009
saber retreat of now !
saber with quickness puts sword away
then we vanished im the mist of the Cemetary air
Oct 23, 2011 6:54 AM

Feb 2011
"Those sneaky..." after taking care of the remaining warriors,Rider took a look around until she saw Sasamori."What do we do now master?" Rider ask.After thinking about it for a few minute Sasamori replied "We head back to the circle and stay there".They both head off back to the school.
Oct 23, 2011 9:08 AM

Apr 2011
Behind a headstone, there laid Victor's iPhone from earlier. Out of its reflective back reached out Victor's hand where he touched the headstone itself, turning it into a mirror where he crawled out, grabbed the phone and his behind the stone breathing unsteadily and listening. Planning on what to do next...
Oct 24, 2011 1:57 PM

Jul 2008
"So the battle's already over. I wonder who died." The man in red laughs. "I hope they died honorably and gloriously. As for you, little one. What will you do now?"
Oct 24, 2011 2:27 PM

Jul 2009
"Tch" Natsume utters, slightly annoyed. His objective had failed, and he had no desire to fight this guy. At least....not right now.
"Damn it" he says, before turning at leaving. With nothing to do right now, Natsume decided to head for the school .

Oct 24, 2011 3:47 PM

Apr 2011
Victor sighed in relief sensing that the kimono girl left the cemetary... but the viking from this afternoon was still here! Victor closed his eyes focused, he directed all of his remaining warriors to attack the man in red!
Oct 24, 2011 5:43 PM

Jul 2008
"Oh look, undead. That's new." The man rolls his eyes and with one swing of his sword, the army of undead lay...dead. "I'm not here to fight you, I was only here to prevent interference...but if you insist." He grins and his right eye turns black with a red center. "I'll tear your head off and feed it to the wolves!"
Oct 24, 2011 5:51 PM

Apr 2011
Victor still hiding behind a tombstone now now started to panic, with a single strike he wasted over 40 skeleton warriors! Victor closed his eyes and controlled his breathing in order to organize his thoughts and he thought 'Calm down... calm down... he's only one Servant... his Master is nowhere to be found... his only weapon seems to be that sword... he doesn't know where I'm hiding yet... I need a plan...' and just like that it came to him! He started grabbing fistfuls of dirt.
Oct 24, 2011 5:55 PM

Jul 2008
The man in red suddenly started to kick over tombstones, sending them flying. "You can't hide forever! I'm sure valhalla would be GLAD to take you!"
Oct 24, 2011 6:03 PM

Apr 2011
"Visit its halls yourself barbarian!" yelled Victor throwing himself over the stone and at the man in red, he tossed the dirst wads at his face... but the weren't dirt wads anymore. Victor transmuted them into shards of glass, and from each shard of glass shot black nail-like projectiles at the viking's face cutting and lacerating it thus causing to inhumanly yell in pain and rage The pieces land on the ground and if you looked at them you could see in each piece made of Victor's Assassin's face grinning like a mad-woman...
Oct 24, 2011 6:07 PM

Jul 2008
"Already been there...it's not as great as they made it out to be." He replies and uses his right arm to shield his face. There was no pain, and the glass seems to be devoured by something...unholy. "I know your servant by name and her noble phantasm...I don't need to make mine known as this battle is already mine!" He walks towards Victor, some of the larger shards seemingly being devoured by his arm. The man was huge! It looked like he could tear someones arm off!
Oct 24, 2011 6:17 PM

Apr 2011
"Heheheheehe... you think traveling through mirrors is the limit to her Noble Phantasm? Pig..." and he snapped his fingers and instantly the viking sank into the earth up to his shoulders! No... it wasn't earth he was sucked into, the ground had turned into a mirror without him realizing it and dozens of pale ghostly arms with long black nails were pulling him down into her own personal H*** within the mirror...
Oct 24, 2011 6:22 PM

Jul 2008
"Oh what to do now...I guess I'd be in a bind if it weren't for this." He shouts as his arm is torn to shreds and reveals something made of pure evil. "This arm of all-consuming hatred will be your tomb." He forces his arm down into the mirror world, where it clouds the surface and devours the glass. He then pushes himself out of the earth. "Alchemy, ehh? My mistress is better at it though..." He grins and his arm reverts to normal, he pulls out an odd-looking gun and shoots at Victor's stomach. The more likely spot to not kill him.
Oct 24, 2011 6:29 PM

Apr 2011
The shot busts his body open revealing... clay? The whole body clothes and all turned into a clay doll and melted into earth. Meanwhile, about 20 yeard away leaning against the statue of and angel Victor shuffling another deck of poker cards says "I may not be the world's greatest Magus, or maybe not be the world's greatest Alchemist, or maybe not be the world's greatest Necromancer, or maybe I'm not the world's greatest Master for that matter, but!" he fans the deck out in both hands revealing all the cards, in his right hand all the red cards are shopwing an there's nothin g but black in the other and he says "But I like to think I'm good enough to beat a barbarian like you... care to pick a card?"
Oct 24, 2011 6:32 PM

Jul 2008
He grins. "Funny how I wasn't really aiming to kill you. Like I said, I wasn't here to fight and if you won't fight me, I'll be on my way."
Oct 24, 2011 6:37 PM

Apr 2011
"Well that's a problem then, because I am here to fight and win the Grail... and I'll destroy every Servant if need be!" and he shuflles the deck back together fluidly and transmutes it in a flash of light into a small round shield with a mirror on the front and at the same 2 other Victors appear behind what might be the real Victor. All 3 Victors are grinning and the reflection on the mirror is his Servant's malice filled face ready for the kill.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Apartment Building 1

Gibz0matic - Jun 20, 2011

15 by Gibz0matic »»
Nov 3, 2011 3:16 PM

» The Highschool

32 by Fockfear »»
Nov 3, 2011 2:56 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Chotgoriin - Jun 19, 2011

8 by Shade_of_Shadows »»
Oct 22, 2011 3:46 PM

» Downtown

49 by Chotgoriin »»
Oct 20, 2011 12:25 PM

» The Catholic Church

1 by AngelicXI »»
Oct 20, 2011 11:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.