Jan 31, 2012 2:30 PM

this guy is the man!

Feb 20, 2012 11:22 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah what a nice ep to wrap up nagase sensei's arc

Dat Preview Card. I jizzed xd

Jul 24, 2012 7:38 PM

Umm, A very good episode o.o

Very unique from all the other anime i've seen. Student and Teacher Love ^.^

The episode ending was kinda mix with sad and happy~~ LOVE every time when Keima kissed the girls :)

Over all 10/10 :D

Sep 9, 2012 3:11 AM

Sep 13, 2012 10:33 PM
Ookamihime said:
Wow, this arc felt kinda weird to me at first. I mean, he's trying to get the teacher to think of him outside the "student zone"...that's so strange to me! Though I've never been one to have a crush on teachers, so... I was always like...."But wait, eww, he's like 15 or something!" Being close to the teacher's age, the idea of dating a 15 year old made me kinda squick.

But MAN was there tension between them, way more than any other arc...especially at the wrestling match, and then the gym...it started getting less weird and the atmosphere got really steamy for a second there! And Keima not saying much when she's fangirling about the wrestling but just...looking at her, made me wonder what the hell he was thinking about. "Huh...I don't really care, but you are gonna mack with me before we're done here". Which didn't happen obviously but I kinda creeped myself out XD

It was interesting seeing her take the lead, but that's what I actually liked the Yui Guidou arc for. Why didn't that one get included, it was the best one! I mean, for once he has to basically figure out how to date himself! The roles were reversed there too without the squicky age differences, and Yui becomes important to the plot later...but I guess it looks like they're not planning on continuing the anime, so maybe that didn't worry them too much.

Umm... He's 17. I'm pretty sure that is a legal age in Japan. If he was 15, he would have skipped 2 grades.

Sep 24, 2012 11:10 AM

I thought there wasnt going to be a kiss, saved it for the last moment haha. I liked this arc as well.

Nov 18, 2012 8:49 AM

personally, i think this is the best arc from the second season.. (1st season = Kanon arc is the best)

dat kiss! kinda surprised to see the Teacher is the one who made a move, now i really want to watch 3rd season!! Manglobe, hear my plea :(

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|

Dec 14, 2012 10:44 AM

That ending/epilogue... was really romantic. ;_;

Dec 16, 2012 10:12 PM

Yeah, this kiss was a bit random, but needed for the arc! I wanted the kiss to happen!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

Dec 25, 2012 9:33 AM

The kiss scene at the end was so lovely! ^^

Dec 27, 2012 7:39 AM
loving the series, cant wait for season 3. what a boss getting a teacher to kiss him. he could probably get megan fox or emma watson to kiss him too ;D and he look way better with his glasses off.

Feb 24, 2013 11:37 AM

Damn he planned the whole ending out perfectly! Just awesome episode really nice ending this sure was a hard character but sure was a great one! Lets see what the last episode of this season has to offer!

Mar 19, 2013 11:38 AM
i was wondering wat elsie was going to say about the lose soul cause she didnt capture it or at least you dont see it and i was thinking maybe it left nagase before she kissed keima and is therefore still in love with keima.

its kinda lucky he is ditatched from reality or making girls fall in love with him then forget wld crush him emotionally

May 15, 2013 5:02 PM

Had me thinking there wasn't going to be a kiss and the loose soul was captured off screen for a second there. The kiss was pretty abrupt though. Wish the class had come a few seconds later and they had kissed in the gym.

Jun 18, 2013 5:40 PM

wow this was a really impressive arc, my favourite one so far :3

Jun 26, 2013 8:39 AM

Wow I did not think he'd end up getting a kiss from Nagase but damn...sasuga kami sama!! And that end card :D

Seeing them at the wrestling match was cute!
-What do you mean life doesn't work like my Chinese cartoons!?

Jun 28, 2013 1:21 PM

Hmmm 1 episode Left But season 3 starts airing this summer season hmm i guest i wont be sad if i finish this season :)

Jul 3, 2013 3:54 PM

Jun's hawt.

KEIMA GET'S ALL DA GIRLS

ALL OF EM

Jul 6, 2013 4:54 PM

Ah, there it is at the end! I thought how would Keima set up the kiss? I had no idea with a teacher but there was no point speculating. The kiss still seemed very force and came out of nowhere but I do admire their courage to go with this route.

Really great reveal with Keima's plan.

Jul 19, 2013 3:16 PM

Oh man, them sharing a seat was just too precious. Keima actually started to get interested in wrestling as well.

Overall a great ending to the arc. I love how she said this'd be the last time he'd see her as anything else than a teacher.

But wait, did Elsie just miss the loose soul?! O_O

Oct 9, 2013 6:27 AM
originanime

OMGGGG YESSSSS

This was the best teacher/student romance I have ever seen!

May 20, 2014 7:54 PM

Dem eyes... I don't know why, but Katsuragi eyes always have an effect on me... And I'm a dude xD

Damn, Keima even get to hit his teacher, what a lucky fucker :P
That was a great teacher romance, they often are super cliche normally, which make it outstanding.

I really love when he look so confident and in control. It make me weirdly trust him, even if I never guess where he's going. I guess I should start playing eroge xD
ยซTime is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.ยป
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Jun 16, 2014 1:55 AM

I think I like the teacher more than the other girls Keima's had to deal with. I understood what they were going for with being overly pushy, but I still think she was passionate in a kind way, so that's much more appealing to me than the other more arguably negative traits the other girls had.

Jun 22, 2014 8:04 AM

Wow, that pro wrestling match was pretty exciting to watch XD Must've been super awesome in person lol :P Sharing a seat together ... if it was a great seat like that, I probably would've done it too :P
So just like I thought, Nagase was pushing her team too hard. I think it's good she has ideals but forcing them onto other people isn't always the best ... well, I gotta say I wasn't expecting Keima's "advice" to her. Even giving detailed instructions to Elsie so the class would come and apologize ... but no kiss? I guess he couldn't have done it in the gym but ...
Her last day and man, that exchange they had outside was pretty awesome. Keima telling her to make sure she comes back and then Nagase (not surprised!) initiating the kiss ... wah! >///<
Last episode coming up! Can't wait to see how this will end :D

Jun 23, 2014 7:46 AM

I thought that he solved her problem and the kiss part was unnecessary but heck it was nice anyway.

Jul 27, 2014 9:40 PM

Excellent episode- I loved it :D
Life has meaning.

Jul 29, 2014 4:32 PM

Was a nice episode. I enjoyed it. Thing is, the sensei is less and less of an airhead! That's GOOD NEWS!!!

Sep 30, 2014 6:36 PM

Amazing episode! I loved it! Glad everything ended well for Jun. Great arc. Keima is probably one of my favorite characters now. It was so cute to see them share the same seat. And that kids at the end under the tree. Looks like she will return to the school when she officially becomes a teacher. Looks like the next episode will be a filler episode. Not that is bad but this show has a consistent good fillers because they are hilarious most of the time.

Jan 11, 2015 3:02 AM
I can't ask more from this anime except more episodes .
prismheart said:
Nagase was such a good character. I'm going to miss her.

Feb 17, 2015 12:18 AM

Nagase fucking best girl. Omg. God tier waifu material!

Sorry Kanon, but you fell to second place just by a hair.

Jun 5, 2015 11:25 PM

I gotta say.... Im really disappointed with this sensei arc.

First.... she was a student-teacher... not a... teacher-teacher.

There was only like a 3 year difference between them. So it didnt feel sensei-student.

Also, I didnt like the personality of the student sensei.

When I was told that it was going to have a sensei-student arc, I thought that the male MC was going after Yuri sensei. Now that would have been awesome.

Jul 9, 2015 4:51 AM

Great ending to the arc. Expected kiss, and looks like Keima is looking into the real world a bit more after each girl.

Oct 13, 2015 3:37 PM

oh man DOKI DOKI
Nagase sensei <3 When they were at the wrestling match and they drank out of eachothers cups...
that kiss...that end card...hngg
this arc was pretty awesome. There was a point where it seemed like Keima was being conquered by Nagase lol
Keima is a legend.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 25, 2015 3:28 PM

Decent arc, Nagase was really nice, hope the next ep won't be another gaming filler.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

Jan 25, 2016 5:43 PM

I actually really liked this episode.

Overall an ok arc. Still not too big fan of the entire teacher scenario.

Feb 1, 2016 2:31 PM
This has always been one of my favourite arcs. I wish Yui arc got animated as well =(

Jun 10, 2016 2:15 PM

A good ending to a good arc, I didn't expect sensei to initiate the kiss
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Apr 30, 2018 10:13 PM

Who doesn't like a hot teacher?

Aug 14, 2018 3:54 AM

Terrific ending to this arc. I love when he says "I can see the ending" leading up to his climactic, inspirational speech to the conquests. "yada yada...DEMO...yada yada".

This is one of my all time favorite animes.
Chaoyigon said:
oh man DOKI DOKI
Nagase sensei <3 When they were at the wrestling match and they drank out of eachothers cups...
that kiss...that end card...hngg
this arc was pretty awesome. There was a point where it seemed like Keima was being conquered by Nagase lol
Keima is a legend.
Loved the wrestling date. I agree, Keima is legendary, S-rank.

Mar 8, 11:52 AM

There really aren't enough ideals in the real world
Modified by E_Creator, Mar 28, 4:56 PM
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]